1. Post #1841
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,801 Posts
    maybe if you changed the laces on these

but anyway, my only complaint on the vans boots is that weird, dark grey part around it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

2. Post #1842
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    i bought cologne
    its nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 7 (list)

3. Post #1843
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,707 Posts
    should you only roll up the sleeves on your shirt if they'll actually kind of stay there and are like tight on your forearm?

Edited:

I'd post a picture of said shirt but dont have access to a camera right now sooo..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

4. Post #1844
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    go find a camera because i have no idea what you mean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #1845
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,334 Posts
    should you only roll up the sleeves on your shirt if they'll actually kind of stay there and are like tight on your forearm?
    depends what you're going for. i feel it's more confident to go just above your elbow (and it's more flexible and comfier)

if your shirt doesn't fit properly or you're so skinny that you have to roll a massive sausage of material to get it to stay in place then you probably shouldn't do it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #1846
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    6,707 Posts
    depends what you're going for. i feel it's more confident to go just above your elbow (and it's more flexible and comfier)

if your shirt doesn't fit properly or you're so skinny that you have to roll a massive sausage of material to get it to stay in place then you probably shouldn't do it
    Yea I'm kind of skinny, maybe I'll post a photo later when I can, till then I'll just wear it with the sleeves unrolled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #1847
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,235 Posts
    I've just decided everyone in this thread is a bad person now. You guys haven't changed at all when i leaf through here.
    /clap.
    the fuck?

8. Post #1848
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    im glad he shared that with us his opinion is very important to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1849
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,346 Posts
    I've just decided everyone in this thread is a bad person now. You guys haven't changed at all when i leaf through here.
    /clap.
    so you waltz into a thread nobody asked you to with delusions of grandeur and a holier than thou approach dictating that everyone here is a terrible person implying you have the right to deem who is and isn't worthy of your high standard of being

ok lol!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #1850
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,801 Posts
    yes that was totally necessary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

11. Post #1851
    September 2005
    63,346 Posts
    scoutking is a bad person who is also a hypocrite!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #1852
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    So I need to get a haircut. Thing is, my hairline is pretty far back. Can someone show some pictures of what a good short-ish haircut looks like, so I can use them as a base for my next haircut?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #1853
    I am the greatest
    October 2010
    730 Posts
    So I have been looking at the OTW vans, and while they're pretty expensive they also look a lot nicer than the usual ones.

It is the one in the front, disregard the ugly ones in the back.

There are different combinations too, I got mine in a dark gray/ light gray color scheme.
    Wow, where can I get such shoes? They look so nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1854
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,235 Posts
    i like the grey/red ones in the back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #1855
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,065 Posts
    Wow, where can I get such shoes? They look so nice
    shoe biz II
    1553 Haight St
    (between Ashbury St & Clayton St)
    San Francisco, CA 94117

16. Post #1856
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,235 Posts
    well that's useful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #1857
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    shoe biz II
    1553 Haight St
    San Francisco, CA 94117
    why are you here

18. Post #1858
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,065 Posts
    I'm here to give you vital information.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #1859
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    okay ill return the favor.

please go away and never come back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #1860
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,065 Posts
    wow what a dick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1861
    I am the greatest
    October 2010
    730 Posts
    shoe biz II
    1553 Haight St
    San Francisco, CA 94117
    Yes, I totally have the time to fly over to SF
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1862
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    what are shoes that aren't canvas shoes (vans, converse, etc) that are fairly inoffensive and go with everything

i have some vans and they own but a different pair would be nice

Edited:

i'm not looking for something like skater shoes though i just got vans because i couldn't find any canvas shoes that weren't obnoxious converse. i wear a lot of pseudo hipster ~"vintage"~ clothing so i dunno i guess something leather like boots but i'm not going to tread into boot territory

23. Post #1863
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,065 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1864
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,100 Posts
    boot shoes

25. Post #1865
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,125 Posts
    i bought cologne
    its nice
    Speaking of cologne, The Topman 'colognes' smell like soap or ladies perfume
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #1866
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,071 Posts
    Many pages back, my friend.
    Picture please, I don't want to read back all those pages
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #1867
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,181 Posts
    Picture please, I don't want to read back all those pages
    Look no further

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #1868
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,732 Posts
    ok i should be getting a haircut today, pretty nervous because it's a big change and I dont want to mess this up

I hope you still remember my pic from a few pages back. I found a couple of pics of different hairstyles that seemed good to me and didn't need a lot of time to take care of

so rate accordingly

Agree

Useful

Informative

Optimistic

Friendly

I found some of these here: http://www.evanstyle.co.kr/
    Some korean hairstyle website. If you see any other that you'd recommed, do post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Useful Useful x 10Friendly Friendly x 9Informative Informative x 6Agree Agree x 6 (list)

29. Post #1869
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    ok i should be getting a haircut today, pretty nervous because it's a big change and I dont want to mess this up

I hope you still remember my pic from a few pages back. I found a couple of pics of different hairstyles that seemed good to me and didn't need a lot of time to take care of

so rate accordingly

Some korean hairstyle website. If you see any other that you'd recommed, do post
    Useful because that's similar to what you have going now, which seems to be working out for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1870
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,732 Posts
    hmm I see, thanks. And as a shorter alternative?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

31. Post #1871
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,167 Posts
    Just a question to girls in this thread,
    What do they do when they 'do' your eyebrows?
    Like this
    Late, but there's also this thing called threading, where they use a - surprise! - thread to concurrently pull out and cut the hairs. It hurts less than waxing, and you won't run the risk of having your skin pulled off (a common occurrence with waxing). It was unheard of in the western world about a decade ago, but is increasing in popularity because it gives cleaner lines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1872
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    Speaking of cologne, The Topman 'colognes' smell like soap or ladies perfume
    that's why you dont buy from stores like that for stuff like this

33. Post #1873
    i'm always fuckin' childish, you knew that when you met me.
    February 2012
    16 Posts
    I don't think there can be a cologne that suits everyone though. Often it's a mix between your own natural smell (fuck, that sounds queer) and the cologne. What doesn't work for you could work for the next guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

34. Post #1874
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,316 Posts
    this is mine it is awesome

35. Post #1875
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,915 Posts
    I actually kind of like going to random places and finding cheap cologne that smells good.

I've got like 10 different bottles of different fragrances, each one costing me no more than $10, and they all aren't terrible (subjective of course.)

36. Post #1876
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    Look no further

WOW he kinda looks like me!!!!

Edited:

in other news wow that's an old picture

37. Post #1877
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    12,358 Posts
    what are shoes that aren't canvas shoes (vans, converse, etc) that are fairly inoffensive and go with everything

i have some vans and they own but a different pair would be nice

Edited:

i'm not looking for something like skater shoes though i just got vans because i couldn't find any canvas shoes that weren't obnoxious converse. i wear a lot of pseudo hipster ~"vintage"~ clothing so i dunno i guess something leather like boots but i'm not going to tread into boot territory
    Adidas Sambas would suit ~vintage~ clothing.

Edited:

I don't think there can be a cologne that suits everyone though. Often it's a mix between your own natural smell (fuck, that sounds queer) and the cologne. What doesn't work for you could work for the next guy.
    I think it's more the composition of your skin (i.e Oils) that determing whether or not it smells good. When I get some money i may just walk around boots and choose a good fragrance.

38. Post #1878
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Dang pascall, you skinny.

My "toolin' around going to the grocery store" get up. Been up since six because apparently a maintenance man needed to get into my apartment. Couldn't fall back asleep. Hooray for morning groceries!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #1879
    September 2005
    63,346 Posts
    whats that horrendous thing under ur jacket
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1880
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,915 Posts
    I like the jacket and the hoodie but not that particular matchup tbh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)