1. Post #3961
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    they're popular now because of OF

anyway

y/n
    i'd say no, the material and stitching make the shoe really ugly and i hate the sole or whatever the fuck you call it

Edited:

there's something odd about them
    basically this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #3962
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    The awkward bendy part at the heel? What the hell is that? Why is that even there? Can we get a view from the back so I can see what the hell that is? It looks like someone sliced a gash in it with pruning sheers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3963

March 2012
    213 Posts
    Formal shoes for cats!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

4. Post #3964
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    I fucking hate boatshoes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #3965
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    they're popular now because of OF

anyway

y/n
    i love my sperry's, and they look really good, just don't get that color.

6. Post #3966
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

7. Post #3967
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,734 Posts
    Never liked that shoe type
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #3968
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,330 Posts
    so I got these grey skinny jeans for $5 yesterday, and I don't know what to wear them with. Even if I cut them off into shorts, I'm clueless. What could go with something like these?

9. Post #3969
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    for me sperrys and vans are the go to spring/summer shoes. I guess a lot of people don't really like boat shoes here but they do work with just about any outfit.

10. Post #3970
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,602 Posts
    so I got these grey skinny jeans for $5 yesterday, and I don't know what to wear them with. Even if I cut them off into shorts, I'm clueless. What could go with something like these?

Dark colors up top, match the shoes to your belt and any jackets you wear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

11. Post #3971
    gra

August 2011
    276 Posts
    i only wear dc skate shoes

skate or die bitches
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #3972
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    converse make boat shoes now

i kinda like em
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #3973
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,734 Posts
    Ok, here's a question for all you guys:

What type of graphic t-shirts would/do you wear?

With graphic tees, would it be something like DesignbyHumans, or one of those brands like Supreme, but while still keeping it tasteful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

14. Post #3974
    Caragolpe
    what kind of question is that.
    what do you mean by type.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

15. Post #3975
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    converse make boat shoes now

i kinda like em
    reminds me of vans rata vulcs

btw i recommend these shoes. I still have mine from last spring and they are in good condition
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #3976
    gra

August 2011
    276 Posts
    Ok, here's a question for all you guys:

What type of t-shirts would/do you wear?
    deep v

17. Post #3977
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,734 Posts
    what kind of question is that.
    what do you mean by type.
    With graphic tees, would it be something like DesignbyHumans, or one of those brands like Supreme, but while still keeping it tasteful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

18. Post #3978
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,911 Posts
    The other ones, not on the black guy, are all really great for spring and summer colors.
    That's what I was goin' for, though I'm going to stray away from the sleeveless ones. Rolling up sleeves looks better generally imo.

19. Post #3979
    Fuck Bitches, Get Scritches
    April 2005
    1,326 Posts

uhh yeeah gurrrl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny x 6Disagree x 3Artistic x 3Dumb x 1Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #3980
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,815 Posts
    uh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

21. Post #3981
    Caragolpe
    i don't really know.
    but i just entered to this designbyhumans site and i wouldn't wear any of them. the designs are either too busy or too big.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

22. Post #3982
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,202 Posts

I don't think those are skinny jeans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #3983
    April 2005
    1,326 Posts
    Or add a Bowler.

Chicks dig Bowlers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree x 3Dumb x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #3984
    Mother of Dragons
    March 2006
    1,186 Posts
    Oh god no!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

25. Post #3985
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    yes

YES

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3986
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,202 Posts
    Or add a Bowler.

Chicks dig Bowlers.
    This is quite possibly the worst outfit I've ever seen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 3 (list)

27. Post #3987
    April 2005
    1,326 Posts
    I'm bringing suspenders and bowties back, yo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #3988
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,202 Posts
    The same way people are trying to bring fedoras back? There's a reason they fell out of style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #3989
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,815 Posts
    I really don't want to sound like an asshole

but you literally look like a clown
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #3990
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,734 Posts

uhh yeeah gross.
    ftfy

Edited:

theres nothing wrong with that, you just can't use them and hope it works, you have to make it work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #3991
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts
    Or add a Bowler.

Chicks dig Bowlers.
    I think I love you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #3992
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    Or add a Bowler.

Chicks dig Bowlers.
    ok so a few things:

1. those jeans don't look like they really suit you...too big maybe? weird cut? etc...
    2. the black shirt w/ black jeans can rarely be pulled off. you need some contrast
    3. just don't wear hats. there's a fine line with hats between good and bad and it's better if you just forget about them until you get better with fashion in general
    4. i'm not crazy about your glasses. if you can, get a different pair.
    5. also not crazy about that watch type thang on your wrist.
    6. consider a different facial hairstyle and please do something different with your hair. please.
    7. color is your friend

If you really came here for advice, go back and reread the basics. overall, nothing in your outfit works with anything else in your outfit. it sort of leaves me confused.

i can't tell if you're serious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #3993
    May 2009
    1,543 Posts
    I'm pretty certain Gubru is joking about this..........right? Right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #3994
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Or add a Bowler.

Chicks dig Bowlers.
    Is he wearing a bowie with a polo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #3995
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    Or add a Bowler.

Chicks dig Bowlers.
    The only people who really wore bowler hats were well to do city gents in three piece suits, and even they don't wear bowler hats any more. The best possible thing that will result from you wearing a bowler hat is that people will think you're playing at fancy dress. It's not a style of hat that is conceivably going to be "brought back" any time soon.
    Consider getting a hair cut. You can still get your hair long, but a good hair dresser will shape it and make it fall better. It could be a case of getting it cut short so it will grow out into a more flattering shape.
    Wearing bow ties is always going to be hit and miss, but wearing bow ties with a polo shirt will always be a miss. Wearing bow ties with a short sleeved shirt will also probably be a miss.
    I can't really fault the polo shirt, but I'd advise against tucking it in.
    Braces can work with some outfits, but as with the bow tie they lend themselves to more formal, long sleeved shirts. Those particular braces that you're wearing don't look very nice, imo; if you had your heart set on them consider investing in a nice leather pair, or some high contrast solid colour ones (e.g. red). Also, get them a lot slimmer. Thick braces scream granddad.
    Your jeans are too loose - this is clear from the way they bunch up under your belt. I can't tell a lot about them, but the colour isn't great for this outfit. Maybe consider a pair of chinos or some slim fit dark blue jeans.
    Uh, I tried to do a photoshop in like five minutes with a trackpad, but it didn't really work

Nevertheless, this (shoddily pasted together) guy is still a bit more presentable. I would still question his choice in black polo shirt and the suspenders have to go (even making them red didn't work). It's great that you're experimenting in presenting your own style, though! It just didn't quite work this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

36. Post #3996
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,734 Posts
    jesus you're all raging over some photos? Do you want to prove us all that you're so good in fashion? Maybe he's joking, maybe he's not, point is, don't make such a big deal out of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #3997
    April 2005
    1,326 Posts
    Haha! I fooled all of you.

Do you really think Fashionmaster-Gubru would really wear such an ensemble?!

I present to you, my stylish reverse-micheal-jackson-thriller jacket:

Because the normal thriller jacket is too mainstream~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 20Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #3998
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    I need some henleys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #3999
    March 2011
    533 Posts

Please, if nothing else just cut your hair

I need some henleys.
    check out jackthreads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #4000
    THE TRUE SAN DIEGAN WARLORD
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts

oh god

oh god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)