1. Post #5561
    June 2012
    2,107 Posts
    Sorry for the bump but

He watches the Annoying Orange? Oh my god how old is he?
    Well, he sounds a bit older than me, but he sounds like a complete hick somewhere in his twenties.
    And in my opinion, all I heard from him were insults, and even Tommy Wisenau has a better audible voice than him.

He actually posted an insult on my profile about how I was a butthurt creepy basement-dweller without friends still living in with parents, but he deleted it. Possibly he wrote down his own situation, I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #5562
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    957 Posts
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/2689392

Those nametags...dead, the paint; wasted. And those balloonicorns? They didn't stand a chance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 5Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #5563
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts
    (Fixed my profile link) I have around 700 hours, but still I guess that is good advice. As for Blind Sniper, I lack creativity unfortunately. I stole that name from my older brother's Xbox Live account when he was younger.
    Fortunately, I have creativity.
    Call yourself: The Sniper With Short Range Vision Problems.

As for the hours thing, solid advice. Doesn't stop sharks completely, but it stops little baby ones.

Edited:

Those nametags...dead, the paint; wasted. And those balloonicorns? They didn't stand a chance.
    The Balloonicorns can be saved thankfully.
    I would like a minute silence for the name tags and paint that gave their lives to keep other paints and tags free from this travesty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #5564

I actually love that one named "The Lyra Plushie" but others are for sure wasted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5565
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,792 Posts

I don't even mind if he names and paints them based on the unicorns but to name a unicorn after something totally irrelevant except for the fact that both are equines is just ridiculous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #5566
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    9,774 Posts
    The outburst of Pyro players.
    They are the new sniper/spies. I saw 7 Pyros on one team before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #5567
    July 2010
    5,034 Posts
    Oh, here's a good one:

Medics who will under all circumstances only heal just one person. Yes, buddying up with another class is an alright strategy (eg with a heavy) but if you have half the team running around you nearly dead and screaming out for you, heal them you fucking asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Late Late x 2 (list)

8. Post #5568
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,039 Posts
    I don't even mind if he names and paints them based on the unicorns but to name a unicorn after something totally irrelevant except for the fact that both are equines is just ridiculous
    What do you mean, even if I had no idea what MLP was I'd think those names fit, reminds me of people characterizing their Pyro brain slugs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #5569
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,864 Posts
    Scouts in Fast-Learner, seems that misc is a sign of cocky Scout who will jump in your face even if he will surely die. And then he crits...
    The outburst of Pyro players.
    They are the new sniper/spies. I saw 7 Pyros on one team before.
    Still better than Engineer update though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #5570
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,792 Posts
    What do you mean, even if I had no idea what MLP was I'd think those names fit, reminds me of people characterizing their Pyro brain slugs
    What I mean is that he named many random ponies from the show despite them being either regular ponies or pegasi out of which neither has unicorn horns therefore it's just fucking stupid because it isn't relevant at all. I mean what's the point of referencing it 'Pinkie Pie' and painting it pink as hell when it has a huge ass unicorn horn on it while the character you're trying to reference has no horn at all. It's stupid and pointless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

11. Post #5571

I fucking called it. I told you this would happen, didn't I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #5572
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,039 Posts
    What I mean is that he named many random ponies from the show despite them being either regular ponies or pegasi out of which neither has unicorn horns therefore it's just fucking stupid because it isn't relevant at all. I mean what's the point of referencing it 'Pinkie Pie' and painting it pink as hell when it has a huge ass unicorn horn on it while the character you're trying to reference has no horn at all. It's stupid and pointless.
    What are your standards for references then? Because honestly, I don't think "cutesy girly pony" isn't much of a stretch from "cutesy girly unicorn"

Edited:

It's like saying you shouldn't paint a Hound Dog gold to reference Johnny Bravo because Heavy doesn't wear a black t-shirt, you're just nitpicking

Edited:

I fucking called it. I told you this would happen, didn't I?
    well obviously, I'd call you foolish if the first time you saw the Baloonicorn you didn't think MLP fans were gonna jump all over it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

13. Post #5573
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts

Oh he is so dead when suttles gets here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #5574

Oh he is so dead when suttles gets here
    I don't think he can actually ban people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11 (list)

15. Post #5575
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    826 Posts
    Scouts in Fast-Learner, seems that misc is a sign of cocky Scout who will jump in your face even if he will surely die. And then he crits...

Still better than Engineer update though.
    The Engineer update wasn't annoying, because theres only two engineer items I can think of that people find annoying, and only one of them was released on that update.

When on the pyro, all three of his primaries can be annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #5576
    May 2011
    6,317 Posts
    I just realised something:
    It would actually make a lot of sense to paint a Baloonicorn White or Drab Tincture and name it Rapidash.
    Both are Unicorns and both have some connection to fire.

But should I ever get one, I'm naming it this: http://tf2tags.com/view-10064
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #5577
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    I just realised something:
    It would actually make a lot of sense to paint a Baloonicorn White or Drab Tincture and name it Rapidash.
    Both are Unicorns and both have some connection to fire.

But should I ever get one, I'm naming it this: http://tf2tags.com/view-10064
    Well yes, but the difference is that if you set the balloonicorn on fire it would likely explode.

Edited:

Come to think of it a regular horse wouldn't go too well if set on fire either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

18. Post #5578
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts
    my friend... thinks that the Sydney sleeper is overpowered

11:34 AM - friend: acuse its for noobs who cant get headshots
    11:35 AM - me: you give up the ability to headshot (which can kill a heavy, mind you) for the ability to charge faster
    11:35 AM - me: headshots are powerful dude
    11:35 AM - friend: Sydney sleeper charges up faster so you can get jarate faster. If you dont kill them with a fully charged hit, then you do kill them with your jarate hit
    11:35 AM - friend: The ultimate weapon for pussies who cant get headshots
    11:36 AM - me: but for every class above 150 hp you have to rely on your teammates to kill them
    11:36 AM - friend: Or you can just hit them again which takes like 1 second to cock your gun again
    11:36 AM - friend: Because jarate is already on them
    11:37 AM - me: that would really only work on demomen and soldiers
    11:37 AM - friend: How?
    11:37 AM - friend: Would work on heavies
    11:37 AM - me: heavies require another semicharged shot
    11:39 AM - friend: So then semi charge your next shot
    11:39 AM - friend: And be a giant pussy more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

19. Post #5579
    Unfriend him for being such a twat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

20. Post #5580
    September 2010
    1,078 Posts
    People who put characters not on standard keyboards in their name. No one gives a shit you can google ascii extended chart or special characters. It sucks when your trying to search someones steam name in the steam friends list and you can't find it because they used a character not on your keyboard. I understand having characters from foreign keyboards, but not monkey faces n'shit. Sometimes they appear as squares for me.

That guy on the sourceop valve maps with the name "the best" who always has a kritz medic on him 24/7.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #5581
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,368 Posts
    For some reason I can't hit shit with the heatmaker. Tons of shots I should be landing I miss. Went back to stock and headshots everywhere again.

You will be missed Heatmaker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #5582
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts
    People who put characters not on standard keyboards in their name. No one gives a shit you can google ascii extended chart or special characters. It sucks when your trying to search someones steam name in the steam friends list and you can't find it because they used a character not on your keyboard. I understand having characters from foreign keyboards, but not monkey faces n'shit. Sometimes they appear as squares for me.

That guy on the sourceop valve maps with the name "the best" who always has a kritz medic on him 24/7.
    oops i have a mu (μ) in my name because it makes up a pun (μshrome)

Edited:

pretty sure my name still shows up when you search shrome though

now you all can come and stalk me

wow huh no it doesn't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #5583
    ice cream and pussy
    March 2005
    2,002 Posts
    TF2 in fucking general. Every fucking little thing gets me FUCKING MAD AS FUCK. GOD DAMMIT. IT PISSES ME OFF THAT TF2 PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH.

IT'S SO FUCKING ADDICTING, TOO, SO IT'S LIKE A FUCKING VICIOUS CYCLE.

1. PLAY GAME WITH HIGH HOPES THAT YOU WON'T GET MAD THIS TIME.
    2. GET KILLED/DOMINATED BY SOME FAGGOT.
    3. GET MAD AS FUCK AND TRASH MY ROOM AGAIN.
    how about

stop

being such a fucking spergy spaz and calm your shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree x 8Dumb x 4Funny x 2Disagree x 1Friendly x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #5584
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts
    addendum: he also thinks pre-split equalizer, disciplinary action and market gardener are overpowered, i ragequit that chat though so no logs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

25. Post #5585
    March 2012
    78 Posts
    Oh man time to get that sweet-ass robot chicken hat!

ISHYGGDIT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #5586
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,594 Posts
    Oh man time to get that sweet-ass robot chicken hat!

ISHYGGDIT
    I don't think you know what that acronym meant before you mangled it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

27. Post #5587
    March 2012
    78 Posts
    I don't think you know what that acronym meant before you mangled it.
    I actually knew(I seriously hope you guys don't do this),but meh,it sounded better in my mind actually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

28. Post #5588
    October 2011
    4,199 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 3 (list)

29. Post #5589
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    1,337 Posts
    As you draw out the half zatochi, you've got someone in your sights, everything is clear. You make the charge, brandishing the elegant blade to slice through that unsuspecting soldier, as you raise your sword to end his life, you bring forth the force of your blade to cu-FUCKINGBOOM.

Rocket out of no where, ally soldier steals your kill and you're left with the Half Zatochi out until you restock/make a kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #5590
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,422 Posts
    how about

stop

being such a fucking spergy spaz and calm your shit
    jeez, sorry, just felt like venting on the tf2 rage thread, why would you insult me for that, that was really uncalled for
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

31. Post #5591
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,889 Posts
    When enemies just have the uncanny ability to turn around only when you are about to backstab them as a spy.

Then you go sniper or some other class and watch them from afar, and they never turn around even once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #5592
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,738 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

33. Post #5593
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,368 Posts
    NULL:::CTRShotgunblahblahblah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #5594
    May 2012
    327 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...82&searchtext=
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...60&searchtext=

The fact that these two amazing miscs aren't in the game. Demoman is seriously lacking in good cosmetics, and I just want to make EOD demoman, is that so much to ask for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #5595
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,884 Posts
    Demoman needs roller skates before that can be put in-game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #5596
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,220 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...82&searchtext=
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...60&searchtext=

The fact that these two amazing miscs aren't in the game. Demoman is seriously lacking in good cosmetics, and I just want to make EOD demoman, is that so much to ask for?
    I like the Juggernaut thingie... however the other one doesn't really feel like it fits TF2. It looks to modern, it's way too overly detailed, and the textures feel dark and gritty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #5597
    June 2012
    2,107 Posts
    Well fucking fuck.
    I just remembered why I am not playing Medic much.

Thunder Mountain Stage 3, Attacking.
    I decide to play Medic.
    Suddenly everyone decent on our team leaves, and I am fed up with a bunch of idiots.
    It begins with the only uber I get off, when our Pyro decides to counter thier Uber with airblasting the Medic, utterly fails, he runs away like a dork, while I am left to get mauled.
    The rest of the team is too chickenshit to help me out.

After the first checkpoint, I am all alone for the next 6 minutes, trying to push the cart.
    Nobody helps me, while I fend off a fullhealth Demo and Soldier all alone.
    Meanwhile, I off a Engie and his Sentry by firing around a corner.
    The rest of the team dies like lemmings by one minisentry on the top of the tower.
    Yes, only one, and nobody was compentent enough to take it out.

Everybody did fuck all to push the damn cart.
    After two dominations on my bottom, I finally get the cart on the way to the 2nd cap, still no fucking teammates helping me out, they are too busy to get fucked up by the same damn minisentry as before.
    Yes, nine man got raped for 10 minutes by one fucking minisentry.

I get the cart one fucking millimetre from the cap, I get ambused and die while our lone Spy decides to play chicken, and flees.

tl;dr Whenever I play Medic, every teammate is fucking stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #5598
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Y'know what I hate?
    Seeing allmost every soldier use this.

Its not even useful! Especially because all the damned soldiers I see using it never fucking rocket jumps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #5599
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,842 Posts
    Y'know what I hate?

Its not even useful! Especially because all the damned soldiers I see using it never fucking rocket jumps.
    Since the Rocket Jumper got buffed, I've seen a lot more Soldiers go Rocket Jumper/Mantreads/Market Gardener.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

40. Post #5600
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,435 Posts
    Y'know what I hate?

It's moderately useful in arena, because it increases your ability to flank, and it also helps you to stay alive due to your increased movement. But it's pretty useless if you have a good medic on your team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)