I mostly walk around with it when I'm not fully aware what's in my surroundings, if I'm walking around corners, or if manage to fool someone with disguises.
But recently I've stopped using the Dead Ringer, the normal watch fits my playstyle better.
This happens more often than you'd think.
Well I played a good 15 hours on some Valve servers when I came back to the game after a long period of not playing. And I saw some players with strange weapons/hats/unusuals but they weren't very common at all, I never saw more than 4 of those players in the same game.
I've never really cared about server communities, but I commonly play on the Rocket Blast servers because I get very good ping on them.
I've never seen any kinda community on any Australian servers. I'd love to have a server chain like what FUNGineers and others sound like.
Well, I just went on a server that is the crappiest I've played in my 800 hours of TF2.
It even surpasses NightTeam and WonkaGaming and Saings.
Let's just list all the facts about it:
- 24/7 2fort.
- All donators/admins are invincible against 90 percent off all attacks, damage goes back to the attacker, and gives them a free kill in most cases, unless the kill should have insta-killed the donator.
- The admin is the biggest douche ever. He keeps bragging about how everyone else without preminum benefits is rubbish because they keep getting slayed upon attacking a donator/admin.
- Furthermore, he would not shut up ever about his farmed 1 million kills stranges, and is incredibly rasistic against people trying to kill him, calling them out on everything.
- He talks in 9gag language, because he thinks it actually angers people.
- He says he is pro because he has clocked more than 6000 hours, yet he still plays only on his server with godmode on because he is a really sore loser. I think even that he is afraid to go to Valve servers.
- He has an incredible band of kiss-ups. Of course, also all with godmode on.
- Oh, and he likes to insult others on their profiles.
So, I went to the epitome of shit in TF2.
Just remember that for every bad server, there is even a worse one somewhere out there.
Otherwise, I will post it here.
Well, to avoid a accedential pageking, I will post the IP and the admins profile here.
For the full expirience, wait untill that twat is on.
I still haven't got my Robot Chicken hat. Like really, the promotion is over, and I signed up on June 22nd.
To be fair, I see little to nothing wrong with people submitting fixes to the workshop, like the critglows.
TF2 in fucking general. Every fucking little thing gets me FUCKING MAD AS FUCK. GOD DAMMIT. IT PISSES ME OFF THAT TF2 PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH.
IT'S SO FUCKING ADDICTING, TOO, SO IT'S LIKE A FUCKING VICIOUS CYCLE.
1. PLAY GAME WITH HIGH HOPES THAT YOU WON'T GET MAD THIS TIME.
2. GET KILLED/DOMINATED BY SOME FAGGOT.
3. GET MAD AS FUCK AND TRASH MY ROOM AGAIN.
It was about the time of the Great Contributor Hack, and in short, he was being an insensemtive prick in general, laughing about everyone who was hacked because of their fandoms, I told him to gent bent, freaky fish guy, he flipped his shit as usual, and promptly insulted everyone on the forums, he got banned and got never over it. The end.
Reserving damage is a prick move too, didn't even know it was possible.
Still, he is not satire, he practically glees with joy everytime he dominates someone, most likely by some admin abuse. You know, the behavior of a sterotypically CoD kiddie, but grown up in the physical sense.
And even Tommy Wisenau is more audible than him.
I find people being afk annoying. Especially for the duration of the game and they don't get kicked.
The lack of team work.
Or when I've joined a game and the opposite team is kicking ass because the team I've joined had no defense. So I'll go be an engy and set up a nice defense. Then all of a sudden 2 extra people decide to be an engy as well and set up right next to me. And during that time our team still loses because there was no real teamwork and there would be too many spies and snipers that aren't very good. Especially spies who just stay cloaked for the duration of the match. Or people who should be out in the front stay at the back with us and don't really push forward.
it happened again you guys
seriously I wish they would respond
Can't deny some people still get off from pubstomping.
More relevant; can't stand people who use competitive play terms in pub matchs. Think I've said this before maybe, but it's just irritating.