1. Post #5601
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,771 Posts
    half the time the couriers aren't wearing clothes for me and I don't have any mods like that
    Have you killed a courier and stolen his clothes, it might be what is causing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

2. Post #5602
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,508 Posts
    half the time the couriers aren't wearing clothes for me and I don't have any mods like that
    One time a courier gave me a letter naked, the next time I walked by that area I saw from the corner of my eye clothes folded neatly laying in the bushes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #5603
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,945 Posts
    hagravens are the worst creatures in the game I hate them so fucking much ohgomfohmgo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #5604
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    I honestly think Bethesda does stuff like that on purpose, like the crime reporting animals. Seriously, how hard must they have tried fuck up to get crime reporting animals?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5605
    November 2010
    5,265 Posts
    I honestly think Bethesda does stuff like that on purpose, like the crime reporting animals. Seriously, how hard must they have tried fuck up to get crime reporting animals?
    They left it in on purpose.

Like, a month before the game came out they were talking about how someone kept seeing all the crimes they commited. Then they realized they accidentally let farm animals be witnesses, and they thought it was hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 7 (list)

6. Post #5606
    Have you killed a courier and stolen his clothes, it might be what is causing it.
    no but picking his pocket shows that he has clothes in his inventory
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #5607
    September 2005
    12,264 Posts
    hagravens are the worst creatures in the game I hate them so fucking much ohgomfohmgo
    I had to fight two and a Briarheart Forsworn at the same time.
    My character is a necromancer (resurrection and frost magic only).

I was running around for cover a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #5608
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,209 Posts

My solid metal refrigerator with legs and arms of a fighter gets absolutely annihilated by them if I don't get close really quickly and keep staggering them.
    Though that's probably due to high difficulty setting and a mod that buffs destruction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

9. Post #5609
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    So they thought it was funny to leave a bug that gimps an entire playstyle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #5610
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,945 Posts

I know what you're talking about

I just ran, one of their fireballs took about 1/6 of my health

11. Post #5611
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,582 Posts
    I just found out that my friend has a naked mod.

How?

I was playing at his house and he had one of those "unclothed courier" glitches.

:/
    was he using the XXXL penis mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

12. Post #5612
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    Guys, if it's not too much trouble, could you download this mod
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9286
    And see if your ice spike spell still works? I'm not trying to advertise, I just want to test a glitch that I only seem to be having. I've tried pretty much anything I could, even troubleshooting with the author didn't help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #5613
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    6,191 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #5614
    Has unclosed HTML tags!
    June 2011
    1,926 Posts
    Just a normal day in Skyrim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #5615
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,200 Posts

First time I've had a glitch like this, he kept talking in his sleep as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5616
    THE MOON ... BEAU TIFUL
    June 2006
    1,143 Posts
    "Good people, we have a winner! All hail the combatant from the blue team! Victor from the blue team, Leave the arena now and rest, You've Earned it!"

Forever burnt in my brain

You read that in the announcers voice, didn't you   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 50Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

17. Post #5617
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,771 Posts
    "Good people, we have a winner! All hail the combatant from the blue team! Victor from the blue team, Leave the arena now and rest, You've Earned it!"

Forever burnt in my brain

You read that in the announcers voice, didn't you   
    I hope that voice get included when someone make a arena mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #5618
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,430 Posts
    Me as long as I don't have to use my default voice.
    All I can do is an English accent, and i've lost my microphone recently :/
    Please tell me that the mod adds new accents to the game.

I'm getting tired of everyone being American, Swedish, or German.

Edited:

Or Norwegian.
    I'm looking for something along the lines of a British accent with a bit of a posh twist to it, I've not decided on the specifics yet cause I'm working on the level design at the moment.

The character is going to be on the border between Genius and Insanity.

A bit like Hamlet, Sheogorath and The Riddler all mashed up together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

19. Post #5619
    August 2008
    2,673 Posts

Help!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #5620
    Wow, never heard of THAT joke before
    April 2010
    902 Posts
    Did a double take then...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #5621
    Dennab
    November 2009
    1,941 Posts
    I hate the falmer and their chaurus fags
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #5622
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,582 Posts
    I hate the falmer and their chaurus fags
    i went into a cave near whiterun and one of those fuckers unleashed a dwemer centurion on my ass

never again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #5623
    March 2011
    4,174 Posts
    Is it possible to find an non-enchanted stave or disenchant them? If not that's pretty dumb.

24. Post #5624
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,209 Posts
    I'm looking for something along the lines of a British accent with a bit of a posh twist to it, I've not decided on the specifics yet cause I'm working on the level design at the moment.

The character is going to be on the border between Genius and Insanity.

A bit like Hamlet, Sheogorath and The Riddler all mashed up together.
    If I find my mic, i'll give it a go and see if I can put a Tory twist to my accent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #5625
    July 2009
    6,002 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

26. Post #5626
    This is good...isn't it?
    June 2010
    266 Posts
    I just got an update. Anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #5627
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,397 Posts
    God damn i just found a mod that add heart and human flesh / skull to every human you kill. So basically you can just kill someone, take his heart and eat it like the sick motherfucker you are.

So here's my small beginning collection, a basket full of hearts and a bucket with some flesh ( i will add shelves and shit to store body parts ) :

What mod is that, that lets you see your body in first person mode?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #5628
    August 2008
    2,673 Posts
    What mod is that, that lets you see your body in first person mode?
    Probably Real 1st Person View.. I'd have it if it let you aim with arrows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #5629
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,430 Posts
    If I find my mic, i'll give it a go and see if I can put a Tory twist to my accent.
    Add me on steam, I'm heading to bed now. I'll chat to you tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

30. Post #5630
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,620 Posts
    do any of the vampires, bandits, or marauders respawn in oblivion dungeons?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #5631
    May 2010
    4,560 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Winner Winner x 7Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #5632
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,271 Posts
    This, was in a Dwemer Ruin.

:ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #5633
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,620 Posts
    yay you always look like a damn scuba diver wearing that stupid shrouded armor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #5634
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    7,147 Posts
    It's just that they will never die because they constantly have that fucking ward up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #5635
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,613 Posts
    So, I started my "Stormcloak guerilla" playthrough and I decided to clear out the bandits near Bleak Falls with Sven as my companion. I gave him armor as we went along and after we slew the last man I turned around and saw this.

It looked even more badass with the snow moving behind him.
    Reminds me of the time a naked courrier came by to deliver the dark brotherhood letter

The fact that i was also naked made it even more awkward

At the time i didn't even know this was the dark brotherhood's letter, it was terrifying to know that a naked man and some sick organisation of his knew of the kinky things i've had done D:

Knowing it was just the dark brotherhood was a relief
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 43Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #5636
    June 2011
    8,710 Posts
    It's just that they will never die because they constantly have that fucking ward up.
    All magic using enemies in this game are terrible, they basically have infinite magicka so they constantly have a ward up + shitting out fire + healing themselves.

I've lost count of how many mages I've seen run up to me casting a ward and shitting out master level spells and then turn around to heal themselves back to full health.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

37. Post #5637
    July 2009
    4,602 Posts
    I'm getting the impression my screenshot didn't convey the message I was trying to send.

38. Post #5638
    March 2009
    2,892 Posts

I REALLY fucking hate optimization in the Creation Kit...

Any help? I have it perfectly lined up and all, but for some reason, in this room marker, half of it renders like this.

Hellz yea I fixed it, all I had to do was move the cell's contents far away from that area.

39. Post #5639
    WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!
    August 2005
    1,945 Posts
    Would anyone be interested in Voice Acting for a mod of mine?
    I'd like to. I'm a freelance VA but I'd be willing to do it for free for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #5640
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,421 Posts
    I used force push on a Draugr and he got stuck like this when he stood up. It showed that he had some health left, but when I got close enough it said "E) Search Restless Draugr".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)