1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,684 Posts
    What the fuck is the point of a QD Suppressor if it's not a tracer unit or it doesn't hide an inner barrel?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #362
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    What the fuck is the point of a QD Suppressor if it's not a tracer unit or it doesn't hide an inner barrel?
    some people like to dress up and play make believe mall ninja instead of airsoft as a sport.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,684 Posts
    some people like to dress up and play make believe mall ninja instead of airsoft as a sport.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

4. Post #364
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,274 Posts
    Oh...
    oh god.
    This is why people hate airsoft.

Far worse than gearwhoring.

Edited:

Meanwhile, the guy in the background is doing all the shit ever.

5. Post #365
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,027 Posts
    haahah, that's why I only run light loadouts for actual games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #366
    December 2009
    13,438 Posts
    "How does a Czech girl get gear I can't even get in the USA?" The question every airsofter asks. Except replace Czech girl with Russian airsofter usually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #367
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,620 Posts
    Why do you wear a gas mask (I assme you still do anyway)? Same reason, because it's cool, not necessarily useful. Same reason my gun has rails and tan parts, it more or less completes the look (whereas a plain jane M4 would be out of place-looking but possibly more efficient overall).

I wouldn't use a QD suppressor for an extended barrel, if you take off the suppressor you have an ugly brass colored thing sticking two feet out of your flash hider.

I have to admit, I'm somewhat guilty of this (but we probably all are/were at some point in time). For all intents and purposes though, I use most of the gear I've got, money is too scarce to waste on things that don't get used.

haahah, that's why I only run light loadouts for actual games
    Am I the only one who leaves behind gear sometimes out of laziness?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,495 Posts
    Why do you wear a gas mask (I assme you still do anyway)? Same reason, because it's cool, not necessarily useful. Same reason my gun has rails and tan parts, it more or less completes the look (whereas a plain jane M4 would be out of place-looking but possibly more efficient overall).
    Yeah but without a barrel inside of it airsoft suppressors actually make the gun less accurate

9. Post #369
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,620 Posts
    I've never heard of that before, except for rounds actually hitting the inside of the can and deflecting. Maybe I'll just invest in a cool flash hider instead if that's the case, it would be cheaper for sure, and shorter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #370
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,495 Posts
    I've never heard of that before, except for rounds actually hitting the inside of the can and deflecting.
    Something to do with the distribution of air not being uniform after leaving the barrel itself can negatively effect the BB, I think.

Ive confirmed this myself with even a pretty short suppressor

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,918 Posts
    Thinking of getting an SRC T91. I'm new to all this, but it's only 100 dollars so seems like a steal. Do I need to get any of those fancy chest rigs or any extras with it, or can i be tacticool all on my own with it?

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,684 Posts
    Actually I wear that to protect my face. I use it instead of a paintball mask and it functions better than one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

14. Post #374
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    I was looking at the cosmotactical pic again and noticed the "how to make cordura look used". Reminds me of those that i will not mention that weather their cyma aks to make them look "used" :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,684 Posts
    I was looking at the cosmotactical pic again and noticed the "how to make cordura look used". Reminds me of those that i will not mention that weather their cyma aks to make them look "used" :3
    I let my shit get all borked by itself yo.

case and point:

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #376
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,027 Posts
    that's why the best way to make your shit look used is to actually use it

most cases it looks somewhat forced when you intentionally weather your shit (weathering in unnatural areas, fading in weird places, etc)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #377
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,967 Posts

its like pre-distressed jeans

dat rsb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #378
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,500 Posts
    How do a factory fresh AKM look?

19. Post #379
    scotty1
    Nobody knows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

20. Post #380
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,967 Posts
    thats not even an akm it's a 47 with an m compensator

it comes from the gayps factory with a huge plastic 74 comp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,500 Posts
    Only way I can tell difference between m and 47 is stock, looked like m stock to me.

22. Post #382
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,879 Posts
    Only way I can tell difference between m and 47 is stock, looked like m stock to me.
    47 has slanted stock, smooth handguard, big rectangle near mag, silver bolt, wood pistol grip, 7.62 mag, and no compensator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #383
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    G&P M16A1...

or A&K M60 and become Animal Mother?

Which one... decisions, decisions.

24. Post #384
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,967 Posts
    recommending the m60 before catbarf does

25. Post #385
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,604 Posts
    I didn't know 1.5" more to my outer barrel would change anything?

It's more for looks...I have a 14.5" carbine, a tiny AK, and a behemoth M16A4 rifle. Something a tad larger than an M4 (recce rifle?) but not full sized is what I'm thinking of going for.

The question should be better phrased "come up with a reason why I shouldn't spend $65 for a barrel to make my gun look cool."
    Should have gotten a T91 for the "tad longer than M4" aspect. Just my two cents.

26. Post #386
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,500 Posts
    G&P M16A1...

M16A1

G&Ps are sexy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,604 Posts
    Thinking of getting an SRC T91. I'm new to all this, but it's only 100 dollars so seems like a steal. Do I need to get any of those fancy chest rigs or any extras with it, or can i be tacticool all on my own with it?
    DO IT. You don't need any fancy chest rigs or extras, really. Any old pouches that accommodate M4/M16 style mags will work. Do what's economical for you, don't really have to be a geardo. Keep in mind that it doesn't come with a battery or charger, so you'll have to get your own.

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    G&P M16A1...

A1.

29. Post #389
    June 2008
    442 Posts
    Questions about the KJW P226

Is it a decent gun?

Can the paint on it be removed?

This version of it:http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/Sig_...p/cb-28521.htm Is going of sale in a week or so and although it's ugly as sin I'd rather get it cheap and paint it than spend near double for a plain black.

30. Post #390
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    It's fucking retarded how Redwolf makes you choose Courier mail if you pay through Paypal. Why should I have to pay $100 for shipping, it's insane.

And I love how they have this

"Courier / Express

This is the most reliable and fastest method of shipping available. Typical delivery time to most locations world-wide is approximately 2 - 5 days. Full electronic tracking number is emailed to you once your order is shipped out so that you may track where you package is as it travels to you. Note that all orders paid with credit card either via our online system or through Paypal must be shipped using Courier / Express mail, and you will not be given an option to select another form of delivery in this case. Courier / Express mail is the safest method of ordering your products and we guarantee delivery of your order to you as long as you select this method of shipping."

"we guarantee delivery of your order to you as long as you select this method of shipping."

How fucking shady is that? Implying that you're not even guaranteed to get what you paid for UNLESS you choose that method of shipping.

What should I do?

31. Post #391
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,500 Posts
    Buy through uncompany. You have to use express shipping for guns due to customs restrictions, but from them shipping is only ~$40 for an AEG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

32. Post #392
    Dennab
    September 2010
    2,109 Posts
    Buy through uncompany. You have to use express shipping for guns due to customs restrictions, but from them shipping is only ~$40 for an AEG
    Uncompany didn't have the G&P M16A1 in stock. I bought it off of eHobby Asia. Shipping was cheaper. Should be here within 3-5 days. (or so it says...)

33. Post #393
    July 2010
    1,031 Posts
    Going to be installing a rear wire harness in a stock G&G CM gearbox soon enough. Is it worth doing anything else, like shimming, while I'm in there?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

34. Post #394
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,984 Posts
    How do a factory fresh AKM look?
    GHK AKM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Going to be installing a rear wire harness in a stock G&G CM gearbox soon enough. Is it worth doing anything else, like shimming, while I'm in there?
    shim, aoe, and lube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,343 Posts
    See, I have a cyma cm-040c, but I'd rather have the entire front half on a cm-040d instead, so I can rebuild it to that gun that I'm determined to have,

but in black, with my folding stock and without the scope, so just the rails so to say.
    Is it possible to only buy that front half, or do I need to buy an entire new gun?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

37. Post #397
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,466 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #398
    June 2008
    442 Posts
    Questions about the KJW P226

Is it a decent gun?

Can the paint on it be removed?

This version of it:http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/Sig_...p/cb-28521.htm Is going of sale in a week or so and although it's ugly as sin I'd rather get it cheap and paint it than spend near double for a plain black.
    May I please receive some experienced input?

39. Post #399
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,356 Posts
    How would one go about refinishing the bakelite mags?

40. Post #400
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,466 Posts
    wood stain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)