1. Post #2321
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    What the fuck? Toad?

Goddammit man. I'm going to make some dinner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2322
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,761 Posts
    How does this shirt look on me?

Also, I intend to cut my hair this weekend. I have a problem though. For the last few years my hair has looked the same, and every time I got my hair cut I would just say "trim it." Now I want to do something drastically different with it, but what I should I say? I want it to be significantly shorter and thinner. How do I get this message across? I know this may seem obvious to most of you but my social skills are pretty terrible.
    Looks good! Also, no need to cut the hair too much, just make sure it doesn't look too much like a dome. (honestly I think it's kinda' cute).

Edited:

The more I look at it the more it looks like a flying saucer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #2323
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,726 Posts
    how do you guys like these?

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en...ml#variation-0

or the Khaki version

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en...ml#variation-1

I really like these, I feel its kind of a mix between those casual but more sophisticated shoes with the (hopefully) comfort of any other vans?

Anyway, what color should I get? I like the Khakis one better, but my fall/winter wardrobe doesnt really match that color, sadly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #2324
    May 2011
    757 Posts
    I know, guys. My hair looks pretty bad. Though I must note that the angle my head is turned makes it look worse than it really is. Like I said though, getting my hair cut soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #2325
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,726 Posts
    yeah, but its not something that serious when you're still young
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #2326
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,723 Posts
    I know, guys. My hair looks pretty bad. Though I must note that the angle my head is turned makes it look worse than it really is. Like I said though, getting my hair cut soon.
    if it looks bad it's probably not only from one, specific angle though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

7. Post #2327
    May 2011
    757 Posts
    if it looks bad it's probably not only from one, specific angle though
    I'm not saying it only looks bad from that angle, I'm saying the angle is exaggerating it. My hair looks bad from any angle for sure, but the way it is in the picture isn't how it looks in real life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #2328
    March 2011
    533 Posts

Also, I intend to cut my hair this weekend. I have a problem though. For the last few years my hair has looked the same, and every time I got my hair cut I would just say "trim it." Now I want to do something drastically different with it, but what I should I say? I want it to be significantly shorter and thinner. How do I get this message across? I know this may seem obvious to most of you but my social skills are pretty terrible.
    Fuck dude. Fuck. You have got to drastically neaten up your 'do dude. Ok shirt though. For your hair, ask them to shorten and thin out/layer the top and front of your hair. With your hair down on your face, i should be able to see at least half of your forehead. Also tell them to cut the SHIT out of the back and sides, it should be noticeably shorter than the rest of your hair. You have straightish hair so you can get away with pretty much any way to style it from there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #2329
    October 2011
    930 Posts
    That could be a part of it too. I generally don't eat a lot.
    That's most likely your problem. Or, you are going to heavy with bad form. But, it's probably because your diet sucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

10. Post #2330
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,723 Posts
    I'm not saying it only looks bad from that angle, I'm saying the angle is exaggerating it. My hair looks bad from any angle for sure, but the way it is in the picture isn't how it looks in real life.
    I'm trying to agree with you, but you're not using the right words

if it looks like that in a picture, it obviously looks like that in real life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

11. Post #2331
    Caragolpe
    guys
    guys
    guys
    i have a secret
    i don't
    ok wait you need to be prepared to hear this
    u ready? ok here it goes
    i don't own casual shoes
    my only shoes are...
    SPORT SHOES!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #2332
    April 2010
    3,302 Posts
    guys
    guys
    guys
    i have a secret
    i don't
    ok wait you need to be prepared to hear this
    u ready? ok here it goes
    i don't own casual shoes
    my only shoes are...
    SPORT SHOES!
    Good GOD!

Also slimd looks like Toad. He needs a mega trim. When you get a haircut make sure you post another picture! I'm sure it will look much better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #2333
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,216 Posts

it's like, you have an afro, but your hair is straight
    i don't even
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #2334
    May 2011
    757 Posts
    When you get a haircut make sure you post another picture! I'm sure it will look much better.
    Will do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2335
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 28Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #2336
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,025 Posts

or the Khaki version

I really like these, I feel its kind of a mix between those casual but more sophisticated shoes with the (hopefully) comfort of any other vans?

Anyway, what color should I get? I like the Khakis one better, but my fall/winter wardrobe doesnt really match that color, sadly
    not enough holes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #2337
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    Jackthreads spree.

Did I do good? Cost about $60. The last one will come with a free T in the same size and I believe the paper crane one is a two-piece.

Ah fuck, I'm not buying this if they're waiting until April to ship. Nope nope nope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #2338
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Just go to Flat irons or Colorado Mills. I'm sure they're going to have some beginning-of-spring sales up in those bitches soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #2339
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    Just go to Flat irons or Colorado Mills. I'm sure they're going to have some beginning-of-spring sales up in those bitches soon
    I've always wanted to try Jackthreads though, but I'm an impatient shipment recipient so I might be better off going to the Denver Pavilions since I'm like always downtown

20. Post #2340
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Not really a fan of Downtown/16th street mall area, it's always crowded and parking can be a bitch. Plus the Pavilions don't have a Perry Ellis store so I have no reason to go there

21. Post #2341
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    Not really a fan of Downtown/16th street mall area, it's always crowded and parking can be a bitch. Plus the Pavilions don't have a Perry Ellis store so I have no reason to go there
    But H&M :/

It's glorious.

I carpool with my dad to work since I intern where he works so I'm good

22. Post #2342
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,076 Posts
    you sound like you stay home 24/7

Edited:

guess what: you can actually leave your house and stay under the sun, without turning getting a tumor instantly!
    yes, because that's what people are worried about. instantaneous tumours. yep.

Edited:

why are you wearing that helmet indoors?????????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

23. Post #2343
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    But H&M :/

It's glorious.

I carpool with my dad to work since I intern where he works so I'm good
    Pshh. The 3 stores I'll ever need are Ross, Tj Maxx, and Perry Ellis

24. Post #2344
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    Pshh. The 3 stores I'll ever need are Ross, Tj Maxx, and Perry Ellis
    No, no no no

You NEED H&M

Best value for money ANYWHERE.

In fact, I'll go take my $60 there tomorrow.

25. Post #2345
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    Ugh, the only H&M is downtown. Maybe when I get a job I'll go there and see what all this obsession's about

26. Post #2346
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Ugh, the only H&M is downtown. Maybe when I get a job I'll go there and see what all this obsession's about
    Have you never been?

27. Post #2347
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    The last ~fashionable~ store I've been in was Abercrombie & Fitch. I left after a couple minutes, I don't like shopping in dark caves with giant posters of half naked men.

Ever since I've been wary of the more stylish stores
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #2348
    Ask me about my Zimmerman fetish

March 2005
    3,296 Posts
    H&M at least imo is kind of over-rated. The prices are cheap, but the clothes are even more cheaply made. Probably totally fine though if you're in HS and starting off in college.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

29. Post #2349
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,025 Posts
    All my shirts are merchandise for businesses I have been to, or bands I have seen.

All my shorts are Fox, because my dad is the independent sales rep. for Fox Head in central california.

I have one pair of brown firehose pants from Duluth Trading company.

I have one pair of light brown levi jeans.

I have one pair of light brown gap corduroy pants, that are almost completely worn out.

All my socks are cycle socks.

I have 6 wool Pendleton flannels, and one red and green Pendleton wool quilted jacket.

I have 4 trucker hats, one red, one green, one yellow, and one black. I have 2 beanies, both knitted by my grandma.

I have one cotton red and black Fox jacket with fake fur on the inside, one canvas Swobo jacket, with silk and velvet interior, and one polyester seven dollar snorkel parka. And one black hoodie with the icton logo on it.

That's my clothes in words.

30. Post #2350
    May 2010
    781 Posts
    -snip-

fucked up the embed

31. Post #2351
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,726 Posts

or the Khaki version

I cant find the gray/black ones anywhere. Do you guys know any big european shoe selling websites?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

32. Post #2352
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,053 Posts

oh god you look like a mushroom
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #2353
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,320 Posts

LOL!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #2354
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,102 Posts
    Have I told you I hate your avatar lately Budspoonce

iirc Christian Bale wasn't in it for a while and it wasn't as bad

But now he's back and it's worse than ever!

Are obvious sweat spots under your arms on your t-shirt normal? I see some guys walking around with their arm pits soaked
    No that isn't normal at all

Even for a hot country

Pit stains should only result from heavy physical exertion

H&M at least imo is kind of over-rated. The prices are cheap, but the clothes are even more cheaply made. Probably totally fine though if you're in HS and starting off in college.
    This again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

35. Post #2355
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,320 Posts
    i take it you have a burning hate for mr bale?

36. Post #2356
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,102 Posts
    He's been leering at me out of your avatar ever since I joined FP

Of course I hate him by now

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #2357
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,320 Posts
    then it's working

38. Post #2358
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,726 Posts
    found this one, do you think it's trustworthy?

http://www.zappos.com/vans-michoacan...5-001b2166c62d
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #2359
    Peng Weed Erryday
    August 2005
    5,110 Posts
    hey guys I might get my hair cut later or tomorrow. Short on the sides, a little longer on top standard.

might take pics

Edited:

also you guys worry too much about silly things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #2360
    December 2009
    5,005 Posts
    Does a labret piercing fit me?

I agree the jewerly is too big, i use a smaller one usually.
    I also agree that my hair is a mess in the pic.
    I also know im not looking smart or mature.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)