1. Post #8321
    April 2010
    2,420 Posts
    I don't understand the last Co-op mission.....

I'm always the guy who is supposed to "take the shot" when the HVT grabs my partner. My partner gets off from his hold and then the HVT shoots me.

What am I doing wrong? I don't get any key promts like in the bomb defusal.
    The person grabbed has a QTE. You don't. You have to shoot when you have a clear shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #8322
    February 2012
    187 Posts
    Unfortunately.

Other thing that pisses me off is the guys who go rambo and shoot everyone in the embassy mission.
    People are dicks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #8323
    October 2009
    6,412 Posts
    The person grabbed has a QTE. You don't. You have to shoot when you have a clear shot.
    I pressed the Mouse1 like mad, but nothing happened.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #8324
    Lieutenant-General of the United FP Alliance
    April 2011
    5,038 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #8325
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,792 Posts
    Anyone else get this bug? Happens every time.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #8326
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    see I wish we had markings for bombing runs like that in multiplayer
    i never know what the fuck to go for as the jet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #8327
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,503 Posts
    TVGM change was good, one shotting tanks from half a map away with a guided rocket is dumb.

The general armor change though was good and I am hoping the "tweaks" don't translate to "revert". It's not like tanks are super impossible to drive now you just have to be more careful with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8328
    March 2007
    545 Posts
    I'm not sure if this was posted before. But some dudes made an improvement to the battlelog.

http://getbblog.com/en/features

I've tried it, and it has some pretty cool stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #8329
    December 2009
    8,782 Posts
    Troll snipers by proning on their MAV :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

10. Post #8330
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,308 Posts
    Anyone else get this bug? Happens every time.

I had that once, reloading the mission fixed it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

11. Post #8331
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,267 Posts
    I'm not sure if this was posted before. But some dudes made an improvement to the battlelog.

http://getbblog.com/en/features

I've tried it, and it has some pretty cool stuff.
    I've been using it for a few weeks now. It's quite nice having more in depth detail about the weapons (estimated bullet spread based on attachments). And the counter for medals is pretty cool too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #8332
    January 2010
    3,533 Posts
    Destroyed a chopper mid air with a kornet missile, felt fucking good man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

13. Post #8333
    April 2011
    5,038 Posts
    Forgot to browse my dogtag collection for a long time...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

14. Post #8334
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,614 Posts
    Fixed AA missiles not doing damage to vehicles moving at very high speeds (This is the much wanted heatseaker fix)
    THANK FUCKING GOD.

Also explains why missiles would work on some targets and not others.

15. Post #8335
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    Forgot to browse my dogtag collection for a long time...
    Whats the bronze star one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #8336
    --
    August 2009
    2,034 Posts
    I wish C4 had a better dog tag.

17. Post #8337
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    I wish C4 had a better dog tag.
    The majority of tags are pretty boring, thats why I'm working to get the co-op 5 service stars dog tag.
    Its a bro-fist.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

18. Post #8338
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,503 Posts
    I use conquest winner and flag attacker dogtag.

Team Cap'n.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #8339
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,267 Posts
    The majority of tags are pretty boring, thats why I'm working to get the co-op 5 service stars dog tag.
    Its a bro-fist.

I kinda want that now...how many points is a service star in co-op anyway?

20. Post #8340
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    I kinda want that now...how many points is a service star in co-op anyway?
    A fuck ton...

I've been at this shit for days now and I'm only on my third service star at 1,440,830 points.
    Each mission will get you ~10,000 points give or take a few thousand.
    so...
    Fuck..

21. Post #8341
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,906 Posts
    Been a few days, fairly bog standard this one

Vehicle motion sensors and common fucking sense = hacking

22. Post #8342
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    Been a few days, fairly bog standard this one

Vehicle motion sensors and common fucking sense = hacking
    I know your pain sir.

23. Post #8343
    July 2005
    227 Posts
    There is a vehicle motion sensor? no wonder i can't sneak up on tanks without being seen by one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #8344
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,267 Posts
    A fuck ton...

I've been at this shit for days now and I'm only on my third service star at 1,440,830 points.
    Each mission will get you ~10,000 points give or take a few thousand.
    so...
    Fuck..
    Holy balls...yeah I am not getting that any time soon considering co-op is the flakiest part of the game for actually being able to finish a game.

Edited:

There is a vehicle motion sensor? no wonder i can't sneak up on tanks without being seen by one.
    I believe all ground vehicles have a small radius sensor. But I don't normally see drivers pay attention to it unless they know you're there. It's quite a small radius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #8345
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,085 Posts
    I hope they fix the m26 before it becomes the next usas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

26. Post #8346
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,426 Posts
    they need better service stars to put in the left side. they're all so boring and not really unique to the person, while the right one is. it would be cool if they could both be unique. not sure why they made it so the ones on the left are just super easy to unlock and not really that cool at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #8347
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,503 Posts
    idk why you would even bother banning for supposed walls or ESP when the game gives you so much information.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #8348
    May 2010
    3,086 Posts
    idk why you would even bother banning for supposed walls or ESP when the game gives you so much information.
    The problem is that no one ever bothers paying attention to the information they're given. I was in a game once where this dipshit was constantly accusing this one guy of hacking and the dude was like "So looking at your minimap is hacking now?" and the accuser was all "Fuck off with your noob minimap faggit" and shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #8349
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts

Edited:

I believe all ground vehicles have a small radius sensor. But I don't normally see drivers pay attention to it unless they know you're there. It's quite a small radius.
    You have to equip the motion sensor, I'm not sure what slot it replaces.
    All I know is that I never use it.
    The problem is that no one ever bothers paying attention to the information they're given. I was in a game once where this dipshit was constantly accusing this one guy of hacking and the dude was like "So looking at your minimap is hacking now?" and the accuser was all "Fuck off with your noob minimap faggit" and shit.
    People in any game ever are retarded.
    If you have a high KD because people just run into your bullets, you're aimbotting, if people shoot at you when they don't have a clear shot, but you do, and you kill them, you're aimbotting.
    If you find out where someones camping because their guy is screaming bloody murder because they dropped a medkit or something, you're a waller.
    If you see a guy sitting right out in the open with giant ass scope glare and you run him over with a tank, you're walling.
    If you are more accurate than another guy, you're aimbotting.
    If you have a faster reaction time than another guy, you're aimbotting.
    If you have better eye sight for moving objects and stuff that doesn't go with the environment, you're walling.
    Its fucking pathetic some of the things I hear or get banned for when I play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #8350
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,906 Posts
    Holy balls...yeah I am not getting that any time soon considering co-op is the flakiest part of the game for actually being able to finish a game.

Edited:
    Nah no default sensors are fitted, motion sensor perks pick up any infantry in a radious about the same as the TUGS / MAV and is visible to all teammates, but unlike the mav it also shows people who are stationary too which is actually incredibly usefull (especially for rooting out shitty spawn campers).

Possibly one of the best tank perks there is, in terms of self preservation and team play.

But at the same time, stupidly over powered. I'd rather it did not exist at all but the nature of the game (the bloody spam) makes it too hard for me to turn down.

31. Post #8351
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,267 Posts
    Huh, I must have been thinking of BC2 too much I remember vehicles had the motion sensor with very limited range and it only shows enemies to you by default. Then the perk which has a much larger range.

32. Post #8352
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,085 Posts
    Nah no default sensors are fitted, motion sensor perks pick up any infantry in a radious about the same as the TUGS / MAV and is visible to all teammates, but unlike the mav it also shows people who are stationary too which is actually incredibly usefull (especially for rooting out shitty spawn campers).

Possibly one of the best tank perks there is, in terms of self preservation and team play.

But at the same time, stupidly over powered. I'd rather it did not exist at all but the nature of the game (the bloody spam) makes it too hard for me to turn down.
    Reactive armor is more useful atm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

33. Post #8353
    April 2011
    5,038 Posts
    Whats the bronze star one?

Even pros can't avoid my shiny knife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

34. Post #8354
    One sexy lumpy man
    August 2010
    1,466 Posts
    I'm hoping for some snow maps in the coming map packs, and maybe on those maps they can replace the default camo with some arctic camo so people don't look so out of place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #8355
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,403 Posts
    I want a nighttime conquest large map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #8356
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    I want a nighttime conquest large map
    Tehran highway?

37. Post #8357
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,667 Posts
    Tehran highway?
    He said large.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

38. Post #8358
    March 2007
    3,657 Posts
    He said large.
    That can be done on conquest large.
    From the start of the hill all the way back to the last rush point on rush mode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #8359
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,492 Posts
    I'm hoping for some snow maps in the coming map packs, and maybe on those maps they can replace the default camo with some arctic camo so people don't look so out of place.
    Armored Kill with snowy plains would be sexy to see when watching armored squads rolling over hills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #8360
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,620 Posts
    That can be done on conquest large.
    From the start of the hill all the way back to the last rush point on rush mode.
    A large map.
    As in, Caspian or Firestorm because they are LARGE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)