1. Post #481
    February 2010
    6,214 Posts
    Use FXAA, it makes everything colorful and vivid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

2. Post #482
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,485 Posts
    Suddenly my game is ugly and stuttery.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #483
    December 2009
    1,514 Posts
    Anyone else kinda like playing without HUD?
    Is that an option, if not, how do you do it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #484
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,685 Posts
    Last night i was playing and we where talking about how stupid it was for someone to MAV kill... the user we where talking about replied with "I dont only use the MAV, I use the mortar too" -- Then the whole thing starts again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #485
    February 2010
    6,214 Posts
    Is that an option, if not, how do you do it?
    Console, UI.DrawEnable 0 to disable, 1 to enable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #486
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    FXAA injector link and settings please!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #487
    December 2009
    1,514 Posts
    Console, UI.DrawEnable 0 to disable, 1 to enable.
    Thanks!

8. Post #488
    February 2010
    6,214 Posts
    FXAA injector link and settings please!
    Here's a good one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?fvsp5xqehq2cecv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,855 Posts
    Ive recently unlocked Heat Seekers for Attack helicopters.

This will definitely make Helicopter VS Jet much easier, though its very likely the guy your trying to fight has flares.
    Yeah, fire one missile first to kill his flares, and save the other in case you get a lock faster than you reload. One missile usually works to disable jets too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

10. Post #490
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    Thanks! Going to test this out now.

Here's a server I've been playing a lot on recently: Webhallen 03 Gulf of Oman & Wake Island Fast vehicles

Edited:

Yeah, fire one missile first to kill his flares, and save the other in case you get a lock faster than you reload. One missile usually works to disable jets too.
    I usually wait even when I'm locked on for them to deploy flares then if you keep them in your sights you can lock on to them again before their flares reload. It works 90% of the time for me.

11. Post #491
    Nice OP, I like the part with the penis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    September 2005
    12,315 Posts
    Nice OP, I like the part with the penis
    It's funny to replace images in your dropbox, huh?

It's like you posted it!

13. Post #493
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    wonderful op

14. Post #494
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    That's why you should rehost images

15. Post #495
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,146 Posts
    Nice OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

16. Post #496
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    7,299 Posts
    hey guys guess what

theres a dick in the OP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,480 Posts
    quick everyone jump off their nearest bridge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #498
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,146 Posts
    Can you get banned for using FXAA?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #499
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    7,471 Posts
    Damn it, I didn't get to see the penis in the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,916 Posts
    Can you get banned for using FXAA?
    dice sends agents to kick you in the ball and set your pc on fire if you use it, i should know it happened to me...twice.

21. Post #501
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    dice sends agents to kick you in the ball and set your pc on fire if you use it, i should know it happened to me...twice.
    I hope you got their autographs!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,288 Posts
    Just spent a whole round playing without HUD. Only bad thing is that you can't tell if a vehicle is friendly and it also disables vehicle HUDs.

Edited:

And for good sides: Makes shooting enemies more fun and cinematic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

23. Post #503
    August 2010
    869 Posts
    Joining the fourth group, hope I can get a game in with you guys sometime.

24. Post #504
    June 2011
    895 Posts

^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 18Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    Where is token?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #506
    February 2010
    6,214 Posts
    Do you think they'll announce the DLC tomorrow?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,288 Posts
    Doubt it.

Checked my FRAPS screenshot folder and found a few pretty nice shots, some which I've taken accidentally:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #508
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Reminded me of yesterday.
    I spawned back at the ticket hall in Metro and there were 4 supports with mortars carefully aligned with the escalators (how the fuck do you mortar someone from inside a building? )

Anyway, they seemed to have not seen me, but I sure saw them through my SV98's scope.
    4 clean headshots. Then some other support came up, also caught him from behind with a headshot and then a couple more, this time with the G17. What a nice little pistol might I add.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #509
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,351 Posts
    So that's what 64 player bf3 is like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #510
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Reminded me of yesterday.
    I spawned back at the ticket hall in Metro and there were 4 supports with mortars carefully aligned with the escalators (how the fuck do you mortar someone from inside a building? )
    The same way how jets can take off upside down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    April 2011
    671 Posts

Hey guys look at the Assault Rifle Ribbon and Combat Efficiency Ribbon. Who is higher than me on those ribbons?
    I don't even have 1 medal and I've had this game since release, and pretty much play atleast an hour a day.

I'd have one but I can't seem to win a TDM ever since I got the 49th win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    September 2010
    1,941 Posts
    Now, I know that the game is supposedly geared a lot more towards PC players (Which is funny, considering how many maps seem geared a lot more towards consoles, but whatever) and it would be a bit silly to remove something from one or two versions of the game, but I sincerely think that the MAV's murder capabilities should be nerfed on consoles.

I got this over the course of a week. A week, and I wasn't even playing all that much each day. I try using the MAV for anything other than reconnaissance (like I'm supposed to) on PC and I get immediately shot down by someone with pinpoint accuracy 9 times out of 10.

Most people post-Karkand update even know that they should take me down, but trying to take down a small target with a wonky and unpredictable hitbox while using a controller and no auto-aim is about as futile as it gets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

33. Post #513
    December 2009
    1,514 Posts
    I died while the giant candy cane was falling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,351 Posts
    Now, I know that the game is supposedly geared a lot more towards PC players (Which is funny, considering how many maps seem geared a lot more towards consoles, but whatever) and it would be a bit silly to remove something from one or two versions of the game, but I sincerely think that the MAV's murder capabilities should be nerfed on consoles.

I got this over the course of a week. A week, and I wasn't even playing all that much each day. I try using the MAV for anything other than reconnaissance (like I'm supposed to) on PC and I get immediately shot down by someone with pinpoint accuracy 9 times out of 10.

Most people post-Karkand update even know that they should take me down, but trying to take down a small target with a wonky and unpredictable hitbox while using a controller and no auto-aim is about as futile as it gets.
    You use your mav to destroy them, or if you're really butthurt, the stinger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

35. Post #515
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,510 Posts
    I died while the giant candy cane was falling
    I was getting tailed by an enemy jet while that was falling. I flew right under it while it was falling just in time and the guy tailing me got crushed. Such fun in Battlefield
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #516
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    god damn piloting the attack helicopters and not crashing makes me feel like a boss
    especially when I take out like 5 or so tanks and a bunch of infantry in one life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #517
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,456 Posts
    I too, loved the part with the penis in the OP. Good job asshats. But thanks for editing it I Seiteki I guess I wasn't available at all yesterday so I missed it.

38. Post #518
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2008
    8,250 Posts
    What the fuck it's like my game runs worse every time I play it.
    I miss the times before the B2K update when I could run it mid-high :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

39. Post #519
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,094 Posts

Let's get Nicholas Cage on this, stat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #520
    March 2007
    3,676 Posts
    My friend had an evil idea one match.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)