1. Post #1
    PM ME FOR /TWO\ RUST KEYS!!
    April 2011
    5,862 Posts

Space Station 13 is a station located in a universe unlike our own. The aim is to keep the station in one piece and follow the objectives dictated by the current gamemode. There is no limitation to the time a round can last. The shortest time being around 15 minutes or as long as a few hours. This however is assuming everyone does their job and are not killed/forced to abandon the station. There are many ways to live and many ways to die inside (and outside) of the space station. Being sucked in to a singularity, zapped by a wizard, gibbed and served as burgers by the chef and even getting your butt stolen because some asshole roboticist wanted to make buttbots.

Secret
    In short, any of the following modes can happen. This is to make sure you do not know if you should go and arm yourself to the teeth to fight against aliens or stop a syndicate member from stealing the stations blueprints and jet-packs.

Traitor
    Centcom: Enemy Transmission Intercept - Security Level Elevated
    One of the most common gamemodes played has a high chance of being picked in secret mode.
    Syndicate agent have infiltrated the station and have already assumed their disguises within the station. A Syndicate agent must follow a set of goals delivered at the start of the round.
    The goals include but are not limited to the following:

- Assassination: Kill a member of the crew in secrecy
    - Theft: Steal a following item
    Jet-pack, Captains Uniform, Rapid Construction Device, Captains Laser Gun, Hand Teleporter, Magnetic Boots, Station Blueprints, NASA Void Suit, Functional AI, Optical Thermal Scanners, Hypospray
    - Escape Alone: Allow no one but yourself to escape on the shuttle. This does not always have to mean kill everyone. Simple sabotage can hinder escape efforts as well.

Often there are multiple traitors with conflicting goals such as stealing the station blueprints or kill a member of staff.

Changeling
    Centcom: N/A
    “The Thing” is pretty much how to sum up this gamemode. It looks like one of us but it isn’t. The changelings goal is to consume DNA of crew members. Any crew member he consumes, he can transform into at will. A changeling must be stealthy and have a plan. Find an isolated victim and devour in secrecy. A changeling has an array of built-in natural weapons which can be changed and used in an instant such as paralysis and blind.

Nuclear Emergency
    A team of two to five Syndicate agents have the goal to steal the Nuclear Authentication disk and detonate the bomb within the space station. The members of the station have to stop the agents. Game usually turns into team death-match (however this is a bad approach)

Game Ending Conditions:

- Shuttle leaves with Nuclear Authentication disk on board - Crew wins
    - Shuttle leaves without the disk - Draw
    - Bomb Detonates - Syndicates win

Revolution
    Power to the people. A group of people are fed up with the Heads of the station.
    - Revolution Leaders start off with a flash. Flash crew to persuade them to join your fight
    - Revolutionaries can be identified by a red R on their character. Only revolutionaries can see this.
    - Some can not be flashed (Security Officer, Detective, Heads of staff, Captain

Game Ending Conditions:

- Command staff are eliminated (Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Research Director, Chief Engineer, Captain). Revolutionaries win
    - Revolution Leaders die. Crew wins

Wizard
    Centcom: There is a Space Wizard aboard the station.
    This is a very rarely played gamemode.
    A space wizard has infiltrated the station! A wizard is much like traitor mode in which he has a goal to steal or destroy a part of the station and escape on the shuttle. The wizard comes with an arsenal of spells which can manipulate time and space. There may be an apprentice at times also.

Game Ending Conditions:
    - Wizard and apprentices die. Crew wins
    - Shuttle leaves without wizard completing objectives. Draw
    - Wizard completes objectives and escapes. Wizard/Apprentices win

Alien
    Aliens are invading the ship! You must accept your call to arms and defend the ship at all costs against the space scum. Random players are chosen as aliens and must gain access to the ship and destroy the inhabitants.

Game Ending Conditions:
    - Heads and AI die. Aliens win
    - Alien Queen dies. Humanity wins

Misc
    Other chances involve having Rogue AI, Meteor showers, wormholes, blackouts, gladiator fights in a huge maze and many more possible ways to make life hard in general.

Jobs
    List taken from TG station
    Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Security Officer, Warden, Detective, Lawyer, Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician, Janitor, Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner, Botanist, Research Director, Chief Medical officer, Medical Doctor, Chemist, Geneticist, Virologist, Roboticist, Scientist, Assistant, Bartender, Chef, Clown, Mime, Chaplain, Librarian, AI, Cyborg, Personal AI, Ghost

Enemies
    Nuclear Agent, Changeling, Xenomorph, Wizard, Death Squad Officer, Space Ninja.

Download
    Register
    Eat shit and die[/b]

If you want to experiment or learn to play, and don't want to risk getting banned or robusted, then try this server;
    byond://74.116.190.66:2508
    Gamemode is always Sandbox

Facepunchers
    Code:
    Byond key: MisterSjeiks
    IC Nam: Brian Wilson or Hot <job> Johnson, usually
    Servers; Gibbed, /TG/, SPS 69

Byond key: WarRage
    IC Name: Darren Rowley
    Servers: SPS 69

Byond key: ATDoop
    IC Name: Doctor Green, Anus Green, Grant Jenkins, Cesar Wilson
    Servers: /tg/, SPS 69, DK25 once in a blue moon

Byond: Manofwealthandtaste
    IC: Roman Canabe, sometimes "Ban-He the Warrior Monk"
    Servers: Gibbed

Byond Key: Pilotguy97
    IC Name: Markus Luian
    Servers: Gibbed #4, SPS 69 every now and again

Byond key: Sasasing
    IC Name: Tomas De Zumalacarregui
    Servers: Gibbed, SPS 69

Beyond key: Streecer
    IC Name: Dan McNinja

Byond key: Flothers
    IC name: Arkhip Modest
    Servers: Gibbed, SPS 69, /TG/.

Byond key: VistaPOWA
    IC name: Dave Johnson

Key: Falcon343
    IC name: Scruffy Mcscrufferton, Batman, Sheogorath, Athena the wise, Aphrodite the Lovely, Lady Justice, Dr. Gordblort.
    Server: Administrator for SPS 69.

Byond key: Bogex
    IC Name: Ricky Sullivan, Hannah Sullivan

Byond: WalrusPunch
    IC: Gabe Arr
    Servers: gibbed, mars station occasionally

Byond key; Bromega
    IC Name; Kurt Helborg
    Servers; Gibbed

Byond key: Jattl
    IC Name: Al Asad, Nippelle Dickens
    Servers: Mars Station, Gibbed, (sometimes) D2K5

Byond key: Scratt
    IC Name: Jamie Zoucks

Byond key: Norzone
    IC Name: Romeo Fisher
    Servers: SPS 69 admin.

Byond key: swebonny
    IC Name: COCKSUCKER / Benny Wollang
    Servers: SPS 69 and Gibbed

BYOND: Kaizo54
    IC: Elliott Quinn
    Server: Facepunch and SPS 69.

Byond key:themoses
    IC Name:Jack Jebidiah
    Server: SPS 69

Byond Key: Repulsion
    IC name: Iob Jardine

Byond key: Bopi
    IC Name: Duncan Bouer
    Servers: SPS

Byond Key: Andpie1
    IC Name: Leonid Stepanovich
    Servers: Spacepunch, then FP server, then gibbed.

Byond key: Foos
    IC Name: Randomized
    Servers: FP

BYOND Key: Ceojac
    IC Name: Random

BYOND Key: Jack_Trades
    IC Name: Jack Trades
    Servers: Gibbed

Byond key: MrCampin
    IC Name: JC Denton
    Servers: SPS 96

Byond key : Articsledder
    IC Name: Derpsmond D. Moonbar
    Servers: Gibbed for now

Byond key : Trevian1
    IC Name: Trevian Varthius
    Servers: Gibbed #3 and SPS 69

BYOND key: DrVagax
    IC name: Scruffy/Kim young Ill/Adam Hensen/Lord Vagax
    Servers: SpacePunch Station 69

BYOND key: DoctorDoodler
    IC name: Doodler Punch(item here)
    Servers: Sps69, Gibbed 3/4.

BYOND name: MrDestroyer123123
    IC name: Olaf The Pink Beard
    Ingame footage

Copyright Yffulf 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Winner x 22Funny x 7Optimistic x 2Late x 1Artistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,366 Posts
    Not bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I hate you.
    April 2010
    2,087 Posts
    Forgot to add me to the list of players.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2011
    5,862 Posts
    Forgot to add me to the list of players.

Added.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,149 Posts
    HONK

Also why is the main stations section empty?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2011
    5,862 Posts
    Clicking the pictures will send you to the station's website.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    dangit I was gonna make this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,472 Posts
    If you can round up enough info you should create a spot on the OP for some of the various remakes being made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts

Edited:

it's a post in the ban appeal forum on /tg/ stations forum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,063 Posts
    Don't forget to add me.

BYOND: Rowtree
    IC Names: Lucy Sky, Lance Peterson
    Servers: Most of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    April 2009
    233 Posts
    Add me too please
    BYOND: Billibobc1
    IC names: Richard Fuefer/Rickey Fuefer
    Servers: Mostly Gibbed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    Change mine to Elliott Quinn/Ellen Quinn and tgstation/SPS69, please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13

April 2011
    13 Posts
    Permabanning everyone on the facepunchers list from gibbed + mo42.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    MO42? Mars Outpost? Fuck, I thought that was a cool thing. Why would you do this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    466 Posts
    no wait a few of them are good players
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,543 Posts
    I never did anything to you! good thing i'm not on list then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    can you add "Jerome Calamity" to my list of IC names

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,606 Posts
    Oh god, I remember playing that game long ago.

I always ended up getting knocked out by murderous clowns hiding me in lockers or 80% of the station instantly blowing in pieces with no prior warning or trying to contain a plasma fire thingy in the med bay, good times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2008
    176 Posts
    Wow! a new update to the spacestation13.com remake yesterday!

http://spacestation13.com/?p=220

Look how pretty that cryo tank is!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    January 2009
    4,858 Posts
    Wowie, I can get my self banned for just about anything. And, I just learned how to multi-key!
    WOO~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    April 2011
    5,862 Posts
    Is the initdroprilasdkja recipe still the same? I want to try it out sometime.

Edited:

Oh wow you can win moderating rights on Gibbed with a spriting contest.

Edited:

I sure hope it wont be an asshole that wins.

Deon posted:
    Are we getting a nuclear engine? Awesome.

So here's the deal.

Reactor:

You insert the plutonium rods there, and then through a computer you can control their lowering. The lower - the more power the reactor generates, but it increases a risk of meltdown.

Plutonium rods:

(I have the in-hand sprites in .dmi format)

Rods like rods, just plutonium. Their holder should recieve radiation damage (there's a way to evade that, below).

A coolant pod:

It's better than having other rods (graphite for example) because if engineers have to insert plutonium rods, then graphite rods... Yeah, boring, and it adds some diversity to the engine look. These should be the primary subotaging targets for traitors to cause meltdown.

A boiler:

The working part of the engine which transmits the power from nuclear reaction to turbine (by being heated).

A turbine:

An electrical motor which generates power. I have a rotating animation for a powered turbine in .dmi (I can make a gif if you do not believe :P). I used parts of some pipe machinery from old SS13 sprites I have from somewhere for the rotating parts (rotors), so if you hate it I can remake them :).

Finally, a manual control, in case of the main computer being destroyed, when you need to retract rods to stop a meltdown risking your own life (a true job for a true hero assistant):

Here's a full picture of the inner reactor:

All parts should be remotely controlled by a computer console. It's not advised to set the engine manually (rod loading is safe because the engine is not working yet).

A radiation medkit:

It should contain arithrazine in case of some stupid engineer walking into reactor.

And finally, a recolored and tweaked bio suit, the radiation suit:

It should prevent radiation damage from holding rods or entering a working reactor, it should also probably protect from radiation events and a massive radiation wave (so engineers could use them to save poor people who could not get into maintenance; a bonus usage for an item and a profession is always a plus).

Various hand-held equipment like geiger counters and a proper image for the engine computer console are on the way.
    Best one in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,067 Posts
    And that is why Gibbed is shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,987 Posts
    Is the initdroprilasdkja recipe still the same? I want to try it out sometime.

Edited:

Edited:

I sure hope it wont be an asshole that wins.

Best one in my opinion.
    That looks indeed awesome. Who doesn't want to cause a space Chernobyl?
    Also clown in charge of reactor erry day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,168 Posts
    So someone in the What Are You Working On thread is making an SS13 gamemode for GMod.

I've been working on a SS13 gamemode this week, WIP. I have stolen some of the textures from that game but I hope that I will create my own later on.

The map editor, It's not finished yet and I need to add so that you can place items in the map.
    The tiles become solid/floors depending on the layer name, if the layer name that the tile is lying in contains "solid" the tile will become solid for example.

Testing out the map and adding lightning plus testing an item.
    When I go out in space I float in the direction I last went and will continue to do so until I hit a floor or something solid.
    What do you guys think? I'm quite hopeful that it won't be as scary-looking to pick up as SS13 is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,980 Posts
    SS13 gamemode for GMod.
    What the fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,067 Posts
    Oh my god that looks amazing. I do hope this one gets finished, because it looks like it'll be fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,168 Posts
    What the fuck.
    Well I don't know, what're you asking me for? It looks good anyhow, so what does it matter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,980 Posts
    Well I don't know, what're you asking me for? It looks good anyhow, so what does it matter?
    Uhm, im not asking you anything, simply expressing my disbelief that such a thing exists.

I simply fail to see the point of converting it to Garrysmod of all things, especially if you are just going to use the exact same tile graphics of the actual game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,635 Posts
    That just gave me goosebumps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,168 Posts
    Uhm, im not asking you anything, simply expressing my disbelief that such a thing exists.
    Oh right, I thought you were being all like "omfg nooo lil kiddies will play it"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,067 Posts
    Now you're implying that "lil kiddies" don't already play SS13.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,980 Posts
    Anyway, i havent played SS13 for about half a year or so now, was thinking this was a decent time to start again, so i was hoping some of you fine gentlemen could point me in the direction of a good server, preferably not Gibbed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Emi Waifu 2011 <3
    November 2010
    1,759 Posts
    Either the fp server or gibbed only good ones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,067 Posts
    /tg/ is pretty good. Bay12 is good if you want to have to RP blinking.

35. Post #35
    July 2006
    105 Posts
    Did gibbed change layout?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    I can resist everything except temptation
    January 2008
    3,665 Posts
    Um, why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,472 Posts
    Yep, from donutstation to shroomstation, zeta is attached to the main station and old zeta is a derelict of sorts.

also, holy shit it's a joke calm down
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    From which server, exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,470 Posts
    From which server, exactly?
    I'm not even following why he'd do this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    October 2011
    21 Posts
    i fucking love you
    this is why gibbed will remain the best server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)