1. Post #1281
    It's just more adjustable in general. being able to instantly switch from combat engineer to defense engineer reduces the number of posts in this thread.
    and this is why I love how Valve added multiple loadout slots.
    Quick-Fix is AMAZING on Defense, until the Cart gets too close to the last point, then it's time to go Uber/Kritz.
    but you can keep it around if you already have atleast one Uber/Kritz Medic.
    Bind T +quickswitch

Hold it down
    Click a loadout number.
    Hit a respawn locker.
    Thank me later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1282
    August 2009
    2,117 Posts

F2Per's upon seeing a generous person
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1283
    November 2007
    567 Posts
    Playing that KOTH Megaman map
    Last stage
    We finally wrest the point from Blu
    Suddenly, everyone who helped cap it goes waltzing off point
    I'm the only one left behind to defend it.

And I'm a Spy.

I manage to keep it from being capped for at least two minutes, using my gun primarily before finally being overwhelmed.

No one responded to the point being capped.

No one ever showed up to defend it after Blu had it.

And to add insult to injury, Blu managed to capture the point when we had 1 second left on our clock.

Just...jesus fucking christ, if you cap a point in KOTH, DON'T LEAVE IT.

It should also be of note that I was cheated out of an Axetinguisher kill in the previous round on a Soldier, after sending his rocket back at his face, because the server decided "Oh, you never hit him" despite doing so on my client.

*tableflip*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #1284
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    961 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #1285
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,864 Posts

F2Per's upon seeing a generous person
    I love to make people happy so I buy Secret Saxtons/Pile o' Gifts from time to time, and everytime I give them out there's some utterly retarded immature player going; "Why can't I get free stuff! Give something to me!"

I wish they knew how they actually worked so I wouldn't have to explain it everytime...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10 (list)

6. Post #1286
    December 2011
    798 Posts
    What's funny is that the Fast Learner is uncraftable

Edit: It also seems that the person who gifted him the Fast Learner got VAC banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1287
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    What's funny is that the Fast Learner is uncraftable

Edit: It also seems that the person who gifted him the Fast Learner got VAC banned
    VAC banned on Golden SRC or whatever its called because of a Mod or something,
    the more shitty thing about this is people with selfmades including Sparkwire are being hacked by some douche who deletes thier Selfmade/Community items :V
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #1288
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    VAC banned on Golden SRC or whatever its called because of a Mod or something,
    the more shitty thing about this is people with selfmades including Sparkwire are being hacked by some douche who deletes thier Selfmade/Community items :V
    Why does that person do that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1289
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    No idea why,
    though im not sure wether they really delete thier stuff,
    somebody hacked NeoDement and deleted his community Rocket launcher so i dont really know wether Sparkwire are going to get his stuff deleted,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

10. Post #1290
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    No idea why,
    though im not sure wether they really delete thier stuff,
    somebody hacked NeoDement and deleted his community Rocket launcher so i dont really know wether Sparkwire are going to get his stuff deleted,
    Didn't support give it back?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #1291
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,372 Posts
    Jealousy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1292
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Didn't support give it back?
    I just checked an suddenly he's going to get all his stuff back when he enters tf2,
    if that was there last time i checked i mustha been extremly blind o_o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

13. Post #1293
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,883 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1294
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,269 Posts
    Playing Sniper in a nutshell:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1295
    Because they deserve to be brought up before the Headsman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

16. Post #1296
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    1,697 Posts

I swear i will crush this goddamn minimouse with my horribly huge hands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1297
    July 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Alright I'm fully charged let's do thi- Backstabbed

Sweet got a full charge again, we're not in immediate danger so I'll just hold onto th- Random arrow to the face

100% uber, alright. Hold up, lemme deal with this Spy you don't se- One shots me with the Revolver

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

18. Post #1298
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,917 Posts
    The general "every man for himself" attitude most new players seem to have.
    Why push the cart or attack/defend the points when you can just rack up your K/D ratio?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #1299
    I never bother with the objective, but it annoys me when people go against the rest of the server.

I was playing earlier, and only one scout was capping the intel. Annoying as fuck, because the enemies kept getting those damn crits, plus the rounds ended in about 5 minutes.

If the server is going for the intel, cool, I'll sap and stuff. If not, I'll just randomly backstab. Just don't go against everyone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #1300
    October 2011
    799 Posts
    Sucessfully deadringaway from the W+m1, backburner pyro, ....get found by a second one Who's using the degreaser
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #1301
    Maxime Lebled
    December 2010
    12,847 Posts
    I never bother with the objective, but it annoys me when people go against the rest of the server.

I was playing earlier, and only one scout was capping the intel. Annoying as fuck, because the enemies kept getting those damn crits, plus the rounds ended in about 5 minutes.

If the server is going for the intel, cool, I'll sap and stuff. If not, I'll just randomly backstab. Just don't go against everyone else.
    ... What?
    So if somene decides to actually do the objective of the map, it annoys you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 9Zing Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #1302
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    i've never understood why people complain about capping in ctf
    the round will restart just how it was before, whats there to complain about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

23. Post #1303
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FLIES FETISH
    August 2009
    31,478 Posts
    I sometimes put my signed items up just to laugh at people thinking its worth less

1 refined for all its just gifted shit dumbass

24. Post #1304

Then play Mariokart or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1305
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    You're annoyed that enemy soldiers GIMP themselves down to 3 rockets?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #1306
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,460 Posts
    ... What?
    So if somene decides to actually do the objective of the map, it annoys you?
    What he's saying is if the whole server is non serious and everyones joking around, one dipshit capping can be really annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

27. Post #1307
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,354 Posts
    i've never understood why people complain about capping in ctf
    the round will restart just how it was before, whats there to complain about
    People think of CTF as a deathmatch mode in TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

28. Post #1308
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,460 Posts
    PLR too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

29. Post #1309
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,781 Posts

try to be helpful and look what it gets me...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

30. Post #1310
    December 2011
    798 Posts
    Capture the frag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 14Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1311
    October 2011
    892 Posts
    You're annoyed that enemy soldiers GIMP themselves down to 3 rockets?
    It's irritating to fight as only just slower than Direct Hit speed rockets coupled with normal, fairly powerful damage and good splash range makes it harder for slow moving people to take down.
    Plus, said speed boost is harder to airblast away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1312
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,523 Posts
    That's the problem with Hightower, everyone just shoves the carts out of the way then has a fight in the middle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #1313
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,460 Posts
    That's the problem with Hightower, everyone just shoves the carts out of the way then has a fight in the middle.
    problem ?

34. Post #1314
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,523 Posts
    problem ?
    TF2's based around objectives, the basic fighting's fun and all but personally I prefer attacking the enemy defenses with a competent team.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #1315
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,460 Posts
    TF2's based around objectives, the basic fighting's fun and all but personally I prefer attacking the enemy defenses with a competent team.
    Then what are you doing playing PLR ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

36. Post #1316
    March 2008
    4,523 Posts
    Because my mate Map Rotation wanted to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #1317
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,372 Posts
    Seems to me like he's trying to push the cart.

38. Post #1318
    May 2011
    6,435 Posts
    Capture the frag
    I instantly thought of this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

39. Post #1319
    I hate how you can't skip or cut out some parts of your replays in editor. I've got this 18 minute long replay which contains propably 12 minutes of me running around our own base and not encountering a single enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #1320
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I hate how you can't skip or cut out some parts of your replays in editor. I've got this 18 minute long replay which contains propably 12 minutes of me running around our own base and not encountering a single enemy.
    Yeah, true. I mean, you can shorten the clips, but can't cut out parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events