1. Post #5241
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,895 Posts
    Decided to use some keys.

I only got two strange rainblowers, then I decided to give one away in exchange for more scorched crates.

I got the ballonicorn which I like, and other hat's / misc's. Such as the new Scout hat and misc, the demo Parrot, Medic's Ushanka, the engineer's new blueprint.

I really enjoy the Medic's ushanka aswell :3:.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #5242
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,352 Posts
    Are you supposed to be able to get weapons out of the ash piles? I just got boxes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

3. Post #5243
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Decided to use some keys.

I only got two strange rainblowers, then I decided to give one away in exchange for more scorched crates.

I got the ballonicorn which I like, and other hat's / misc's. Such as the new Scout hat and misc, the demo Parrot, Medic's Ushanka, the engineer's new blueprint.

I really enjoy the Medic's ushanka aswell :3:.
    Take off your Pyrovision goggles, this is the stuff that annoys you thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 7Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #5244
    June 2010
    4,882 Posts
    To this day, I'm annoyed about how trading has turned out.
    Expectation: You have a hat that I want, I have a hat you want, let's trade
    Reality: wts pyro set 4 50000 refined + sweets or i report u an its a set cause theyre all unpainted :):):)

Which is why I stick to trading here or at TF2WH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5245
    April 2010
    450 Posts

It's probably so they can leech money from the whole Scorched Crate thing. Hopefully they make it craftable when it's over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #5246
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,920 Posts
    I'm waiting and waiting and waiting but my Robot Chicken hat code just refuses to arrive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #5247
    July 2011
    798 Posts
    I'm waiting and waiting and waiting but my Robot Chicken hat code just refuses to arrive.
    Mine too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #5248
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    9,863 Posts
    Mine too.
    Ditto.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #5249
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts
    Check your spam folders, I was very annoyed then I remembered that thing exists and there it was.
    Unfortunately Garm3nHud hasn't been updated so my menu has no redeem code thing and my ingame HUD is asstarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #5250
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,820 Posts
    "So the new Pyro primary is just a reskin of the default which sends you to Pyroland? Interesting, but I like other flamethrowers a bit too much to use it."
    "Wait, what's he doing?"

I eventually got over my love for The Original sealing me off from ever doing the Direct Hit chest pound taunt. But this.
    This
    It hurts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #5251
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,377 Posts
    Check your spam folders, I was very annoyed then I remembered that thing exists and there it was.
    Unfortunately Garm3nHud hasn't been updated so my menu has no redeem code thing and my ingame HUD is asstarded.
    I think Adult Swim just stopped sending them out. I'm in the same position as them, and there's nothing in my spam folder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #5252
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    1,371 Posts
    Just me buying a single weapon, what could go wrong?
    I've had situations like that all week whilst trying to get 3 Direct hits to make the hobo cannon JUST to try it out.

As for strange rainblowers, unboxed a second and decided "not much point to hoarding this since I dont trade seriously" and decided to give it to my friend since she loves pyro and is the only class she really plays for the past 4+ years. She'll make a better use out of it then I would.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

13. Post #5253
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,775 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

14. Post #5254
    March 2011
    451 Posts
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...4C4F37B521553/

WHY

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BUILD YOUR STUFF NEARBY MINE!

AND WHY THE TELEPORTERS!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #5255
    September 2010
    1,082 Posts
    Reality: wts pyro set 4 50000 refined + sweets or i report u an its a set cause theyre all unpainted :):):)

Trading use to be fun for me, but now I'll only do it if I need something or I can easily make a decent gain. When I see someone on a server looking for a weapon, If I have an extra I give it to them for anything so that they don't need to waste any more time trying to get that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #5256
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,377 Posts
    Oh god, I just found my code. Apparantly, my spam folder refuses to organize by most recent emails.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #5257
    November 2010
    271 Posts
    Crap like that makes me want to turn the fast learner invisible. >_>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #5258
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    So today I learned that the Hitman's Heatmaker can headshot you even if you're wearing the croc set.

Please let this be just a bug, or else the croc set is now rather pointless if the other snipers can completely negate the set bonus by using the Hitman's Heatmaker.
    Oh dear lord no. This was the only way I ever played sniper. Is nothing sacred?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

19. Post #5259
    April 2011
    636 Posts
    I have a burning hatred for going on sv_pure 1 servers with sound mods.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

20. Post #5260
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,974 Posts
    I have a burning hatred for going on sv_pure 1 servers with sound mods.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
    My most played class is scout, and I use the whole Fem-Scout setup.

'Let's waste th-'SKKKKEEEEEEEEE

Edited:

I was on an achievement server my friend owns, and he decided to change all 18 bots to scouts, then slay all of them. He had also been experimenting with sv_pure, since he always has it off.

My ears
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

21. Post #5261
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,841 Posts

Wait, people are greedy? Oh no! My day is ruined!

No, get over it. You can't have trading without people trying to profit, or some items being rarer the others. That isn't a fault of the trading system, it's just a side effect of everyone playing the game being a human.

They introduced the store alongside trading because they knew there would be cash-for-items, you know.

Edit: to clarify I'm not fond of it either but that's just how it is, no point bitching or thinking about how it could be when it'll never be that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #5262
    November 2007
    260 Posts
    Let's bitch out some kid because he complained in the thread that was created specifically for people to complain in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #5263
    July 2010
    1,659 Posts
    Wait, people are greedy? Oh no! My day is ruined!

No, get over it. You can't have trading without people trying to profit, or some items being rarer the others. That isn't a fault of the trading system, it's just a side effect of everyone playing the game being a human.

They introduced the store alongside trading because they knew there would be cash-for-items, you know.

Edit: to clarify I'm not fond of it either but that's just how it is, no point bitching or thinking about how it could be when it'll never be that way.
    Thing is I don't get why people want to be greedy arses when they don't like greedy arses, I mean, almost ten minutes ago I got sick of my newly crafted beggar's bazooka so I traded it for a rocket jumper, maybe the guy I traded got a better deal but that's his thing to sort out.
    Run on sentences.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

24. Post #5264
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,492 Posts
    People who bitch and moan when I kill them with a sticky trap are pretty annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #5265
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    1,371 Posts
    People who bitch and moan when I kill them with a sticky trap are pretty annoying.
    ZOMG CAMPING SPAMMER BITHC YOU HAXKING.

I get a bit angry on TF2 but that's due to a few...issues I've been coping with for years so I know for a fact I'm bad with insults. Thing I don't like is people who full on slam the caps lock, screaming at you as if you just murdered their dog. I had someone do that when I accidentally hit taunt w/ the rainblower out and he just happened to walk past me as it triggered, killing him. (I'm still not used to using a mechanical keyboard)

being an all-speak server: holy shit my ears...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

26. Post #5266
    April 2007
    1,982 Posts
    I much prefer being killed by a stickytrap rather than having billions of stickies fly in my general direction and murder me before I can do anything about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #5267
    The FlatOutoholic
    November 2010
    1,585 Posts
    I understand sticky traps, the key word is trap, if you get killed you pretty much deserved it because either you could not see it or you did not look where you are going. But it annoys me to no end when Demomen use stickies as a form of primary, bonus point when they have a Kritzkrieg Medic latched onto them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #5268
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    691 Posts
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/2474108
    Serio-fucking-usly. He got that hat for free and now he is trying to sell it.. What a greedy cunt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #5269
    June 2009
    629 Posts

...Do I even need to say anything?

This right here was my whole team by the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #5270
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,352 Posts

...Do I even need to say anything?

This right here was my whole team by the way.

Caber-jumper demo heaven
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #5271
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,896 Posts
    Pyros that never actually kill anything with flames... no, I am not bitching about degreaser pyros in general here, as I'm a Degreaser / Shotgun / Whatever melee suits the situation-pyro myself.

But when pyros like that yell at pyros that actually get kills using their flames - be it hit and run with the stock flamer, burning backs with the backburner or using the phlog... when people who pretty much use their flamethrower as the first hit of a killer combo tells people to "l2p pyro" because they burn things to death...

It's kind of like the people who bitch at demomen for setting traps or snipers for taking down that medic with ubercharge with a meaty bodyshot - absolutely idiotic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

32. Post #5272
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,483 Posts
    Pyros that never actually kill anything with flames... no, I am not bitching about degreaser pyros in general here, as I'm a Degreaser / Shotgun / Whatever melee suits the situation-pyro myself.

But when pyros like that yell at pyros that actually get kills using their flames - be it hit and run with the stock flamer, burning backs with the backburner or using the phlog... when people who pretty much use their flamethrower as the first hit of a killer combo tells people to "l2p pyro" because they burn things to death...

It's kind of like the people who bitch at demomen for setting traps or snipers for taking down that medic with ubercharge with a meaty bodyshot - absolutely idiotic
    if it kills them...

it kills them.

Don't bitch over how they died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

33. Post #5273
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts

people who do the bloody axting combo don't know what the intention of the pyro was in the first place

on a related note, i love the attendant set because of the fact that you can chase down every class but one with it on and flame the shit out of them, or if the notice, just puff them with flames and back up to medium range and shotgun the shit out of them, and if you get the jump on them and get a good burst of flames, you can get a good powerjack hit down and keep yourself going.

then you have these greaser+flare+axti assholes who don't know shit about playing pyro and do the gimme crit bullshit, which is not what pyro was intended for AT ALL, and when you have a pyro that's out there on the frontlines getting his bullshit 1 second crit combos instead of hanging relatively back and spychecking and extinguishing people, you have a clusterfuck of a team, especially when you're on the typical medicless pub.

but this is mainly related to the fact that the pyro doesn't really have any good melees other than the axting   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

34. Post #5274
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,483 Posts
    people who do the bloody axting combo don't know what the intention of the pyro was in the first place

on a related note, i love the attendant set because of the fact that you can chase down every class but one with it on and flame the shit out of them, or if the notice, just puff them with flames and back up to medium range and shotgun the shit out of them, and if you get the jump on them and get a good burst of flames, you can get a good powerjack hit down and keep yourself going.

then you have these greaser+flare+axti assholes who don't know shit about playing pyro and do the gimme crit bullshit, which is not what pyro was intended for AT ALL, and when you have a pyro that's out there on the frontlines getting his bullshit 1 second crit combos instead of hanging relatively back and spychecking and extinguishing people, you have a clusterfuck of a team, especially when you're on the typical medicless pub.

but this is mainly related to the fact that the pyro doesn't really have any good melees other than the axting   
    Pyro has great melees.

Powerjack - Good when you need a quick boost to get yourself going. Surprise a enemy that is low on hp.
    Backscratcher - Good on maps with a lot of health kits, best with backburner.
    Homewrecker - Good when you are a pybro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #5275
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,957 Posts
    I understand sticky traps, the key word is trap, if you get killed you pretty much deserved it because either you could not see it or you did not look where you are going. But it annoys me to no end when Demomen use stickies as a form of primary, bonus point when they have a Kritzkrieg Medic latched onto them.
    But the sticky launcher is more effective on mid-range combat. Why limit yourself to the grenade launcher?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

36. Post #5276
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,050 Posts
    But the sticky launcher is more effective on mid-range combat. Why limit yourself to the grenade launcher?
    You got a problem with the grenade launcher son?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

37. Post #5277
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,957 Posts
    You got a problem with the grenade launcher son?
    No, I switch to grenade launcher if someone gets close to me or if there's a lot of people standing in the same place. On mid-range combat, the sticky launcher is superior, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

38. Post #5278
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,102 Posts
    Grenade launcher - screen - eyelander master race.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #5279
    September 2009
    534 Posts
    How I cannot find a single hat to goes well with the Noh Mercy without clipping.
    The only hat that doesn't clip, as far as I know is the party hat, and that looks pretty ridiculous with the Noh Mercy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

40. Post #5280
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,820 Posts
    Dude, you just agreed with a guy who dislikes people who dismiss swaths of Pyros because of their preferences and immediately went on to dismiss swaths of Pyros because of their preferences.