1. Post #5401
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,099 Posts

Edited:

I like your hair man
    Also, got ma new jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans, wooooo.
    All I need now is to get a trim but i don't wanna pay 30. I might just go to the most popular barbers for a trim then go when I need to for the hairdressers.

i like you guys at fuls i haven't been here long but you're all pretty sweet man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #5402
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    485 Posts
    I like your hair man
    Also, got ma new jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans, wooooo.
    All I need now is to get a trim but i don't wanna pay 30. I might just go to the most popular barbers for a trim then go when I need to for the hairdressers.

i like you guys at fuls i haven't been here long but you're all pretty sweet man
    Cheers!
    if you're a student you can get major discounts at some hairdressers, the one near me goes from 18 to 10 if you tell them you're <18
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #5403
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,099 Posts
    Where abouts in UK are you?
    And hmm. as in high school student or wat

4. Post #5404
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    485 Posts
    Where abouts in UK are you?
    And hmm. as in high school student or wat
    Yeah high school and in between Liverpool and Manchester.
    You can get discounts if your in highschool up until uni, you don't get a card untll you're in college though but some places (like my local hairdressers) don't bother most of the time. 18 for a haircut is fucking ridiculous, it's so expensive and they know it. That's why they give discounts.

5. Post #5405
    asdfghjkl.
    May 2011
    2,099 Posts
    Hmmm, I'll try it on them, cheers man!

6. Post #5406
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    485 Posts
    Hmmm, I'll try it on them, cheers man!
    No problems, if they don't do a discount i think you can go to some colleges and be a model for hair dressing students. But personally i'd rather pay for it to be done in a shop.

7. Post #5407
    May 2010
    1,301 Posts
    I think it's a lot easier to fuck up a short haircut (I.E a guy's haircut in most cases)
    True, but the plus side is, at least for guy, if it's too fucked up you can always buzz it, and while it may not work too well, it's not the worst. Most girls aren't willing to buzz their hair.
    Even i don't think my giant head would work well with a buzz cut. Then again, i have thin hair, so i might just look bald.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

8. Post #5408
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,696 Posts
    ok i'm gonna start cutting my own hair

Edited:

Stage 1: The Skrillex Cut

I'm a dirty motherfucker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

9. Post #5409
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    gotta start somewhere

push it all to the opposite side now.

Edited:

I have super curly hair but it can go really flat and look weird at times, if that happens it's probably due to either the weather or the hair products you used that morning.
    I find that using conditioner too much makes it go flat and boring, try to not use it too much. Blow drying your hair can also give it much bigger impact.

I'm no expert here i'm just talking from 5 years of curly hair experience!

Edited:

I've been meaning to get it cut for a while now but here...

damn taking photos while making awkward half laughs! it's the only photo i could find.
    find bopie and copy him very carefully
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

10. Post #5410
    April 2009
    1,204 Posts

Edited:

I'm a dirty motherfucker
    You shaved only one side of your head?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

11. Post #5411

March 2012
    87 Posts

Hey guys whats this hair called? and the numbers and everything? Im really bad at hair and all I do when I go to the barber is say "shorter" also I can't print out the pic so yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

12. Post #5412
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    that's like half an inch.

just ask for the "a little shorter than Ross from Friends"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #5413

March 2012
    87 Posts
    I just asked my friend and he said crew cut with number 1 on the sides? How accurate is this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #5414
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,727 Posts
    A number 1 might be short.

Assuming they use the same standard 1-8 number scale, 1 is 1/8 inch, 8 is one inch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #5415
    March 2011
    533 Posts

Edited:

I'm a dirty motherfucker
    are you doing a hitler youth type thing or are you just buzzing your head?

Also remember that good hygiene is half of the battle when it comes to fashion. If you guys haven't seen this info pic yet, you need to look at it and live by it:

additional tips not on here:

1. Only use shampoo every other day. On the off days, just use conditioner. Makes your hair look and feel healthier.
    2. For cologne, 2-3 sprays on one wrist (the inside). Then rub your wrists together and dab them behind your ears. Don't overdo cologne! Less is more.
    3. Drink a lot of water. A lot. Always carry water with you and you'll be inclined to drink it. The positive effects are countless.
    4. Try to stay between "clean shaven" and "I just sort of forgot to shave". It's cool to have some facial hair, but 99% people look better with little to none.

16. Post #5416
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,179 Posts

Hey guys whats this hair called? and the numbers and everything? Im really bad at hair and all I do when I go to the barber is say "shorter" also I can't print out the pic so yeah
    the cholo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #5417
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,990 Posts
    i pay 30 :(
    Good lord that's expensive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

18. Post #5418
    August 2007
    1,275 Posts
    Ignoring my inability to take selfies and general shirtlessness, what do y'all think of my hair?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #5419
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,736 Posts
    Nothing wrong with a bit of chest hair, looks pretty tame and not something I'd worry about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #5420
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,727 Posts
    Chest or head

AWW FUCK YOU DEV :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #5421
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    Ignoring my inability to take selfies and general shirtlessness, what do y'all think of my hair?
    Hair is looking nice, but was it really necessary for you to be shirtless? This seems to happen entirely too often in my experience...

22. Post #5422
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,179 Posts
    well hello there sailor

23. Post #5423
    So Amazing
    December 2006
    1,779 Posts
    Half of that shit is completely retarded and no one does that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #5424

April 2010
    3,458 Posts
    I don't know about you but that shaving technique works wonders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #5425
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    Such as? Just because you don't do it doesn't make it retarded. All of these habits can only improve your overall appearance, so why not do them?

26. Post #5426
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,765 Posts
    I though most of that stuff was common sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #5427
    So Amazing
    December 2006
    1,779 Posts
    Such as? Just because you don't do it doesn't make it retarded. All of these habits can only improve your overall appearance, so why not do them?
    It's pretty well known that shaving against the grain will irritate your skin and can cause in-grown hairs.

Putting your razor onto a towel after finishing shaving will do absolutely nothing to elongate the lifetime of the blade. It's stainless steel, some excess water isn't going to do anything to it. If anything, wiping down the blade with a towel will make it go dull quicker.

It tells you to spend $60 on clippers to cut your own hair, and then goes ahead and says that you should ask your barber/hairdresser to remove ear hair and neck hair. Makes perfect sense.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using liquid soap, no need to go out and buy a bar of soap.

Acne is caused by more things than just having dirty pillow sheets and often times can be hormonal. That acne advice is absolutely retarded. If you have really bad acne, go to a dermatologist.

I'm not even going to go over why that Clothes section is wrong, this is a thread about fashion, you should be able to see the flaws there.

The shower thing won't do much to remove smelly feet. Really heavy foot odor can occur due to other reasons than some bacteria you picked up from stepping on a towel. Have you never walked barefoot?

That toilet thing doesn't work, and toilet paper is usually placed to remove splashing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #5428
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    The shaving thing wouldn't work for me because I don't have enough time in the morning. And I don't like the smell of most colognes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #5429
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,720 Posts
    and you also have no facial hair to shave

Edited:

try perfume
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

30. Post #5430
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    I just use deodorant/antiperspirant. Sweet and simple.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

31. Post #5431
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,720 Posts
    you put too much deodorant on if that's the first thing people smell when they talk to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #5432
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    They usually don't unless they put their face in my armpit
    And if that's the case then smelling nice is probably the least of my worries
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

33. Post #5433
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,990 Posts
    That chart thing was obviously written by one dude who thinks he's the shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #5434
    August 2009
    4,580 Posts
    Haven't really been in this thread much, but it seems like a cool enough place.

I personally don't pay to have my hair cut. I just shave it off with a small guard on some clippers and use a mirror to get the hair on the back of my neck, and use guardless beard trimmers for shaving. Some chicks say I look like Bear Grylls when my head is shaved. It's free and I do it every week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #5435
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,696 Posts
    You shaved only one side of your head?
    No, I just finished everything.

Ended up going for a haircut instead of doing it myself.

What do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #5436
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,013 Posts
    The chart is not perfect, but I think that we should have a nice concise guide in the OP, made by us and put into infographic form, by someone with artistic talent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #5437
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,035 Posts
    you defy engineering

Edited:

no but seriously it looks dumb

Edited:

the no.1 thing on the fix-up look sharp list should be

1. have a fucking wash
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #5438
    April 2009
    1,204 Posts

What do you guys think?
    Oh i see, it looks good. Actually it's very similar to my haircut but i brush my hair upwards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

39. Post #5439
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,696 Posts
    the no.1 thing on the fix-up look sharp list should be

1. have a fucking wash
    Oh shut up lol I have oily skin and acne scars :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

40. Post #5440
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,600 Posts

What do you guys think?
    Its good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)