1. Post #801
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    I've been banned for it before
    Blacklist the servers, if they ban you for an opinion they aren't worth going to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

2. Post #802
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    6,022 Posts
    One thing I hate is when a shit-ton of people use the same generic name.
    I'd hate to use this as an example, as it seems a Pony-argument is currently active, but I think the name "Rainbow Dash" fits this rather well.
    You go on a server and someone's called "Rainbow Dash". Okay, but if you go to the same server the next day, there'll probably be a "Rainbow Dash" there, and it'll be a completely different person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

3. Post #803
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    I'm not a very religious person, but I think my steam is stuck in purgatory.
    It won't start, but my computer thinks it's running. It will I cannot launch steam games, uninstall steam, or reinstall it.
    It is really effing annoying. At least now I have a chance to get back to my three heart run of OoT, so silver lining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #804
    January 2012
    1,577 Posts
    One thing I hate is when a shit-ton of people use the same generic name.
    I'd hate to use this as an example, as it seems a Pony-argument is currently active, but I think the name "Rainbow Dash" fits this rather well.
    You go on a server and someone's called "Rainbow Dash". Okay, but if you go to the same server the next day, there'll probably be a "Rainbow Dash" there, and it'll be a completely different person.
    I'm getting sick and tired of seeing those Russian kids with that fucking Skull Pilot avatar

THIS ONE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 35Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #805
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,019 Posts
    If you little scout STAND FUCKING STILL FOR TWO SECONDS MAYBE I COULD SAVE YOUR SORRY PATHETIC LIFE, but no you just jump all over the place like a fucking flea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #806
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,631 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

7. Post #807
    May 2011
    963 Posts
    If you little scout STAND FUCKING STILL FOR TWO SECONDS MAYBE I COULD SAVE YOUR SORRY PATHETIC LIFE, but no you just jump all over the place like a fucking flea.
    MLG pr0 360 xX420Xx quickairbl4stz bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bermuda Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #808
    January 2012
    1,577 Posts
    >Trying to get Team Spirit, Merryweather, and Whiskered Gentleman

"Alright, Warehouse, let's do this."

"LOLHEADWARMER OVERSTOCKED YOU CAN'T SELL THIS"

"Fine, uhh, how about my Sore Eyes"

"NOPE THEY ARE OVERSTOCKED AS WELL"

"How about my Infernal Impaler?"

"THAT WILL NEVER COME DOWN IN STOCK, DON'T EVEN TRY ASSHOLE"

Fuck TF2WH. Even with the increased stock limits it's a shit site.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #809
    March 2011
    1,283 Posts
    I've been trying to get into the site to sell some hats to buy some different ones.

Darn quere lists. And I keep getting this glitch where my place number disappears off the page. Really annoys me, even though i just might be taking a small glitch too seriously.

10. Post #810
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,818 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #811
    May 2011
    6,655 Posts
    Shuya needs to meet people like us, the ones that don't act like exactly like his stereotype. The ones that that I see as the "best" bronies. the ones that don't go yelling about it at everyone they meet. We need to get a brony to meet him, become friends with him, and reveal it to him after a while, just to see the reaction. Would he finally see the error of his ways or permanently block the guy for a freaking show that he never mentions.
    I'm not even a brony, I just watched an episode or two and thought "this is pretty good, reminds me of PPGs."

and it's not just the TF2 community that's the problem, it's the Poni community as well.

>go onto random 24/7 2Fort server
    >guy named Rainbow Dash
    >has a wierd speech impediment
    >"love and tolerate", "lol", various other memes
    >pony avatar
    >pony spray
    >talked about ponies and Vampire Diaries

I got this awesome spray. it's an animated Pinkie Pie peaking through a curtain (it's a hoot to put in windows just to make people do a double-take).
    I've stopped using it after the shit I've seen on Poni servers.
    I don't want to be grouped in with those guys.

the whole situation just sucks... if only there wasn't such a high ratio of obsessive creeper ponyfags to normal people who enjoy ponies...
    every franchise has its dark side, but MLP seems to be in the same special group as Sonic the Hedgehog...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Late Late x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #812
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,643 Posts
    I'm not even a brony, I just watched an episode or two and thought "this is pretty good, reminds me of PPGs."

and it's not just the TF2 community that's the problem, it's the Poni community as well.

>guy named Rainbow Dash
    >pony avatar
    >pony spray

I got this awesome spray. it's an animated Pinkie Pie peaking through a curtain (it's a hoot to put in windows just to make people do a double-take).

the whole situation just sucks... if only there wasn't such a high ratio of obsessive creeper ponyfags to normal people who enjoy ponies...
    every franchise has its dark side, but MLP seems to be in the same special group as Sonic the Hedgehog...
    How in any shape or form does MLP remind you of PPG? There's no fighting, or hilarious slo mo's or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #813
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    How in any shape or form does MLP remind you of PPG? There's no fighting, or hilarious slo mo's or anything.
    I think it's the animation stlye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #814
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Twilight is sort of like blossom, pinkie pie is bubbles, and rainbow dash is like buttercup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #815
    May 2011
    6,655 Posts
    a group comprised of female protagonists with varying personalities (the leader, the tough one, the goofy one, etc.) and color palettes ward off giant monsters whilst learning lessons.
    the group of female protagonists is commanded by a wise guardian of sorts.
    lots of giant monsters and gag villains.
    lots of references for adults (ie. Big Lebowski, Star Trek, etc.)
    Lauren Faust.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #816
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Actually, I very much doubt that's a ratio even approaching 1:1. It's just that the creepy fans stick out a lot more than the normal fans, so if a fandom is large enough it gives off the impression that the entire fandom is like that simply due to sheer volume.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #817
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    how did we get to a discussion about how powerpuff girls may or may not be similar to my little pony
    is the possibility of the two being related something we hate in tf2 or what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #818
    February 2009
    586 Posts
    Actually, I very much doubt that's a ratio even approaching 1:1. It's just that the creepy fans stick out a lot more than the normal fans, so if a fandom is large enough it gives off the impression that the entire fandom is like that simply due to sheer volume.
    kindof like how the situation is with furries. i'm quite sure searching up "brony" on google images will yield a similar result in pictures as searching for "furry". of course that is something i won't dare to check
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #819
    May 2011
    1,306 Posts
    Yeah, it all depends on where you find them really. If you go on TF2, most, if not all of the bronies you see will be the obsessive and/or creepy kind, whereas of all the forums I go on, not one of the bronies is like that. And there's a lot of bronies on the forums I go on. Most of them are from here, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #820
    April 2011
    870 Posts
    >Trying to get Team Spirit, Merryweather, and Whiskered Gentleman

"Alright, Warehouse, let's do this."

"LOLHEADWARMER OVERSTOCKED YOU CAN'T SELL THIS"

"Fine, uhh, how about my Sore Eyes"

"NOPE THEY ARE OVERSTOCKED AS WELL"

"How about my Infernal Impaler?"

"THAT WILL NEVER COME DOWN IN STOCK, DON'T EVEN TRY ASSHOLE"

Fuck TF2WH. Even with the increased stock limits it's a shit site.
    Tf2wh isn't a bad site, but it's system is flawed from the beginning, because everybody needs to sell their items to get other ones. And if you're trying to buy something rare you need to sell much, which increases the number of the stocks (not the credits existant). You just cannot put a stock limit here when certain items are worth more and some much more than others or they need to pay out a monthly fee to the TF2WH users, which they won't do either. And do not even think about, that they will buy more server capacity and bots to create new space for items.
    I do not understand after all why they aren't just selling like half the stock every week at pages like SourceOP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #821
    April 2011
    1,337 Posts

>guy named Rainbow Dash
    >pony avatar
    >pony spray

Yeah,i'm in the small minority that doesn't actually go "LOL LOVE AND TOLERATE U MUST LOVE MLP" ,its kinda annoying to be compared to the majority actually. :smith:

I once was in a map,and i killed this certain guy with my strange DH,then he goes "Well obviously it's the brony who uses shitty weapons",shit's annoying,especially when anyone can kill them with whatever weapon but when it's a brony ALERT IT IS FORBIDDEN I MUST FLAME YOU
    The generic names kinda annoy me (i have a generic name with my favorite music in the name) ((considering i have two twilight sparkles in my friends and one of them is    sparkwire   )) Because yeah,you can't know who is who and if you met him or whatever,i use a pony spray,i used to have a pony objector which is now Super Mario 64 themed,pony avatars that i make myself,and i still didnt get whining from that.The whining i got is people going "OH LOOK A BRONY" angrily when i join
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #822
    May 2011
    1,306 Posts
    I once was in a map,and i killed this certain guy with my strange DH,then he goes "Well obviously it's the brony who uses shitty weapons",shit's annoying,especially when anyone can kill them with whatever weapon but when it's a brony ALERT IT IS FORBIDDEN I MUST FLAME YOU
    That's another thing that annoys me, why is the DH considered shit? I love using that weapon, pretty much the only time I don't use it is when I'm Rocket Jumper-ing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #823
    April 2011
    1,337 Posts
    That's another thing that annoys me, why is the DH considered shit? I love using that weapon, pretty much the only time I don't use it is when I'm Rocket Jumper-ing.
    Because Elitist Competitive guys whine about it every second and people follow them,i don't get it,it requires AIM,i would be okay with whining about the Liberty Launcher but the Direct Hit come on,reduced splash damage,you can't even spam it on corners,it actually requires more skill.

Edited:

Also my soldier will tell you what annoys me:

TF2R's infinite losing loop,and the freaking prices of the monthly items that never changes,i mean seriously,at least lower the price of the ones who have been there for long,itsy bitsy spyer,conquistador,that demo lamp.I'm planning on buying the fast learner and baker boy alone because i don't wanna spend 16€ on virtual hats,thats too much for me.
       Valve is following a pattern with 7 4 and 9 just look at the prices and see,time for another ARG   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #824
    July 2011
    68 Posts
    Pyro W+M1 squad kills me, and then they think that their strategy and effective and keep using it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #825
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Pyro W+M1 squad kills me, and then they think that their strategy and effective and keep using it.
    they killed you, so i guess it was effective
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12Zing Zing x 5Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #826
    July 2011
    68 Posts
    They killed you, so I guess it was effective
    Teammates are not credit, but I guess 3 Pyros are harder to kill then one.

27. Post #827
    April 2011
    870 Posts
    Because Elitist Competitive guys whine about it every second and people follow them,i don't get it,it requires AIM,i would be okay with whining about the Liberty Launcher but the Direct Hit come on,reduced splash damage,you can't even spam it on corners,it actually requires more skill.

Edited:

Also my soldier will tell you what annoys me:

TF2R's infinite losing loop,and the freaking prices of the monthly items that never changes,i mean seriously,at least lower the price of the ones who have been there for long,itsy bitsy spyer,conquistador,that demo lamp.I'm planning on buying the fast learner and baker boy alone because i don't wanna spend 16€ on virtual hats,thats too much for me.
       Valve is following a pattern with 7 4 and 9 just look at the prices and see,time for another ARG   
    I don't know. The price is ok. I recently bought the Boombringer out of nowhere just because I liked it. I never found myself doing this since a year or so. These new items are high quality to a moderate price. Didn't a Polycount hat cost like $ 17 when it was released?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #828
    April 2011
    1,337 Posts
    I don't know. The price is ok. I recently bought the Boombringer out of nowhere just because I liked it. I never found myself doing this since a year or so. These new items are high quality to a moderate price. Didn't a Polycount hat cost like $ 17 when it was released?
    Yeah but the ones who've been out for quite a while (aka conquistador demo lamp) should calm down a bit on the prices,i'm okay with the fast learner as it came out,kinda same for boston boom bringer,but heh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events

29. Post #829
    January 2012
    115 Posts
    When my game freezes for a second and I die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

30. Post #830
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,255 Posts
    I remember before the the Mannconomy update, I said that I would gladly buy a hat for a dollar or two, if I had some loose change lying around. Everyone thought I was stupid for wanting to do that. Now people are buying hats for 7.50. And after saying that, I don't even buy hats now.

:U
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #831
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,620 Posts
    I've been banned recently for playing medic on a degrootkeep server.

:/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #832
    October 2010
    538 Posts
    I hope the next server I go, it will be a nice balanced battle.

Nope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #833
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,549 Posts
    >guy who wins a hat is really impaitent and tells me to hurry the fuck up

>guy who wins a nv machina:
    (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Thanks my bro man

10:30 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: My current machina is not tradeable so this is awesome

10:31 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Thanks again

10:26 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: I won Your Raffle! My First Real win

10:27 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: My Other win was a key but the dick didnt deliver

10:28 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Woot
    10:28 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: I think i won the machian
    10:28 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Im too lazy to check

34. Post #834
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    >guy who wins a hat is really impaitent and tells me to hurry the fuck up

>guy who wins a nv machina:
    (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Thanks my bro man

10:30 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: My current machina is not tradeable so this is awesome

10:31 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Thanks again

10:26 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: I won Your Raffle! My First Real win

10:27 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: My Other win was a key but the dick didnt deliver

10:28 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Woot
    10:28 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: I think i won the machian
    10:28 AM - (PRTF2) Lord Tyrannid: Im too lazy to check
    was it necessary to specify the machina was nv
    i mean, how many vintage machinas do you see floating around the mannconomy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

35. Post #835
    August 2009
    31,549 Posts
    was it necessary to specify the machina was nv
    i mean, how many vintage machinas do you see floating around the mannconomy
    strange

those go for a bills

36. Post #836
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,143 Posts
    Genuine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

37. Post #837
    August 2009
    31,549 Posts
    and that

38. Post #838
    June 2010
    6,316 Posts
    I'm not a very religious person, but I think my steam is stuck in purgatory.
    It won't start, but my computer thinks it's running. It will I cannot launch steam games, uninstall steam, or reinstall it.
    It is really effing annoying. At least now I have a chance to get back to my three heart run of OoT, so silver lining.
    Reboot in safemode, try uninstalling it again. Or get one of those fancy third-party tools with the sole purpose of erasing a program's last traces from your hard drive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

39. Post #839
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,793 Posts
    and that
    From what I see, neither of those are vintages either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #840
    March 2011
    2,263 Posts
    When the ONE time the hats I want to trade in aren't overstocked, steam decides to pull that-
    THE TRADE SESSION HAS EXPIRED xddddd