1. Post #12041
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,172 Posts
    what was that stupid announcement bethesda said they would do?
    it was for Dishonored which was actually announced a couple of months ago

so yeah Bethesda's marketing team are retarded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #12042
    UK is fucking terrible, don't live here.
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    It was a announcement for Dishonored
    It uses a modified version of the Unreal Engine, i have good expectations for this game then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #12043
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,795 Posts
    And so it begins.

Good luck having 30-45 FoV due to half of it being covered by ass. Literally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #12044
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,642 Posts
    fuck bethesda i was waiting for skyrim dlc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

5. Post #12045
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,172 Posts
    I mean how the fuck do you announce a game that was already announced by your own people several months beforehand

6. Post #12046
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,867 Posts
    which weapon is it? because some weapons (staves) don't show up when sheathed by default.
    I have two steel swords and only one shows up when sheathed. My character appears to pull the other one out of her arse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #12047
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Good luck having 30-45 FoV due to half of it being covered by ass. Literally.
    I think my FOV is set to 70 i really don't know, there's another version which moves it a bit to the right so i can see more but i'm just wondering if i should just move the camera so it's right behind her arse.

8. Post #12048
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    March 2006
    3,377 Posts
    I mean how the fuck do you announce a game that was already announced by your own people several months beforehand
    They said at that time, they weren't going to give it any publicity for a while, then they would release a trailer to mark them publicising the game more, thats why they made a big thing about it.

That, plus the fact that it looks fucking incredible.

9. Post #12049
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,172 Posts
    They said at that time, they weren't going to give it any publicity for a while, then they would release a trailer to mark them publicising the game more, thats why they made a big thing about it.

That, plus the fact that it looks fucking incredible.
    even so it isn't an announcement, it's just a highly publicised trailer

10. Post #12050
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    A highly publicised trailer using Unreal Engine, i could tell it was when i first looked at it, it reminded me of The Good Samaritan Demo they made.

11. Post #12051
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#EE82EE"]Hardcore My Little Pony Fan[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    A highly publicised trailer using Unreal Engine, i could tell it was when i first looked at it, it reminded me of The Good Samaritan Demo they made.
    it was CG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

12. Post #12052
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    I know but it was done using the Unreal Engine.

13. Post #12053
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    I know but it was done using the Unreal Engine.
    No it wasn't.

14. Post #12054
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    A quote about the Good Samaritan tech demo.

Epic Games has released this staggering tech demo cramming as many graphical tricks as the latest version of their Unreal 3 game engine can muster.

15. Post #12055
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    A quote about the Good Samaritan tech demo.
    The dishonored trailer didn't use unreal engine.

16. Post #12056
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    Alright, prove me wrong and i'll shut up.

17. Post #12057
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,055 Posts
    I been thinking of using Visual mods/things could someone link me to a guide or explain stuff?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #12058
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    So he just leaves the thread and doesn't bother, fucking douche...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #12059
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,955 Posts
    Today when i started skyrim, it had these cinematic black bars there. I have no downloaded any mods since last time i played, only updated drivers

wat do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #12060
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,172 Posts
    So he just leaves the thread and doesn't bother, fucking douche...
    whoah dude arvuti's cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #12061
    The Silent Rater
    November 2009
    3,266 Posts
    I hope that the Bards will not object to my establishment here. Quite comfy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

22. Post #12062
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    whoah dude arvuti's cool
    Yeah right sure ok, you're telling this to the wrong person, he pisses me off and he knows he fucking does, he's a dick to me for no reason and it's annoying and any attempt to try and to get him to stop pissing me off randomly is in vein.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #12063
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,172 Posts
    Yeah right sure ok, you're telling this to the wrong person, he pisses me off and he knows he fucking does, he's a dick to me for no reason and it's annoying and any attempt to try and to get him to stop pissing me off randomly is in vein.
    take it to PMs man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #12064
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,903 Posts
    Or ignore him

Edited:

74, According to Wikipedia, it's a custom version of the unreal engine.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dishonored_(video_game)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

25. Post #12065
    July 2008
    5,870 Posts
    I have a good enough reason, considering how you are an alt of an user who has been permabanned four times before.

Also you are shitting up the thread, that's why I stopped. It's quite obviously NOT rendered in unreal engine, because even if it is a powerful engine it is not capable of that. Besides the trailer had a totally different style than the actual gameplay.

I am quite sure that blur made the trailer, considering how they also made the prey 2 debut trailer.

And yes you could always just ignore me.

26. Post #12066
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts
    I have a good enough reason, considering how you are an alt of an user who has been permabanned four times before.

Also you are shitting up the thread, that's why I stopped. It's quite obviously NOT rendered in unreal engine, because even if it is a powerful engine it is not capable of that. Besides the trailer had a totally different style than the actual gameplay.

I am quite sure that blur made the trailer, considering how they also made the prey 2 debut trailer.

And yes you could always just ignore me.
    I've told you before, i'm not a fucking Alt, if i was shitting up the thread why did you disagree with me in the first place and cause this discussion and then not respond after i told you to prove me wrong, if you proved me wrong then i would have shut up and yes i could ignore you, but not if you quote me and say something against what i say, it's irritating.

Edited:

You obviously know by now aswell that if you reply to me i'm going to reply back, why don't you ignore me, just don't reply to my posts and keep your opinion to yourself rather than telling me it.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of permabanned user CaMpEr_GuRL" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #12067
    April 2010
    1,771 Posts
    Today when i started skyrim, it had these cinematic black bars there. I have no downloaded any mods since last time i played, only updated drivers

wat do
    Enjoy the movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #12068
    January 2012
    1,169 Posts

wat do
    The Amityville Horror?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #12069
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,840 Posts
    I think i'dt be a pretty interesting playstyle actually, get all the uber cinimatic mods and play your character/game as if it was a movie Basically you roleplay a brooding action hero and make dramatic voice responses out load in real life to other things/events in the game, with your cinimatic black bars.

Would make a neat playthrough video too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

30. Post #12070
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,307 Posts
    What happened to Generic Monk, I miss arguing with him about pointless stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #12071
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    I just bought Morrowind. Anything I should know before I play it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

32. Post #12072
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    11,307 Posts
    Make your choices in character creation actually benefit your planned playstyle, and try not to look up the tens of thousands of exploits the game has. Other than that, just have fun.

33. Post #12073

August 2011
    5,969 Posts

wat do
    Try changing your resolution or using the Simple Borderless Window mod.

Edited:

1. Learn your way around instead of relying mostly on fast travel. The world's actually not as big as it seems at first, and there are plenty of dungeons, quests, and unusual places to find.
    1a. Morrowind has many locations that contain valuable and/or unique loot hidden in the wilderness.
    2. Agility, stamina, and weapon skill = hit rating. Get potions or an item that restores stamina (or fatigue, as it's called in-game, but "restoring fatigue" just sounds silly).
    3. Enchantments are better than spells, because they recharge, have no fail chance, and are spammable. You can carry around a bunch of enchanted gear and easily switch between them on the magic menu.
    3a. You can enchant items anywhere in Morrowind without an altar, but it has a low chance of actually working. Alternatively, you can ask an NPC to do it for an exorbitant sum of gold.
    4. You will learn to hate and fear cliff racers.
    5. Unlike Skyrim, the choices you make at character creation actually have a huge impact.
    6. Magicka does not regenerate over time, but instead is restored by potions or sleeping.
    7. Everything is affected by stamina/fatigue. Even bartering.
    8. Enchanted items have very odd prices in Morrowind. Some are really inexpensive yet good, and others have only a slight benefit and cost 10000 more. Be on the lookout for bargains.
    9. The hardest part of Morrowind is getting to level 2. Seriously. It only gets easier as you go up.
    10. As DiscoInferno said, just have fun. Morrowind is a game that's focused on how open-ended it is and isn't very quest-focused. Morrowind is also absolutely steeped in lore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #12074
    January 2010
    9,769 Posts
    Try changing your resolution or using the Simple Borderless Window mod.

Edited:

1. Learn your way around instead of relying mostly on fast travel. The world's actually not as big as it seems at first.
    2. Agility, stamina, and weapon skill = hit rating. Get potions or an item that restores stamina (or fatigue, as it's called in-game, but "restoring fatigue" just sounds silly).
    3. Enchantments are better than spells, because they recharge, have no fail chance, and are spammable.
    4. You will learn to hate and fear cliff racers.
    5. Unlike Skyrim, the choices you make at character creation actually have a huge impact.
    That sounds quite interesting actually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #12075

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    It's actually quite silly the way Morrowind handles it, because you can start out with 50+ skill in some abilities and have only 5 points in most of the rest. At 5 acrobatics and athletics, you move like a cripple. It also limits how much you can level up by a little bit because of how high your skills can start, but luckily you get lots of major/minor skills unlike Oblivion only having major skills for leveling.

This also leads to being able to create a character who is extremely powerful right at the start, especially if it's a combat character. And high elves can start with 200+ magicka. Pure magic characters in Morrowind are horrible unless you like chugging potions though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #12076
    January 2010
    9,769 Posts
    oh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

37. Post #12077
    October 2009
    9,455 Posts
    Sounds like something that should already exist.
    A shame we look back at games and see these features.

38. Post #12078
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,788 Posts
    I ended up re-rolling two times because fucked up a bit on character creation.

I don't know why, but Morrowind characters seem more defined then Oblivion or Skyrim characters. It's probably due to the mentioned character creation, and the faction system which makes it hard or impossible to be the king of everything.

39. Post #12079
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,903 Posts
    My cat starts to get pissed and starts meowing every time he hears the skyrim theme song.
    He must understand the lyrics and is a dragon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #12080
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,634 Posts
    So I was modding and I found an object called "WHArena". And apparently bethesda was planning on making an arena.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Winner Winner x 9Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)