1. Post #8401
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    Anybody have experience with buying any american apparel stuff? I want to buy 2 hoodies and some plain tee's, but I'm skeptical about buying online since I can fit into either small or medium...

I'm 5'8 about 130 if that helps. I think a small would be a better fit, but I dunno I dont want to blow like 120 something dollars only to get the clothes and their too tight, or they shrink on me and then its wasted..
    im 5'9 140 and a small in AA
    get a small
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #8402
    October 2011
    2,362 Posts
    Your face is nice, and it'd look nicer with shorter hair, thinned out too, and probably with some texture or bang ups.
    No trust me short hair doesn't work for me. My forehead is too big. But is there any conditioner or something like that I can use to get my hair to be smoother somehow? I hate how like dry and stiff and thick it is sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #8403
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,735 Posts
    maybe you're overwashing it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

4. Post #8404
    October 2011
    2,362 Posts
    I wash like twice a week maybe I don't think that's too much. It's just naturally like this I dunno.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #8405
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,735 Posts
    yeah, then its probably just how your hair is. Maybe try some other shampoo, conditioner? Maybe you should just go to your local boutique and ask the ladies over there, they'll be more than pleased to help a gentleman in distress
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #8406
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,259 Posts
    No trust me short hair doesn't work for me. My forehead is too big. But is there any conditioner or something like that I can use to get my hair to be smoother somehow? I hate how like dry and stiff and thick it is sometimes.
    everyone always says bullshit like that
    cut it off

Edited:

What's the general opinion on tank tops/wifebeaters?
    tanktops, yes
    wifebeaters, no

go more for this

instead of this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #8407
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    What are you talking about, the bottom two looks a lot better than the top ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

8. Post #8408
    October 2011
    2,362 Posts
    Where would you go in public with a really tight tank top though? It's always hot in the summer where I live and everyone wears tanktops but not the tight ones, unless they're buffed, and guessing that not everyone here is buffed you'd probably wanna go with the normal tanktops option.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #8409
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,735 Posts
    What are you talking about, the bottom two looks a lot better than the top ones.
    tight is only good as underwear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

10. Post #8410
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    I guess you got a point.

That looks real happy unlocking his door
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

11. Post #8411
    NATURALLY WIRED TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS
    June 2007
    8,816 Posts
    Unless you want to show off your body, don't get something tight like that, for anything.

Also, these sweet skull shoes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #8412
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,607 Posts
    Unless you want to show off your body, don't get something tight like that, for anything.

Also, these sweet skull shoes.
    That's a good fit tank, the shoes are tacky though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #8413
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,259 Posts
    only dude bros and beefcakes wear tight fitting wifebeaters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #8414
    February 2010
    1,242 Posts
    They make good undershirts and also good working/athletic shirts because they don't collect sweat and they give you complete freedom of movement in your arms
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #8415
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    12,135 Posts
    i wear them to show off my muffin top
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #8416
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,607 Posts
    i'm not sure if you're making fun of idiots who say that or
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

17. Post #8417
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    why would a skinny phuck or a fat phuck wear a wifebeat?

they're basically designed for people who lift
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #8418
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,080 Posts

and supreme wifebeaters are designed for rich hipsters

19. Post #8419
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,607 Posts

but it's not a wifebeater, it's still somewhat loose

why not?

they're comfy, and they look good (usually), and you can get a tan and shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #8420
    Dennab
    April 2012
    337 Posts
    You do know that tank tops comes in different sizes and not just large bodybuilders wear them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #8421
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    878 Posts
    I feel like tanks can look good but I don't own any because I don't want to glorify my skeletal figure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #8422
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,259 Posts
    except it's true

Edited:

literally the only people i see wearing tight fitting wifebeaters are cholos and bodybuilders
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #8423
    June 2012
    1,563 Posts
    I'm skinny as fuck and I own one of those
    It's comfy as fuck, as soon as it hits summer I'm going to wear that shit erryday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

24. Post #8424
    June 2008
    882 Posts
    Hey guys Is this the appropriate place to ask for backpack advice? I need a functional but decent looking backpack for college this year. Something with a dedicated space for a laptop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #8425
    June 2012
    1,563 Posts
    to the above guy, tbh from browsing /fa/ occasionally, don't even ask for advice straight out like that
    Just find a bunch of things you like, get a general consensus and then buy it. I'm never going to post here or there asking people on the internet what I should buy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

26. Post #8426
    February 2011
    491 Posts
    weeba weeba wah

whatchu peeps think about this in brown

http://www.buckle.com/bke-black-salt...sku-7187750200

Edited:

The sleeve button things are stupid, but everything else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #8427
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,881 Posts
    weeba weeba wah

Edited:

Eh, you can do a hell of a lot better. Not just in Polos, a normal long-sleeve shirt rolled up would look better. I wouldn't get it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

28. Post #8428
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,296 Posts
    but it's not a wifebeater, it's still somewhat loose

why not?

they're comfy, and they look good (usually), and you can get a tan and shit
    Look at who you're trying to reason with

(then give up)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

29. Post #8429
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    hes right though
    if you're stupid skinny or hippo-sized you probably (definitely) shouldnt wear a tight fitting wifebeater
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #8430
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,426 Posts
    weeba weeba wah

Edited:

this is terrible. polos look terrible in general.

literally no one here wears polos, ever. is it an american thing? last time i visited america every clothing shop had racks lined up with polos. why america. polos are terrible don''t ever wear polos. only golf dads and rich black people wear polos.

Edited:

why is this thread so terrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #8431
    Judge, Jury, & Executioner
    September 2005
    63,873 Posts
    i had a few polos i used to wear years ago but i never do anymore because i decided they suck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #8432
    June 2011
    1,479 Posts

these are my shoes
    Brother?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #8433
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    weeba weeba wah

Edited:

if you want to look like this guy go for it man

Edited:

(don't do it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

34. Post #8434
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts

if you want to look like this guy go for it man

Edited:

(don't do it)
    Nothing really seems wrong with that except plaid shorts and the shirt under the blue one is an odd color
    if he just had plain gray shorts on it would look fine

or tan shorts and matching shoes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #8435
    April 2010
    3,379 Posts
    I like singlets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #8436
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    pardon my awful photoshop skills, but if he looked like this it wouldn't be half bad

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #8437
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,296 Posts
    hes right though
    if you're stupid skinny or hippo-sized you probably (definitely) shouldnt wear a tight fitting wifebeater
    Well fat people can't look good no matter what they wear so that's pretty redundant, but in my opinion tanks look better if you're lean-muscular rather than bulky I-bench-this-much type
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

38. Post #8438
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    why are people rating me funny

i thought it looked nice other than the tin foil pants

Edited:

but you get the idea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #8439
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,735 Posts
    Well fat people can't look good no matter what they wear so that's pretty redundant, but in my opinion tanks look better if you're lean-muscular rather than bulky I-bench-this-much type
    Every time I seena big bulky dude wearing a tanktop, all I can think of is rave parties and sweaty gay sex (since i usually see them in pairs)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #8440
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    12,356 Posts
    no brother of mine has backwards feet....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)