a deathsquad that got robusted by my fire
    and a nuke detonating
    also valhalla
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #5842
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    And me, Sergeant Mayor Pershing of the ERT, detonating the nuke while carrying a buddy to the ERT shuttle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

3. Post #5843
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,294 Posts
    That was me. Thanks bro.

4. Post #5844
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,714 Posts
    And me, Sergeant Mayor Pershing of the ERP, detonating the nuke while carrying a buddy to the ERP shuttle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #5845
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    Why did you blankquote that? Anyway, I tried to clone you but the console bugged out.

6. Post #5846
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,714 Posts
    Why did you blankquote that? Anyway, I tried to clone you but the console bugged out.
    Read closer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #5847
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    Well great. Admin made a doppelganger of me, who then shot me in front of everyone. A minute later my friends space me...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

8. Post #5848
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,511 Posts
    I was out getting handcuffs or something?
    I am the best surgeon anesthesia is for wimps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #5849
    July 2009
    1,503 Posts
    Round of the month August 2012. Definitely. Holy shit that was fun. I ended up spacing Bogex/Ricky when I meant to space his clone. For those who weren't in, Casey decided to make the Honkmother fuck up the station. This happened by evil clown, all lights out, poo on the walls, gibs, and clones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

10. Post #5850
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,782 Posts
    good to know bay still lets black pai names

those were great on TG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

11. Post #5851
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    Yeah, and apparently that was what killed me. I gave my PDA to you. Jayson thought I was the imposter because I didn't have one.

12. Post #5852
    August 2010
    4,436 Posts
    Round of the month August 2012. Definitely. Holy shit that was fun. I ended up spacing Bogex when I meant to space his clone. For those who weren't in, Casey decided to make the Honkmother fuck up the station. This happened by evil clown, all lights out, poo on the walls, gibs, and clones.
    I got so tired of fixing those lights, even the janitor's autolathe didn't make it any easier.

13. Post #5853
    April 2011
    908 Posts
    Well great. Admin made a doppelganger of me, who then shot me in front of everyone. A minute later my friends space me...

14. Post #5854
    July 2009
    1,503 Posts
    Yeah, and apparently that was what killed me. I gave my PDA to you. Jayson thought I was the imposter because I didn't have one.
    You were the one who got tasered, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

15. Post #5855
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,256 Posts
    Oh shit, I might have axed you quite a few times.
    In the head.
    Until you died.

Sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #5856
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    504 Posts
    For what it's worth I did instruct him specifically not to hurt you. 50 admin brownie points for taking it like a man and not whining in ooc or something. Next time an event goes down I got your back.

RETRACTION: okay apparently I forgot to tell him not to hurt you . My bad! I'm sorry about that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

17. Post #5857
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    I decided not to shit over OOC and instead spam pray.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

18. Post #5858
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    919 Posts
    I was made into a doppelganger by an admin aswell, then subsequently shot under suspicion of being an evil spirit or something. Then my internet died out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

19. Post #5859
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,597 Posts
    That event was pretty odd, felt really buggy. I had a doppelganger run away from me, five minutes later I just get ghosted. Not gibbed, not even dead, just ghosted out of the body.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

20. Post #5860
    January 2012
    974 Posts
    I was out getting handcuffs or something?
    I am the best surgeon anesthesia is for wimps.
    There's anesthesia?

21. Post #5861
    King of the Oil Refinery
    December 2008
    6,212 Posts
    tried to give a traitor more telecrystals
    ended up making him quadruple traitor
    then i just gave him 10000 telecrystals for shits n gigs
    then deadsnipe killed him and the uplink was appearantly unlocked
    balloons
    everywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #5862
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,296 Posts
    Yeah, that was me. I blew up a roboticist with a suspicious package, but Deadsnipe was looking through the security cameras...

23. Post #5863
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    join dum dumz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

24. Post #5864
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,967 Posts
    so for those of you who have played on facebase, what are your impressions so far? what do you like, what would you change, and what would you suggest?
    Suggestions:

Fixing the bar's wiring
    A planet & base that you can go to on a shuttle
    Centcom being improved
    The round not ending when you arrive at centcom, but when you press a button there
    A whole new section of that station that serves some purpose (or doesn't!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #5865
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,130 Posts
    Suggestions:

Centcom being improved
    The round not ending when you arrive at centcom, but when you press a button there
    Personally, I always thought the round should continue on the second station, dead players able to respawn. It would encourage players to stick around and watch the game. Rather than die and log out to go find another server and get angry they were griefed mid-way into a two hour round or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #5866
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    1,511 Posts
    Fuck that.
    Restart 5-10 seconds when the shuttle hits centcomm.
    Lightning rounds.

27. Post #5867
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,967 Posts
    Personally, I always thought the round should continue on the second station, dead players able to respawn. It would encourage players to stick around and watch the game. Rather than die and log out to go find another server and get angry they were griefed mid-way into a two hour round or something.
    I feel like it should be more of a place of leisure than the regular station, less having to do things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #5868
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,130 Posts
    Fuck that.
    Restart 5-10 seconds when the shuttle hits centcomm.
    Lightning rounds.
    See I was thinking when you arrive at the new station the crew starts out doing something like the Death Dome or whatever its called. No one EVER uses or implements those features. The prison colony on some servers? Use that shit if it's there!

Shuttle takes off, and all crew are replaced as Prisoners, the dead are the guards. Prison break. Random tools/weapons for prisoners in cells/throughout level.

That, i think would make for good fun. 2hr round of SS13, outright mayhem for a few minutes, back to the grind.

I feel like it should be more of a place of leisure than the regular station, less having to do things
    So... what? Bar full of drinks, all but one with acid and one loaded gun hidden somewhere in centcomm?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #5869
    February 2009
    927 Posts
    You are aware that Space Station 13 is a game right, not one of those shitty avatar-based IM clients like IMVU or whatever the fuck, right? The point is to DO THINGS. Less things to do is NOT GOOD.

Edited:

Suggestions:

Fixing the bar's wiring
    Centcom being improved
    1. Fixing the bar's wiring, fine.
    2. It's called the mining station, if you can tear yourself away from head of staff jobs you have no idea how to competently play for a round maybe you could visit it.
    3. Nobody gives a fuck about centcom
    4. This idea relates to how nobody cares about centcom
    5. What the fuck is this. In a normal person's brain this would be the space where an actual idea would form. "A whole new section of the station that serves some purpose" is not an idea, it's like the box an idea is supposed to go in.

30. Post #5870
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,412 Posts
    I like centcom :<

I at least want to use the Gateway there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

31. Post #5871
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,927 Posts
    Edited:

1. Fixing the bar's wiring, fine.
    2. It's called the mining station, if you can tear yourself away from head of staff jobs you have no idea how to competently play for a round maybe you could visit it.
    3. Nobody gives a fuck about centcom
    4. This idea relates to how nobody cares about centcom
    5. What the fuck is this. In a normal person's brain this would be the space where an actual idea would form. "A whole new section of the station that serves some purpose" is not an idea, it's like the box an idea is supposed to go in.
    No-one cares about Centcom probably because you can't got there, and when you do get there, the game ends after 30 seconds.

Edited:

Just a guess though.

32. Post #5872
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,294 Posts
    an admin should join facebase and ban the srs RPer.

33. Post #5873
    September 2009
    995 Posts
    Yeah, that was me. I blew up a roboticist with a suspicious package, but Deadsnipe was looking through the security cameras...
    The same roboticist that tried to take out my brain, but only succeeded in decapitating me, and removing an unaffiliated brain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #5874
    April 2011
    908 Posts
    Deadsnipe didn't even kill you.

I was looking through Sec Cameras in the Mime-Cave, saw you give the package to Jim, which ended up completely gibbing him.

Then I simply ran to where you were and stunned and killed you.

Honestly, I wasn't going to kill you, but I didn't have any handcuffs on me, so I couldn't take you in.

Sorry.

35. Post #5875
    April 2010
    2,401 Posts
    Does anyone use 'srs RP' as a way to hide their objectives as an antag? I mean really, if shitcurrity thinks you're just going to be a happy librarian, they will never have a reason to raid your private study and find your stack of corpses. My best rounds have been as civilian jobs, with almost no one realizing I did a thing till the end of the round, seeing the objective list, the station realizes that the lowly Mime has murdered the captain and stolen his laser gun.

36. Post #5876
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,714 Posts
    There are two ways to antag.

Being stealthy, and being overt.

You just described the stealthy aproach.

The overt approach usually involves spacing everybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #5877
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,908 Posts
    We really need to organise events so that we get more than 7 people on the server at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #5878
    King of the Oil Refinery
    December 2008
    6,212 Posts
    There are two ways to antag.

Being stealthy, and being overt.

You just described the stealthy aproach.

The overt approach usually involves spacing everybody.
    the deadsnipe approach involves blowing off every head on the station with a .357 then detonating yourself with a gigantic bomb
    first time I've ever seen "Everyone is dead, restarting in 30 seconds..." on a normal round
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #5879
    Ah yes "opinions"
    October 2005
    16,908 Posts
    Just another day aboard FaceBase

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

40. Post #5880
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    Suggestions:

Fixing the bar's wiring
    Centcom being improved
    1. Been done for a while
    2. Not yet
    3. Why?
    4. Ehhhh
    5. Let me learn atmos first and I'll try my best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events