1. Post #481
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,244 Posts
    So I was playing on Foundry with a friend on the opposing team. we managed to push my friends team to their last point & they manage to hold that point for about 10 minutes. He starts gloating about his new sentry spot on top of the container & how my team won't be to win. I switch to Demo & get a medic to uber me as I charge in, I manage to launch some stickies up onto the contain & blow up the sentry before it ever had a chance to fire at me. Then I run around the corner, spot the other engi nest overlooking the point, I cover the sentry in stickies & then-en-en-en-en-en... hl2.exe has stopped responding... FUCK!

Later I join another server, again it was on Foundry this time playing as a direct hit soldier. My team had just managed to cap the middle point & were starting to push onto the next point. An enemy soldier & scout somehow got behind my team & tried to cap the point. As I go back to stop them a medic ubers me, obviously wanting me to push forward but I was already commited to stop the back-cap. So I fire two rockets at the soldier, the first rocket launches him into the air, the second meets him in mid air a split second later-er-er-er-er-er... hl2.exe has stopped responding... you gotta be kidding me.

Why does my computer hate ubers? Every fucking time I get Ubered or deploy an uber my game crashes. Before it used to crash because the multi-core rending was on the wrong setting, but now it doesn't seem to matter what my settings are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #482
    So I was playing on Foundry with a friend on the opposing team. we managed to push my friends team to their last point & they manage to hold that point for about 10 minutes. He starts gloating about his new sentry spot on top of the container & how my team won't be to win. I switch to Demo & get a medic to uber me as I charge in, I manage to launch some stickies up onto the contain & blow up the sentry before it ever had a chance to fire at me. Then I run around the corner, spot the other engi nest overlooking the point, I cover the sentry in stickies & then-en-en-en-en-en... hl2.exe has stopped responding... FUCK!

Later I join another server, again it was on Foundry this time playing as a direct hit soldier. My team had just managed to cap the middle point & were starting to push onto the next point. An enemy soldier & scout somehow got behind my team & tried to cap the point. As I go back to stop them a medic ubers me, obviously wanting me to push forward but I was already commited to stop the back-cap. So I fire two rockets at the soldier, the first rocket launches him into the air, the second meets him in mid air a split second later-er-er-er-er-er... hl2.exe has stopped responding... you gotta be kidding me.

Why does my computer hate ubers? Every fucking time I get Ubered or deploy an uber my game crashes. Before it used to crash because the multi-core rending was on the wrong setting, but now it doesn't seem to matter what my settings are.
    Somebody link this man to the mod that makes ubers less strenuos and have fixed, pretty textures.

I can't because of iPod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #483
    July 2011
    3,276 Posts
    -wall-o-text-snip-
    Do you use an Uber sound mod, by any chance? That always causes my game to crash on pure servers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #484
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Do you use an Uber sound mod, by any chance? That always causes my game to crash on pure servers
    Speaking of Uber sound mods, I used to have a Japan Break Industries sound mod for the Uber. Was fun to mow down people listening to JBI
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #485
    I used to have a Sir Digby Chicken Caesar sound mod that added the humming noise he does whenever he gets chased.

This one infact:

Incase you don't get it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnusc9Rlx6w
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #486
    April 2011
    7,762 Posts
    Would be quite awesome if it played when hauling a building... Somehow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #487
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    1,538 Posts
    So I got to a conclusion. My PC caught a virus and everything stops responding minutes after startup. A reformat is required. All my saves...
    What annoys me in TF2 is my fear of snipers as any class, even scout. Goddamn I get behind cover everytime I see one scoped in at me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events

8. Post #488
    July 2011
    61 Posts
    How people get buttmad at someone's sniping skills.
    So basically here's how it starts: Me and my very good friend went onto a trading server to buy some hats and look for the Hermes.While I trade,my friend managed to dominate a guy(don't recall name) and this is what he said: "it's funny how all the codfags play snipur". He then proceeded to switch teams to get rid of the domination,go pyro and spray fire infront of my friend's view so he couldn't snipe.

I just can't grasp the fact that these kind of people can breathe on their own with such stupidity and anger inside their heads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,729 Posts
    So basically here's how it starts: Me and my very good friend went onto a trading server to buy some hats and look for the Hermes.While I trade,my friend managed to dominate a guy(don't recall name) and this is what he said: "it's funny how all the codfags play snipur". He then proceeded to switch teams to get rid of the domination,go pyro and spray fire infront of my friend's view so he couldn't snipe.

I just can't grasp the fact that these kind of people can breathe on their own with such stupidity and anger inside their heads.
    Several times I was in such situation, raging guy swaps team and tries to block my view while spamming "umad" or other "lols" in chat. Fun part is when they then get dominated by Snipers from their former team, standing in front of me and serving as a living shield. It's just silly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #490
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    It bugs me in tf2outpost that I leave offers and minutes later I get to notifications, I get excited only to find that the person left a one word response (in this case all I got was "Lolz") and the other notification telling me the offer was removed.

I can't help it that I horde all my weapons so I don't have a thousand ref. It's also not my fault that I only ever get hats that I like!
    Actually on looking at this I never specified what really bugged me most. The fact that when the trade owner replies and then hides my offer, it causes 2 notifications which is logical but still iritating that I have to actually go into the trade thread and see what was hidden from me. Which is more often than not Some one worded version of " FUCK U NO HAHAHAHAHA"

11. Post #491
    Would be quite awesome if it played when hauling a building... Somehow.
    DUN DALUNDA DUNDA DUDU DULUH DUH DULUH DUH DUUUH!
    In a world where you can't even ask a Heavy for a Sandvich without him pushing you to the ground and nicking your last bottle of Red Shed before calling you a ponce, who is there to look out for the little Scout and push him to the ground after asking him for a quid?, Yes, It's the surprising adventures of ME, Sir Engie Chicken Caesar!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #492
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    DUN DALUNDA DUNDA DUDU DULUH DUH DULUH DUH DUUUH!
    In a world where you can't even ask a Heavy for a Sandvich without him pushing you to the ground and nicking your last bottle of Red Shed before calling you a ponce, who is there to look out for the little Scout and push him to the ground after asking him for a quid?, Yes, It's the surprising adventures of ME, Sir Engie Chicken Caesar!
    Your name should be Dr. CAPS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events

13. Post #493

Hence why i run into battle with my Bastard Knife Of Shit(shiv) and Jarate and Huntsman, and headshot my nemeses from 3 feet away after coating them in my urine instead of raging about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #494
    October 2011
    799 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

15. Post #495
    September 2010
    1,064 Posts
    Poor rip off attempts like these.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/697101

Hiding my post just makes people want to see it more anyway.
    How is it a ripoff, it's a good dela considering you can buy keys for $1.34 on SOP sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #496
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,176 Posts
    It's such a good deal people are taking thing left and right.

17. Post #497
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,695 Posts

Looks like I may have to stick with my Buffalo Steak Sandvich...

(For those that don't understand this, check out today's update.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #498
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts

The sad thing is the steak was changed too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

19. Post #499
    January 2012
    1,577 Posts
    Shotgun hoovy all day erryday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #500
    Shotgun hoovy all day erryday
    This is suddenly viable, since the sandvich is now alot less useful. However, it makes a decent sidegrade nonetheless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #501
    May 2011
    2,645 Posts
    Or you can just, y'know, EAT IT. You couldn't throw it when it was released.

Also nice that you can't recover from 25 seconds of G.R.U. in a split second.

And the Buffalo Steak Sandvich IS a sandvich with different on-eat effects. That means it no longer can restore your health.

BTW, Sandvich Heavy is team-caring Heavy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

22. Post #502
    August 2007
    642 Posts

I read the patch notes but I don't understand what they did to the sandvich.

23. Post #503
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,176 Posts
    I read the patch notes but I don't understand what they did to the sandvich.
    If you throw it, you simply pick it back up. You can only heal by actually eating it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #504
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,530 Posts
    Played on Orange X today with this one guy who played sniper almost the entire time.

He was giving shit to almost everyone he killed or who killed him. I airblasted him and killed him with the reserve shooter and he proceeded to call me a W+M1 pyro for ten minutes. I pointed out that he was 1 of the 10 snipers on Orange X, and then he started going on about how sniping on Orange X was pro and that sniping on vanilla maps was for noobs.

Some people...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,688 Posts
    YAH MAN UR STUPID
    ~WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMW MWM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    July 2011
    3,276 Posts
    I feel like this Sandvich nerf is going to hurt Medics a lot more than it'll hurt Heavies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    I think the best solution for the sandvich should be this:

-Longer recharge time
    - Less health as pick up for the Heavy
    - no recharge when picking a health kit

Is way more fair. I hate how everyone jumps against the Heavy and the yro when the theme is weapon balance and yet the Soldier and the Scout takes atmost nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

28. Post #508
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,688 Posts
    I think the Sandvich is fine as it is right now. The purpose of dropping the Sandvich was to heal teammates, not quick-heal yourself for 50% HP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #509
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,742 Posts

Oh no, they balanced it! How could they!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree x 18Dumb x 2Zing x 2Winner x 2Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    This shit

Is unacceptable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    names for spy backstabs
    oh, the stairstab, sidestab and facestab werent enough
    but then it had to go to the ~~matadorstab~~ and the ~~airstab~~

it doesnt help that i have a career spy on my friends list
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

32. Post #512
    September 2005
    12,100 Posts
    names for spy backstabs
    oh, the stairstab, sidestab and facestab werent enough
    but then it had to go to the ~~matadorstab~~ and the ~~airstab~~

it doesnt help that i have a career spy on my friends list
    Call every stab a luckstab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    whenever i see him on my team i heal him religiously
    good luck holding a disguise

Edited:

yknow i probably would call his stabs luckstabs if he ever did backstab me
    he does an obvious sprint towards me on a slight incline, jumps over me, bounces off my head, overshoots by a mile then tries to gun me down with the revolver
    funny really
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    One thing I absolutely hate. Bitch medics. Medics who heal nobody but a single heavy even if there's another medic nearby at low HP on fire. It's disgusting especially since they ubercharge that one heavy only.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 13Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #515
    One thing I absolutely hate. Bitch medics. Medics who heal nobody but a single heavy even if there's another medic nearby at low HP on fire. It's disgusting especially since they ubercharge that one heavy only.
    Yes. I fucking hate these bastards. If i ever see one of these motherfuckers i harass them endlessly by chasing them around and punching them as a heavy, it drives them MAAAAAD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #516
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,770 Posts
    When i play Heavy, i feel the same way.

I actually DON'T want this Medic to pocket me all the time. It makes me feel selfish as hell, knowing there's teammates who need healing while our Medic is just being braindead and sticking to me like glue.

It doesn't help that some even pocket me with the Quick-Fix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #517
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    12,494 Posts
    What I hate? Annoying pests that keep circling around you yelling "MEDIC!" at the top of their lungs, giving you no chance to even catch them in the crosshair while you are the only Medic on the team and you have to heal eveyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

38. Post #518
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,192 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #519
    June 2010
    6,145 Posts
    God I hate to be that other Medic.
    It really infuriates me when I stand right next to the guy, yell "MEDIC!" three times and then ask myself why I didn't fetch a medkit when I had the chance and wasn't in respawn mode. The guy wasn't even looking away from the Heavy he was healing.

HNNNG.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

40. Post #520
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    5,980 Posts
    Burning to death as a Scout
    The Medic I'm screaming for is over-healing a Heavy.
    He notices me
    He
    Just
    Fucking
    Stares
    And then I died the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)