1. Post #441
    Top 2hu
    October 2010
    654 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    That's a smosh joke, though admittedly I do agree that it's not the best in my opinion. plus it would fit the original more than a strange rocket launcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,346 Posts
    Those Pyros that won't [h2]PUT ME OUT OF FIRE[/h2]

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

4. Post #444
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    1,604 Posts
    Sounds like overheating.

But something similar just KO'd my new rig. Had to reinstall W7 twice, WinXP twice from a bad CD, and 3 times from other bad CD. My HDD's prolly toast, since BIOS doesn't detect it. When I put my old HDD in, it refused to start (probably toasted as well). Right now I'm posting from some 10yo junk that... Well, it's not junk, it plays my favorite games perfectly, but let's say it wouldn't be glad to play 3D games.

Not sure how long it takes until I'm able to play TF2 again, but meanwhile I'll be monitoring stuff like hatconomy overhatting levels from here.
    Nope it is not overheating as it crashed today morning aswell. I think I need to reformat, this could be a virus, yet I had AVG free on. Mysterious...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events

5. Post #445
    May 2011
    963 Posts
    As spy:
    125 HP scout halfway across the map? 6 straight revolver shots on him.

Charged medic at 50 hp on fire, bleeding, and jarate'd in your face? how do i shot revovelr?

Although that cart-clearing chainstab involving the backs of 2 medics, a heavy, a scout, a demo, a sniper, and my knife kinda' made up for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bermuda Show Events

6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,738 Posts
    What's this? Someone complaining about people being stupid in their trades that isn't Toten?
    Yep.
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/684344

How is a painted hat worth less?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,001 Posts
    I got facestabbed like 8 times in one game session today, it weren't even any fancy "trickstabs", just w+m1 with knife... And no I couldn't shoot him cause medieval. What sorcery is this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

8. Post #448
    April 2011
    8,355 Posts
    From your point of view it always looks like facestab, even when it's in fact a true "fancy trickstab"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #449
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,001 Posts
    It really really weren't any trickstabs, that guy was just walking straight in people's face, and he was new to the game too apparently. Fun thing is he had a good ping, so they couldn't be lag-stabs.
    Oh, and Huntsman is magical, I shot a guy straight in his leg and it registered as a headshot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    From your point of view it always looks like facestab, even when it's in fact a true "fancy trickstab"
    I second this. A friend of mine complained yesterday about me Facestabbing him, even though from my point of view I saw his back and stabbed said back.

Edited:

It really really weren't any trickstabs, that guy was just walking straight in people's face, and he was new to the game too apparently. Fun thing is he had a good ping, so they couldn't be lag-stabs.
    Oh, and Huntsman is magical, I shot a guy straight in his leg and it registered as a headshot.
    Let me bring this up:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 43Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,569 Posts
    I second this. A friend of mine complained yesterday about me Facestabbing him, even though from my point of view I saw his back and stabbed said back.
    Ever been backstabbed by a guy you were about to backstab? Feels weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #452
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I just know I was once running up to a Demoknight who was using the Skullfucker, I was Scout.
    Fucking magic happened, he got a Crit and killed me even though I was still behind him. He wasn't even aware of my presence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,569 Posts
    He wasn't even aware of my presence.
    Achieving this is the best feeling ever, from headshotting cloaked spies accidentally to getting a crit kill against someone behind you when using the whip.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #454
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,263 Posts

Edited:

Let me bring this up:

Holy fuck that is a shit drawing

of a train
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #455
    November 2010
    120 Posts
    I hate the constant crashes I get nowadays.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #456
    April 2011
    8,355 Posts
    I've crashed once.

It killed my computer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

17. Post #457
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,791 Posts
    the demoboots don't really increase turning.
    Is there a way to fix this or it only works in air?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

18. Post #458
    April 2011
    5,479 Posts
    the demoboots don't really increase turning.
    Is there a way to fix this or it only works in air?
    They do. But it's still a pretty small increase in turning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,569 Posts
    They do. But it's still a pretty small increase in turning.
    Actually even if you jack up the attribute in items_game a lot and play with it on a local server, you get no visible bonus to turn control at all. Either they clamped this one attribute and only this one attribute, or it doesn't work. Additionally, you can give yourself a tiny bit more targe control by moving your mouse slowly (as slow as you'd expect the mouse to actually be moving when charging) to give yourself a slightly faster targe. This may be a purely visual effect, but it seems to work anyway. Works with or without boots.

20. Post #460
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts
    I hate how some people are so strict on trading.
    I didnt trade with anyone on the server but I traded with a guy on tf2outpost, and they still got pissed.
    It was like a less than 30 second trade and I still got banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

21. Post #461
    October 2010
    11,830 Posts
    I second this, I mostly play Spy and there have multiple times (though it's very rare) where I've facestabbed people, despite the fact that we both had perfectly fine connections and were facing each other

I was the stabber, so I think i'd know whether or not I was doing a trickstab

22. Post #462
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,668 Posts
    Know what I hate? When the Huntsman barely grazes your pinky finger and suddenly you're dead and pinned up against the wall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,019 Posts
    Those Pyros that won't [h2]PUT ME OUT OF FIRE[/h2]

Oh yeah but you should stand still for a slpit second you ANNOYING PEST

That's why I dont waste ammo on scouts on fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    April 2011
    5,479 Posts
    Know what I hate? When the Huntsman barely grazes your pinky finger and suddenly you're dead and pinned up against the wall.

Let me bring this up:

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,374 Posts
    Bitch please. I've backstabbed a Pyro, got killed by the same Pyro, and he dies to my backstab 5 seconds after my death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,346 Posts
    Oh yeah but you should stand still for a slpit second you ANNOYING PEST

That's why I dont waste ammo on scouts on fire.
    Well you silly boy, unlike my brothers, i stand still infront of the Pyroes in hopes they put out the fire

Since they dont i just go away to a medkit until i die because afterburn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

27. Post #467
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,144 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #468
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,221 Posts
    ALL THE TIME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #469
    September 2011
    2,066 Posts
    ALL THE TIME
    max appears to be pointing at the video, which made me smile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    ===
    This was a waste of $1
    December 2011
    1,564 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Funny Funny x 9Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,643 Posts
    Poor rip off attempts like these.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/697101

Hiding my post just makes people want to see it more anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #472
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    So I join up on a server, and eveuntually this guy named "Butters [some name I don't remember]", being the natural enemy of shows like south park, I find this a great chance for some annoyance.
    Oh boy how wrong I was. (though it was still annoying)
    He was this little 11 year old kid who would not shut up. When the server asked him to stop, he would just say "why should I" and continue talking. After a while he does stop talking and we all enjoy some silence. minutes later he gets stuck somewhere and asks for help, after five minutes of being ignored I decide to help him and type "type kill in console" and he replies "what's that?" When I ask "you don't have console?" he replies "i bet it'l get me band" (no lie, he thought console would get him banned) and continues asking for help. after a map change someone get's a hold of his I.P., and everyone taunts him with the threat of downloading CP on it and sending his dad to jail. this continued for ten minutes after he left, and another two after we found out he was gone.
    it was hilarious, but it worries me so many people would threaten that kid with sending his dad to jail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

33. Post #473
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,819 Posts

Usually happens on Dustbowl but I hate the fact when I'm Ubered to take them out, the sentries just push me and my Medic back like a fucking whirlwind...and then even though I got at least 2, we both died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #474
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    It bugs me in tf2outpost that I leave offers and minutes later I get to notifications, I get excited only to find that the person left a one word response (in this case all I got was "Lolz") and the other notification telling me the offer was removed.

I can't help it that I horde all my weapons so I don't have a thousand ref. It's also not my fault that I only ever get hats that I like!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    March 2011
    1,283 Posts
    Sunday night a friend invites me to an "empty" 24/7 Coldfront server. I say "empty" because they left the server full of bots. I went along, feeling like even fighting bots for a quick few matches (I ended up getting owned by said bots a few times, but that's another matter entirely)

What irked me was the respawn times. 20 seconds on average. Barely changing from that. And get this: when the emeny team gets a point, I swear I got one or two extra second added to the wait time. And the opposing team only gets their respawn times bumped down. What the-?!

I'll admit my memory isn't that perfect, so the heat of the moment could've just made me seeing things wrong. BUt man, that put a bit of damper on my play time.

36. Post #476
    August 2011
    2,065 Posts
    How the machina seems to be a god damn projectile

37. Post #477
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,615 Posts

When people leave me these wonderful messages while I'm idling.
    [PC-GAME]... Crysis 2.iso
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

38. Post #478
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,405 Posts
    Warehouse.

Every. Time. I try to sell something, it's goddamn overstocked.

Every. Time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    And get this: when the emeny team gets a point, I swear I got one or two extra second added to the wait time. And the opposing team only gets their respawn times bumped down. What the-?!
    That's how TF2 works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

40. Post #480
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,405 Posts
    [PC-GAME]... Crysis 2.iso
    Talk about a late response. That's an ISO for the game Dino Crisis 2 (Notice the 3 periods signifying a shortened name?). The disc I have for it is borked and won't properly install anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)