1. Post #1201
    May 2011
    6,445 Posts
    I'm guessing he named it the nigger box? If so, wow, that is ucreative.
    I named mine "The African American Box" ("For dishing out politically correct justice across the land.")

But now that I think of it, "Private Snowball" is probably much funnier.
       and now I wait for the Demo to recieve some sort of Marine/Military-related item   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1202

Kill me because it's me,give me all of your boxes i deserve it   
    What an ass. Who the fuck does that? I still have my first hats I got from friends and I'm never crafting or trading them away. What a dick move.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1203
    April 2011
    1,322 Posts
    What an ass. Who the fuck does that? I still have my first hats I got from friends and I'm never crafting or trading them away. What a dick move.
    I do too.

From FuryBlitz:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

4. Post #1204
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,201 Posts
    I do too.

From FuryBlitz:

I've told you, if you had just asked me what you wanted to do with the hat, I would of let you. Instead, you decided you weren't going to spend real money on pixels (even though you said you were spending 20+ on a set).

Edited:

Thanks Fury! Gave me a Strange Rocket Launcher that I traded for a Team Captain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

5. Post #1205
    June 2008
    4,659 Posts
    I've told you, if you had just asked me what you wanted to do with the hat, I would of let you. Instead, you decided you weren't going to spend real money on pixels (even though you said you were spending 20+ on a set).

Edited:

Thanks Fury! Gave me a Strange Rocket Launcher that I traded for a Team Captain.
    The strange rocket launcher's price is god damn ridiculous. It has quite literally skyrocketed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 10Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1206
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,728 Posts

Kill me because it's me,give me all of your boxes i deserve it   
    http://www.opus-photography.net/smilies/frogoutbig.gif

You deserve it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1207
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,775 Posts
    I don't like how everytime I dominate someone, they always chase me and don't bother trying to kill anyone else other than me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #1208
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    830 Posts
    I miss paint edition

basically, I hate how every time a new point is captured i have to constantly move my dang teleporter to the new spawn and people complain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

9. Post #1209
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    I miss paint edition

basically, I hate how every time a new point is captured i have to constantly move my dang teleporter to the new spawn and people complain.
    how did we live in the times before moving buildings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

10. Post #1210
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT

December 2008
    26,101 Posts
    how did we live in the times before moving buildings
    Equip the Eureka Effect for that blast from the past.
    Also I don't even bother with teleports on maps like that, too much fucking effort for spawns that keep moving back and forth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #1211
    August 2010
    1,137 Posts
    A while ago, I let my friend borrow my Team Captain.

I don't know what he's done with it, but it's not in his inventory, and he doesn't plan to give me another TC.

Edited:

He didn't even say sorry. He just said he'd buy me one from the shop (even though the one I gave him was craftable) and when I told him to buy keys for trading, he said "There goes my scout outfit and high five."
    "All the hats i have are not worth team captain,and i'm planning on keeping my cowboy soldier outfits"

If you borrow an item from a friend and then trade/craft/delete it, you pay them back and don't act like you're doing them a huge favour.
    Wow...
    That kinda reminds me of when i gave away a pair of buds to a friend of mine.
    Next day, he sold them for games on SOP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1212
    May 2010
    1,826 Posts
    I do too.

From FuryBlitz:

Its not like I was wearing those hats anyways.

Edited:

Edited:

Yea, I kind of stopped playing soldier and focused more on playing medic more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #1213
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Wow...
    That kinda reminds me of when i gave away a pair of buds to a friend of mine.
    Next day, he sold them for games on SOP
    See, that was different. You were giving him the buds, not lending them.

Add to that that the buds look like shit and you can't blame him for making good use of these: as currency.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events

14. Post #1214
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    you can't blame him for making good use of these: as currency.

That is specifically what bugs the shit out of me about the buds, everyone has them and only have them as a means to get bigger shit, and plus they have multiple buds, and they never wear the buds where people like me who actually get items they like and want to use can't ever afford them.

15. Post #1215
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,792 Posts
    That is specifically what bugs the shit out of me about the buds, everyone has them and only have them as a means to get bigger shit, and plus they have multiple buds, and they never wear the buds where people like me who actually get items they like and want to use can't ever afford them.
    Ever since there's a fuckton of other miscs I tend to not use my buds but I still love them and equip them if I find it fitting or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1216
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    Head out with 200 metal to upgrade your Sentry.

Your Sentry fires two shots at someone passing by.

(198/200) Upgrade Process after you've used all the metal!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

17. Post #1217
    May 2011
    274 Posts
    The high five is like chewing gum. Once you offer ONE piece, everyone asks for one.
    When ever I try to offer my best friend a high five, some random scout/soldier with Max' Head/Team Captain appears and high fives me right as my friend taunt.

Man, I wish it had some kind of restrictions, like, you can only high five friends (Would work as a style or something).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1218
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    My mom's laptop can't run the game on lowest settings+ dxlevel 80
    How am I supposed to play any games on this junk?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

19. Post #1219
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    The high five is like chewing gum. Once you offer ONE piece, everyone asks for one.
    When ever I try to offer my best friend a high five, some random scout/soldier with Max' Head/Team Captain appears and high fives me right as my friend taunt.

Man, I wish it had some kind of restrictions, like, you can only high five friends (Would work as a style or something).
    why not just hi-5 them all? it's what i do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #1220
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    12,878 Posts
    Ok, I suck at drawing, so I'm gonna write this.
    A typical Medic situation.
    Medic stands at the chokepoint, healing Heavy under constant assault from the enemy. They hold up pretty nicely and keep defending the point, when suddenly an injured, burning Scout runs away form the enemy lines.
    "Medic! Doc, c'mon, man! MEDIC!"- he screams and wails in pain, running behind him and begging for healing. Medic keeps healing Heavy being showered by bullets and rockets. Scout loooks even worse now and is literally on the verge of death. Medic can't look at this anymore and decides a second of not being healed won't kill the Heavy and switches off to Scout... only to find him 2 meters on the left from where he was been second ago. "Nein! Stand still, dummkopf!"- he yells angrily, still trying to catch him in the medigun beam, but it's too late.
    Convulsing in agony, Scout falls down, his corpse burned beyond recognition. Medic stares at Scout's body with shock and sadness, mad at his inability to save the boy, but the he remembers that the Heavy is still there, and still tries to hold the enemy horde from capturing thir point. Turning around, Medic sees Heavy being blown up by a pipe bomb, sadness and pain in his face. Medic falls to his knees in despair, unable to stop tears.
    "Why?" - he whispers quietly to himself, before screaming - "WHY?", raising his head to face the sky, only to notice a glowing rocket heading his way...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #1221
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Why would you even want to wear these. They're so damn ugly. With so many people demanding multiple buds for their unusuals, it's not like these guys can do anything but hoard buds really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1222
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    12,878 Posts
    Why would you even want to wear these. They're so damn ugly. With so many people demanding multiple buds for their unusuals, it's not like these guys can do anything but hoard buds really.
    The only good combos I can think of is Safe-n-Sound + Buds and Tossle +Buds+ Boombringer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #1223
    May 2011
    274 Posts
    why not just hi-5 them all? it's what i do.
    That's not my point. My point is that people follow me around while I try to high five my friend and instantly steal his spot infront of our eyes. Often by the same person too.
    And I mean't it as a optional restriction, like the trading restriction option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

24. Post #1224
    August 2010
    581 Posts
    I would wear them. Only for my Demoman though: Fro+Dangeresque too? + earbuds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

25. Post #1225
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    I would wear them. Only for my Demoman though: Fro+Dangeresque too? + earbuds.
    what about the reggaelator?

But that's it, that's the only combos you can do with those.

A zephenia's greed ornamental armament would be a better investment, so many comboes and so little expense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1226
    April 2011
    8,117 Posts
    My mom's laptop can't run the game on lowest settings+ dxlevel 80
    How am I supposed to play any games on this junk?
    http://www.abandonia.com/

http://www.dosbox.com/

Thank me later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #1227
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,365 Posts
    I'm getting about 3 friend requests a day just for my hat.

No, it's my hat, I bought a key and uncrated it, and me medic wears it, fair n' square.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1228
    November 2011
    10,659 Posts
    I'm getting about 3 friend requests a day just for my hat.

No, it's my hat, I bought a key and uncrated it, and me medic wears it, fair n' square.
    What unusual?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

29. Post #1229
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,365 Posts
    What unusual?
    The one you'd get for Deus Ex preorder, Made Man I believe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #1230
    The Company Man?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #1231
    All these complaints about random trades make me glad I only wear my halo.

I still get friends and trades for no reason, but I normally just tell them to fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #1232
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,355 Posts
    All these complaints about random trades make me glad I only wear my halo.

I still get friends and trades for no reason, but I normally just tell them to fuck off.
    To this day I can't understand why did people go that apeshit for the Halo in the first place. I mean, I do know that hats were new then and the idling scum got their jimmies rustled when valve gave out those halos. But to the extent where a Steam group of Medics refusing to heal anyone with/without the Halo and a plugin made to permaban Halo owners existed, I started thinking what the fuck.
    A friend of mine doesn't even believe that this happened. It's just that stupid.

In short, that Halo thing ages ago annoyed me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #1233
    April 2009
    84 Posts
    I think the whole thing about the Halo was that people who used the external idling program, rather than idling "legitimately," didn't get Halos, and those who idled with the game actually running did. The fact that Valve actually put the Halo in was a pretty big deal. Beyond that, I have no clue why people discriminated based on it.

Funny thing is, despite using the program, I figured I was in the clear, since I deleted all my duplicate items (I never got a hat from all of this; I'm pretty unlucky). When I got the alert that all my infringing items were removed, I checked to see what was gone.

It was a Razorback. One Razorback stood between me and a Halo. I deleted my other one, so I didn't know that I got another from the program.

I have a Halo now, since they gave them out again later, but it was still a dumb thing back then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

34. Post #1234
    March 2011
    2,250 Posts
    Company Man.
    Which is why people want it, It's allclass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #1235

July 2011
    122 Posts
    I think the whole thing about the Halo was that people who used the external idling program, rather than idling "legitimately," didn't get Halos, and those who idled with the game actually running did. The fact that Valve actually put the Halo in was a pretty big deal. Beyond that, I have no clue why people discriminated based on it.

Funny thing is, despite using the program, I figured I was in the clear, since I deleted all my duplicate items (I never got a hat from all of this; I'm pretty unlucky). When I got the alert that all my infringing items were removed, I checked to see what was gone.

It was a Razorback. One Razorback stood between me and a Halo. I deleted my other one, so I didn't know that I got another from the program.

I have a Halo now, since they gave them out again later, but it was still a dumb thing back then.
    I remember being pissed off about the Halo fiasco way back when.

But now I use the display name "Jesus" (with matching avatar) and have the halo equipped on my Medic all the time. Works even better with the Meet The Medic Taunt, as I stride across the land healing all who call my name.

Everything worked out in the end, is my point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #1236
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,375 Posts
    Fucking engies on watchtower on vsh.

Get off the pipe you little fuck jesus christ.

My whole night is ruined now. :l

Also I need to stop playing on the SLAG server, because it and the people on it are utter shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #1237
    Top 2hu
    October 2010
    654 Posts
    The removal of the Painterly option on the Decal Tool. Now my purple "Stop" sign looks dull and boring. :(

38. Post #1238
    November 2007
    568 Posts
    Dueling an Engineer after sapping his sentry and failing a blindstab on him, getting him down to 3 HP with you at 50 something, trying to nail that last shot, but suddenly your hit registration decides to take a vacation and he guns you down with his pistol.

Decloaking out of sight behind cover, coming around and sneaking up on a Soldier, then he turns around for no goddamn good reason and shoots a rocket at you.

Then to top it all off you get stabbed by a Dr. Enforcicle Spy right out of spawn. God fucking dammit, yes I mad.

39. Post #1239
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    2,007 Posts
    The removal of the Painterly option on the Decal Tool. Now my purple "Stop" sign looks dull and boring. :(
    Dunno if you've sen this yet but this might interest you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry16m-BbHDQ

40. Post #1240
    September 2005
    12,265 Posts
    Decloaking out of sight behind cover, coming around and sneaking up on a Soldier, then he turns around for no goddamn good reason and shoots a rocket at you.
    Similar to this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)