1. Post #6721
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    It's obviously nazis because they're white xDD.

It's their country, they can't worship their own god and their culture is "Nord nonsense". Overall, the empire is anti-Nord.

I always go Stormcloak, because the Empire reminds me of my own silly, anti-white government.
    They literally have a racially segregated ghetto.

That's the Thalmor's fault, and pretty much only Tullius and the Khajiit caravans think Nord traditions are strange, and that's because they're all new to the area.

Uhhh, ok? And where do you live?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #6722
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,634 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble downloading with the Nexus mod manager? I keep getting "file does not exist" errors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #6723
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,364 Posts
    They literally have a racially segregated ghetto.

That's the Thalmor's fault, and pretty much only Tullius and the Khajiit caravans think Nord traditions are strange, and that's because they're all new to the area.

Uhhh, ok? And where do you live?
    The Khajiit are annoyed with the Nords because the Nords just won't let them into their cities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

4. Post #6724
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    3,377 Posts
    Way I see it, Stormcloaks are pure Nazi's, while the Empire are a good faction, but are Being forced to work for Nazi's.

Empire is the lesser of the two evils.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

5. Post #6725
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    The Khajiit are annoyed with the Nords because the Nords just won't let them into their cities.
    So the only people that don't like the Stormcloaks that they didn't piss off in the first place are the Thalmor and Tullius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #6726
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,331 Posts
    Is Workshop acting up for anyone else right now?

Half of the time, nothing loads, and searching for something in the workshop returns no results even though I know it's there...

7. Post #6727
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,166 Posts
    So the only people that don't like the Stormcloaks that they didn't piss off in the first place are the Thalmor and Tullius.
    and Tullius hates them because he's smart enough to see the Thalmor want the Stormcloaks to win

that's why he says "you know this is exactly what the Thalmor want, right?" if you go to storm Solitude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #6728
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    The Stormcloak's No True Scotsman bullshit annoys me too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #6729
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    The Workshop is pissing me off now, after i found out i wasn't subscribed to the Dragon Bone Weapons 02 Pack, i Subscribed to it and now it's just not doing anything.

10. Post #6730
    March 2011
    4,300 Posts
    Keep getting errors on some of my mods, and now it saying I unsubscribed to some mods when I haven't.

11. Post #6731
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,331 Posts
    Workshop seems to be having a fit right now.

*sigh*

12. Post #6732
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    6,030 Posts
    and Tullius hates them because he's smart enough to see the Thalmor want the Stormcloaks to win

that's why he says "you know this is exactly what the Thalmor want, right?" if you go to storm Solitude
    Actually, in the Thalmor embassy, you can find a note saying    a Stormcloak victory is to be avoided, pretty much because they're all racist bastards and would never help the elves   . What the Thalmor want is the civil war for the sake of the war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #6733
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,331 Posts
    Actually, in the Thalmor embassy, you can find a note saying    a Stormcloak victory is to be avoided, pretty much because they're all racist bastards and would never help the elves   . What the Thalmor want is the civil war for the sake of the war.
    Woah woah woah...

So helping the Stormcloaks would actually be a good thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10 (list)

14. Post #6734
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    Woah woah woah...

So helping the Stormcloaks would actually be a good thing?
    Nope, because the Thalmor could easily just send their own troops in, which would flatten the Stormcloaks and their garrisons would be more oppressive than either other faction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

15. Post #6735
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,166 Posts
    Well yeah, but think about it. If the Stormcloaks win the Empire's lost a lot of resources they won't be able to reclaim, yet the actual victors (the Stormcloaks) wouldn't even be that powerful by the end of it. So all the Thalmor has to do is sweep the Empire off its feet and bolster their own forces with their remaining men, then they can go and take Skyrim with the combined might of the Empire and the Thalmor.

Either way the Thalmor win, it just happens that the Empire are the only ones with the resources to fight back. You just need to ensure that they don't lose those in a pointless war and the Thalmor is basically screwed.

16. Post #6736
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,070 Posts
    I disagree. But hey, that's just me.

Config here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11318
    Don't wanna brag but dude, my DoF is much better imo

and i love my ENB config

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 23Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #6737
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,167 Posts
    Does anyone have a link to that mod that lets you equip more than one weapon at once?

nevermind, I found a way to do it

18. Post #6738
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    If you're using a one handed weapon that you equipped to your right hand, right click another one handed weapon to equip it to your left hand, downside is you can't block, upside is you get faster attacking so more damage quicker.

19. Post #6739
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,320 Posts
    I disagree. But hey, that's just me.

Config here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11318
    I came
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #6740
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    543 Posts
    So any mods yet that make Skooma not useless? I've found a couple on the nexus but I'm not sure which ones are good.

21. Post #6741
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,331 Posts
    They fixed the 50 subscriptions limit to the workshop. Thank god.

Incase you didn't already know, it's a beta you can choose to opt into (through the settings menu on Steam)

22. Post #6742
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,466 Posts
    Do hunger mods play funny with timescale mods?

For example, if the timescale is set to half in a dynamic timescale mod, will I grow hungry half as much? Is it on a per mod basis? If so, which would you recommend?

Edited:

Skyrim workshop is preferable to Nexus.

23. Post #6743
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,331 Posts
    Skyrim workshop is preferable to Nexus.

The only problem that I see with the workshop right now with mods is that, if a mod were to have several customization options when installing it, it really isn't possible unless you upload each version by itself to the workshop.

24. Post #6744
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,466 Posts
    The only problem that I see with the workshop right now with mods is that, if a mod were to have several customization options when installing it, it really isn't possible unless you upload each version by itself to the workshop.
    I've already seen a few mods that include their own options menus. I'll use Nexus, sure, I already have for a map mod, but other than that I was just saying that I would rather use the Steam workshop when recommending me the mod.

Edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...ails/?id=13056
    This one looks promising.

25. Post #6745
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,827 Posts
    ENB tl;dr: Nice for pictures, sucky for gameplay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

26. Post #6746
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    I agree, I wouldn't really say ENB is good for gameplay as it doesn't add shit to it or do anything with it, it just makes the game look brighter and have higher contrast and blah blah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #6747
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    18,070 Posts
    ENB tl;dr: Nice for pictures, sucky for gameplay.
    my config doesnt change anything that changes the gameplay experience, which is why i like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

28. Post #6748
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,466 Posts
    my config doesnt change anything that changes the gameplay experience, which is why i like it
    As far as post processing goes I really like this as it's not too fancy but enjoyable.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=7407

29. Post #6749
    July 2009
    6,057 Posts
    It would be awesome if someone made the robes that these guys wear.

The Magicka guys are awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 16Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #6750
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,845 Posts
    It would be awesome if someone made the robes that these guys wear.

The Magicka guys are awesome.
    And then you realize that Thu'um just isn't the dragon's language, it's your character speaking Swenglish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #6751
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,674 Posts
    Who will win?

I love bokeh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #6752

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Who will win?
    -images-

I love bokeh
    My vote is on the blur on the right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #6753
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    So i'm guessing the majority of screenshots now are going to use ENB shite?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

34. Post #6754
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,466 Posts
    Way I see it, Stormcloaks are pure Nazi's, while the Empire are a good faction, but are Being forced to work for Nazi's.

Empire is the lesser of the two evils.
    From what I've seen, I want to support the Empire but for some reason whenever I talk to civilians it almost makes me want to side with the Stormcloaks.

Also I'm not entirely sure that Ulfric himself hates elves, it's only the citizens who take that stance because the Thalmor are evil and I can see how that would come about. Though, he allows it to take place in his city so I'm not prepared to give him much empathy in that aspect.

Edited:

I remember listening to Ulfric rant while I was in the next room over stealing all his shit. He's a great speaker but ultimately he will be dooming the nation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #6755
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing this but;

I edited my SkyrimPrefs.ini a little to a guide for "Enthusiast Graphics". So I launch up Skyrim with the ENB Config posted above in those pictures^.

All is fine, and my game randomly crashes, or if I go somewhere it takes forever to load. Or doesn't load. If it does, it crashes.

So I thought, okay well, just delete my SkyrimPrefs.ini/Skryim.ini, go to launch the game, it sets my graphics to ultra. Alright. Launch the game, crash to desktop.

I put back in my original ones, and it goes to the main screen, but if I try to "continue" it does not work.

Help?
    Reposting. Please help out. I can't play Skyrim.

I fear I'll have to reinstall, and stuff.

36. Post #6756
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,466 Posts
    Reposting. Please help out. I can't play Skyrim.

I fear I'll have to reinstall, and stuff.
    Can you start a new game?

37. Post #6757
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,674 Posts
    My vote is on the blur on the right.
    Get your eyes checked please

Edited:

If I could give you all computers that could run Skyrim in such glory I would.
    But I am a poor man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

38. Post #6758
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,629 Posts
    So i'm guessing the majority of screenshots now are going to use ENB shite?
    A good ENB config looks loads better than the default washed-out colourless bullshit which is vanilla Skyrim.

Problem is, many ENB configs are NOT good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #6759
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,674 Posts
    A good ENB config looks loads better than the default washed-out colourless bullshit which is vanilla Skyrim.

Problem is, many ENB configs are NOT good.
    I can't find any reason why someone thinks the colors of default Skyrim are good. It's just a palette of greys. ENB brings out some color and definition. SSAO alone is enough reason to use it.

Looks so good in motion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #6760

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    I can't find any reason why someone thinks the colors of default Skyrim are good. It's just a palette of greys. ENB brings out some color and definition. SSAO alone is enough reason to use it.

Looks so good in motion
    Actually, I find ENB to be the exact opposite - looks great in the preview images and then looks like complete shite when you actually try to play the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)