1. Post #8161
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,754 Posts
    How do you make the squad colors yellow instead of green?
    Colorblind mode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

2. Post #8162
    August 2009
    893 Posts
    Holy Christ its impossible to play against jet pilots in Asia - they've all got at 20 service stars with the damn things, all run with the Air Radar/Extinguisher/Rocket Pods and are at least a rank 90 colonel

I miss playing on European servers - at least there not everyone have 60 services stars with every weapon and could still outperform you in any situation :(

This has been for EVERY single jet map, and as for smaller maps they use that G3/M26 dart bug
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #8163
    beep
    January 2006
    7,482 Posts
    If a helicoper has Below Radar, it's a passive perk that prevents lockons when low altitude

Don't get too excited though, for heli's you practically NEED to be on the ground in order for it to work. Still useful to break lock in emergencies. As long as the lock isn't almost completed... I've noticed that when you break locks with below radar it takes a few seconds to kick in.

And seeing as stingers now pretty much one-hit kill helicopters (at the cost of a shorter range), it's a pretty iimportant tactic to take advantage of.
    the flying low isnt really a problem I was just wondering if it was a bug or not. the ECM jammer is to me a bigger problem since i cant beat any other attack helicopter while they have ECM and im still trying to unlock it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

4. Post #8164
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Holy Christ its impossible to play against jet pilots in Asia - they've all got at 20 service stars with the damn things, all run with the Air Radar/Extinguisher/Rocket Pods and are at least a rank 90 colonel

I miss playing on European servers - at least there not everyone have 60 services stars with every weapon and could still outperform you in any situation :(

This has been for EVERY single jet map, and as for smaller maps they use that G3/M26 dart bug
    If your ping isnt too bad just head on down to the Australian servers, loads of fun. Can't say I ever see any psycho admin abuse etc that people talk about so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #8165
    beep
    January 2006
    7,482 Posts
    Not to mention when a helicopter is hit with anything it uses the jammer and just flies away and repairs. It feels like any helicopter with jammer is near invincible just because the duration of the jam and the fact that it distracts missiles. I think the jammer should only break locks, not fucking make the missiles go off course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #8166
    January 2012
    187 Posts
    I am about to fulfill my life-long dream of eating doritos whilst shooting at doritos.

Wish me luck...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

7. Post #8167
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,361 Posts
    I find it funny how when I 1v1 in a heli, the other heli deploys ECM and my AA missiles explode in the cloud which damages them while my flares just divert their missiles into the sea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8168
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,825 Posts
    I want to play on an EOD/repair torch only server.
    ROBOT WARS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #8169
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,434 Posts
    I find it funny how when I 1v1 in a heli, the other heli deploys ECM and my AA missiles explode in the cloud which damages them while my flares just divert their missiles into the sea.
    probably because they don't know how to use ECM. ECM is meant to break locks, not meant to divert missiles after they have already been fired. It's kind of a pre-emptive measure, you use ECM before they fire the missile and you duck away then find where they are and blow the fuck out of them

Edited:

i also tend to use ECM jammer quite a bit when i'm in a stalemate with another jet, i'll make a random turn and pop ECM jammer and i disappear off of their air radar for a few seconds. gives me the chance to come up behind them so we don't just fly in circles until someone comes and rams one of us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #8170
    JDB
    July 2007
    2,846 Posts
    Boy I sure see a lot of guys with javelins on my team I should go recon and get a soflam up

oh ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #8171
    May 2010
    6,720 Posts
    Boy I sure see a lot of guys with javelins on my team I should go recon and get a soflam up

oh ok
    Dude that is impossible to read
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #8172
    June 2010
    6,197 Posts
    MustangNCarolina: "AT D"
    bmac_bult: "fucking retards yeah keep playing sniper not like we fuckin need to take out any tanks"
    MustangNCarolina: "UP ON HILL GUY IN ROCKS"
    Admin: AUTOBALANCING

Could be because I'm shortsighted and not wearing my glasses though, it's pretty clear to me.

13. Post #8173
    JDB
    July 2007
    2,846 Posts
    oops i play 800x600 because shitty computer

pretty much some faggots kept calling out my position to the enemy team and called me retarded for playing "sniper".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #8174
    November 2007
    901 Posts
    Battlelog app for iPhones is released. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ea-battlelog/id505311163
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

15. Post #8175
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,434 Posts
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...7/2/185140652/

this is pretty much 90% of my matches. I get MVP but i'm stuck on a team who just gets spawn camped the whole fucking match because they dick around in spawn waiting for helicopter spawns etc. not actually playing the game. sigh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #8176
    beep
    January 2006
    7,482 Posts
    oops i play 800x600 because shitty computer

pretty much some faggots kept calling out my position to the enemy team and called me retarded for playing "sniper".
    Its the oppisite on console. EVERYONE goes sniper and they rarely use SOFLAM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

17. Post #8177
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,922 Posts
    As much as i hate team stacking point whores. They are so easy to piss off.

Was playing TDM 350 tickets (thought it was 150 so 1st mistake)

Teams were fairly even for the 1st 100 tickets but such is life in BF3, the team stacking whores turned up and soon enough i was on a team with new guys against an almost full team of ranks 45+

Iv'e given up asking for fair / even teams so i just skip that stage and go straight to the "you're gonna win but you aint going to enjoy it"

Camped myself in an aparment building, took a shotgun and went 49 - 3. Nemisis ribbons gallore and rage tears from stacking morons, salvaged some fun at least.

Forgot to say i got kicked by the admin who was on the stacked team, tops it off really, BF3 community is without doubt the worse one i have ever been in contact with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #8178
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,665 Posts
    Lmao I love it when you can tell a team is very stacked in Battlelog by just clicking on the server every second, and watching as the playercounts plummit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #8179
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    224 Posts

Don't you love it when you get into a game, move forwards about a meter, then get blasted with a nice big YOUR TEAM LOST screen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #8180
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,631 Posts

Don't you love it when you get into a game, move forwards about a meter, then get blasted with a nice big YOUR TEAM LOST screen.
    100% accuracy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #8181
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,922 Posts

Live score viewer helps greatly with that, i was one of the lucky people to get it first. It's not 100% accurate due to the time lapse but its never more than 10 points out either way. So much easier to find the fair games (untill people leave and swap sides like always)

22. Post #8182
    August 2009
    893 Posts
    If your ping isnt too bad just head on down to the Australian servers, loads of fun. Can't say I ever see any psycho admin abuse etc that people talk about so much.
    Its like 200+ ping sadly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #8183
    March 2007
    3,659 Posts
    Am I one of the only guys that stays in a server from start to finish even if my team is getting butt fucked?

Well, I leave if there is a hacker when no admins are on, but.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #8184
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,628 Posts
    Welp, just played a great game, did lots of kills (40) with the AN-94, got the MVP2 AN NONE OF THAT SHIT WAS RECORDED AT THE END OF THE MATCH

FIX YOUR SHIT DICE! I THOUGHT THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIXED!

25. Post #8185
    JDB
    July 2007
    2,846 Posts
    Why do I keep running into "Bad Luck"?
    Tried jumping over a guardrail on karkand=death
    Tried going down some stairs on oman=death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #8186
    March 2007
    3,659 Posts
    I've died from 5ft drops.

I've also died when parachuting, I will deploy the chute like 20ft in the air, I'm perfectly fine, I will hit the ground fine.
    Hit the ground, die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #8187
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,342 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #8188
    July 2011
    214 Posts
    I've died from 5ft drops.

I've also died when parachuting, I will deploy the chute like 20ft in the air, I'm perfectly fine, I will hit the ground fine.
    Hit the ground, die.
    Same here. I noticed with parachutes, W makes you descend faster, D slows you down, so what I'd do is hold down W until I almost land (gotta go fast) then hold D as I am hitting the ground. It sometimes helps you not take damage, sometimes not. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #8189
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,434 Posts
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...85140652/xbox/

suuuuup. next expansion/DLC whatever needs to come out i've run out of things to unlock

30. Post #8190
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,343 Posts

Oh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #8191
    November 2008
    1,193 Posts
    Holy shit. Finally!

32. Post #8192
    May 2010
    6,720 Posts

33. Post #8193
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,665 Posts
    Tried using DART exploit to amuse myself, end up doing worse because I can't get a handle of how that shotgun type works, plus how ultra-slow the m26

Seriously it's like half of my shots at POINT BLANK end up missing due to the guy moving a slight inch to the right. If I do hit, it can be totally random - no damage or instant kill. Ugh. And due to how slow the refire rate is, it's all or nothing.

Time to go back to l85 bipod

34. Post #8194
    July 2011
    214 Posts
    Tried using DART exploit to amuse myself, end up doing worse because I can't get a handle of how that shotgun type works, plus how ultra-slow the m26

Seriously it's like half of my shots at POINT BLANK end up missing due to the guy moving a slight inch to the right. If I do hit, it can be totally random - no damage or instant kill. Ugh. And due to how slow the refire rate is, it's all or nothing.

Time to go back to l85 bipod
    My standard loadout is something like this: Support with an MP7 (HOLO, Laser Sight, Extended Mags) M1911 Tact., C4, and Squad Sprint. It's fucking deadly.

35. Post #8195
    July 2010
    3,752 Posts
    Does the Heavy Barrel counter the negative effects of the Foregrip if you combine the two?

36. Post #8196
    April 2010
    2,425 Posts
    Does the Heavy Barrel counter the negative effects of the Foregrip if you combine the two?
    Pretty much. I wouldn't really advise using the foregrip for anything though. Horizontal recoil is not really a problem with most guns. Since the patch, the foregrip has caused a net loss in accuracy, I believe.

37. Post #8197
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,234 Posts
    I was playing a few days ago and was using an LMG, dont recall which one, but I was trying to suppress things, and I noticed that the spray pattern wasn't even random, the bullets were coming out in a circle; and what I mean by this is that they weren't like coming out at random points in the circle, they were actually painting a circle. They just spiraled out of the barrel...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

38. Post #8198
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,081 Posts
    http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Hammer7_EnE
    I'm ok with it. Maybe should play some more BC2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

39. Post #8199
    July 2010
    1,562 Posts
    Me and a friend broke the 3rd coop mission, twice in a row.

First time he shot me to death while we were riding the the Jeeps, he could get out to the revive me and I eventually fell through the floor.

2nd time the game wouldn't let us even get in the jeeps, so we had a few knife fights. Eventually I had died like 4 times and all my weapons disappeared. Then I glitched through the level by climbing a knocked over palm tree and and go stuck on a roof.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #8200
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,618 Posts
    I recently found my love for the PKP Pechenegg. What's your thoughts on it? Am I a scrub ass n00b who has to use an OP weapon to get better, or am I an amateur on the right track?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)