1. Post #9241
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    I set mine to shift
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

2. Post #9242
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,767 Posts
    Fucking hell why did they fix the iron dagger smithing...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

3. Post #9243
    June 2008
    4,617 Posts
    Fucking hell why did they fix the iron dagger smithing...
    you can still do the exploit

just it'll take a hell of a lot longer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #9244
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,647 Posts
    Did you set up a navmesh in that room? Not sure if that would be the problem, but I've had actors end up in really weird inaccessible places because I auto-generated a navmesh and wasnt paying attention and it marked stupid things as walkable space.

I got a working atronach forge in my mod with the actors spawning properly although it's set up a bit differently. You may feel free to pick it apart in the CK and see what I did if you think it will help.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9181

look for the cell "MageTowerLobby"

Also, perhaps try making the XMarkerHeading be the spawn point, and the plain XMarker be the summon FX point

and just FYI your download did not include the script
    Thanks, tell me, did you add a location for your tower? That might explain why the NPC spawns outside my cell.

Edited:

This would fit great as battle music for this game.

Edited:

Actually, most of the songs from that album fits great with the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

5. Post #9245
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,523 Posts

I play this during boss fights
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #9246
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    25,938 Posts

Good music, but too Captain Jack Sparrowy for a viking era setting with a jack of all trades fighting dragons.

7. Post #9247
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,647 Posts

"This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #9248
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,523 Posts
    does this one work?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuiQ3Uack2Y

Edited:

how bout this one?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZEzKQ2SmRo

just look up Blind Guardian- Battlefield and find one that works.

9. Post #9249

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    Bonewalkers, Morrowind's zombies. They are pain in the ass cause they can decrease your stats permanently and only restore ability potions or shrines will cure that. I hate them so much.
    The drain effects go away as soon as you kill them. Besides, the corprus stalkers are 100x creepier. Funny how they're the creepiest zombies in the Elder Scrolls and yet they don't even have any gore. Draugr aren't even scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #9250
    March 2011
    4,000 Posts
    The drain effects go away as soon as you kill them. Besides, the corprus stalkers are 100x creepier. Funny how they're the creepiest zombies in the Elder Scrolls and yet they don't even have any gore. Draugr aren't even scary.
    Outdated graphics usually make undead scarier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

11. Post #9251
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #9252
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,591 Posts
    just downloaded knights of the nine for skyrim *no light raiment* what the fuck even oblivion had one how did he fuck this up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #9253
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,646 Posts
    Space Marines killing dragons would be metal as fuck

I wonder if someone could merge it with the playable skeleton race mod without their computer turning into solid iron
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #9254
    July 2009
    4,165 Posts
    Has anyone with the default controls ever tried opening the menu while sprinting? It seems like bethesda didn't really think their controls through too well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #9255
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,663 Posts

I like to play this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #9256
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    Skyrim : Music Thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #9257
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,326 Posts
    So what's the most bug-free way to do Season Unending?

18. Post #9258
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,591 Posts
    use console commands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #9259
    November 2009
    8,743 Posts
    You know what I think is interesting? Morrowind doesn't actually look that bad, even today. It's a little dated, but the graphics are still playable. Interesting, to say the least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

20. Post #9260
    October 2010
    7,301 Posts
    Recommend any good oblivion mods?

I have morrowind, oblivion and skyrim on pc but i also have oblivion on ps3 with nights of the nine and the shivering isles. I just want another awesome experience on pc.

21. Post #9261
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,952 Posts
    Thanks, tell me, did you add a location for your tower? That might explain why the NPC spawns outside my cell.

Edited:

Edited:

Actually, most of the songs from that album fits great with the game.
    Yeah the combat tracks are really weak, 'cept for the dragon ones of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #9262
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,680 Posts
    So I added one more ship to Solitude Docks, right across from the ship that already exists, but there is a problem. From afar, I see it, but as soon as I come close to it, it disappears. And I mean literally disappears, if try to walk where it's suppose to be I fall into water. Anyone have any idea why is this happening?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

23. Post #9263
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,647 Posts
    Sounds like LoD problems.

24. Post #9264
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,680 Posts
    How does one fix that? I just added a darn ship, I didn't touch anything else. It's not on a new worldspace or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

25. Post #9265
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts

smokin weed and killin peopulz daaawg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

26. Post #9266
    October 2009
    8,972 Posts
    I just found out I can sprint with the ALT key, after finishing the Main story line and Dark Brotherhood.
    I was about a quarter of my way in when I realized that...

27. Post #9267
    January 2011
    1,113 Posts
    I got some weird graphic glitch, im seeing it since i installed a new version for my Ati CCC and installed AMD Fusion.

Here are some screenshots, i can see water and snow on the mountains etc through the walls and some weird tiny squares if you zoom in.

http://imgur.com/a/zJ3kC#0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #9268
    March 2011
    4,000 Posts

smokin weed and killin peopulz daaawg
    Dat framerate.

29. Post #9269
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    30 FPS while recording with a demanding ENB.

Thanks bro, my framerate is K.

30. Post #9270
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,675 Posts
    So I've had that Real Carriages mod for a while now and I really enjoy it, but after a trip to riften went awry the Whiterun carriage disappeared. Today I walked out of whiterun and Bjorlem's horse had turned up sans carriage, with two really thin wires around its neck. Following the wires led me here.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

31. Post #9271
    October 2009
    8,972 Posts
    Dat framerate.
    ...That's slowed down footage. Slow frame rate is easily distinguishable from such.

32. Post #9272
    moo
    November 2006
    4,767 Posts

This mod looks like it would be neat, I hope he keeps working on it. It's very ambitious though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

33. Post #9273
    November 2009
    8,743 Posts
    Does anyone remember that ENB config that made the game look like Fable? Someone here was using it, and I want to find it.

Also, Wheeze, is your mod affected by the Navmesh bug? I would think it would be, but I'm not sure.

34. Post #9274
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,647 Posts
    So I've had that Real Carriages for a while now and I really enjoy it, but after a trip to riften went awry the Whiterun carriage disappeared. Today I walked out of whiterun and Bjorlem's horse had turned up sans carriage, with two really thin wires around its neck. Following the wires led me here.

Wait, there's already a mod for that? Does it work fine?

35. Post #9275
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,675 Posts
    Wait, there's already a mod for that? Does it work fine?

Also:
    [t][/t]
    I've had the horse catch on some obsticle in the middle of the road sometimes, and it's a bit of a pain because you can't load while in the carriage.

The carriage also has a reckless disregard for pedestrians.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #9276
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,647 Posts
    Can you step off the carriage?

37. Post #9277
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,650 Posts
    Are there any tips for performance when using the HD texture pack DLC? I get great frame rates but walking around in the cities gives me tremendous stuttering as the textures try to load.

38. Post #9278
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,675 Posts
    Can you step off the carriage?
    I haven't tried leaving the carriage mid-journey yet but the option does exist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #9279
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,922 Posts
    I am not going to lie, I have like 58 mods and now Skyrim is stuck at the main menu with the dragon emblem on a black background.

I am pretty sure it's the mods. But I didn't have this issue before with the same number of mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Pakistan Show Events

40. Post #9280
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,689 Posts
    I can model and all that shit but have absolutely no knowledge of codeing. I would really, really love to make a mod were magic was much, much more powerful and harder to learn. No one starts with any magic, you have to go learn it and it is not as simple as reading a book, but alas I only know how to move polys.