1. Post #281
    August 2009
    9,664 Posts
    What if you have to go inside her to set the nuke? Like that kingdoms hearts level with Pinocchio.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

2. Post #282
    January 2012
    373 Posts
    Dialogue with the sink intelligence crashes my game every time, only idea on the net says that it's caused by Requiem for a Wasteland which I don't have installed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

3. Post #283
    April 2007
    1,907 Posts
    Which DLC should I get first? I was thinking of getting lonesome road.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,470 Posts
    Can anyone link me to a mod that removes the level cap, that works with all the DLC?

The one i downloaded made my game crash on start up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

5. Post #285
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Anybody got some good fallout-y music? I'm arranging a playlist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,198 Posts
    This song is one of my favorites.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,470 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #288
    October 2010
    683 Posts
    Don't get lonesome road first. Play that last. The whole build up to the myth surrounding Ulysses is ruined if you don't play any other DLC first. There's some debate on whether Dead Money or Old World Blues should be played first. It can't really be explained without spoiling some parts of both DLC. Personally I think it should be.

1. Dead Money
    2. Old World Blues
    3. Lonesome Road

I'm sure there are others who disagree, but I believe the devs intended the DLC to be played in the order they were released. That's just my personal opinion. Honest Hearts has nothing to do with the other DLC. You can play it at any time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,765 Posts
    I hate those spots on the map that you should be able to climb over but you can't because the developers don't want you to get into that area easily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    So today begins the journey of my 100% pacifistic, diplomatic character. My goal is to talk my way past legate lanius and help Mr. House (IIRC, he's the only person you can follow that doesn't require you killing anyone else), and not to kill a single thing. I ran for it to New Vegas, I took the dangerous, deathclaw infested route. I finally evaded everything in 30-45 minutes. My plan to get the funds to get into the strip is simple, I'm going to the silver rush, and going to carry some goods to the bathroom where I can stealthily steal everything. My SPECIALS are,

S:1
    P:7
    E:1
    C:10
    I:8
    A:8
    L:7
    This includes stat boosts from equipment (as far as I know, only my hat increases perception) just so you know. Also, I'm playing on Very Hard + Hardcore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,571 Posts
    This is one of my old posts on my idea for Fallout 4.

Suggestions?
    I think it sounds like a cool game idea, but in my opinion it wouldn't really work for fallout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #292
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    here's that playlist. i wanted to add a few more genres to the mix, so it may not be to everyone's liking, but it all seems to fit into the lore pretty well ( it could have been recorded at some point during history)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDD60EA2EB414A73E

still would like more suggestions though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #293
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    Fuck, how do I get the chip out of benny without killing him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

14. Post #294
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Fuck, how do I get the chip out of benny without killing him?
    Let him stick it inyour pooper. No, really.

15. Post #295
    Im Dallas Powers
    June 2010
    1,732 Posts
    Can anyone link me to a mod that removes the level cap, that works with all the DLC?

The one i downloaded made my game crash on start up
    Funny thing is im working on one now

16. Post #296
    I asked Obama about Facepunch and all I got was molested by the Secret Service
    December 2009
    4,144 Posts
    Don't get lonesome road first. Play that last. The whole build up to the myth surrounding Ulysses is ruined if you don't play any other DLC first. There's some debate on whether Dead Money or Old World Blues should be played first. It can't really be explained without spoiling some parts of both DLC. Personally I think it should be.

1. Dead Money
    2. Old World Blues
    3. Lonesome Road

I'm sure there are others who disagree, but I believe the devs intended the DLC to be played in the order they were released. That's just my personal opinion. Honest Hearts has nothing to do with the other DLC. You can play it at any time.
    While I agree with him on not playing Lonesome Road first I wouldn't be so quick to toss aside Honest Hearts. Mostly because all the DLC have the same theme, with Lonesome Road tying it together and bringing it all full circle. So my advice just play them in the order they were released for the full experience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    Guys, how the fuck do I get through the Securitron Vault as a pacifist.

18. Post #298
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,357 Posts
    Stealth Boys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,370 Posts
    Stimpacks and the forward key.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

20. Post #300
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    here's that playlist. i wanted to add a few more genres to the mix, so it may not be to everyone's liking, but it all seems to fit into the lore pretty well ( it could have been recorded at some point during history)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDD60EA2EB414A73E

still would like more suggestions though
    would like some feedback plox
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    Im Dallas Powers
    June 2010
    1,732 Posts
    Stimpacks and the forward key.
    Or auto super stimpacks!
    They work wonders :D !
    Its also using more resources hes less likely to have!

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,446 Posts
    I hate those spots on the map that you should be able to climb over but you can't because the developers don't want you to get into that area easily.
    It never really happened to me that much in Fallout 3, but in New Vegas it happens constantly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    Stealth Boys.
    That's probably my only hope.

Edited:

Oh wow, so I managed to make a run for the generator thing that I needed to get to to put the chip in, and there were 3 turrets. One behind me, and 2 in front of me. Fucking ridiculous

Edited:

Woo, I finally managed to beat the Securitron Vault. That was a tough one.

24. Post #304
    April 2007
    1,907 Posts
    I just had the weirdest thing happen to me. I was at helios one going out back when my game lagged suddenly and old lady Gibson appeared out of nowhere with her dogs. She then started shooting at veronica for some reason so veronica killed her and her dogs. what the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #305
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,436 Posts
    Such is life in the wasteland.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    October 2010
    683 Posts
    I just had the weirdest thing happen to me. I was at helios one going out back when my game lagged suddenly and old lady Gibson appeared out of nowhere with her dogs. She then started shooting at veronica for some reason so veronica killed her and her dogs. what the fuck
    That happens to me on every playthrough. No idea what triggers it.

Oh and about Large Marge, I would love to have an isolated tribe descended from the Inuits that worships her (because all Fallout games need tribals). They believe that the wrecks of ships destroyed by Large Marge are gifts from their god that they then used to build their settlement.

Maybe even have a huge scrap metal monument of her in the center of town (ala megaton nuke). I suppose in the questline, you could choose between Captain Baha and the Fishing Town or the Inuit Tribals; rewards being vastly different (possibly even unbalanced to justify siding with the tribals).

Or at least some tribe doing something crazy. It's mandatory...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #307
    June 2011
    3,333 Posts
    What happened to the gift giving/trading thread here? I really want see if I can somehow trade HL2:Ep1 and a 50% off valve coupon for fallout 2 and the courier's stash

28. Post #308
    May 2010
    4,629 Posts
    And then after several weeks of long labor the Large Marge mission gets released then someone on the nexus decides to stick a penis or vagina on her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events

29. Post #309
    May 2011
    3,899 Posts
    Hawt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,146 Posts
    And then after several weeks of long labor the Large Marge mission gets released then someone on the nexus decides to stick a penis or vagina on her.
    Inevitable process

So, wait, is Large Marge going to be an actual mod, or what?

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    Guys, how do I complete Volare! without doing the Ant Misbehavin' quest?

32. Post #312
    thread killa
    May 2010
    966 Posts
    You can do other things to increase the Boomers' trust in you. Raquel takes missiles and Jack accepts scrap metal in exchange for positive Boomer reputation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    I suppose I can listen to Pete and heal the patients too? I'm level 8 and I already have 100 speech.

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    You're gonna need a high medicine skill to cure the patients.

You can also fix the solar panels and if your charisma is high enough, you can do some errands for some of the Boomer Kids (Not counting finding the teddy bear.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,021 Posts

1. Dead Money
    2. Old World Blues
    3. Lonesome Road

Honest hearts should be played first, there are a few references to Ulysses but not as many as the other's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    You're gonna need a high medicine skill to cure the patients.

You can also fix the solar panels and if your charisma is high enough, you can do some errands for some of the Boomer Kids (Not counting finding the teddy bear.)
    I have 40 Medicine, if I remember correctly, I need 50. I just need to level once more.

37. Post #317
    June 2011
    3,333 Posts
    I always do that quest just for all the ammo and weapons in the array. Ants are piss easy, you may as well just do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,485 Posts
    He's doing a pacifist run though, so he can't kill any ants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,980 Posts
    He's doing a pacifist run though, so he can't kill any ants.
    Is it even possible to beat the game by killing nothing? If I remember correctly, don't I have to kill some legionaries at the legate's camp for a gate to open?

40. Post #320
    August 2009
    9,664 Posts
    It kind of sucks how the PnP kind of died out so now we have to talk about Fallout 4: Large Marge and the Nuclear Winter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)