1. Post #561
    My waifu is the Scout.
    January 2012
    2,328 Posts
    Oh my, Page king.

What's all that scribble on the scattergun.
    It's a personal skin. It's mostly a kill counter.
    Oh snap, I hear my Scattergun sounds in there!
    Well, not completely mine, but I uploaded those to FPSB.
    And i love those sounds. they give the scatter a extra "oomph"

He has a lot of mods, that's probably the most modded tf2 I've ever seen. A screenshot he once posted shows that it's ponies and chalk kill-marks on the scattergun.
    And i don't have too many mods. Most of my mods are scout related.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #562
    June 2011
    747 Posts
    I don't remember a single point in history where Steam wasn't a terrible platform and a piece of shit.
    That's all, thanks for listening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #563
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,233 Posts
    I don't remember a single point in history where Steam wasn't a terrible platform and a piece of shit.
    That's all, thanks for listening.
    Hey, at least it's not Origin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 11Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #564
    June 2011
    747 Posts
    Hey, at least it's not Origin.
    I guess I should clarify that it's been a terrible program to me.
    Always froze at random moments, took ages to launch a game, steam overlay was always horribly slow and the browser was never practical, TF2 was always unavailable after big patches without exception, and lately the steam browser doesn't even work at all for me, which means I can't even trade anything.
    I do realize steam works fine for other people. I just wanted to rant about my situation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

5. Post #565
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    I hate the Steam server browser for randomly deleting servers from my favorites list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

6. Post #566
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I hate the Steam server browser for randomly deleting servers from my favorites list.
    I hate the in-game server browser for not letting me delete servers off my favourites list

Does that happen to anyone else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #567
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts
    What fucking pisses me off is how people will vote FOR THE WORST POSSIBLE MAP UP THERE
    and then when it switches to said horrible map, THEY LEAVE
    24 person server on cp_badlands and it goes to koth_nucleus and theres like 6 people still on the server
    [h2]WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOTE FOR A MAP YOU ARNT GONNA PLAY ON[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #568
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,019 Posts
    What fucking pisses me off is how people will vote FOR THE WORST POSSIBLE MAP UP THERE
    and then when it switches to said horrible map, THEY LEAVE
    24 person server on cp_badlands and it goes to koth_nucleus and theres like 6 people still on the server
    [h2]WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU VOTE FOR A MAP YOU ARNT GONNA PLAY ON[/h2]
    The answer: They press 1 or 2 because you need to change your weapon and the vote menu gets in the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

9. Post #569
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts
    The answer: They press 1 or 2 because you need to change your weapon and the vote menu gets in the way.
    i play on servers that have the F1 or F2 and 4 and 5 etc...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #570
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    Best choice, It is never fun to be on a low populated server.

Also. Why is tf2outpost busted right now? I have rejected offers to look at.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,264 Posts
    I once had one of those servers, when a map vote came up the menu actually said "Don't bother pressing random buttons" and the vote system was 4,5,6 etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

12. Post #572
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/30103

That made me physically ill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #573
    June 2011
    747 Posts
    I once had one of those servers, when a map vote came up the menu actually said "Don't bother pressing random buttons" and the vote system was 4,5,6 etc
    I can only picture a Spy cursing in French because he accidentally voted for 2fort while trying to get out his disguise kit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #574
    I get really annoyed when I see a hat that should be cheap, but the person that owns it painted it and wants to charge more just for the paint that I'm going to wipe off anyways. There's a special place in hell for people that paint to increase value. Black paint annoys me too, because besides the texas ten gallon, I have yet to see a hat that isn't ugly when it's black.

15. Post #575
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,275 Posts
    I get really annoyed when I see a hat that should be cheap, but the person that owns it painted it and wants to charge more just for the paint that I'm going to wipe off anyways. There's a special place in hell for people that paint to increase value. Black paint annoys me too, because besides the texas ten gallon, I have yet to see a hat that isn't ugly when it's black.
    spine-chilling skull 2010?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #576
    Ask me to be a movie trailer voice.
    November 2009
    1,329 Posts
    Spare a bud for the infirm? Have pity sir, I gots nothing to eat.

But seriously, this made my stomach churn a bit. The worst part is that all of those items won't go back into circulation because it looks like he's "collecting" them or something. Quit making it worse for the rest of us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

17. Post #577
    June 2010
    6,317 Posts
    In my experience even 4+ will make fast weaponswitch impossible because the window keeps blocking your numbers until you give it valid input or something.

I dunno, magnets.

My kingdom for a function that makes mapvotes only pop up next time you're in respawn/spectator mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #578
    April 2011
    5,480 Posts
    I'm fine. He hasn't got a big kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #579
    Morris dancer/Sex champion
    May 2011
    4,090 Posts
    Spare a bud for the infirm? Have pity sir, I gots nothing to eat.

Bust seriously, this made my stomach churn a bit. The worst part is that all of those items won't go back into circulation because it looks like he's "collecting" them or something. Quit making it worse for the rest of us.
    I think I know that guy, he buys from europeans and americans and sells to other asians for inflated prices, does a good trade from it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #580
    April 2011
    8,359 Posts
    I can only picture a Spy cursing in French because he accidentally voted for 2fort while trying to get out his disguise kit.
    http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/image...py_jeers06.wav
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #581
    For once, don't be so weak.
    August 2011
    2,166 Posts
    Google translate his steam page..

Engrish everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #582
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    People who complain about the Phlog being overpowered because it means Pyro can kill things quickly if they get too close.
    They don't seem to realise that Pyro is a class that is only effective at close range, and is completely ineffective at a distance. It's so easy to just run away and use knockback from your weapons when he charges at you to keep him at bay.
    The fact that they even try calling it overpowered when they're totally fine with using one of the two one-hit kill axes is beyond me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #583
    The Transparency Wizard
    September 2009
    1,498 Posts

Why would even use a nametag on a taunt in the first place?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #584
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts
    It happens from time to time that I die because I'm trying to disguise and keep voting then my cloak runs out and I'm left in the open waving my dick in the wind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

25. Post #585
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    13,249 Posts
    People who complain about the Phlog being overpowered because it means Pyro can kill things quickly if they get too close.
    They don't seem to realise that Pyro is a class that is only effective at close range, and is completely ineffective at a distance. It's so easy to just run away and use knockback from your weapons when he charges at you to keep him at bay.
    The fact that they even try calling it overpowered when they're totally fine with using one of the two one-hit kill axes is beyond me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

26. Post #586
    HOARDERS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,793 Posts
    When I'm playing VSH and I'm a spy and about to backstab the boss and then suddenly every fucking pyro goes there and airblasts him making him fly behind me. At this point he finds out I was near him and I become the top priority target over anything and die. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #588
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    When I'm playing VSH and I'm a spy and about to backstab the boss and then suddenly every fucking pyro goes there and airblasts him making him fly behind me. At this point he finds out I was near him and I become the top priority target over anything and die. :c
    disguise all the time, no matter what
    if you stab, immediately disguise and pull out the dead ringer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

29. Post #589
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,575 Posts
    This is one of those people that is one of the reasons why those items got such a high price, because they are outside the economy system.

Asshole
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #590
    August 2011
    226 Posts
    I"m one of these people, because that weapon is just broken and unfun to fight again. Once you have taunted, you basicly become a heavy that don't need to spin and that can run quicker.

Also uber mphhhh pyros are just so powerfull that it'snot even possible to try to fight back when the uber ended.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #591
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,069 Posts
    As far as I know, closest you can get to a phlog pyro is (please forgive me...) a demoknight with a Chargin' Targe. Does really well against them. Takes longer to kill you then a Degreaser against a regular demoman.

32. Post #592
    July 2011
    65 Posts
    I may have hitten the Agree rating too hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

33. Post #593
    Yeah, the phlogistinator is bad. I have yet to see a decent pyro use one, and barely ever see people be able to counter it, which is stupid because it's easy. If you're a soldier or demoman, just shoot the shit out of them, and if they have their crits, rocket/sticky jump away to safety and rain rockets from above. Seeing people bitch and moan about it is pathetic. I used the thing for a few rounds and while it is fun, it's not better than the degreaser or the backburner. Whenever I activated mmph, they would stand around me and shoot while I taunted until I got crits, then got melted and proceeded to bitch and whine about how overpowered it is.

34. Post #594
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    844 Posts
    The only thing I hate about it is that he gains all of his health back, as if all your damage did nothing, and to top it off he gets a free Dead Ringer shield while taunting.

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]But here we have the sandvich that has been nerfed twice and it actually takes time to heal to full health[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,019 Posts
    The only thing I hate about it is that he gains all of his health back, as if all your damage did nothing, and to top it off he gets a free Dead Ringer shield while taunting.

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]But here we have the sandvich that has been nerfed twice and it actually takes time to heal to full health[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
    Huntsman,Ubersaw and Gunslinger taunt kill.

I love killing pholg pyros with that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #596
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,643 Posts
    Planting a bunch of stickies under them and waiting for the taunt to finish.

37. Post #597
    tso
    May 2011
    1,181 Posts
    i love phlog pyros when i am pyro myself.. they have to run at me! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #598
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,869 Posts
    I hate how keys have been overstocked for almost a month in the warehouse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #599
    August 2011
    226 Posts
    -Be pyro and have a medic following you
    -Spam a few flare if you have a good aim, if not the detonator will do the trick
    -Taunt behind a corner, still with your fellow medic healing you

Congratulation, you just created an Ubercrit, something a medic has to work hard to do.

Still not happy? Wait for your medic to be charged and rush their base, taunt in plain sight (strategie/ anticipation? who need that when you get a full healing and 90% damage resistance), then have your medic ubercharge you near th end of the taunt.

You are now an unstoppable crit machine, more efficient than a heavy/demo and impossible to push back unless there is a good pyro (one that doesn't just come in front of you to airblast, because you can get rid of that kind in half a second).

But you lost your airblast, you know, the thing that can only kill if people launch stuff at you.

Without medic it's a lot harder to survive and kill people in fight before you get the mphhh, but I still don't get how it's considered balanced or even underpowered considering you can just spam flares from a safe distance untill you get it .

Also, unlike the bonk and other stuff, if you get airblasted/pushed back while taunting it doesn't cancell it but actually helps you by giving you crits earlier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,631 Posts
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/723465

He says he isn't interested in metal, but then he sets the price for everything in metal.

What the actual fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)