1. Post #8281
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,911 Posts
    I'm hoping endgame is one of four things: BF214(3), zombies, dinosaurs, or zombie dinosaurs.
    It's actually speculated that the End Game cover art references a scene in Jurassic Park, so it could very well be dinosaurs.

It's probably a coincidence, considering DICE themselves said "no dinosaur DLCs," but we all know how accurate using DICE as a source for what DICE will do, don't we?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #8282
    September 2009
    6,752 Posts
    Goddamn you Battlelog. I leave the filters to default and Quick Match keeps getting me thrown into godawful Team Deathmatch servers. I set the filters to the Conquest and Rush modes only, and it doesn't want to connect to any server whatsoever. The few populated Conquest servers I see on the server list are in Europe as well, thus straining ping.

:argh:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #8283
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,663 Posts
    I bounce between servers too much, anyone got a good one I can frequent?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #8284
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    I bounce between servers too much, anyone got a good one I can frequent?
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...hicle-Respawn/

Edited:

See you on the Battlefield.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #8285
    You've never heard of SXGA?
    Course I have. We have tons of them at work. But they stopped being relevant for games like 3-4 years ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

6. Post #8286
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,170 Posts
    Battlefield:Heroes may suck ass but damn me if they don't make awesome trailers for it
    Those rating disagree. None of the Battlefield 3 trailers come close to this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

7. Post #8287
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,770 Posts
    Course I have. We have tons of them at work. But they stopped being relevant for games like 3-4 years ago.
    So have Core 2 Duos, but I till use mine .

Edited:

Battlefield:Heroes may suck ass but damn me if they don't make awesome trailers for it
    BF2141?

8. Post #8288
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,567 Posts
    Does dice actually make this or do they just license the battlefield name?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #8289
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,254 Posts
    Ahh what is more nice than shooting a TV right through the front screen of a passenger helicopter, killing the pilot outright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #8290
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,366 Posts
    EA has teams working on Play4Free and Heroes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #8291
    August 2011
    699 Posts
    I've played heroes and its pretty fun but you need money to get the good stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #8292
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,084 Posts
    in case you guys don't go to the video subforum

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Germany Show Events Late Late x 7Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #8293
    March 2007
    3,650 Posts
    That was actually pretty boring...

The c4 sniping was pretty cool though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #8294
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,567 Posts
    That was actually pretty boring...

The c4 sniping was pretty cool though.
    He needs to go back to the operation videos.
    Those were awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #8295
    March 2007
    3,650 Posts
    He needs to go back to the operation videos.
    Those were awesome.
    There really isn't anything left to do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #8296
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,305 Posts
    Fucking shit, just played a full round with no disconnections or anything and it just completely didn't count it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #8297
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,946 Posts
    What do those green stars over objective markers mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #8298
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,770 Posts
    I'm really getting pissed off at the PC version's controls for this game.
    I want only my primary, secondary, and knife to be accessible from scrolling. Put my gadgets on C and V or something.

There's nothing more frustrating than getting cornered only to accidentally switch to A REPAIR TORCH in the middle of a firefight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #8299
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    11,532 Posts
    That's why I've always conditonally learned to use my homerow number keys in FPS games, because half of them have really goofy controls on the wheel.

On the upside, you can apparently assign a last-weapon used button. Could just use that on your mouse wheel scroll so you'll switch between your primary and whatever else you had out before that (hopefully a pistol if going in combat).

20. Post #8300
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,496 Posts
    I want only my primary, secondary, and knife to be accessible from scrolling. Put my gadgets on C and V or something.

There's nothing more frustrating than getting cornered only to accidentally switch to A REPAIR TORCH in the middle of a firefight.
    I just fucking LOVE how they decided to switch number keys 3 and 4 on the engineer. Coming from Bad Company 2? Need to jump out and repair your heli before you lose it? Well fuck you, you just blew it up and committed suicide because we decided it'd be best if the old 'repair torch' key was reassigned to the old 'rocket launcher' key and vice versa

Also hate how there's no visual for switching weapons anymore, even though you don't really need it it's nice to have so you can tell exactly which direction you need to go for what and what number key it's on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

21. Post #8301
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,770 Posts
    I also want the weapon switching to loop. My PC lags often so having to scroll back to my primary sometimes takes up to 3 whole seconds.

22. Post #8302
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,946 Posts

nice rating late and not even telling me what they are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

23. Post #8303
    September 2007
    1,197 Posts
    It means a squad leader has ordered a squad there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #8304
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,770 Posts
    You're... welcome?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #8305
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,711 Posts
    So i was playing caspian border, 64 person HC Conquest. Our team was losing the entire game, by at least 100 tickets, then with us having 10 tickets left, them having 80, we managed to keep all the points, rev constantly. Game ended up us having 1 ticket, and them losing.
    Closest game ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #8306
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,321 Posts
    What a fun round of Metro: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...1/1/353533944/

It was all knife only until some guy got really upset because he was killed with a repair torch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

27. Post #8307
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    I dunno. It looks a bit cluttered in places, and basically seems to be the BF2 HUD (because people can't seem to let go of a game that is still perfectly playable...). The spawn menu, especially the kits menu is a lot nicer to use from the looks of that, it's a pain having to flick through every attachment to find the one you want. But the end of round scoreboards are far too cluttered I'd say. There isn't any reason to list the best squad and squad leader, you could just name the squad and show the squad letter next to the players in the board.

Plus I really, really fucking doubt DICE would put 6 man squads in, and add the ability to request MAV and other assistances on the map, but most of the HUD changes would probably work a fair bit better than the current.
    I actually joined a game once and got thrown into a squad that had 5 other players, not sure what was going on there

28. Post #8308
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,711 Posts
    I actually joined a game once and got thrown into a squad that had 5 other players, not sure what was going on there
    Ive been put into a 24 man squad before, was a 48 player server which went from conquest to SQDM. Two squads where empty, the other team had 24 players on each team, and 24 man squads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #8309
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,304 Posts
    Reinstalled BF3 after like 3 months of it being unplayable due to a compatibility bug. It runs a bit smoother now but there's still a fucking horrible audio stutter that makes it really disorienting and hard to play. :(

30. Post #8310
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    How do you go to 3rd person view on a vehicle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #8311
    March 2007
    3,650 Posts
    c

32. Post #8312
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    I c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #8313
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    340 Posts
    I always just use number keys to switch weapons anyways

Comes from my 13-year-old Quake 3: Arena days. Holla holla get $
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #8314
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    I am yet to meet one person who can fly that fucking chopper in one of the Coop missions. I always have to fly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #8315
    March 2007
    3,650 Posts
    I am yet to meet one person who can fly that fucking chopper in one of the Coop missions. I always have to fly.
    You havent met me then!

I do stuff like this on that mission!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

36. Post #8316
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    Unfortunately.

Other thing that pisses me off is the guys who go rambo and shoot everyone in the embassy mission.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #8317
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,614 Posts
    i honestly wouldnt mind a BF1944 or BF1945 or something like that

as long as it has the red army.

38. Post #8318
    March 2007
    3,650 Posts
    i honestly wouldnt mind a BF1944 or BF1945 or something like that

as long as it has the red army.
    A realistic WWII shooter on the FB2 engine would be pretty cool.
    Trench warfare and what not, blown up towns and shit.
    Kinda like the good 'ol days of Medal of Honor front lines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #8319
    JDB
    July 2007
    2,843 Posts
    A realistic WWII shooter on the FB2 engine would be pretty cool.
    Trench warfare and what not, blown up towns and shit.
    Kinda like the good 'ol days of Medal of Honor front lines.
    Bf1943 was tons of fun
    if only more time had been spent on it
    and if it was released on pc

40. Post #8320
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    I don't understand the last Co-op mission.....

I'm always the guy who is supposed to "take the shot" when the HVT grabs my partner. My partner gets off from his hold and then the HVT shoots me.

What am I doing wrong? I don't get any key promts like in the bomb defusal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events