1. Post #3641
    March 2012
    102 Posts
    Have some panoramas

Second pic look awesome !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #3642

September 2010
    122 Posts
    took 11 minutes to make this shis:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb x 9Agree x 2Informative x 2Artistic x 2Late x 1Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3643
    August 2010
    293 Posts

*headdesk*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #3644
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH
    July 2009
    3,957 Posts

*headdesk*
    Holy christ
    How are you managing this to work well?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

5. Post #3645
    July 2011
    255 Posts
    Here is something I started awhile ago from some Metro inspiration, think I'm going to pick it up again.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #3646
    I Got That Swollen Hand Blues
    March 2009
    2,489 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #3647

March 2012
    273 Posts
    Remake of college without csgo stuff. All the interiors and exteriors are separate. You can't see anything outside if you're inside or the other way around for optimization. For the outside I guess I just have to be as economical as possible.

Sick hospital beds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #3648
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,388 Posts
    why are the hospital beds a bomb cart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #3649

March 2012
    273 Posts
    why are the hospital beds a bomb cart
    There weren't any bed models in tf2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #3650
    May 2012
    63 Posts
    I normally don't post but these 2 look exactly the same (besides the subway or train )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #3651
    Problems are hidden solutions (c)
    November 2011
    1,812 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3652
    Do I look like I speak squirrel?
    November 2010
    2,277 Posts

Heavy WIP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #3653
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    2,785 Posts
    2-2-2-2-2-2-2016!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #3654
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,608 Posts

Heavy WIP
    What is that pellet emitter doing in old aperture?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3655
    June 2010
    2,785 Posts
    Gladdy was re-arranging the testrooms, remember?

Or the map might not be canonical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #3656
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Gladdy was re-arranging the testrooms, remember?

Or the map might not be canonical.
    Each section is sealed off with a lot of concrete and a vault door. Glados never had any control over old aparture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #3657
    Do I look like I speak squirrel?
    November 2010
    2,277 Posts
    It's just a placeholder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Thailand Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #3658
    I hate my title.
    March 2009
    98 Posts
    Some Updates!

T-Spawn:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Mapping King Mapping King x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #3659
    June 2010
    2,785 Posts
    Some Updates!

T-Spawn:
    Looks nice, but I don't think that kind of grass fits with the dirty and industrial theme. It also doesn't look realistic in general.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #3660
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,388 Posts
    Looks nice, but it seems very open. Try to add some props like dumpsters and crates and make it feel smaller.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3661
    I hate my title.
    March 2009
    98 Posts
    it seems very open.
    Yep, i have the same feeling with this.. But at first i want to finish the building on the left side of it. Then i'll add more detais.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

22. Post #3662
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,162 Posts
    Each section is sealed off with a lot of concrete and a vault door. Glados never had any control over old aparture.
    You need to play co-op again. She lowered a lot of stuff down there. Like light bridges and funnels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #3663
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    You need to play co-op again. She lowered a lot of stuff down there. Like light bridges and funnels.
    You make it sound like i have put time into the co-op.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #3664
    March 2010
    2,429 Posts

Added some stuff, changed the floor texture, created interior (I think I have to delete this, because it's shit and has shitload of errors), added the elevator shit (the elevator will be dona later).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Mapping King Mapping King x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #3665
    September 2008
    1,508 Posts
    Decided to make the map take place at night to make it feel more intimate.

I know the streets are a bit dark at the moment, but I will be adding lighting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Mapping King x 26Winner x 3Artistic x 3Optimistic x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #3666
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts

That might be a minor lighting issue with the arch but other than that, your map looks really good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #3667
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,043 Posts
    Lighting is gorgeous but the really narrow bit of cobble on the street looks a little weird
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #3668
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,573 Posts
    Those roads look WAY too thin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #3669
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    9,843 Posts
    They're obviously not for cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #3670
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    You will find a few streets in london that are like that. Either they are pedestrainised, or they are one way streets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #3671
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,573 Posts
    You will find a few streets in london that are like that. Either they are pedestrainised, or they are one way streets.
    I would have thought the same if is wasn't for:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #3672
    September 2010
    2,990 Posts
    looks like most of those pathways are for pedestrians and the wider road looks like the narrow city streets you would find in a European city.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

33. Post #3673
    Viking Member
    November 2008
    5,430 Posts

The video is a little jaggy - I was going to use source recorder but when I was playing the demo file the particles wouldn't show up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Mapping King x 19Artistic x 5Late x 1Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #3674
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts

The video is a little jaggy - I was going to use source recorder but when I was playing the demo file the particles wouldn't show up.
    Looks great, but the one thing that bothers me is that there are spots with absolutely no snow, surrounded by areas of thick so.

The dirt areas should still have some snow on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

35. Post #3675
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,502 Posts
    You make it sound like i have put time into the co-op.
    What's so wrong about co-op?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #3676
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    What's so wrong about co-op?
    Nothing at all, i just don't play much of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #3677
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,697 Posts

stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Mapping King Mapping King x 7 (list)

38. Post #3678
    March 2012
    2,887 Posts
    Tiles seem too thick nice otherwise
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #3679
    October 2010
    744 Posts
    I'm having some trouble creating a forest in my mod.
    So far I have placed some basic tree_cards to get the basic feel of the forest, but replacing those by placing ep2 pine tress manually would not look nearly as random and good, plus, it would probably lag from all the high poly tree models. So I'm asking if anyone here has any tips on making a believable and low (poly) budget forest.

(sorry for the Hammer screenshot)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovenia Show Events

40. Post #3680
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,418 Posts
    I don't think the EP2 trees would make performance worse

Edited:

in any way that it can be felt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)