1. Post #1241
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,359 Posts
    When your team is full of people who forget that there's a lvl 3 Sentry up ahead and get moved down by it 6 times in a row.

Even better when half the team is full of Pyros with backburners and Gibuses and don't airblast. Ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #1242
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    I love it when the enemy team is full of idiots who walk into my sentry. I rarely ever get top of team but this one game on Barnblitz, they kept trying to pile into the first point. I think their tactic was to saturate my sentry with targets to shoot at in the hope that it won't be able to kill them all in time. Because of this, I got the most points that round which is a very rare occasion for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1243
    November 2010
    2,056 Posts
    I love it when the enemy team is full of idiots who walk into my sentry. I rarely ever get top of team but this one game on Barnblitz, they kept trying to pile into the first point. I think their tactic was to saturate my sentry with targets to shoot at in the hope that it won't be able to kill them all in time. Because of this, I got the most points that round which is a very rare occasion for me.
    I think you've got the wrong thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #1244
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    I was replying to the guy above me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #1245
    When I make an offer on the outpost that is accepted by the guy, but once I add him and try to trade him, he says he sold it for less than what I offered. I wanted that fucking made man, damn it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #1246
    August 2010
    117 Posts
    Assholes like those annoy me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1247
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,751 Posts
    Gotta go fast.

No but really Quick fix is fine if you have like 2 other medics and you need to quick heal them in battle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #1248
    April 2011
    499 Posts
    Try taking down a sentry nest when the medic that ubers you uses the quick fix. And he's your only medic.

Also, I hate when there's no medic in the team and nobody gives a fuck, even though they are dying like flies and the other team is owning them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

9. Post #1249
    June 2010
    1,052 Posts
    As a pyro when you don't hold down mouse1 long enough and then prematurely axtinguish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #1250
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,416 Posts
    As a pyro when you don't hold down mouse1 long enough and then prematurely axtinguish
    I love it when some asshole Degreaser/Flare Gun/Axtinguisher Pyro misses his 1-hit dick swing, and then I kill him with a melee weapon.

I hate it when someone steps into my sticky trap and somehow manages to only take 40 damage because they took 1 step to the right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

11. Post #1251
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts

I hate it when someone steps into my sticky trap and somehow manages to only take 40 damage because they took 1 step to the right.
    ... And is launched forwards by the explosion, resulting in your sticky traps being counter-productive. And it gets worse when the guy who gets a free sticky jump is a spun-up heavy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1252
    May 2011
    6,459 Posts
    you know what I hate? how clicking on the pictures doesn't open a new window, but rather zooms in on the picture so that what is normally about 1/5 of the full image takes up the entire screen.
    and there's no way around it.

Edited:

... And is launched forwards by the explosion, resulting in your sticky traps being counter-productive. And it gets worse when the guy who gets a free sticky jump is a spun-up heavy.
    hence why I always set myself up for a sticky jump when faced with a non-lethal trap.
    there's few things funnier than a plan going SO tits-up that it no only doesn't kill the Heavy (me), but rather launches said Heavy right into the face of the Demo at the speed of a ballistic missle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #1253
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    you know what I hate? how clicking on the pictures doesn't open a new window, but rather zooms in on the picture so that what is normally about 1/5 of the full image takes up the entire screen.
    and there's no way around it.
    Right Click>Copy Image Location>Ctrl+T>Ctrl+V>Enter

Done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1254
    August 2011
    226 Posts
    Try taking down a sentry nest when the medic that ubers you uses the quick fix. And he's your only medic.

The quick fix can work fine with a nest as long as the medic help his uber target by tanking some of the sentry shots, but I agree it's a lot more difficult if there are more than one sentry or ennemies defending it at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

15. Post #1255
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,222 Posts
    Right Click>Copy Image Location>Ctrl+T>Ctrl+V>Enter

Done.
    Or, you know, Middle click it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #1256
    May 2011
    6,459 Posts

Also, I hate when there's no medic in the team and nobody gives a fuck, even though they are dying like flies and the other team is owning them.
    I hate shit Medics more than anyone.
    they give us Quick-Fix Medics a bad name.

(this is coming from someone who loves the Quick-Fix): IT'S HORRIBLE ON OFFENSE. NEVER EVER USE IT ON OFFENSE. EVER.

but because of dummkopfs using it wrong, I gotta deal with shit like this:
    >playing Defense on Goldrush
    >go Quick-Fix Medic
    >super edgy athiest teenager: "wow, Quick-Fix? really?"
    >me: "it's awesome on Defense."
    >him: "whatever."
    >proceed to keep everyone alive, absolutely 0 fucking around
    >heal someone to max health, I'm on another patient by the time they hit Z+2
    >Heavy's about to die
    >UBERHEAL TIME
    >pop it
    >Heavy's saved
    >hop between injured teammates while the Uberheal is still going, we completely halt the enemy's push
    >I'm something like 3 or 4 on the Scoreboard (our offensive guys were doing a great job)
    >on the final part of Goldrush
    >use Medicinal Melody when there's a lull
    >use crossbow when the action hasn't reached the final point (1 shotting Scouts and saving asses)
    >that same guy is about to die during an enemy push
    >UBERHEAL PART ZWEI
    >save his tits
    >few seconds later
    >"Maybe you should use a different Medigun instead of the Quick-Fix..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1257
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Or, you know, Middle click it.
    I don't think that works when it's in quote tags? At least, it's not working for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #1258
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,222 Posts
    I don't think that works when it's in quote tags? At least, it's not working for me
    He was talking about images that zoom in once you click on them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

19. Post #1259
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,548 Posts
    It works when [img_thumb]'d
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #1260
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,505 Posts
    I hate shit Medics more than anyone.
    they give us Quick-Fix Medics a bad name.

(this is coming from someone who loves the Quick-Fix): IT'S HORRIBLE ON OFFENSE. NEVER EVER USE IT ON OFFENSE. EVER.

but because of dummkopfs using it wrong, I gotta deal with shit like this:
    >playing Defense on Goldrush
    >go Quick-Fix Medic
    >super edgy athiest teenager: "wow, Quick-Fix? really?"
    >me: "it's awesome on Defense."
    >him: "whatever."
    >proceed to keep everyone alive, absolutely 0 fucking around
    >heal someone to max health, I'm on another patient by the time they hit Z+2
    >Heavy's about to die
    >UBERHEAL TIME
    >pop it
    >Heavy's saved
    >hop between injured teammates while the Uberheal is still going, we completely halt the enemy's push
    >I'm something like 3 or 4 on the Scoreboard (our offensive guys were doing a great job)
    >on the final part of Goldrush
    >use Medicinal Melody when there's a lull
    >use crossbow when the action hasn't reached the final point (1 shotting Scouts and saving asses)
    >that same guy is about to die during an enemy push
    >UBERHEAL PART ZWEI
    >save his tits
    >few seconds later
    >"Maybe you should use a different Medigun instead of the Quick-Fix..."
    this
    this
    this
    this

holy fucking shit quickfix is so much better than ubergun on defense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #1261
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    He was talking about images that zoom in once you click on them
    He replied to Lucario Cyrus' post, in which it the image was in quote tags...vv

22. Post #1262
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,222 Posts
    He replied to Lucario Cyrus' post, in which it the image was in quote tags...vv
    But he said this:
    I'm trusting what he says more than what he quotes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1263
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    this
    this
    this
    this

I'd honestly still rather use the Kritz on defense. Especially if my team is full of good sticky demos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

24. Post #1264
    Top 2hu
    October 2010
    654 Posts
    Dunno if you've sen this yet but this might interest you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry16m-BbHDQ
    And a z+2 to you, sir
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #1265
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    It's irritating when most pyro's don't seem to want to invest in a homewrecker and help out an engineer(read: me) that just suffered a dreaded stab 'n' sap from a YER Spy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1266
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    I always use homewrecker when I have something to defend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #1267
    June 2010
    6,271 Posts
    this
    this
    this
    this

Depends. If your defense is very sentry-heavy and/or the enemy team has a good uber output, I like having a counter ready - and if you don't have a really good airblaster on your team, the only somewhat effective uber is another uber that can bodyblock them. I stick with the Kritzkrieg by default tho since you rarely see Sentries on offense.

If you don't have teammates that can make very good use of the Kritzkrieg tho and you already have troubles keeping everyone alive, QFix can take some burden off your shoulders. Ideally tho someone else on your team should go Medic. Takes a lot of work off your shoulders and doubles the amount of tideturners your team has at its disposal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #1268
    May 2011
    6,459 Posts
    Depends. If your defense is very sentry-heavy and/or the enemy team has a good uber output, I like having a counter ready - and if you don't have a really good airblaster on your team, the only somewhat effective uber is another uber that can bodyblock them. I stick with the Kritzkrieg by default tho since you rarely see Sentries on offense.

If you don't have teammates that can make very good use of the Kritzkrieg tho and you already have troubles keeping everyone alive, QFix can take some burden off your shoulders. Ideally tho someone else on your team should go Medic. Takes a lot of work off your shoulders and doubles the amount of tideturners your team has at its disposal.
    and this is why I love how Valve added multiple loadout slots.
    Quick-Fix is AMAZING on Defense, until the Cart gets too close to the last point, then it's time to go Uber/Kritz.
    but you can keep it around if you already have atleast one Uber/Kritz Medic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1269
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    and this is why I love how Valve added multiple loadout slots.
    Quick-Fix is AMAZING on Defense, until the Cart gets too close to the last point, then it's time to go Uber/Kritz.
    but you can keep it around if you already have atleast one Uber/Kritz Medic.
    It's just more adjustable in general. being able to instantly switch from combat engineer to defense engineer reduces the number of posts in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

30. Post #1270
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    962 Posts
    This doesn't make me mad as much as it does sadden me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1271
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Wow. Who would sell a gift?

I mean, I guess re-gifting a gift is okay, but selling a gift to a warehouse bot? That's pathetic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

32. Post #1272
    Top 2hu
    October 2010
    654 Posts

I mean, I guess re-gifting a gift is okay, but selling a gift to a warehouse bot? That's pathetic.
    That's like if I pawned a gift that my grandma gave to me for my birthday for cash in real life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

33. Post #1273
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,995 Posts
    Have you figured out who it was yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

34. Post #1274
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,650 Posts

They could very well have gotten the hat from a Secret Saxton or a Pile o' Gifts.

35. Post #1275
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    That's like if I pawned a gift that my grandma gave to me for my birthday for cash in real life.
    Except that might be somewhat excusable if you were in a really bad position and desperately needed the money.

This is just dick no matter how you look at it.

36. Post #1276
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,792 Posts
    If I had a personally signed hat like that I'd wear it proudly and I would definitely not try to sell it.
    That's pretty fucking rude. I've seen a Sparkwire signed Fast Learner on TF2Outpost as well. These piss me off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events

37. Post #1277
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    4,758 Posts
    Hah, that reminds me- some random guy asked me about 'my earbuds' when he found a pair of earbuds that had my Gifted From name on it.

Turns out Mio Akiyama traded away my earbuds that I gifted him. :I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

38. Post #1278
    February 2009
    3,151 Posts
    Hah, that reminds me- some random guy asked me about 'my earbuds' when he found a pair of earbuds that had my Gifted From name on it.

Turns out Mio Akiyama traded away my earbuds that I gifted him. :I
    Wasn't that guy notorious for begging? I only give stuff to my friends who don't beg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #1279
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    4,758 Posts
    Wasn't that guy notorious for begging? I only give stuff to my friends who don't beg
    I got the earbuds pretty cheap, so I gave 2 of them away (the other was to Jessecar, who still has it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #1280
    February 2009
    3,151 Posts
    I got the earbuds pretty cheap, so I gave 2 of them away (the other was to Jessecar, who still has it)
    well guess you know who's your friend and who isn't now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)