1. Post #1641
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,700 Posts
    So I installed the Space Core mod, what now? Where does he show up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1642
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,592 Posts
    Quick question: Does the HD pack affect character textures? Or just items and environmental objects?
    I'm not noticing much difference on actual characters, but that doesn't mean there isn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

3. Post #1643
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,857 Posts
    Can you rescale things in the CK, if so I wanna make myself a tiny pet dragon... and I mean tiny, about the same size as a rabbit or slightly bigger so I can see it.
    Yep.
    http://www.creationkit.com/Bethesda_..._Kit_Interface
    "Objects can be scaled as well. Scale by holding "S" while dragging with the right mouse button. Scaled art will look out of place, however, so it's best to avoid using this tool unless it's absolutely required."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

4. Post #1644
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,592 Posts
    sweet workshop is working again

5. Post #1645

August 2011
    5,969 Posts
    sweet workshop is working again
    Maybe I'm just slow, but I can't even find the workshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #1646
    November 2010
    5,062 Posts
    When I installed the creation kit, steam dumped half of the directory to my desktop.
    Why.

Also, is the HD pack on the workshop any better than the one already out on the nexus?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

7. Post #1647
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,592 Posts
    Maybe I'm just slow, but I can't even find the workshop.
    http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/b...ppid=72850&p=1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #1648
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,857 Posts
    When I installed the creation kit, steam dumped half of the directory to my desktop.
    Why.

Also, is the HD pack on the workshop any better than the one already out on the nexus?
    The HD pack is, i'm guessing, the textures Bethesda originally created and then downsized for the final product. Depending on how many textures were originally scaled down and are available in this pack in their original HD form, it's likely the most comprehensive HD pack currently available.

Edited:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8058
    Fuck yes, do want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #1649
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,592 Posts
    haha I love the second paragraph in the Space Core mod
    Also, since Skyrim was the only major release of 2011 without Nolan North in it, you should consider this mod a patch to fix that problem. You can now feel free to include Skyrim in the "Nolan North" section of your video game library, which is to say, your video game library.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #1650
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,621 Posts
    well fuck, after adding the HD texture pack DLC, I can't get the download, or even Skyrim, to start. Standard "Steam servers are too busy to handle..." message. :saddowns:

11. Post #1651
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    For the moment, i'm not running into problems with this construction kit. Really. Even Photoshop was more tricky to learn, 5 years ago.

I'm just afraid of scripting. Seems like a huge pain in the ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1652
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,466 Posts
    If you want to learn how to use the Creation Kit, but cant because of download speeds or it's instability, you can just try out the GECKs for the Fallouts, or the editor for Morrowind/Oblivion. They are pretty much exactly the same. Anything you learn in those can be used in the Creation Kit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

13. Post #1653
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,566 Posts
    Well the time sounds easy, but what about resurrecting anything? I'm assuming there is some flag somewhere the prevents Resurrection.
    You'd just use the spell that brings people back to life to serve you for 60 seconds and extend the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #1654
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    1,985 Posts
    I can't get the Creation Kit because I bought it in a store and not on Steam? The fuck is this shit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

15. Post #1655
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,857 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

16. Post #1656
    June 2008
    4,617 Posts
    snip

17. Post #1657
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    snip

18. Post #1658
    November 2010
    5,062 Posts
    Why.

The creation kit automatically crashes when I start it. I don't even get to see a screen. I'm so disappointed.

And it says ALL of my games are uninstalled. Amazing job.

19. Post #1659
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,960 Posts
    Grabbed the mod that lets you melt down weapons into ingots. So much easier than having to mine for ore and smelt it.

20. Post #1660
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    1,985 Posts
    I bought my PC copy of Skyrim at an EB Games (Gamestop for others), and I don't have the option to download the Creation Kit.

21. Post #1661
    FUCK OFF garry, I am a goddamn proud swedish moose, not a fucking british heathen!
    July 2010
    3,179 Posts
    I can't get the Creation Kit because I bought it in a store and not on Steam? The fuck is this shit?
    what does that have to do with anything

restart steam, that solved it for me

22. Post #1662
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    1,985 Posts
    I did, nadda ):

23. Post #1663
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,026 Posts
    Well I created some more robes, one for each respective type of Destruction. They all have Atronach effects on them. I'll try to release it either today or tomorrow for people to have a knock about with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #1664
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    http://www.creationkit.com/Creation_...ce_Cheat_Sheet

Keep that under your hand all time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #1665
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,621 Posts
    never mind, 2 MB/s now.

26. Post #1666
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,592 Posts
    So anyone know where the Space Core mod drops the Space Core?

27. Post #1667
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,029 Posts
    Making a small bunker atop the throat of the world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1668
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,473 Posts
    The high-res pack crashes my game the moment a save finishes loading. Any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

29. Post #1669
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,592 Posts
    I found this in comment section of the Space Core mod

He falls out of the sky, just fast travel to the western watchtower by whiterun. You will see the little guy fall from orbit. After that you can pick him up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

30. Post #1670
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,557 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=7320

Open cities is already fucking out oh my god YES
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Late Late x 2 (list)

31. Post #1671
    January 2010
    763 Posts
    ]
    I threw him at Lydia and I believe he said "I am sworn to carry your space burdens."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1672
    January 2012
    1,140 Posts
    This is fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1673
    October 2008
    235 Posts
    This is from the comments on steam: "For me, the core fell out of the sky into a burned out house near the Watchtower near Whiterun (the one where you fight your first dragon)."

Ninjad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

34. Post #1674
    January 2010
    2,553 Posts
    So uh I downloaded the High Res pack and I get perfect 60 FPS in Solitude and before I got about 25.
    Wat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

35. Post #1675
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,857 Posts
    Welp, the HD pack annihilates my framerate and introduces massive stuttering. To be expected with a computer as old as mine. Quite surprised it didn't explode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

36. Post #1676
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,473 Posts
    So uh I downloaded the High Res pack and I get perfect 60 FPS in Solitude and before I got about 25.
    Wat.
    I can't even get past load screens. I CTD every single time.

I meet the requirements just fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

37. Post #1677
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,592 Posts
    the Space core has new lines, I just heard "Dad are you a Dragon? yes son I am all the dragons" or something similar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 27 (list)

38. Post #1678
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,857 Posts
    Took me 3 minutes to enter Breezehome (judging by the sound of a door closing being played), and the loading screen image is still stuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

39. Post #1679
    January 2010
    2,553 Posts
    I can't even get past load screens. I CTD every single time.

I meet the requirements just fine.
    I nearly crashed but then it fixed itself out. I minimized the game and went back to it and it fixed.

40. Post #1680
    November 2011
    385 Posts
    Restoration and Destruction is so strenuous to level up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)