1. Post #8761
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,909 Posts
    Why are there 300 ticket rush servers, it's not fucking conquest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

2. Post #8762
    June 2010
    2,158 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #8763
    September 2010
    3,116 Posts

This is how the pros play Battlefield.
    I felt myself obliged to go to youtube and dislike that video.

Seriously, such a dull sense of humor it feels like anyone can do videos like these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

4. Post #8764
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,645 Posts
    I felt myself obliged to go to youtube and dislike that video.

Seriously, such a dull sense of humor it feels like anyone can do videos like these.
    Idunno man, I almost smiled once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #8765
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Im not playing till the M26 is patched.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #8766
    November 2007
    293 Posts
    I'm on a server that never seems to end. If I quit, will I lose everything I have earnt?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #8767
    September 2010
    3,116 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8768
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,404 Posts
    See? This is good:

No random "hurr durr" quotes everywhere with mario kart music. It's just situations happening with friends.....

This:

This is how the pros play Battlefield.
    It's like a retard waving keys right in your face, it's just irritating. The guy is trying way too hard to be like birgripall I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #8769
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,881 Posts

Gonna make a collage out of all of these, can make a damned wall paper for my monitor, and some.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

10. Post #8770
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    847 Posts

Gonna make a collage out of all of these, can make a damned wall paper for my monitor, and some.
    what does that even mean? and what happened to imgur images here by the way?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Russian Federation Show Events

11. Post #8771
    November 2010
    159 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

12. Post #8772
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,520 Posts
    Wish there was an option to filter out stupid servers, such as not being allowed to use grenades.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #8773
    What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?
    June 2006
    2,309 Posts
    what does that even mean? and what happened to imgur images here by the way?
    if an admin thinks your stats are fucked up they can kick you, apparently
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #8774
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,881 Posts
    If only, no it is in fact much more lazy and pathetic than that.

Join a server using this lazy auto admin feature and it automatically checks your battle log. The owners can set it too look at specific stats and if it's above a certain number you get kicked and or banned before you join.

I am severly pissed of by this because i am rapidly running out of servers i can play on ( and i can't blacklist the 30 or so servers i can't join so i just have to fucking guess all the time), It effectivly punishes me and others like me for not fucking brain dead.

15. Post #8775
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,603 Posts
    Behold my piloting ~skill

Beautiful,I'm simply one with the machine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #8776
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,765 Posts
    See? This is good:

No random "hurr durr" quotes everywhere with mario kart music. It's just situations happening with friends.....

This:

It's like a retard waving keys right in your face, it's just irritating. The guy is trying way too hard to be like birgripall I guess.
    both are retarded to an annoying extent, but the former is definitely less irritating than the latter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #8777
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,574 Posts
    So I found the case of my BF2 copy, (yes, BF2.) And guess what!

No Fucking game in it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

18. Post #8778
    May 2010
    2,217 Posts
    Played metro, held the hallway at B behind a locker, then some player named Togio claimed i was glitching and was promptly votekicked.

Some people are so dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

19. Post #8779
    March 2007
    3,649 Posts

Got a good run in the viper on kharg island rush.
    Golf clap to the guy that shot me down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

20. Post #8780
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    If you flew high and still your gunner could have wiped out every man on the group easily. But yeah, it's boring for the pilot then but whatever.

21. Post #8781
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    237 Posts
    Just got teamkilled for a JEEP. Then he proceeded to drive exactly where I was going to drive anyway... the only point we hadn't captured.

Some people are just turds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #8782
    March 2007
    3,649 Posts
    If you flew high and still your gunner could have wiped out every man on the group easily. But yeah, it's boring for the pilot then but whatever.
    Flying next to the ground activates the below radar which prevents locks, so when I ECM I have to fly next to the ground till my ECM comes back.

23. Post #8783
    "some of those dragon dildo designs are pretty cool"
    February 2007
    8,645 Posts

Allow me to assist.

I said "Jesus fuck can you get any jumpier" when I got teamkilled by a dude who had a full second to stare at my face.

And that's literally the only thing I said. I'd joined like one minute before getting kicked for saying fuck once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #8784
    March 2007
    3,649 Posts
    Allow me to assist.

I said "Jesus fuck can you get any jumpier" when I got teamkilled by a dude who had a full second to stare at my face.

And that's literally the only thing I said. I'd joined like one minute before getting kicked for saying fuck once.
    Yup.
    I was in a server that was insulting my friend and I left and right for no real reason, so I said they were all acting like cunts.
    Banned for disrespect.

25. Post #8785
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    847 Posts

10th star for DAO. Gonna unlock it next rank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #8786
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,306 Posts
    Flying the heli is vastly more enjoyable than killing people with it, although being chopper gunner is the epitome of awesome.

27. Post #8787
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,520 Posts
    Got kicked for using 'death'. :)

28. Post #8788
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    847 Posts
    Got kicked for using 'death'. :)
    kicked for using bad luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

29. Post #8789
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,078 Posts
    Laying down fire on the beach in Oman with a machine gun + bipod from a distance is so damn satisfying. You don't get a huge amount of kills but the amount of land you can keep suppressed makes it worth it. Throw in the suppression perk and your team shouldn't have a problem steam rolling them.

30. Post #8790
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    4,924 Posts

WAT?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

31. Post #8791
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,909 Posts
    I want a times square map, or grand central. But then dumb people would call bf3 a terrorist training simulator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #8792
    March 2007
    3,649 Posts
    wait... is that guy a dice employee?
    I have 500~ with my saiga I don't remember unlocking a silencer.

33. Post #8793
    May 2010
    3,029 Posts
    I want a times square map, or grand central. But then dumb people would call bf3 a terrorist training simulator.
    When I read that one old BF3 interview or whatever where they said that it will take place around the world in places like Tehran, Paris and New York I was expecting all of that to be in multiplayer and I was pretty excited about a battlefield map set in New York. It's a shame that NYC maps were only in single player.

34. Post #8794
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,909 Posts
    When I read that one old BF3 interview or whatever where they said that it will take place around the world in places like Tehran, Paris and New York I was expecting all of that to be in multiplayer and I was pretty excited about a battlefield map set in New York. It's a shame that NYC maps were only in single player.
    Even the Paris maps are disappointing, they're so bland and lifeless, all the buildings are empty. In terms of aesthetics, the coop maps are a lot more realistic and pleasant looking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #8795
    July 2010
    3,697 Posts

Time to grind for Saiga kills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #8796
    March 2007
    3,649 Posts
    Even the Paris maps are disappointing, they're so bland and lifeless, all the buildings are empty. In terms of aesthetics, the coop maps are a lot more realistic and pleasant looking.
    Are you talking about the drop them like liquid mission?
    Because the cops you see before you go into the sewer have NYPD badges on...

Time to grind for Saiga kills.

Sorry bub, doesn't work.

37. Post #8797
    February 2010
    6,074 Posts
    If "End Game" DLC had a New York map or something, that would be awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #8798
    February 2012
    187 Posts
    If you guys are bored try the Ninja Gaiden setup
    Assault class, m320 smoke, squad sprint, knife only
    Forgive the fps something to do with my external's write speed...
    Also could use expert help with Sony vegas 10, need to learn how to fix that damn blur among other things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #8799
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,664 Posts
    Still wondering how endgame is going to turn out, the title doesn't really stand out as anything in particular for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

40. Post #8800
    May 2010
    3,029 Posts
    Still wondering how endgame is going to turn out, the title doesn't really stand out as anything in particular for me.
    To me 'Endgame' sounds more like a codename than anything. I reckon it'll get a proper, more specific name sometime after Armoured Kill is released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)