1. Post #4281
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,116 Posts
    I got an error when I launch Skyrim

Failed to enumerate subscribed files

It would appear that you get this error when you have more than 50 workshop mods
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

2. Post #4282
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,539 Posts
    Since this thread now gets 500 posts every 6 hours and I've been gone for the past 24, anything good happen in the past 10 pages

Edited:

Also I realized how useless my Dynamic Walk Speed mod is considering apparently some dude with pro coding skills managed to hack in a mod that not only adds movement momentum but makes it so you can adjust walk speed on the fly.

Argh. Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother when the modding community is so big you know you're going to get owned by the guy who's been coding his whole life and whips up something amazing that's impossible to do unless you are well versed in using code injectors and script extenders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11 (list)

3. Post #4283
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    Since this thread now gets 500 posts every 6 hours and I've been gone for the past 24, anything good happen in the past 10 pages
    nothing much just odd anim'd sex mods poping up and other people posting their houses, someguy found away to get deathblows to work with power attacks i think and beth have a bunch of unused kill anims found in the CK aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4284
    FOSSILIZED SHIT MAGGOT INFERNO
    August 2010
    2,667 Posts
    Currently trying to make a quest with no prior knowledge of Papyrus and a very dim understanding of programming in general. I think I'm on the right track but I've hit a bit of a bump.

My quest has this script attached:
    Code:
    Scriptname BCQScriptTest extends Quest  

Ingredient Property pSugar  Auto  

Quest Property pBCQ01  Auto  

GlobalVariable Property pBCQ01SugarCount  Auto  

Function SugarCounted()

float CurrentCount = Game.GetPlayer().GetItemCount(pSugar)

pBCQ01SugarCount.Value = CurrentCount
    	UpdateCurrentInstanceGlobal(pBCQ01SugarCount)
    	if CurrentCount >= 1
    		pBCQ01.SetObjectiveCompleted(10,1)
    		pBCQ01.SetObjectiveDisplayed(20,true,true)
    	elseif CurrentCount < 1
    		pBCQ01.SetObjectiveCompleted(10,0)
    		pBCQ01.SetObjectiveDisplayed(20,0)
    		pBCQ01.SetObjectiveDisplayed(10,true,true)	
    	endif

endFunction
    When I try to add SugarCounted() to the fragment for quest stage 10 (where the quest has been accepted and is in progress) I get errors

compiler posted:
    Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
    Compiling "QF_BCQ01_01004F93"...
    c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\S ource\temp\QF_BCQ01_01004F93.psc(12,0): variable pBCQ01 is undefined
    c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\S ource\temp\QF_BCQ01_01004F93.psc(12,7): none is not a known user-defined type
    No output generated for QF_BCQ01_01004F93, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
    Failed on QF_BCQ01_01004F93
    Can anyone tell me what blatantly obvious mistakes I've made here that I'm not getting?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #4285
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts

Edited:

Also I realized how useless my Dynamic Walk Speed mod is considering apparently some dude with pro coding skills managed to hack in a mod that not only adds movement momentum but makes it so you can adjust walk speed on the fly.

Argh. Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother when the modding community is so big you know you're going to get owned by the guy who's been coding his whole life and whips up something amazing that's impossible to do unless you are well versed in using code injectors and script extenders.
    Here, gold from the last page.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download...?id=8864&tab=3

6. Post #4286
    September 2011
    94 Posts
    Anyone have the latest version of third era weapons? i had to reformat so i lost mine and the author made the file hidden on nexus

7. Post #4287
    FOSSILIZED SHIT MAGGOT INFERNO
    August 2010
    2,667 Posts
    nice truncated link there

8. Post #4288
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,239 Posts
    nice truncated link there
    My bad, this better?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download...?id=8864&tab=3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4289
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts

How do I fix this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #4290
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    I thought Bethesda had fixed this?

Thief with full glass armour, something you see a lot in higher levels in Oblivion   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

11. Post #4291
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    whats the problem with glass armor is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #4292
    November 2009
    8,743 Posts
    I've got a weird sound bug as well. When I walk, it makes a weird clanking noise, like someone's hitting a pipe with a hammer.

Any suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #4293
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,643 Posts

How do I fix this?
    Update scriptdragon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #4294
    January 2012
    689 Posts
    Wow, a huge accomplishment? A huge accomplishment would be to kill the maker of this mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

15. Post #4295
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    6,073 Posts

Fuck you dragon. I'm walking in your mouth.

Actually, that's the 1 frame after the dragon spits him back out   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #4296
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    god damn that russian mod site is a nightmare to navagate, well im downloading witcher 2 armour pack+shields anyone want me to reupload it elsewhere? if so give link(round 120MB) not sure who the maker is cause i don't understand russian.
    alright folks found two W2 mods on nexus here's links, saves me reuploading from russian site.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7328
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7159
    W2 medieval armour http://filesmelt.com/dl/Northern_Kingdoms_Armors.rar (needs NMM if you wanna cheat the items VIA console)

not sure who ported the medieval W2 armour, they're not even on nexus but if the maker see this sent me a pm, i'll snip this post.

17. Post #4297
    June 2010
    2,703 Posts
    Update scriptdragon.
    Thanks

18. Post #4298
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    25,935 Posts
    Don't mind if I d-

Uh, I mean, yuck! This is displeasing! The makers of this mod needs to be placed away from this planet at this very moment! Yes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4299
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    alright folks found two W2 mods on nexus here's links, saves me reuploading from russian site.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7328
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7159
    W2 medieval armour http://filesmelt.com/dl/Northern_Kingdoms_Armors.rar (needs NMM if you wanna cheat the items VIA console)

not sure who ported the medieval W2 armour, they're not even on nexus but if the maker see this sent me a pm, i'll snip this post.
    can you give me the link of that russian website ?

thx

20. Post #4300
    April 2010
    1,713 Posts
    Im going to make a cosy riverwood house.

Just to be sure, to make containers suitable for storage, they just have to be set to not respawn right?

21. Post #4301
    January 2012
    689 Posts
    Im going to make a cosy riverwood house.

Just to be sure, to make containers suitable for storage, they just have to be set to not respawn right?
    Yeah, they do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

22. Post #4302
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,325 Posts

Thief with full glass armour, something you see a lot in higher levels in Oblivion   
    Maybe he stole it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #4303
    Has Muiri's dialogue bug been fixed yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

24. Post #4304
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    can you give me the link of that russian website ?

thx
    http://modgames.net/load/246

25. Post #4305
    Has Muiri's dialogue bug been fixed yet?
    FUCK YES
    Workshop dl
    Nexus dl

26. Post #4306
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,591 Posts
    wow leveling takes SO much longer in oblivion im only level 4 and ive only been playing 16 hours
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

27. Post #4307
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    This russian website is interesting.

I don't understand jack shit but there's actually some hidden " gems ".

But that's a bit boring to have three fucking websites with different mods on each, i'm not an octopus or some shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #4308
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    10,325 Posts
    Fuck the Diplomatic Immunity quest, I had to basically run through the Embassy and also had to break my 'No Fast Travel' rule because Malborn and that Breton kept running into a Thalmor patrol just outside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #4309
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    This russian website is interesting.

I don't understand jack shit but there's actually some hidden " gems ".

But that's a bit boring to have three fucking websites with different mods on each, i'm not an octopus or some shit.
    use google translate

30. Post #4310
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    25,935 Posts
    wow leveling takes SO much longer in oblivion im only level 4 and ive only been playing 16 hours
    You must be doing something wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

31. Post #4311
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,875 Posts
    I found it to be the opposite. Leveling in Oblivion always took me forever. You must be doing something different though, cuz leveling in Skyrim is a breeze.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #4312
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,591 Posts
    well having vampirism is putting my leveling out of the way i need to find some grand soul gems though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

33. Post #4313
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    I found it to be the opposite. Leveling in Oblivion always took me forever. You must be doing something different though, cuz leveling in Skyrim is a breeze.
    That's because he was saying that leveling in Oblivion takes him so much longer...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

34. Post #4314
    THE MOON ... BEAU TIFUL
    June 2006
    1,143 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that you can unlock every single claw-lock door without looking at the combination by simply moving the symbol wheels two notches?

lazy bethesda
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 10Informative Informative x 5Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4315
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    I like how the Enhanced Lightning mod on the workshop made nights and caves darker, but it has really messed up the lights in certain buildings.

36. Post #4316
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    i hate how all the draugr look the same
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

37. Post #4317
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,202 Posts
    i hate how all the draugr look the same
    Hundreds of years of roaming catacombs under a curse with no moisturiser does that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #4318
    I sell weed to elementary school students
    February 2009
    11,682 Posts
    I've played around 30 hours in Morrowind I think, and I'm only level 5.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

39. Post #4319
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,892 Posts
    Hundreds of years of roaming catacombs under a curse with no moisturiser does that.
    i know but they all look the same, like the clones in starwars.

http://modgames.net/load/248-1-0-9397
    Hmmmm flintlock

40. Post #4320
    I sell weed to elementary school students
    February 2009
    11,682 Posts

I thought glass armor was supposed to be LIGHT, that motherfucker looks HUGE as FUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 20 (list)