1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,347 Posts
    I just said, i don't need any higher clocks, and the stock clocks on 2500k's are 3.4 3.3 GHz, not 3.7. Get your facts right.
    Im referring to the turbo clock of 3.7 (you're turbo is taking you to 3.5) which is 100% correct, perhaps you should know the facts before telling me to get them right.

And I dont understand why you would pay extra for the K version if think its clocked high enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #362
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,740 Posts
    This is while playing BF3:
    BF3 as well.

Using a V6GT at 30% fan speed.

Only goes up about 10C.

Edited:

Kinda weird but oh well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #363
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,308 Posts
    The fuck do you live?
    Netherlands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

4. Post #364
    July 2009
    1,245 Posts
    BF3 as well.

Using a V6GT at 30% fan speed.

Only goes up about 10C.

Edited:

Kinda weird but oh well.
    " Load 2 % " ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #366
    February 2010
    1,074 Posts
    what do you think of those apple mice?
    I personally find them impossible to use
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #367
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    It's pretty cool. It allows many shortcut features without 10+ buttons.

It's a mouse with touch surface. Do you have trouble using a touchscreen mobile device?

Probably not worth the money but it came with the mac so I'm loving it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #368
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,740 Posts
    " Load 2 % " ?
    Ever heard of atl-tab?

The point was showing the Max, not the load or minimum.

9. Post #369
    October 2009
    7,308 Posts
    " Load 2 % " ?
    If you alt tab out?

Also it still records max temps after you have closed the game you know..

Edited:

oh wow didnt notice makols reply at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #370
    August 2009
    236 Posts
    I decided to take a better picture of my pc in the dark.

(my room isn't as bright as on the picture)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

11. Post #371
    Master Cheese Tactician
    August 2011
    942 Posts
    I decided to take a better picture of my pc in the dark.

(my room isn't as bright as on the picture)
    your computer looks like it has eyes and a very scary mouth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #372
    Feed me more LED's, mortal human.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #373
    January 2010
    1,696 Posts
    New case and graphics cards. Upgrading when Ivy bridge comes out and might go over to Kepler after thats released and do a water cooled system. Also this case is fucking amazing for cable management.

14. Post #374
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,745 Posts
    Today, I'm going to rebuild my computer in my 600T. Hoping to get my H100 rad in there and skipping the cold cathode I have. Possibly making my own two-three LEDs for putting in the case.

Pictures later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,118 Posts
    New case and graphics cards. Upgrading when Ivy bridge comes out and might go over to Kepler after thats released and do a water cooled system. Also this case is fucking amazing for cable management.

are you really putting that much load on a coolmax PSU
    if you're going to gamble, don't gamble with your PC

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php...tory4&reid=106

and the 700W version of the same line exploded
    http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php...=Story&reid=68
    The real fun happened, yet again, in test seven. The SunMoon was only about a minute into the test, when the Green Power decided it was time for a spectacular light, sound, and smoke show. BANG! After airing out the lab, we took the CUG-700B apart to see what had happened.
    A picture of the modular connector PCB. Here, we can finally see what blew. Take a close look - can you guess what went up around all that fuzziness in the center of the picture? C'mon... guess. Seriously... take a guess. Hey! Rotten peaches really hurt!

The brown fuzz marks the location of what used to be a Teapo capacitor, which had been launched straight off the board and into the fan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #376
    December 2009
    3,729 Posts

Am I safe with a corsair 1000w?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #377
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,745 Posts
    Am I safe with a corsair 1000w?
    You surely wont need 1000W for two 560ti's but Corsair's PSUs are high quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #378
    January 2010
    1,696 Posts

Not for that long, ordered a new power supply yesterday (hooray for paychecks!!!) and will be getting a Corsair AX1200 sometime this week. For now it may seem like an excess but I plan on a watercooled system with at least two 680s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #379
    Gold Member

February 2008
    5,016 Posts
    You surely wont need 1000W for two 560ti's but Corsair's PSUs are high quality.
    Corsair lost their OEM with SeaSonic and now use CWT. Brand wise he's better off with Antec and XFX for quality/price. Wattage wise he's definitely fine with a 650 watt PSU.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #380
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    15,945 Posts
    Not for that long, ordered a new power supply yesterday (hooray for paychecks!!!) and will be getting a Corsair AX1200 sometime this week. For now it may seem like an excess but I plan on a watercooled system with at least two 680s.
    ya man that watercooling takes AT LEAST 600 watts, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,117 Posts
    so much money wasted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #382
    January 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Wahh look at me I'm someone with an opinion of their own, wahh I'm wrong and you're right. My fucking money so deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #383

June 2011
    492 Posts
    REPOST from CIPWKKIT thread.

I'll just leave this here: Long story short, I installed windows 8, noticed my 1ghz capable vanilla 580 was acting stupid, did all sorts of tests short of installing 7 again... used a flashlight checked the PCB, noticed there was residue on it, shined light onto the fitting above it....

My heart dropped, there was water leaking onto the 580, freaking out, took it apart cleaned the pcb, slapped on the stock cooler, and realized FUCK, i have a modded bios on it so that ruins the chances of RMA again unless I flash it to stock. Stuck it into my old Q6600 platform, and voila it booted, furmark stable and everything was good.

Pieced everything back together and I get this: ( actually this was during the strip down process )

I'm uploading a video right now demonstrating 1080P gpu accelerated playback onto an old 1080P 120HZ toshiba regza tv, and god damn, the 5.1 surround system sounds nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

24. Post #384
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,117 Posts
    Wahh look at me I'm someone with an opinion of their own, wahh I'm wrong and you're right. My fucking money so deal with it.
    if your opinion is that you need that much power then that's stupidity. and yeah you're wrong. so deal with it. oh yeah it is, but you just wasted "your" fucking money so

25. Post #385
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    if your opinion is that you need that much power then that's stupidity. and yeah you're wrong. so deal with it. oh yeah it is, but you just wasted "your" fucking money so
    high overhead = improved stability, no exceptions. he's making a worthwhile purchase in my opinion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,117 Posts
    high overhead = improved stability, no exceptions. he's making a worthwhile purchase in my opinion
    1200 is a bit to overhead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #387
    kill yourself
    May 2008
    4,058 Posts
    An AX750 can deliver up to over 900 watts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #388
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,941 Posts
    you make it sound like someone running SLI 560s on 750W gets lockups all the time

29. Post #389

June 2011
    492 Posts

Here's that video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

30. Post #390
    Gold Member

February 2008
    5,016 Posts
    No he's not. Dramatically overcompensating on a power supply is ridiculous and is never a worthwhile investment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    Spooky video. I was waiting for the ghosts to start chasing you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #392
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,196 Posts
    I managed to actually do some decent cable management on my rig; here's what it currently looks like:

Mind you, this case (Raidmax Smilodon) has literally no cable management features, so i am quite proud of myself.

33. Post #393
    May 2011
    879 Posts
    /computer of the year.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,117 Posts
    why do people never thumb shit that big. even on my 24" i will not scroll to see it

Edited:

and he fixed them, ignore my ignorance

35. Post #395
    October 2009
    7,308 Posts
    whywhywhywhywhywhy would you use gif
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    844 Posts
    repost!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,745 Posts
    800D? You like it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,347 Posts
    I should probably clean a little.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,347 Posts
    You call that a lighter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,347 Posts
    You call that a lighter?
    no, it's broken.

I have to use the lighter next to my mug to spark the big lighter so I can light things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events