1. Post #481
    8==== ===== ===== ===== ===D
    Dennab
    April 2008
    4,831 Posts
    hey guys i think my profile is pretty good

http://steamcommunity.com/id/886488
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #482
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,644 Posts
    saw this on a profile;

"my name is Imogen Caernon (thats welsh because thats where doctor who is filmed) Ontario (because thats where i live) & I am a young beauytiful woman of 25 years. i have large supple breasts that make most men intimidated. when i walk they sway black & forth & heave becaus of there anormous size & my butox is very large as well & can crush seats when i sit on them. it jiggles like jello & hypbotizes most men we they see it because its so fucking hot. but i am also very strong almost superham & can lift cars. i have very muscular arms but not freakish & i also have a subtle female version of a six pack it turns all the heads. ... im incredibly smart & have 3 PHDs from oxford. ... i usually wear really cool clothes but a lot of the time I also wear something Canada related because I'm from there & im PROUD of it."

what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #483
    DefaultText.ini
    February 2011
    1,343 Posts
    "Sub or Dom: Dom"

Who the hell asks this on such a basis that it must be on his profile?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

4. Post #484
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,817 Posts
    "Sub or Dom: Dom"

Who the hell asks this on such a basis that it must be on his profile?
    Well? Sub or Dom?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

5. Post #485
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,977 Posts
    Well? Sub or Dom?
    Subway or Dominos?

Horrible pun I know... kill me.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 3 (list)

6. Post #486
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,628 Posts
    hey guys i think my profile is pretty good

http://steamcommunity.com/id/886488
    3000 hours on gmod? good lord
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #487
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/onyyx/

furries ruin everything

I wonder if the

-Furries
    -Artist
    -Gamer

is intentional lol

lmfao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #488
    December 2009
    3,064 Posts
    I present to you, probably the most self inserted fucking douche I have ever seen:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Focusknock
    It doesn't matter if he's a brony, it's his personality which is fucking infuriating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #489
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    -snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #490
    DefaultText.ini
    February 2011
    1,343 Posts
    I present to you, probably the most self inserted fucking douche I have ever seen:
    It doesn't matter if he's a brony, it's his personality which is fucking infuriating.
    It does matter that he is a brony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #491
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    What do you guys think of mine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #492
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,817 Posts
    It does matter that he is a brony.
    No, no it does not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #493
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,283 Posts
    You bring great shame to this thread, Not only did you post your own profile but it was worthy of being posted here. You must commit the honorable act of seppuku.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #494
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,588 Posts
    What the fuck.

This guy is on my friends list.

Guess I never looked at his profile.

Huh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

15. Post #495
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Every time I see you post on Facepunch I want to destroy your whole family.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

16. Post #496
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #497
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #498
    GLH
    July 2011
    680 Posts
    jasonhalo002 posted:
    Je hebt je sleutels hier laten liggen.
    Translator's note: You forgot your keys here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #499
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    He used to be on my friend's Steam friends and was apparently pretending to be butthurt over everything or something.
    Don't know what's his thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #500
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,883 Posts

Team Fortress is sexy? I don't find anything "sexy" with TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #501
    January 2012
    2 Posts

Am I the only one who finds weird that someone with the name "machoman" talks about a game being "sexy" in the profile of a 12-year old?
    My point of view detects a creeper right there.

Edited:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/OverwatchElite

the fuck
    this guy thinks he's a combine soldier

oh god the comments
    "Me Name Is Overwatch Storm! And I'm Here To Report We Have Captured Santa!"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

Edited:

Long post ahead -for funsies
    So someone showed me this profile.
    Admittedly, the profile isn't that bad, besides the bad avatar and self-indulgent steam bio. What's really good though, is this group. This fucking group, which it seems he made to vent his feelings. Take my hand, and let us venture into the posts of said group! Throughout this journey, we will experience sadness, laughter, love and betrayal! (I won't be doing all of them, just the ones I find the most amusing.)

Why would anyone even use Steam as a blog? Let's take into account that it's a private group, with just him in it, so there's basically no way of being told when it has updated. Well, let's tuck in.

oh noez inrent drama is runin myy live ;~~; y wud any1 do dis im a FUCKING AWESOME GUY LOOK I GIVE STUFF TO PEOPLE I DON'T EVEN WANT PRESENTS JESUS CHRIST DO YOU HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO NOT MASTURBATE TO MYSELF???

Skip forward to entry 3.

Moral of story: Life has ups and downs, that this person does nothing in between certain events in his life (indeed, he probably just goes into a stasis of some kind), and VIDYA GAMES.
    20/10 I cried.

Next, we shall look at entry 7. Warning, this one is stupid. I mean really, really, reeallllyyyyyy stupid.

Just let that sink in. Let it flow into your sk-

WAIT THIS ONE IS EVEN WORSE.

^_^

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS ONE IS VERY EMOTION AND IS ONLY FOR THE STRONG OF HEART.

Fuck... I was not strong of heart ;______;

Okay fuck the rest of this it's stupid and you can read it if you want. I would though, like to draw your attention to his last entry.

That was in January. The fact that we have not heard from him leads me to believe that he did in fact join the millitary and consequently got killed.
    R.I.P Arcade Bumstead, 2005 - 2012.

TL;DR
    All I gotta say is... Isn't it sad, Sacchin?

Edited:

...What the hell is with the comments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #502
    July 2007
    36 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfpup

i am gothic i love heavy metal and BLACK METAL also thrash and melodic death metal and METAL and melodic metal and extreme metal and post-thrash i forgot about Death metal and FolkMetal and Classic rock and kitty's and my favorite animal is the WOLF!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #503
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,499 Posts

you're obviously playing it wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #504
    January 2012
    2,883 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfpup

i am gothic i love heavy metal and BLACK METAL also thrash and melodic death metal and METAL and melodic metal and extreme metal and post-thrash i forgot about Death metal and FolkMetal and Classic rock and kitty's and my favorite animal is the WOLF!
    That is the worst paragraph ever. His profile picture makes me want to puke.

Also, about the quoted sentence. Why can't he just put he likes metal instead of "I love black Metal, heavy metal, thrash, blah blah blah"?

25. Post #505
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    I have actual physical difficulties reading the text. It takes me about ten times as long to decipher this ominous secret language than it does to read English novels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #506
    June 2007
    111 Posts
    I've never wanted to hurt so many people before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #507
    January 2012
    2,883 Posts
    I've never wanted to hurt so many people before.
    I have the same feelings as you, brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #508

29. Post #509
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Russian brony that spams memes?
    Yeah, I'm with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #510
    January 2012
    2 Posts
    So much "Cool Story Bro" in the comments...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

31. Post #511
    January 2012
    2,883 Posts
    So much "Cool Story Bro" in the comments...
    I think they have a fetish for "Cool Story Bro".

Also his game recommendations are horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #512
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,817 Posts
    He was a good friend of mine actually. Didn't expect as many agrees.

He's alot more mature in conversation.
    And the idiots in comments spamming memes are just that.

Edit: Linked him this thread. He deleted his reccomendations.

Edit: Check out one of their profiles
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thunderclan/

33. Post #513
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,977 Posts
    Profile is private
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #514
    Fluttershy Enthusiast
    June 2011
    5,817 Posts
    Profile is private
    Sees he's found out I posted that and made it private.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #515
    November 2011
    747 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047102841
    Holy crap this guy is the most annoying person ever.
    He even has his own group where you give items to him in Team Fortress 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #516
    January 2012
    2,883 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047102841
    Holy crap this guy is the most annoying person ever.
    He even has his own group where you give items to him in Team Fortress 2.
    1 word. Idling.

HAS HE EVEN HEARD OF THAT?

And it's funny how the people in his group are all admins and there's only 1 member.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #517
    November 2011
    747 Posts
    1 word. Idling.

HAS HE EVEN HEARD OF THAT?

And it's funny how the people in his group are all admins and there's only 1 member.
    No he hasn't, all I have seen him on is small achievement servers, and those item test servers. I think his computer can run anything more than that
    The proof is his recommendation for Team Fortress Classic(in which he impersonates Wario)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

38. Post #518
    January 2012
    2,883 Posts
    No he hasn't, all I have seen him on is small achievement servers, and those item test servers. I think his computer can run anything more than that
    The proof is his recommendation for Team Fortress Classic(in which he impersonates Wario)
    Oh boy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #519
    ilaantm
    October 2011
    13,910 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #520
    January 2012
    2,883 Posts
    You know, I don't know why most "bronies" shove your interest in your face and make a long ass paragraph on their profile about them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)