1. Post #481
    November 2010
    2,632 Posts
    It would have been a better choice then the Service Rifle TBH.

I'm sick of all these armalite weapons.
    Wait, there are more Armalite weapons in NV than just the AR-10/Service Rifle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events

2. Post #482
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Wait, there are more Armalite weapons than just the AR-10/Service Rifle in NV?
    Marksman, service rifles are armalite.

I wish they had more quasi-futuristic guns in NV.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #483
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,995 Posts
    Gyrojet weapons would be neat, if potentially slightly OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #484
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,342 Posts
    Still sick?
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #485
    November 2010
    2,632 Posts
    Gyrojet weapons would be neat, if potentially slightly OP.
    Wasn't their performance underwhelming?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #486
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    Wasn't their performance underwhelming?
    Sorta. They actaully gained momentum the closer they got to their optimal range, about 250-300 M.

But were slower out of the barrel, were expensive to produce compared to simple bullets and rifles, and the advantages they provided, while impressive, could not make up for this fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #487
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    It sorta bugs me how this game lacks any .50 MG weapons besides the AM Rifle.

I need to mess around in Nifscope and edit the Double-Barrel form Point lookout into an elephant gun.

Unless somebody has beaten me to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #488
    April 2007
    1,898 Posts
    The idea sounds cool and I'd definitely play it, but there's a lotta room for whining from people. Mostly because being a fugly ghoul will make some more insecure people bust a nut.

But as I say I'd definitely play it.
    It should be optional if anything. I would play love to play as a ghoul myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #489
    October 2010
    683 Posts
    It should be optional if anything. I would play love to play as a ghoul myself
    I don't think I'd like to start out as a ghoul, but having a feature where you could become one later through sudden high amounts of radiation exposure (like getting nuked) would be a cool feature. Of course if you disabled it via menu, you'd just die and go back to a previous save.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #490
    October 2010
    7,466 Posts
    So, i do all those quests to help out the brotherhood and i still have to    Blow them to hell.    I assumed that when the lockdown ended they would pick up and move somewhere else. Mr. House is beginning to become more and more dislikable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #491
    SJW 4 lyfe
    December 2009
    7,342 Posts
    So, i do all those quests to help out the brotherhood and i still have to    Blow them to hell.    I assumed that when the lockdown ended they would pick up and move somewhere else. Mr. House is beginning to become more and more dislikable.
    There's a mod to avoid doing that.

12. Post #492
    October 2010
    7,466 Posts
    There's a mod to avoid doing that.
    Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #493
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,505 Posts

-Walking to Vegas, I decide to stop at the Grub n' Gulp rest stop, the finest dining establishment in all of New Vegas.
    -A Legion assassin party comes to kill me.
    -I survive intact along with Boone but both Lupe and Fitz were killed in the battle.
    -Alright I feel like shit seeing as I liked both of those characters for some odd reason even though they're both pretty minor.
    -After that little predicament, Boone and I decide to get a little payback.
    -Walk directly into the fort after brushing off the few Legionaries guarding the front. I just do not give a single fuck.
    -Waltz in, use Anti-Materiel rifle, Plasma Caster and a few other op weapons I happened to have sitting in my and Boone's pockets.
    -The fight is pretty brutal, but nothing I can't handle. I finally get to Caesar's tent.
    -Making it a point to kill most of Caesar's guards and dogs, I run out with him behind me.
    -Use Euclid's C-Finder to make him into ground beef.

-Lupe and Fitz, you did not die in vain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

14. Post #494
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    revised the FUBAR concept, check it in fast threads

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #495
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,354 Posts
    According to Jason Bergman on Twitter, David Anthony Pizzuto, the actor who voiced Lily New Vegas passed away, RIP.

sorry if I'm late I only just found out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18 (list)

16. Post #496
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    RIP in peace sweat prinsess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,325 Posts
    According to Jason Bergman on Twitter, David Anthony Pizzuto, the actor who voiced Lily New Vegas passed away, RIP.

sorry if I'm late I only just found out.
    R.I.P Grandma Lily. :(

18. Post #498
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,708 Posts
    Lily was my favorite companion :(

19. Post #499
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    everybody who has ever contributed to fallout is dying
    I know it's two people, but this is in such a small time frame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,708 Posts
    Is the other one Tony Jay?

21. Post #501
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,521 Posts
    everybody who has ever contributed to fallout is dying
    Please take Alienslof, please god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,708 Posts
    I think her work falls more under the "vandalism" category, not "contribution"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #503

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    Please take Alienslof, please god
    I wouldnt exactly say she has contributed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

24. Post #504
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    I wouldnt exactly say she has contributed
    who is alienslof?

25. Post #505
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,314 Posts
    who is alienslof?
    I second this? Who?

----

On another note playing through FO1 again. Getting it to run on this POS Macbook was a mission in itself but it's doable. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #506
    PIRATE METAL BASTARD
    October 2009
    7,521 Posts

27. Post #507

28. Post #508
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,314 Posts
    Well then. That answers my question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #509
    May 2010
    4,560 Posts
    I still refuse to believe that alienslof is a woman.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #510
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,708 Posts
    I still refuse to believe that alienslof is a woman.
    I imagine that alienslof is similar to the amorphophous blob that you start as in TES:V.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #511
    February 2010
    16,301 Posts
    I imagine that alienslof is similar to the amorphophous blob that you start as in TES:V.
    Didn't she post a picture of herself? I remember seeing something about her ''mod'' and someone posting a picture of a land whale.

32. Post #512
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,995 Posts
    Didn't she post a picture of herself? I remember seeing something about her ''mod'' and someone posting a picture of a land whale.
    Yeah, she did, and someone posted it here like half a year back. I'm unsure if I just have a good memory or if it's burned into my brain pan.

Just so you know: it's everything you thought she'd be.

33. Post #513
    February 2010
    16,301 Posts
    Yeah, she did, and someone posted it here like half a year back.
    Must have been where I saw it then. Most horrifying experience 2k11.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #514
    May 2010
    4,560 Posts
    It was definitely posted, I remember her having what I thought was a xenomorph toy on her face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #515
    July 2010
    2,794 Posts
    Why did those links fill me with such petty rage? I don't care for peoples weird modding tastes generally but fuck, those were horrible.

Someone post her picture so I can feel slightly better. Bonus points if someone posts a mod that makes your character into her.

36. Post #516
    it's pronounced camel
    May 2010
    3,342 Posts
    Has anyone managed to get A Requiem for the Capital Wasteland to work? The extraction of the FO3 BSAs is failing for me:( (it doesn't delete some stuff, and the .esms are missing)

37. Post #517
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,352 Posts
    Has anyone managed to get A Requiem for the Capital Wasteland to work? The extraction of the FO3 BSAs is failing for me:( (it doesn't delete some stuff, and the .esms are missing)

I got it to work, I just did what the instructions said exactly.

But, before you try, listen to my word of warning: while playing fallout 3 in new vegas might sound really cool, it creates complications. For example: "But if i start in this wasteland then the other one will be fucked up when i try to play it because im like 10 levels ahead!" another good example is the story, and trying to piece it together yourself so it makes sense that you where born in a vault, traveled to vegas for no particular reason, then got shot in the head at some point. It's also really buggy.

If none of that bothers you, then go ahead. I chose, in the end to just un-install it because it was confusing trying to fit it in.

38. Post #518
    October 2010
    7,466 Posts
    I got it to work, I just did what the instructions said exactly.

But, before you try, listen to my word of warning: while playing fallout 3 in new vegas might sound really cool, it creates complications. For example: "But if i start in this wasteland then the other one will be fucked up when i try to play it because im like 10 levels ahead!" another good example is the story, and trying to piece it together yourself so it makes sense that you where born in a vault, traveled to vegas for no particular reason, then got shot in the head at some point. It's also really buggy.

If none of that bothers you, then go ahead. I chose, in the end to just un-install it because it was confusing trying to fit it in.
    I only want to hear three dog talk about shit happening in new vegas. The i will be able to die happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #519
    August 2009
    9,500 Posts
    Any body know how to make a character without them looking like an ugly bug monster from space?

40. Post #520
    October 2010
    7,466 Posts
    Any body know how to make a character without them looking like an ugly bug monster from space?
    no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)