1. Post #8801
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,680 Posts
    Still wondering how endgame is going to turn out, the title doesn't really stand out as anything in particular for me.
    nukes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #8802
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,085 Posts

Now what do I do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #8803
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts

Now what do I do.
    Stop playing in knife only servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 24Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #8804
    March 2009
    285 Posts
    Does anyone here get sexually aroused by kill streaks? Because ohhhh man. And closely related, I just tried the m16a3 for the first time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #8805
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    I bought back to karkand directly off origin. I checked my account and they took $15 out of it. I check my order history, i i don't have back to karkand. And it tells me to buy it everytime i try to play a karkand map.

Dafuq origin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #8806
    November 2009
    1,004 Posts
    Wish there was an option to filter out stupid servers, such as not being allowed to use grenades.
    I think the not being allowed to use grenades rule is kinda useful for metro servers. Avoids matches being grenade-choking clusterfucks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #8807
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    I bought back to karkand directly off origin. I checked my account and they took $15 out of it. I check my order history, i i don't have back to karkand. And it tells me to buy it everytime i try to play a karkand map.

Dafuq origin
    Long standing issue, wait a few hours for it to come up. If it still hasn't, contact Origin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

8. Post #8808
    October 2010
    975 Posts
    So I just now bought the game on PS3, should I wait till I start getting bored to get the Karkand pack? or just get it now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #8809
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,308 Posts
    So I just now bought the game on PS3, should I wait till I start getting bored to get the Karkand pack? or just get it now.
    Get it now so you already start working on the assignments etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

10. Post #8810
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,399 Posts
    Jesus christ, join a metro server to grind some unlocks, grenades flying everywhere, I decided to throw one too, "BANNED" "NO M67"

seriously. there were no rules. how the fuck weren't the other 63 people banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #8811
    August 2008
    2,663 Posts
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...7/1/362959213/

I feel ashamed for playing Team Deathmatch, but I'd rather be a useless fuck (other than the fact that I killed 51 people) in a terrible gamemode than in a good one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #8812
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,308 Posts
    Metro popped up on a rush server, in the end i somehow managed to make it to the last two pair of mcoms (alone). Armed A and not even a single enamy came check it out, then i just ran to B, armed, got into the bus and was just shooting everyone rushing to defuse it with a 870MCS. Went from 5th place to 1st
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #8813
    January 2008
    241 Posts
    Endgame is most likely just BF3 with Megadeth as background music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

14. Post #8814

April 2011
    4,489 Posts
    Endgame is most likely just BF3 with Megadeth as background music.
    Would buy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #8815
    December 2009
    8,782 Posts

Now what do I do.
    Put down that fucking knife and start defibrilating!

Edited:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...7/1/362959213/

I feel ashamed for playing Team Deathmatch, but I'd rather be a useless fuck (other than the fact that I killed 51 people) in a terrible gamemode than in a good one.
    Don't be.

Take BFBC2 as an example. People were being useless fucks all the time and not doing anything valuable.

Compare the useless fucks of BC2 with BF3 and immideately notice why team deathmatch is the best thing to happen to battlefield in a while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

16. Post #8816
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,773 Posts
    Me and a friend were talking about the end game DLC.
    Then he mentioned, its 2012 this year.
    So we started to think, this isnt likely, that its to do with the 2012 apocalypse
    So new maps, that have random tremors during the game, or in the middle of the game a HUGE earthquake, destroying all buildings
    Map with volcanoes, again, erupt during a game. Have lava flowing through the map
    Then possibly a map with meteor strikes that kill anything in its path
    then, one with all the forces combined.

Again this probs wont be it. Still would be amazing though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #8817
    into things like this - if you know what
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    Could anyone help me with this Battlefiled 3 fullscreen issue.

Whatever I do I cannot exit window mode.
    Used Alt-Tab, in in-game settings, and even the user.cfg.

I drops me from 60 fps to 5-10!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

18. Post #8818
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,773 Posts
    Could anyone help me with this Battlefiled 3 fullscreen issue.

Whatever I do I cannot exit window mode.
    Used Alt-Tab, in in-game settings, and even the user.cfg.

I drops me from 60 fps to 5-10!
    press alt+enter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #8819
    into things like this - if you know what
    Dennab
    December 2011
    4,031 Posts
    press alt+enter
    I love you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

20. Post #8820
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,724 Posts
    Fucked around in the battlerecorder thing for bf2
    made this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #8821
    Gold Member

February 2010
    1,246 Posts
    I was on this polish server today, and was recon for almost the whole time, getting nice kills

Then an enemy and I, kept shooting each other in the head, turns out its so lvl 89 butthurt admin

He then rants about how lucky I am, and nice cheats and so on

He then blames me for cheating, and permanent bans me from the server

What a fucking tard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

22. Post #8822
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,267 Posts
    I have to say, I've never actually had an awfully explosive saturated match on Metro. Both Rush and Conquest. Sure there were explosives in every corridor, but I've never had it so I couldn't move due to the number of grenades flying around. I've never felt the need to rely on explosives to push either. Sure I've been stuck at the escalators on Attack/ US every match because there's no other way around them, but that's just bad level design.

Plus I usually manage to decimate the attackers with LMGs (but not the PKP, that's just low), because for some reason people seem to enjoy funnelling through the small corridors rather than the tracks. Even with smoke they still didn't push through. I question some people sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #8823
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,085 Posts
    Stop playing in knife only servers.
    Stop making dumb assumptions. It's no wonder no one likes you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14 (list)

24. Post #8824
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    Link us to your battlelog so we can see your kills with other weapons then - everyone thought his call was funny as fuck, and it was. Cry more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #8825
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,943 Posts
    Me and a friend were talking about the end game DLC.
    Then he mentioned, its 2012 this year.
    So we started to think, this isnt likely, that its to do with the 2012 apocalypse
    So new maps, that have random tremors during the game, or in the middle of the game a HUGE earthquake, destroying all buildings
    Map with volcanoes, again, erupt during a game. Have lava flowing through the map
    Then possibly a map with meteor strikes that kill anything in its path
    then, one with all the forces combined.

Again this probs wont be it. Still would be amazing though
    That part with the earthquake could feasibly happen. I remember DICE saying way back before Battlefield 3 was released that they could replicate tremors and such in multiplayer games.

I'm surprised they decided not to do anything with that. It could've added a whole dynamic aspect to the map and make it much more interesting, especially if it happened at some random point in the match.

26. Post #8826
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,085 Posts
    Link us to your battlelog so we can see your kills with other weapons then - everyone thought his call was funny as fuck, and it was. Cry more.
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...298552655/ps3/

I've been getting knife kills since the game came out, and custom servers didn't even exist back then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #8827
    September 2011
    733 Posts
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...298552655/ps3/

I've been getting knife kills since the game came out, and custom servers didn't even exist back then.
    In that case you're just using the knife far too much instead of going on knife only servers. That amount of knife kills with such a low amount of gun kills isn't normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

28. Post #8828
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    Was there really a need for such hostility over some banter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #8829
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #8830
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    Mmm, its not really worth it on the attack heli, it doesn't let you use your rockets on ground targerts.
    Now on the scout helis, thats well worth it.
    Get the scout heli with guided rockets and the laser painter and you can take down tanks in two runs
    Disable with the guided rockets, and another run with guns.

Works on all vehicles too, you have a better chance of taking out mobile AA, attack helicopters, and even jets if you can get the lock for long enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #8831
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    Started playing BF2142 again.It's really fun, just like I remember it :)

Also, anyone care to explain the BF3 ending to me?I finished it a few days after it was released but I still don't really understand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

32. Post #8832
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    My god... I was just part of one of the most epic defenses I have ever seen in BF3.
    It was operation metro rush, we are back on the third set of MCOMs with attackers having 650 tickets.
    They got A fast and armed B multiple times.
    But
    We had a resurgence, we pushed them back from the ATM's and cluster fuck hall, we got them back to the mouth of the hall and towards the very end we had them pushed back to the end of the stairs.
    This was a no tubes/rpg server, but it was just as hectic.
    I didn't expect to win it, but we did.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...9/1/239667205/

That was one fucking amazing map.
    Our team worked together for once, we actually were listening to what was being said in team chat.
    For once people actually listened to me when I said there was an advance on a certain side.
    Even more amazing than that, no one was calling anyone a hacker.

This was a 650 ticket server.

Core mode.
    Metro rush, no explosives (other than nades).
    One hell of a match.

I got 73 ribbons and from pure ingame points alone I got 27,819.
    Match lasted 54 minutes...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

33. Post #8833
    October 2010
    975 Posts
    How annoying, my next unlock for Recon is the SKS, which I already have unlocked thanks to that one pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #8834
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,038 Posts
    My god... I was just part of one of the most epic defenses I have ever seen in BF3.

RPK-74M Extended Mag. Too bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

35. Post #8835
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    RPK-74M Extended Mag. Too bad.
    I was using the AEK and G3A3 at first, but the hallway got clustered and I needed suppress people more than I needed to kill, so I took the RPK with 200 rounds and just held the trigger.

How annoying, my next unlock for Recon is the SKS, which I already have unlocked thanks to that one pack.
    Wanna know whats even more dumb than that?
    Everybody now has the physical warfare pack, meaning everyone unlocks the DOA-12 and SKS early, but those items were not removed from the leveling list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #8836
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,038 Posts
    I was using the AEK and G3A3 at first, but the hallway got clustered and I needed suppress people more than I needed to kill, so I took the RPK with 200 rounds and just held the trigger.

FYI not only RPK has 200 rounds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

37. Post #8837
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts

FYI not only RPK has 200 rounds.
    I wanted something balanced on fire rate, recoil, and spread.
    The heaver guns that fire slower, fire too much slower, and have too much spread.
    The M249 and MG36 burn through too much ammo

I don't exactly see whats wrong with using the RPK with E-mags, it should have a drum mag anyways.

unrelated to post

I also saw two silenced pistols in the video, but couldn't make them out, even in still frame.

One looked thing enough to be the MP443 (could have been the CZ, but who knows).
    And one was thicker like the G18 (could have been a G18).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

38. Post #8838
    October 2010
    378 Posts
    I don't exactly see whats wrong with using the RPK with E-mags, it should have a drum mag anyways.
    Because it's an RPK-74, and 5.45x39 cannot into drum magazines.

39. Post #8839
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,122 Posts
    So I was just going about my business trying to laser paint a nasty chopper and then bam

Suddenly I'm stuck in third person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #8840
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,085 Posts
    In that case you're just using the knife far too much instead of going on knife only servers. That amount of knife kills with such a low amount of gun kills isn't normal.
    I don't see what the problem is if I have a high spm and all that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)