1. Post #5001
    March 2010
    7,607 Posts
    The idea was to include that in the final release but Bethesda rushed Skyrim to release it on the gimmick of 11/11/11
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #5002
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2005
    7,463 Posts
    does hjerim get restocked, soul gem wise, ever?
    can someone help me out? it would be nice to know if it got restocked every week or half month or month cause using wait to pass the time i wouldn't mind cause i could just do something else at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events

3. Post #5003
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    6,837 Posts
    I wish i was good at the creation kit and such. I'd make a mudcrab out of dinnerware. Fork claws, bowl for a shell, spoons for legs, etcetera.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #5004

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    I wish i was good at the creation kit and such. I'd make a mudcrab out of dinnerware. Fork claws, bowl for a shell, spoons for legs, etcetera.
    That's less "Creation Kit" and more "3DS Max". Creation Kit doesn't do everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

5. Post #5005
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,144 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...40&searchtext=

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #5006

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Putting EVE Online into Skyrim.

Edited:

I have a character whose torches keep burning out even after trying Eternal Torches and Torch of Everlasting...yet I have another character who has used one torch to level 41 (I should mention that I use it often) and it hasn't burned out yet even without mods. What gives?

7. Post #5007
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,753 Posts
    Doesn't exist, apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #5008
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,674 Posts
    Are you ready to unleash the motherfucking fury?

That's a cool looking soup spoon on the left there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #5009
    Stardust crusader
    March 2009
    2,849 Posts
    New character: Link

Major Skills: One-Handed, Block, Archery, Smithing, and Speech.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #5010
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,746 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 43Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #5011
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,506 Posts

Go for sneak instead of speech, there's a sneak perk that will let you do stealth rolls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #5012
    March 2006
    4,122 Posts
    A quiver (bound together bunch) of fork arrows

Edited:

I'm still trying to figure nifskope out. It's a fucking horrible mess (and this comes from a veteran source modder)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #5013
    December 2009
    5,005 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/116...1#post34513017
    (Clicking reply isn't loading for me, that or it's mad slow)

This post got me thinking, are there specific merchants or traders, or cities or inns where selling certain items can produce better profit? Certain armorers who prefer certain types of armor? So on and so forth.

I ask because I quite enjoyed playing Mount and Blade from a traders perspective, that of starting with a very minimal amount of money and taking produce from place to place and yielding as much profit as I could. Keeps my brain a bit more active than hacking and slashing and would probably spur me on to making a horseback trader type character, the most likely character for me to disable fast travel on.

(Had to edit this in Internet Explorer, Chrome is being dodgy?)
    No.

Woodcutters etc. who buy your firewood, are not really trader NPC's. It's just a dialogue option to sell the firewood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #5014
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,539 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #5015
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,506 Posts
    A quiver (bound together bunch) of fork arrows

Edited:

I'm still trying to figure nifskope out. It's a fucking horrible mess (and this comes from a veteran source modder)
    You should make slaughterfish arrows. Shooting those fuckers at those damn ice mages.

16. Post #5016
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    6,031 Posts
    Ma'Jiik easily progressed through the lair of the evil wizard, bashing many creatures who stood in his path. Only Kajiit's rage kept him going. Eventually, Ma'Jiik got to a puzzle door, but it did not account for Kajiit's intellect.

Kajiit thinks that whoever designed that door is not a very smart person. The "password" was "wizard" on all 3 slots. Honestly. Ma'Jiik's fury is only growing as he makes his way through this blasted place. It stinks of death and vileness. Ma'Jiik saw many corpses who were burnt to crisps and violated in ways Kajiit does not want to record. The sight is horrifying.

Eventually, Ma'Jiik got to the exit of the dank dungeon he now calls "Skulfadn". He saw it on one of the walls. It probably means skulls and death. For the wizard, perhaps. Ma'Jiik has no skull to die with, so he is safe! Ha ha! Kajiit holds his breath and opens the door. It is raining heavily. Hopefully it does not rust Ma'Jiik's armor.

As Ma'Jiik slowly ascends the stairs, he recalls how this whole debacle started. Was it a heated debate one day in a bar? Perhaps a random insult someone took personally? Ma'Jiik does not even remember how it all began, but he does recall his journey. The many characters he's met, the things he's done... Where will Ma'Jiik go when his life finally ends? Kajiit does not know, but he is not concerned about that right now. Ma'Jiik is at the top of the stairs.

And for the first time, Kajiit can see the face of his evils. The owner of his social dilemma. The being who ruined his life. If Ma'Jiik had fangs, they would be beared. Ma'Jiik roars a shout as he sprints towards the end, to slay the evil who caused this mess! To stop him from evil!

Let this be Ma'Jiik's final battle! Kajiit will fight no more, for this will be his greatest fight! Ma'Jiik will rip your intestines out and spread them asunder! He will remove your heart, and stuff it down your throat! The fury Ma'Jiik possesses now is giving him strength he never thought possible! This is it! Kajiit will finally be free!

The wizard fired many bolts of lightning after Kajiit roared his challenge and began clawing at him furiously. They seem to pass right through his armor, ignoring it. Is that this armor's only weakness? Magic? The fight roared on, the wizard summoning minions to stop Kajiit to no avail. Ma'Jiik threw them right back at his stupid face, before charging him again. Ma'Jiik could have swore that he had him on the ropes, but... It seems... Fate had other thoughts about what to do with Kajiit.

It struck Kajiit's heart with a bolt, shredding his organs.

This... Shall be Ma'Jiik's final journal entry. Hopefully all of his thoughts have been recorded with the magic. Ma'Jiik cannot move. Blood is pouring from his head-hole for the first time in years. This is Ma'Jiik's end, certainly. Kajiit looks up to see the wizard gloating before returning to his arcane magics. Ma'Jiik would spit if he were not in so much pain right now.

... Kajiit's vision is blurring, despite him not having any eyes... So that's it then...? Ma'Jiik has failed? No... Kajiit will not rest! Kajiit will find a way to return from the dead to fight him again! Journal reader! Ma'Jiik calls out to you! See his last words on paper, that you may fulfill Ma'Jiik's last request! Take this journal, and with it.... Find a way to the wizard in skuldafn. Kill him... For Ma'jiik, yes? ... It is getting black. Ma'Jiik is disappointed in himself. He has failed the quest he tried so hard to complete. He was not strong enough...

Please, journal reader. Find his journal, and remember Ma'Jiik. Memories can be power, Kajiit knows that! Remember Ma'Jiik, and he will defend you from harm. Ma'Jiik promises...

Farewell, Journal reader. Remember Ma'Jiik, and... Punch that wizard straight in the jaw for him, will you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Winner Winner x 4 (list)

17. Post #5017
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,604 Posts
    why does everyone think speech is useless the haggling perks are actually useful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #5018
    March 2006
    4,122 Posts
    Fuck you Bethesda. How about you actually make some tools for modelers as well?

I got skyrim and the CK hoping I could start shitting out quality content like there's no tomorrow but apparently the only way to get your models into Skyrim is to use some fucked up third party mess of a program

[/vent]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

19. Post #5019
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,720 Posts
    Fuck you Bethesda. How about you actually make some tools for modelers as well?

I got skyrim and the CK hoping I could start shitting out quality content like there's no tomorrow but apparently the only way to get your models into Skyrim is to use some fucked up third party mess of a program

[/vent]
    Well, if you look at the Creation Kit itself, while it is a very powerful tool, and a lot of stuff is self explanatory, it is also a cluster fuck. I do not know how did they make Skyrim out of that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #5020
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,152 Posts
    Are you ready to unleash the motherfucking fury?

spoon arrow pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #5021
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,938 Posts
    [release][h2]Screenshot Dump[/h2]
    Screenshots of my adventure in the "Unbound" quest and some of "Bleak Falls Barrow". Stuff you've probably all already seen at least 20 times now.
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #5022
    July 2009
    5,961 Posts
    Ma'Jiik and download link
    Does that mod give me Ma'Jiik as a ghost summon?

If it does, you should go further. Fill a book with his entire story, put it somewhere in Dragonsreach and make killing the wizard a quest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

23. Post #5023
    March 2010
    1,715 Posts
    Currently playing a character that does nothing but the main quest. Barely any looting of anything and no sidequests. I'm 2 hours in and just finished Alduin's Wall.

24. Post #5024
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,555 Posts
    So ice/cold creatures hate fire and fire ones hate cold. What about sparks?
    Woah wtf

thought you stopped posting years ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #5025
    March 2006
    4,122 Posts
    spoon arrow pls
    Dovahkiin's new weapons of choice:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 34Winner Winner x 7 (list)

26. Post #5026
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    I really hope skyrim goes on sale during summer camp.

I hate not being able to afford games...

Edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...35&searchtext=

This looks pretty awesome. Mildly game breaking, but makes perfect sense in-game. Like that Vertibird House mod for fallout 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #5027
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,289 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #5028
    I'm gonna avoid all the fancy fantasy junk with this warrior character and stick with tried-and-true cold steel

it's me and mah gurl at the moment when the shit gets real

29. Post #5029
    September 2005
    12,212 Posts
    While Jaanus has been modelling some arrows, I've been working on another part of the mod.
    I've already fixed that weird delay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #5030
    March 2006
    4,122 Posts
    Chicken feathers

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #5031
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,674 Posts
    Gah! Still not been resurrecting corpses like I planned, someone please tell there are now no more bugs related to reanimation. Please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #5032
    July 2010
    696 Posts

New Smithing Perk: Culinary Crafting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #5033
    September 2005
    12,212 Posts
    Toned down the explosion to about half the size, since these arrows aren't supposed to be anything epic-level.

Tweaked the recipe to take 10 iron arrows and 1 thing of fire salts too.

34. Post #5034
    DFC
    September 2011
    275 Posts

Make it turn any meat-providing animal into a food item on hit

35. Post #5035

Wakka wakka

Can anyone tell me if these new effects will do what their name says they should do, or what the descriptions says they'll do?

The ones like waterbreathing, and resist damage say 100% resist to poison, but they should give me that.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

36. Post #5036
    September 2005
    12,212 Posts
    Make it turn any meat-providing animal into a food item on hit
    I don't know if I can do that.

37. Post #5037
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,235 Posts
    Does anyone know the XMarker system? I'm trying to edit Breezehome's Alchemy Station XMarker group, and I can't quite get it to work correctly. I'm adding on a basement because Breezehome feels small, and has very few useful storage locations. Right now I've got a placeholder for the basement, and probably going to expand it. But first I need to figure out the XMarker system so I can edit what appears when - I want a clean door to appear when you've bought the upgrade, and a dirty, unusable door when you haven't. Probably overcomplicated, simply because I'm already using a "requires key" lock on the clean door and am going to give that to Proventus for when you buy the upgrade.

Meh, after thinking about it, that's going to be well over complicated, and with the way I have it set up, I can use the stairs down I was originally going to use (WRDunIntStairsDown01) to a better effect, and it doesn't force me to use the FarmB collection for the interior.
    If anyone cares, I'm gonna stream as I'm working on this. I'm still trying to figure out what I wanna do with the basement. Mostly which kit set to use. Come in if you wanna help or watch me stumble through the CK.

38. Post #5038
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    Well, if you look at the Creation Kit itself, while it is a very powerful tool, and a lot of stuff is self explanatory, it is also a cluster fuck. I do not know how did they make Skyrim out of that.
    Simple : they didn't.

There's no animation and model support. As i said, the CK is mainly made for small mods that don't touch to the game itself too much.

39. Post #5039
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,152 Posts

oh god

this could be the start of something great

you should make a chef companion and get someone to voice act a bunch of culinary one-liners for him

also saucepan blunt weapons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #5040
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    591 Posts

i have assaulted this man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)