so yeah Bethesda's marketing team are retarded
fuck bethesda i was waiting for skyrim dlc
I mean how the fuck do you announce a game that was already announced by your own people several months beforehand
That, plus the fact that it looks fucking incredible.
A highly publicised trailer using Unreal Engine, i could tell it was when i first looked at it, it reminded me of The Good Samaritan Demo they made.
I know but it was done using the Unreal Engine.
A quote about the Good Samaritan tech demo.
Alright, prove me wrong and i'll shut up.
I been thinking of using Visual mods/things could someone link me to a guide or explain stuff?
So he just leaves the thread and doesn't bother, fucking douche...
I hope that the Bards will not object to my establishment here. Quite comfy.
Also you are shitting up the thread, that's why I stopped. It's quite obviously NOT rendered in unreal engine, because even if it is a powerful engine it is not capable of that. Besides the trailer had a totally different style than the actual gameplay.
I am quite sure that blur made the trailer, considering how they also made the prey 2 debut trailer.
And yes you could always just ignore me.
You obviously know by now aswell that if you reply to me i'm going to reply back, why don't you ignore me, just don't reply to my posts and keep your opinion to yourself rather than telling me it.
(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of permabanned user CaMpEr_GuRL" - Craptasket))
I think i'dt be a pretty interesting playstyle actually, get all the uber cinimatic mods and play your character/game as if it was a movie Basically you roleplay a brooding action hero and make dramatic voice responses out load in real life to other things/events in the game, with your cinimatic black bars.
Would make a neat playthrough video too
What happened to Generic Monk, I miss arguing with him about pointless stuff.
I just bought Morrowind. Anything I should know before I play it?
1a. Morrowind has many locations that contain valuable and/or unique loot hidden in the wilderness.
2. Agility, stamina, and weapon skill = hit rating. Get potions or an item that restores stamina (or fatigue, as it's called in-game, but "restoring fatigue" just sounds silly).
3. Enchantments are better than spells, because they recharge, have no fail chance, and are spammable. You can carry around a bunch of enchanted gear and easily switch between them on the magic menu.
3a. You can enchant items anywhere in Morrowind without an altar, but it has a low chance of actually working. Alternatively, you can ask an NPC to do it for an exorbitant sum of gold.
4. You will learn to hate and fear cliff racers.
5. Unlike Skyrim, the choices you make at character creation actually have a huge impact.
6. Magicka does not regenerate over time, but instead is restored by potions or sleeping.
7. Everything is affected by stamina/fatigue. Even bartering.
8. Enchanted items have very odd prices in Morrowind. Some are really inexpensive yet good, and others have only a slight benefit and cost 10000 more. Be on the lookout for bargains.
9. The hardest part of Morrowind is getting to level 2. Seriously. It only gets easier as you go up.
10. As DiscoInferno said, just have fun. Morrowind is a game that's focused on how open-ended it is and isn't very quest-focused. Morrowind is also absolutely steeped in lore.
This also leads to being able to create a character who is extremely powerful right at the start, especially if it's a combat character. And high elves can start with 200+ magicka. Pure magic characters in Morrowind are horrible unless you like chugging potions though.
I don't know why, but Morrowind characters seem more defined then Oblivion or Skyrim characters. It's probably due to the mentioned character creation, and the faction system which makes it hard or impossible to be the king of everything.
My cat starts to get pissed and starts meowing every time he hears the skyrim theme song.
He must understand the lyrics and is a dragon.
So I was modding and I found an object called "WHArena". And apparently bethesda was planning on making an arena.