1. Post #4161
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,048 Posts
    but click on your mod, then click active file.
    Or double right click your mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #4162
    May 2007
    463 Posts
    Just made a house in Winterhold.. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...ails/?id=10689
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #4163
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,417 Posts
    Look brilliant, but if you're going by the concept art, I think it'd look cool if you used the Japanese styled buildings on the outside of the Blade's hideout, instead of the Dwemer buildings?

Again though, it's looking great.
    I think it would look better with a nice sunset too, or no snow. Opinion really.

Edited:

http://www.fileplanet.com/170721/170...na-Game-Client

For those who want the first Elder Scrolls for free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #4164
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    You can turn things in the loading screen? Only had this game a few days.
    Yep! if you click on them you can rotate them on the x axis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4165
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    2,000 Posts
    Look brilliant, but if you're going by the concept art, I think it'd look cool if you used the Japanese styled buildings on the outside of the Blade's hideout, instead of the Dwemer buildings?

Again though, it's looking great.
    loosely going by it but I didn't even think of that. I'll give it a shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

6. Post #4166
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,707 Posts
    Could any of you fine fellows help a guy out? This is my mod, and after updating to 1.05 I got this error.

Edit: Also I need a solution that won't result me in making a new mod, I am very faithful to my subscribers.
    I think Steam is still fucked. A lot of mods are missing images completely, they're gone and some mods aren't even listed I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #4167
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,351 Posts
    I think Steam is still fucked. A lot of mods are missing images completely, they're gone and some mods aren't even listed I think.
    Yeah I decided to just wait a day or so before continuing with my mod and posting it up. Everything seems to have gone funky for right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #4168
    Nya~
    April 2011
    5,127 Posts
    Would a system such as a one time use only key, as in a key that disappears from your inventory once you use it and a chest that resets or respawns and then itself instantly when you open it with the key be possible in the CK? I'd like to try this myself but I don't know the first thing about the scripting language that this game uses, nor have I ever scripted something from scratch before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

9. Post #4169
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,746 Posts
    Would a system such as a one time use only key, as in a key that disappears from your inventory once you use it and a chest that resets or respawns and then itself instantly when you open it with the key be possible in the CK? I'd like to try this myself but I don't know the first thing about the scripting language that this game uses, nor have I ever scripted something from scratch before.
    You could probably make it a consumable with no effect, and set it to trigger something when used.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #4170
    March 2011
    4,707 Posts
    Just made a Teleportation Scroll to teleport me back to my craftroom and it works, yay. Just gotta tweak some effects etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #4171
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,941 Posts
    just completely fucked the image quality of my game while simultaneously cutting my framerate in half and I can't get it back

great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #4172
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,231 Posts
    Is there some fix to the unable to absorb dragon soul because shadowmere hit it.

13. Post #4173
    I sell weed to elementary school students
    February 2009
    11,701 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

14. Post #4174
    June 2009
    475 Posts
    Did that guy release the spell where Nazeem summons more Nazeems? Because I need that. If not, could somebody point me to a tutorial that could help me?

15. Post #4175
    I DRAW SEALS
    March 2009
    6,030 Posts
    Did that guy release the spell where Nazeem summons more Nazeems? Because I need that. If not, could somebody point me to a tutorial that could help me?
    Simply label Nazeem as a summonable, (or duplicate him and label it a summonable), then, give your summon the spell to summon him (the one that you use), summon, and watch. In battle, mages always summon something first. If you give him that spell only, he summons himself who summons himself... You get the idea.

16. Post #4176
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,606 Posts
    How do i get this inventory menu:

(pic stolen from workshop)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events

17. Post #4177
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,194 Posts
    Well, apparently one of my mods got removed from the workshop for some unexplained reason.
    Probably for the best, that thing was buggy as all shit.

18. Post #4178
    June 2009
    475 Posts
    Simply label Nazeem as a summonable, (or duplicate him and label it a summonable), then, give your summon the spell to summon him (the one that you use), summon, and watch. In battle, mages always summon something first. If you give him that spell only, he summons himself who summons himself... You get the idea.
    Problem is, I've set him as summonable, but now I have no idea what to do

19. Post #4179
    Dragon Member
    January 2006
    1,312 Posts

It's SkyUI. Search for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #4180
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,773 Posts

That's SkyUI. You can find it on the Nexus as well as workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #4181
    September 2005
    12,191 Posts
    I wish I could disable the search in SkyUI, since I never use it and it's the only reason why I need SKSE at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #4182
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,531 Posts
    do you not use potions

Edited:

i don't mind SKSE at all, since it boots up much faster than the launcher (which i only really use to download mods) and doesnt take any usability from the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

23. Post #4183
    I Love Gaylo 4
    April 2006
    10,090 Posts
    I wish I could disable the search in SkyUI, since I never use it and it's the only reason why I need SKSE at the moment.
    It's not like the search bar is in the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #4184
    July 2010
    3,739 Posts
    Agreed, SKSE is great if you know all your mods are up to date since it just bypasses the check.

25. Post #4185
    September 2005
    12,191 Posts
    do you not use potions

Edited:

i don't mind SKSE at all, since it boots up much faster than the launcher (which i only really use to download mods) and doesnt take any usability from the game
    I'm just annoyed and I can find potions fast enough without search.

Edited:

It's not like the search bar is in the way.
    Yeah, but if I don't launch with SKSE I get that annoying warning. Sure, it's only up once, but it's enough to pester me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #4186
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,531 Posts
    is there a mod to disenchant unique weapons yet?
    i want my fancy ass Chillrend frozen mist on regular weapons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

27. Post #4187
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,773 Posts
    is there a mod to disenchant unique weapons yet?
    i want my fancy ass Chillrend frozen mist on regular weapons
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=7687
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

28. Post #4188
    July 2009
    5,950 Posts
    Why is it that when I place an object on top of a table, it falls through? Seriously, I've been trying to place a note on a shelf and it keeps fucking falling through it. How do I stop this?

29. Post #4189
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,719 Posts
    http://youtu.be/qzpH9GWnomM

here's the link for when it uploads. Going out of town :(

Here it is!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #4190
    March 2011
    4,707 Posts
    Why is it that when I place an object on top of a table, it falls through? Seriously, I've been trying to place a note on a shelf and it keeps fucking falling through it. How do I stop this?
    Zoom in close on the object you want to place the note on and drag it directly on to it. It should fit in nicely. If not, then try to double click the note and click Don't Havok Settle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #4191
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    Anyone have tips to kill a Giant Frostbite Spider at level 11? Its blocking the way to the Greybeards

32. Post #4192
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    2,000 Posts
    haul ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #4193
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Anyone have tips to kill a Giant Frostbite Spider at level 11? Its blocking the way to the Greybeards
    Tell it a funny joke and sneak past it while it's busy laughing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #4194
    July 2009
    5,950 Posts
    Zoom in close on the object you want to place the note on and drag it directly on to it. It should fit in nicely. If not, then try to double click the note and click Don't Havok Settle.
    Tried both. Sadly, they didn't work. Even the two npcs I've placed fall through the floor.

35. Post #4195
    [B][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacos"]Tacos![/URL][/B]
    April 2008
    5,450 Posts
    Well you see, bugs don't like fire, or phonebooks, or newspaper rolls. So perhaps you can kill it with something hotter than fire, or bigger than a couple of books.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #4196
    September 2009
    2,057 Posts
    instead of killing it you could try a much nicer way

using a newspaper, you could gently allow it to climb onto the newspaper. you could give the spider the feeling of flying in a plane. eventually you could touch down outside you window and allow him to safely climb down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #4197
    March 2011
    4,707 Posts
    Ok, version 0.9 of my mod is out. I've added some more clutter, the Merchant now sells arrows, raw minerals, potions and poisons, you can also sell anything to her. I've also added AI Packages to her so now she eats, sleeps, works etc, she still stays in the room though. Also I've added a Teleport Scroll, that you can buy at her for 1000 gold, it'll teleport you back to the Craft Room. If anyone tries this, if you encounter any bugs, pm me plx. Kkthx.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=9103
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #4198
    March 2010
    924 Posts
    instead of killing it you could try a much nicer way

using a newspaper, you could gently allow it to climb onto the newspaper. you could give the spider the feeling of flying in a plane. eventually you could touch down outside you window and allow him to safely climb down.
    Thanks, but burning its flesh off worked well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

39. Post #4199
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,113 Posts
    Oh my god... trying to navmesh by hand in the editor

My only unanswered question I have for that navmeshing tutorial is why wouldn't you want to have it generate automatically.

40. Post #4200
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,450 Posts
    Anyone know how to make a working concentration spell? I'm trying to appease my subscribers by making a version of the time stop spell which drains magicka and can be released at any time. The spell activates but only stops time for a fraction of a second and won't allow itself to continue. Anyone got any ideas?