1. Post #5441
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,119 Posts
    1. Only use shampoo every other day. On the off days, just use conditioner. Makes your hair look and feel healthier.
    No, if you have naturally greasy hair, wash it everyday. If your hair looks alright without it being washed for a day, don't wash it, but wash it the day after. Conditioning your hair every other day is unhealthy for your hair, don't do it. Once a week maybe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #5442
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,150 Posts
    How's my hair?

Taken by my mum with her Iphone and a ridiculous amount auto-touch-ups apps.

Also starring blur/sister & cat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #5443
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,119 Posts
    How's my hair?

Taken by my mum with her Iphone and a ridiculous amount auto-touch-ups apps.

Also starring blur/sister & cat
    I like your hair dude, suits you

4. Post #5444
    THE TRUE SAN DIEGAN WARLORD
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts
    What do I ask the barber for if I want hair like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5445
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,058 Posts
    you print out that picture or put it on your phone or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #5446
    So Amazing
    December 2006
    1,779 Posts
    Bring in the picture.

Argh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #5447
    April 2010
    3,336 Posts
    The shaving thing wouldn't work for me because I don't have enough time in the morning. And I don't like the smell of most colognes.
    Colognes are so nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #5448
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    yeah i'm saving up for polo black because i can't wash myself every day due to lack of running water but i wipe myself down yet i still need cologne to give me a good smell

if you don't like the smell of most colognes then you're probably messed up or you need to wear it regardless of what you like because every one has a different opinion on smells
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

9. Post #5449
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    dont get polo black
    not that its bad or anything its just super common
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #5450
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,227 Posts
    then what do you recommend?

11. Post #5451
    June 2009
    3,692 Posts
    am i kawaii uguu

12. Post #5452
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    if you don't like the smell of most colognes then you're probably messed up
    ):
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

13. Post #5453

March 2012
    87 Posts

Hey guys whats this hair called? and the numbers and everything? Im really bad at hair and all I do when I go to the barber is say "shorter" also I can't print out the pic so yeah
    Anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

14. Post #5454
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,264 Posts
    Metro Black from Rue21 smells amazing imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

15. Post #5455
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    No, if you have naturally greasy hair, wash it everyday. If your hair looks alright without it being washed for a day, don't wash it, but wash it the day after. Conditioning your hair every other day is unhealthy for your hair, don't do it. Once a week maybe.
    You should use conditioner everyday, man. Shampoo actually washes your hair and rinses out the oils. If you use it everyday then your hair overcompensates for the lack of oil in your hair, which can make your hair get greasy really fast. The same thing happens if you use acne pads to cleanse and remove grease from your skin without putting on moisturizer afterwards. It's also just plain good for your hair to give it a break from the chemicals in shampoo day after day. Conditioner's only purpose is to make your hair softer and generally look more healthy; it doesn't actually clean your hair.

I want this jacket from topman. Agree or disagree?

kind of a small picture; here's the jacket on a model. Ignore his other clothing.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5456
    April 2010
    3,336 Posts
    Do you prefer to wear perfume instead?

Edited:

I want a jacket like the one posted above ^
    Does anyone know any Australian shops that sell it? Or even on ASOS?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

17. Post #5457
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    Do you prefer to wear perfume instead?
    I don't wear fragrances aside from lotions and deodorants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

18. Post #5458
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    It depends on what you like. I use Adidas Moves because it's simple yet interesting and i can use it just about anywhere. If you want to get a scent, go to a store and try out some colognes. This article should help you out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #5459
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    go into a shop and start smelling things

20. Post #5460
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    consider investing in some decent cologne.

21. Post #5461
    April 2010
    3,336 Posts
    Yeah I know, I was just joking about the perfume. But really I find that ridiculous. Is there just no smell that you like? You should try going to a fragrance store to find a cologne you (or your girlfriend) likes. And then buy it online for half the price. It's what I do.

I've just never met anyone so dead set against it. Smelling nice makes you 100 times more sexy.

Edited:

I stuck with using Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio because it's my girlfriend's favourite when we went around looking for some a while ago (just to try a few others) but the Calvin Klein One Shock is also pretty nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

22. Post #5462
    April 2009
    816 Posts
    What do I ask the barber for if I want hair like this
    Oh god Edward Norton is so damn hot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #5463
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    Calvin Klein Free is also really nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #5464
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    calvin klein makes really good colognes, i like the ck one

Edited:

http://www.amazon.com/Free-Calvin-Kl...6695879&sr=8-1

holy shit half off god dammit i have to get it!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

25. Post #5465
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    I use Febreze a lot around the house so sometimes I end up smelling like it.
    Would that count as a cologne?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #5466
    April 2009
    816 Posts
    I dress terribly, everything i have is too big and my shoes have been the same shoes for 4 years.

Going out tomorow and buying something that fits, something thats nice and yea just the whole shabang.

I'll post pictures, and you can try and ignore my pathetic excuse of DmC hair.

27. Post #5467
    August 2009
    4,582 Posts
    It may seem cheap but I use Old Spice deodorant every day and no cologne. That stuff is strong enough that chicks say I smell great when they stand next to me, but if they give me a hug, they never complain about it being too strong. Plus, it seems to be universally accepted as a great smell. And where I am, most guys use axe, so I get the added bonus of smelling good, and unique.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #5468
    February 2010
    1,243 Posts
    IMHO Axe smells like industrial chemicals

Yo Jackthreads is doing buy 2 ties, get one free, and I wanna get some because I like ties.

Do you think 2.5" at the bottom is too wide for a casual tie? The one I've got right now is 2" at it's widest point and is great, and my "formal formal" ties are about 3.25". I don't want to buy these only to figure out they look to formal-business-like.

Also on the topic of ties, what would go good with a blue dress shirt?

29. Post #5469
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    I've always felt Calvin Klein colognes fade too quickly. Overall they tend to smell a bit characterless to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #5470
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    Yo Jackthreads is doing buy 2 ties, get one free, and I wanna get some because I like ties.

Do you think 2.5" at the bottom is too wide for a casual tie? The one I've got right now is 2" at it's widest point and is great, and my "formal formal" ties are about 3.25". I don't want to buy these only to figure out they look to formal-business-like.

Also on the topic of ties, what would go good with a blue dress shirt?
    that thickness would be fine, and what shade of blue? If it's a light blue then any darker color would look good. If it's dark then a lighter colored tie would be good. If it's in between choose one or the other, but remember that you want a good amount of contrast between your tie and shirt. Also as a general rule don't wear patterned ties unless you're wearing a solid shirt. You end up looking too busy.

31. Post #5471
    February 2010
    1,243 Posts
    that thickness would be fine, and what shade of blue? If it's a light blue then any darker color would look good. If it's dark then a lighter colored tie would be good. If it's in between choose one or the other, but remember that you want a good amount of contrast between your tie and shirt. Also as a general rule don't wear patterned ties unless you're wearing a solid shirt. You end up looking too busy.
    Thanks. I'm talking about like a cornflower blue shirt, and I usually just stick to solid shirts because IMHO they look good with a more diverse range of ties.

Are tie clips too fancy to wear around? I do love my tie clips, but don't want to look like a used car salesman.

32. Post #5472
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,297 Posts

I've been looking for something to wear with these red shorts and I managed to dig up this wrinkly old shirt, is this a good combo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #5473
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    It may seem cheap but I use Old Spice deodorant every day and no cologne. That stuff is strong enough that chicks say I smell great when they stand next to me, but if they give me a hug, they never complain about it being too strong. Plus, it seems to be universally accepted as a great smell. And where I am, most guys use axe, so I get the added bonus of smelling good, and unique.
    Axe is death. There are only two or three scents that I can stand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #5474

March 2012
    87 Posts
    Getting a haircut tommorow... Wanna go short.
    Agree for crew cut with #1 sides and back
    Disagree for skin fade crew cut
    Funny for butch cut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #5475
    August 2009
    4,582 Posts
    Axe is death. There are only two or three scents that I can stand.
    Agreed. I have a friend that thinks he's so good with the ladies, and yet he still wears axe. I stopped wearing that when I turned 13.

36. Post #5476
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,600 Posts

I've been looking for something to wear with these red shorts and I managed to dig up this wrinkly old shirt, is this a good combo?
    Yes, actually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

37. Post #5477
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    posts your guys favorite cologne/if you've used a some post the best to worst so i can find out what i should stick with
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #5478
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    figure it out yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #5479
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    figure it out yourself
    you're fucking stupid

i want OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS and i'm using the average data to create a decision, my opinion doesn't match the opinions of every other. i enjoy the personal opinions of others because it's productive to my decision
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #5480
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,227 Posts
    gentlemen please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)