1. Post #961
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    It rustles my jimmies when one of my favorite servers gets 0 players at certain times

I also want to name/set description of the default tf2 shotgun to "Remington 870"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #962
    May 2011
    6,659 Posts
    It annoys me when no one is playing the game I'm in the mood for...

"OH BOY, TIME FOR SOME TF2."
    *everyone's playing Super MNC*
    "OH BOY, TIME FOR SOME GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTORS."
    *everyone's playing TF2*
    "Okay then, I can put off bein' a Batmin for sake of TF2..."
    *everyone is now playing Super MNC*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

3. Post #963
    March 2011
    451 Posts
    It annoys me when no one is playing the game I'm in the mood for...

"OH BOY, TIME FOR SOME TF2."
    *everyone's playing Super MNC*
    "OH BOY, TIME FOR SOME GOTHAM CITY IMPOSTORS."
    *everyone's playing TF2*
    "Okay then, I can put off bein' a Batmin for sake of TF2..."
    *everyone is now playing Super MNC*
    I would actually play everyone of those games (Aside that im already playing tf2 dur)

SMNC lags like hell for me

And by Gotta'm City Cheesepostors i actually feel that they could have added some promos for it since everything is a crazy weapon but anyhow
    --------------------------

Back to the thread:

Every time i call for ''SPY!'' everybody just effing ignores it, just as the SNIPERS on every 2fort when there is some words that say ''ENEMY HAS STOLEN OUR INTELLIGENCE! QUIT SCOPING AND HELP DEFEND!''
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Mexico Show Events

4. Post #964
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Back to the thread:

Every time i call for ''SPY!'' everybody just effing ignores it, just as the SNIPERS on every 2fort when there is some words that say ''ENEMY HAS STOLEN OUR INTELLIGENCE! QUIT SCOPING AND HELP DEFEND!''
    This is why I have a mic

And yet they still don't listen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #965
    May 2011
    6,659 Posts
    I would actually play everyone of those games (Aside that im already playing tf2 dur)

SMNC lags like hell for me

And by Gotta'm City Cheesepostors i actually feel that they could have added some promos for it since everything is a crazy weapon but anyhow
    --------------------------

Back to the thread:

*Batman stuff in TF2*
    Cardboard Crusader-all class hat
    Batz Badge- all class misc
    Jokerz Badge- all class misc
    Motivator- Medigun
    Airspace Denier- Sapper
    Thunder Dragon- Rocket Launcher

ALL.
    OF.
    MY.
    MONEY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #966
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    *Batman stuff in TF2*
    Cardboard Crusader-all class hat
    Batz Badge- all class misc
    Jokerz Badge- all class misc
    Motivator- Medigun
    Airspace Denier- Sapper
    Thunder Dragon- Rocket Launcher

ALL.
    OF.
    MY.
    MONEY.
    FUND IT.
    BUILD IT.
    SELL IT.

Cave Johnson, We're done here.

fucked that reference to shit   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #967
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    FUND IT.
    BUILD IT.
    SELL IT.

Cave Johnson, We're done here.

fucked that reference to shit   
    fix-upgrade it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

8. Post #968
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,236 Posts
    Tecnologic.
    Tecnologic.

Anyways I dislike my team on all valve servers, pub server teams are shit.
    Also when I'm rocket jumping to the front lines but the medic would rather hug the heavy's ass instead of decently giving me a bit of overheal for the road.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #969
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,657 Posts
    Snipers that only shoot other snipers aka xX_1337MLGPR0_W33D15GEWD_Xx snipers

For the love of fuck if I could kill my team I would assassinate them in such a manner it would make them afraid of EVER daring to even look at the Sniper again when choosing classes

I love extremely good snipers that help the team, aka clear caps of defenders/enemies, snipers that prioritize targets such as medic with full uber, that one Soldier steamrolling the team, and so on and so forth
    Unfortunately I find those in a 0.00000000001 out of 14209218298371984798217438724e+14 chance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #970
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,785 Posts
    People on legitimate servers who cry when nobody wants to "melee only duel time"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #971
    September 2005
    12,349 Posts
    People on legitimate servers who cry when nobody wants to "melee only duel time"
    And then they go Demoknight or something like that and whine if anyone else does?

Happened to me. They complained about being killed by the demoman on my team over and over again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #972
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Snipers that only shoot other snipers aka xX_1337MLGPR0_W33D15GEWD_Xx snipers

For the love of fuck if I could kill my team I would assassinate them in such a manner it would make them afraid of EVER daring to even look at the Sniper again when choosing classes

I love extremely good snipers that help the team, aka clear caps of defenders/enemies, snipers that prioritize targets such as medic with full uber, that one Soldier steamrolling the team, and so on and so forth
    Unfortunately I find those in a 0.00000000001 out of 14209218298371984798217438724e+14 chance
    Snipers are always one of the threats I filter out. Since I know that if I don't stand still in more than 1 second I will survive them. Also it is MUCH more satisfuying killing medics c:

Edited:

And then they go Demoknight or something like that and whine if anyone else does?

Happened to me. They complained about being killed by the demoman on my team over and over again.
    I remember when a kid wanted to melee battle and kept going demoknight and spy and shit just to win. Jaratewhack to the face is effective sometimes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

13. Post #973
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    Sometimes, when it's just me, a friend and a random guy on server, me and my friend stick to one team but we tell our opponent we'll only use melee weapons.
    It's kind of hard to hit a scout with the ulapool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #974
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,903 Posts

I play Demoknight legit when i'm trying to derp around and enjoy myself.

It's actually a LOT of fun. And i STILL do better than my team. How the fuck does that work?

I only have one attack and yet i still do better than the guy with a gun in terms of defense AND offense. Are they really that bad?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #975
    April 2011
    2,657 Posts
    Hahahahaha, he finally inverted the tags, hahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #976
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    People with these names

I^0^Am^420^a^553^Huge^360^f4G^00

Why would you call yourself that

Also, this fucking avatar

Way to throw customization out of the window altogether
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 10Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #977
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    The names full of ^^^ comes from Call of Duty, where they apply colors to letters in your name in MP.
    When people are too lazy to change it before they play any other game, you end up with that crap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #978
    October 2010
    11,830 Posts
    The names full of ^^^ comes from Call of Duty, where they apply colors to letters in your name in MP.
    When people are too lazy to change it before they play any other game, you end up with that crap.
    Isn't that leftover from the Quake 3 engine that the IW engine is based off of?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #979
    April 2011
    1,337 Posts
    People with these names

I^0^Am^420^a^553^Huge^360^f4G^00

Why would you call yourself that

Also, this fucking avatar

Way to throw customization out of the window altogether
    This,just this,seriously all russians have it.It's just annoying to see that avatar everywhere.
    Now what would be worse is if they put it as a decal too

Also what annoys me is that promos that have been in tf2 for a long time aren't even in store.I mean come on the shogun promos are in the store,yet the witcher promos aren't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events

20. Post #980
    October 2011
    920 Posts
    When you have someone whittled down to their last health, and then either they somehow kill you with a lucky melee hit or one of their teammates appears the fuck out of nowhere to beat the living tar out of you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #981
    April 2011
    1,337 Posts
    When you have someone whittled down to their last health, and then either they somehow kill you with a lucky melee hit or one of their teammates appears the fuck out of nowhere to beat the living tar out of you
    Its even worse when you realize it's not a random crit but an eyelander that killed you from 50 feet away and the freezecam shows that fucking grin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

22. Post #982
    October 2011
    920 Posts
    Its even worse when you realize it's not a random crit but an eyelander that killed you and the freezecam shows that fucking grin.
    Or they've managed to break the laws of physics just to drive a blade into your face and laugh at you.

Another thing I hate, Steam Trading is shit atm. It keeps glitching out, so I can't get my shit I want from TF2WH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #983
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,032 Posts
    Grasshole: well
    Grasshole: i can replace the hat with a genuine purity fist
    Cabbage: I prefer cheap craft hats, that way it's a guaranteed sell at 1ref.
    Cabbage: or metal/keys
    Grasshole: you could sell the key for 2 craft hats and a reclaimed, and the fist for 2 refineds
    Cabbage: Modest pile of hat is a cheap hat
    Cabbage: as well as big country
    Grasshole: I'm not trading anything outside last page don't bother with that
    Grasshole: i use those hats
    Cabbage: Even ellis cap?
    Grasshole: ellis cap maybe
    Cabbage: dealer's visor is very cheap as well.. but ii understand if you dont want to trade it..
    Cabbage: flipped trilby too..
    Grasshole: again
    Grasshole: not trading anything outside last page
    Cabbage: Even foster's facade? that's uber cheap..
    Grasshole: as i said
    Cabbage: ok ok
    Grasshole: I use them, not often but I like to keep them
    Cabbage: What about taunts or medals?
    Grasshole: http://tf2b.com/?id=foxisawesome
    open that link, everything overlapping exept the tag is for sale, same for last page exept the bills
    For fuck sake, if someone says
    "only trading stuff on the last page" why you have to keep asking for stuff that is not on the fucking last page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #984
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I recently got called a squeaker by a 12 year old kid using a microphone.

...I wasn't even using a mic at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #985
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,732 Posts

Fucking unreliable wireless connection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #986
    April 2011
    8,356 Posts
    There's a very special hole for people like this to die in.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #987
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts

He's trolling I pray, as an E2 member I would hope he'd have more respect for the class than advocate that garbage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #988
    April 2011
    8,356 Posts
    Sadly not.

He actually played spy big time that round, with enforcer. But when people started shitting down his throat he kind of realized how bad community treats that gun and started defending himself like "I only use it when their team goes all pyros!" or "I can't hit anyone anyways!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #989
    October 2011
    920 Posts

I used to use the Enforcer when it first came out, but eventually I got a Strange L'Etranger and then a Strange Revolver.

Enforcer is cheap, but it's fun to no longer be screwed completely by things going wrong.

Although I still believe there's a special place in Hell for users of the DR Enforcicle combo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #990
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,732 Posts
    I can't hit shit with the enforcer, maybe it's the look of the gun, maybe it's the sound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #991
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I used to use the Enforcer when it first came out, but eventually I got a Strange L'Etranger and then a Strange Revolver.

Enforcer is cheap, but it's fun to no longer be screwed completely by things going wrong.

Although I still believe there's a special place in Hell for users of the DR Enforcicle combo.
    I actively use the Enforcer. Together with the Invis Watch (Enthusiast's Timepiece) and the Big Earner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

32. Post #992
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    792 Posts
    I play vanilla Spy unless it's like defense on Goldrush stage 2, cap 2 and there's only one way past the other team.

33. Post #993
    April 2011
    8,356 Posts
    I can't hit shit with the enforcer, maybe it's the look of the gun, maybe it's the sound.
    I can't play with Sharp Dresser. I don't know why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #994
    October 2011
    1,391 Posts
    I've been debating does the machina need a slower charging time or not.
    As seen now it has no nerfs that are big,not able to no-scope is nothing,who uses no-scopes.
    And the tracer sound is not even a nerf at all.
    What do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

35. Post #995
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    Stuff that annoys me in TF2?

Damn pubbies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #996
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    5,002 Posts
    Seal Mask
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #997
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Stuff that annoys me in TF2?

Damn pubbies.
    By the looks of it, you can stab 4 of those. I'd be careful with the Sniper wearing the PoP though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #998
    When I go on the outpost and see an unusual hat with a nametag, so I check it and see "Haunted Vintage Merrywether" or shit like that where it's fucking obvious and stupid to use a name tag, but people still do. I've seen a "Black Tyrant's Helm". a "Level 0 Vintage Ubersaw", and a "Max head". Yes, they renamed their max head "Max head". Why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #999
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    Really? Really? Twp refined for Zephaniah's greed? And then you say it isn't a scam? I have lost all hope in the outpost, I've seen some stupid stuff but this guy will ruin my favorite paint for me.

40. Post #1000
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,643 Posts
    I don't think you know what the word scam means.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)