1. Post #5801
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,435 Posts
    I'm that demo, big time. But I usually plop out about 3 stickies and then turn around to check for spies before I continue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #5802
    It's just that the hit detection on stabs is something everyone knows about, and it's tiring out to me. How many more comics of the same thing do we need?
    At least he's actually making a comic to represent what pisses him off. Most people just use text.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #5803
    July 2012
    1,855 Posts
    Eh, whatever, it's just one more post in a thread, although I don't see how the pictures make such a huge difference, other than stretching the page.

So, anyways, content.

When I'm trying to build and some sniper who just fired one shot from his sniper rifle takes a big ammo box. How hard is it to avoid the damn thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #5804
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    1,322 Posts
    Not so much TF2, but I hate the fact that the minimum funds you can deposit into a Steam Wallet is 5 whatever currency you use, I wanted to buy a Team Spirit paint with the remainder of what's in my bank because really, what am I going to do otherwise with 2.05? Nope, can't do that, need 5 euros.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5805
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,866 Posts
    I bought stuff from tf2 store once and now I'm forever stuck with 0,25 euro in my steam wallet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

6. Post #5806
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,375 Posts
    What the fuck. I equipped both dues specs and the double cross comm right, put the specs go over the glowing...thing.. Anyway, I take off the specs and now even though on my loadout screen so you see double cross properly, in game you see dues specs covering the whole thing.

It's fucking infuriating.

7. Post #5807
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I bought stuff from tf2 store once and now I'm forever stuck with 0,25 euro in my steam wallet.
    But you can purchase games using Steam wallet and a credit card (or whatever means of payment you use) at the same time.

Anywho

Just. How.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #5808
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,420 Posts
    As a guy who mains Spy, this hurts me deeply.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Useful Useful x 2 (list)

9. Post #5809
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,375 Posts
    What the fuck. I equipped both dues specs and the double cross comm right, put the specs go over the glowing...thing.. Anyway, I take off the specs and now even though on my loadout screen so you see double cross properly, in game you see dues specs covering the whole thing.

It's fucking infuriating.
    Picture example of what I mean. Dues specs show even though I have them unequipped, and the crosscomm in mis-aligned.

10. Post #5810
    February 2012
    810 Posts
    Not so much TF2, but I hate the fact that the minimum funds you can deposit into a Steam Wallet is 5 whatever currency you use, I wanted to buy a Team Spirit paint with the remainder of what's in my bank because really, what am I going to do otherwise with 2.05? Nope, can't do that, need 5 euros.
    And yet Valve fanbois refuse to recognize that valve is a cold hearted capitalistic company just like the rest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #5811
    The Disabled Kid
    Dennab
    February 2011
    4,770 Posts
    And yet Valve fanbois refuse to recognize that valve is a cold hearted capitalistic company just like the rest.
    Valve is a good company and you should go stick your head in some poop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #5812

October 2011
    5 Posts
    I'm sad that I signed up for the Robot Chicken hat yet forgot to click a newsletter. No hats for this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #5813
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,465 Posts
    make your choice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #5814
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    A while back I was playing on a server where an enemy Spy with noclip would fly into our spawn and backstab us all. I went Pyro and dominated him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #5815
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,005 Posts
    Boy, never seen a comic that represented this before.
    Boy, never seen a person this retarded before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5816
    July 2012
    1,855 Posts
    Boy, never seen a person this retarded before.
    Thought we were over this. Is Facepunch really this judgemental and repetitive? Should I have joined?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #5817
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,005 Posts
    Should I have joined?
    Yeah.
    I always need people to hate. It sustains me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #5818
    July 2012
    1,855 Posts
    Yeah.
    I always need people to hate. It sustains me.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I'll ignore you from now on.

Edit

We need some content now. I wish I had some videos, but I don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #5819
    February 2007
    33,005 Posts
    Hot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #5820
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    i thought that was a sentry my first time reading it, I was like, how did that sentry turn into a demoman? then i realized it was just a demoman from the back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

21. Post #5821
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,226 Posts
    My internet ruining important moments:

Ready for a good uber to wreck some shit.
    Just as I'm about to deploy it, I'm overcome with paralysis.
    I can't move.
    OH FUCK I'm lagging!
    Time stops. Then starts up again. I watch in vain as my Pyro buddy runs off without me.
    A few seconds later, I drop dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #5822
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    I'm sad that I signed up for the Robot Chicken hat yet forgot to click a newsletter. No hats for this guy.

i never even got the confirmation email
    I'm gonna have to buy keys for the thing whenever i can get my laptop undead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

23. Post #5823
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,938 Posts
    My internet ruining important moments:

Ready for a good uber to wreck some shit.
    Just as I'm about to deploy it, I'm overcome with paralysis.
    I can't move.
    OH FUCK I'm lagging!
    Time stops. Then starts up again. I watch in vain as my Pyro buddy runs off without me.
    A few seconds later, I drop dead.
    Super lagspike, everyone is frozen, the screen flinches every now and then, after a bit a bunch of red damage indicators pop up on screen. Ages later, respawn, have been standing in spawn for 30 seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

24. Post #5824
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,740 Posts
    I think from now on in each page of this thread I'm going to submit a comic since I find text a little boring.

If you don't get this, its when you make an offer on a trade server but then it scrolls up quickly because many jackasses spam the chat box of what they're selling/buying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

25. Post #5825
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,375 Posts

Right there is when you messed up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #5826
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,371 Posts
    Like others have said in this thread, I hate the smug asshole tryhards who whine about weapons all day.

There was this one guy in a server who was hammering on people using the loch n load because "faster projectiles and more damage is for bads".

He also discouraged people from playing pyro, because it was "a trashcan class"
    People like that, I play pyro and use my backburner on them. Just to make them rage even more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

27. Post #5827

July 2012
    6 Posts
    Forgot to click newsletter to, went back and clicked to get the newsletter two days later.

stillgotgenuine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

28. Post #5828
    April 2011
    8,015 Posts
    But you can purchase games using Steam wallet and a credit card (or whatever means of payment you use) at the same time.

Anywho

Just. How.
    Fun fact:

Remember this?

Saved the replay because exactly this happened, except I rocketjumped with soldier and somehow jumped on his head in midair. It didn't look nearly as cool as I hoped, so I slapped this screenshot in loadout thread instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #5829
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Fun fact:

Remember this?

Saved the replay because exactly this happened, except I rocketjumped with soldier and somehow jumped on his head in midair. It didn't look nearly as cool as I hoped, so I slapped this screenshot in loadout thread instead.
    And spy is all "like I give a fuck"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #5830
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,367 Posts
    Trader: I'm trading this thing for one refined.
    Me: Okay then. I'm adding you so we can get this trade going.
    Trader: Actually, I want a scrap too.
    Me: Ugh.

Just have a straight up trade. No bartering bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

31. Post #5831
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,360 Posts
    The bastards who decide to DDOS servers. Outpost VSH is totally unplayable.

Also, I think the All Father is broken.

32. Post #5832
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    1,303 Posts
    Not exactly TF2 related, but i hate when my nvidia driver goes nuts on tf2.

Only in the goddamn tf2.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #5833
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,435 Posts
    Trader: I'm trading this thing for one refined.
    Me: Okay then. I'm adding you so we can get this trade going.
    Trader: Actually, I want a scrap too.
    Me: Ugh.

Just have a straight up trade. No bartering bullshit.
    They should try to start off high instead of trying to push up the price after you've agreed to the offer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

34. Post #5834
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,327 Posts
    This bugs me a lot.

Those pesky snipers that would rather run around with their smg's rather than do what the class was intended for (hint: sniping)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #5835
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,346 Posts
    This bugs me a lot.

Those pesky snipers that would rather run around with their smg's rather than do what the class was intended for (hint: sniping)
    SMG sniper is fun as shit to play with a friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

36. Post #5836
    July 2012
    1,855 Posts
    Whenever I'm spy and I try to backstab a soldier, this doesn't happen, instead I get killed/badly injured by the jump. At least when I'm injured they don't tend to notice me.

37. Post #5837
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    This bugs me a lot.

The Cleaner's Carbine is okay. I however get annoyed when people do that with the default SMG, because it's spammy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #5838
    August 2010
    5,489 Posts
    Fuck the item server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #5839
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,224 Posts
    The Cleaner's Carbine is okay. I however get annoyed when people do that with the default SMG, because it's spammy.
    The cleaner's carbine seems terribly inefficient to me. 100% crits after you've killed someone will only be useful if you kill someone and he has more of his friends around, but if you're in a situation where he has more of his friends around not only will he survive longer with your reduced damage and clip, his friends will have time to kill you before you get any crits at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #5840
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,375 Posts
    Not exactly TF2 related, but i hate when my nvidia driver goes nuts on tf2.

Only in the goddamn tf2.

Haha you have no idea how angry I get when this happens. I yell, throw my headset and go insane. Of course the one game I play the most is the only game this happens too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)