1. Post #5281
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,236 Posts
    Welp. :I

I somehow fucked something up and now my mod crashes when you try to load Breezehome. Time to look shit over.

Edited:

Would someone mind trying to troubleshoot/debug my mod? I took out what I figured to be the prime offender (the bookcase), and that didn't fix it. I only have 3 shadow-casting lights, only introduced a single red static prop and one purple-red one. Only other thing I can think of is the crafting stations being under the floor?
    I don't think the lights are the problem, and here's why:

the 4 light limit is only a render limit, ergo you can't have more than 4 lights in the same room. My "test" dungeon has like 10 shadlights and all but one of them render (bad placement) because of sweet portal and room placement.

Don't let the lights get you down, people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

2. Post #5282
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,225 Posts
    Yeah I figured the lights weren't the problem, but at this point I honestly don't know, and I really don't want to have to start over. Unfortunately, if there's any sort of log file, I have no freakin' clue where it's dumped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #5283
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    I'm so sick of this :

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #5284
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,038 Posts
    [QUOTE=Toomuchfags;34738930]I'm so sick of this :

[video=youtube;lHbF[/QUOTE]
    This was in the related videos...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rQliT71-ooU#!Erm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5285
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    So I just went and married Scouts-Many-Marshes, but he left before I could talk to him about living with me and I can't find him anywhere; not in Riften and not back in Windhelm.

What do? I lost the save I made back before I married him so I can't go back and do it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #5286
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,236 Posts
    I'm so sick of this :

This is a really touchy subject, in oblivion when you shot someone with an arrow you were instantly detected. everybody HATED that!

And now they figured out another solution. Nobody likes that either! What will it be, people?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

7. Post #5287
    March 2009
    259 Posts
    The main issue is that they seem to just forget all about it - hell, they're saying "MUST'VE BEEN MY IMAGINATION" with an arrow sticking from their heads. Sure, that's probably the brain damage speaking, but it still sounds bloody weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

8. Post #5288
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    This is a really touchy subject, in oblivion when you shot someone with an arrow you were instantly detected. everybody HATED that!

And now they figured out another solution. Nobody likes that either! What will it be, people?
    I never hated the Oblivion concept so stop taking me for one of your " people ". Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

9. Post #5289
    March 2009
    259 Posts
    I never hated the Oblivion concept so stop taking me for one of your " people ". Thanks.
    Too late, you're already marked down as a hater. Hater.

So, I've been playing around more with ENBseries!

I think I've gotten things reasonably pretty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 16Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #5290
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,546 Posts
    Decided that I wanted to edit some of the pictures I've taken in Skyrim. Made this instead..

I really need DLC or something to stave of my boredom..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #5291
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,530 Posts
    Okay, I basically have a bug when I try to launch skyrim, steam just has the "preparing to launch skyrim" dialog box, and then it disappears and reappears really fast, and doesn't launch at all.

After a bit, it says, "cannot sync to cloud" I click play game anyways, and it just continues.

Tried validating the cache, didn't help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

12. Post #5292
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    2,229 Posts
    Okay, I basically have a bug when I try to launch skyrim, steam just has the "preparing to launch skyrim" dialog box, and then it disappears and reappears really fast, and doesn't launch at all.

After a bit, it says, "cannot sync to cloud" I click play game anyways, and it just continues.

Tried validating the cache, didn't help.
    Turn off steamcloud support for the game, the savegames are raping your Could space to 0MB.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

13. Post #5293
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,574 Posts
    Decided that I wanted to edit some of the pictures I've taken in Skyrim. Made this instead..

I really need DLC or something to stave of my boredom..
    Link to the armor you're using?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

14. Post #5294
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,708 Posts
    The main issue is that they seem to just forget all about it - hell, they're saying "MUST'VE BEEN MY IMAGINATION" with an arrow sticking from their heads. Sure, that's probably the brain damage speaking, but it still sounds bloody weird.
    They sometimes say "must have run off". I wish there were a mod to make them only say that if you attack them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #5295
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,190 Posts
    They sometimes say "must have run off". I wish there were a mod to make them only say that if you attack them.
    "Must have been the wind", or "must have been my imagination" would be perfectly fine in a situation where they almost caught you snaking by, or they heard the arrow that just missed them. Not when it's a matter of you hitting them with a fireball or an arrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #5296
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,708 Posts
    I was referring to them saying that because they think it was a hit and run attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

17. Post #5297
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    247 Posts
    Is it bad if I haven't done any faction, guild or main quests yet and have just been exploring for 50 levels? It is my first character and I get the feeling that I am doing everything a little late..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #5298
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    Is it bad if I haven't done any faction, guild or main quests yet and have just been exploring for 50 levels? It is my first character and I get the feeling that I am doing everything a little late..
    Holy Jesus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #5299
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,194 Posts
    It's an open-ended world. Do whatever you want. You're basically playing as a freelance.

Updated my Custom settings.

Removed the over-excessive blue at night in the Realistic Lighting Mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

20. Post #5300
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,299 Posts
    I need some silly rules for my new character

eg: Deathly afraid of being near cabbage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

21. Post #5301
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,194 Posts
    Doesn't like trees.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #5302

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    No, because you level ridiculously fast in Skyrim just by running around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #5303
    This is good...isn't it?
    June 2010
    262 Posts
    My quest markers doesn't work for some reason. I'm sure there aren't any errors with the script, it just won't work. Happened with my other mods too. But now it just refuses to work. Anyone else got this problem?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

24. Post #5304
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts

s/he have a rage fit whenever s/he see a chicken and must kill that chicken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #5305
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,708 Posts
    No, because you level ridiculously fast in Skyrim just by running around.
    And making over-priced iron daggers of drain health using petty soul gems.

Edited:

If you see bread or cheese on a table, you have to pick it up and put it in another room, most preferably on a table.

26. Post #5306
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,565 Posts

All movable carts must be pushed into bodies of water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

27. Post #5307
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,708 Posts
    ...with a dead body in them. Hopefully 1,5 rules aren't too much.

28. Post #5308
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,299 Posts
    If you see bread or cheese on a table, you have to pick it up and put it in another room, most preferably on a table.
    Gonna use these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

29. Post #5309
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,194 Posts
    You are afraid of the dark.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

30. Post #5310
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    3,234 Posts

Easy, you make them all run to where the arrow was last fired from, and if they don't find you still sitting there, they keep running around until they've searched the entire cell. Common sense is something a lot of developers just seem to lack these days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #5311
    May 2010
    4,468 Posts
    Link to the armor you're using?
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6684

Also does anyone have a fix for Galmar calling you a foreigner even when you're a Nord? It annoys the fuck outta me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #5312
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,194 Posts
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6684

Also does anyone have a fix for Galmar calling you a foreigner even when you're a Nord? It annoys the fuck outta me.
    Your character was caught crossing the border. I'm guessing the player is trying to get into Skyrim from Cyrodiil or something like that. Therefore birthplace not Skyrim, therefore foreigner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

33. Post #5313

February 2012
    4 Posts
    Raptor, when u put dinosaurs in Skyrim? this is highly anticipated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #5314
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,696 Posts
    I want to build like a fort somewhere in the wild, but what are the pieces I should use? Like name or where they are in Object Window.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

35. Post #5315
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,299 Posts
    Imperial pieces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

36. Post #5316
    March 2011
    4,696 Posts
    Thanks.

Edit: Is it just me or do ImpExtWall pieces can't fit for shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

37. Post #5317
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,708 Posts
    Is there a "yes to all" button in the creation kit whatsoever?

38. Post #5318

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Only if you use the english version, apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #5319
    March 2011
    4,696 Posts
    Err, what the fuck. I added a few exterior fort pieces and when I went to check ingame, I see this....

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #5320
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    760 Posts
    If your OS isn't in english the button will be named cancel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)