1. Post #7201
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    2,988 Posts
    How does someone with German as their name and a german flag on their avatar miss-spell "Danke Schφn"?
    Its called slang, are you the German grammar police? I heard about you.. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #7202
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    g3rman ist nicht gut
    OWNED. skilling it UP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #7203
    January 2012
    2,988 Posts
    g3rman ist nicht gut
    OWNED. skilling it UP
    There are no level ups in...Arma 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #7204
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #7205
    January 2012
    2,988 Posts
    I'm letting you know you can't level up in Arma 3. What, is my English not right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #7206
    most people dont think your attention is worth a dollar but i do
    February 2005
    3,368 Posts
    german is a silly language

Edited:

and hes also a silly person
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7207
    January 2012
    2,988 Posts
    german is a silly language

Edited:

and hes also a silly person
    German is a person? Where can I meet him?

Deutsch ist nicht dumm. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #7208
    most people dont think your attention is worth a dollar but i do
    February 2005
    3,368 Posts
    nein

luftwaffe

lederhosen

there is too much german in this thread please move along i dont want any preachers to come to this thread and talk about bratwurst thx

i am seriously look at this its fucking ridiculous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #7209
    I like German, it is a solid language which Norwegian was built ontop of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #7210
    January 2012
    2,988 Posts
    Ridiculously good, but fine. Every culture has its disgusting creations though, like Blutwurst. You can have that.

Ich Liebe Skandinavien, meine Brόder und Schwestern im Norden.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

11. Post #7211
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    German is a person? Where can I meet him?

Deutsch ist nicht dumm. :(
    germanaagun
    hi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #7212
    November 2008
    656 Posts
    you have to be kidding me. I had a bratwurst yesterday, no kidding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

13. Post #7213
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,546 Posts
    What the fuck is up with the Czech DLC. The first of the 2 new maps is literally 70% the area surrounding the main airport in Chernarus, with slightly darker greener grass - the new content is kinda pretty though.

The other map is the area around Chernogorsk and Zelengorsk with a little bit of a new area down the bottom, so instead of a coastline its a river. I'd have pictures but my net is slow as shit at the moment. Edit: Making pictures now because I have too much free time

Most of the vehicles are reskins except for the new APC and truck. And there are about 4 new weapons. I hope the campaign makes up for it when it comes out on steam. Even then I'll have reservations about buying it.

The new units are reskinned woodland versions of the normal ACR units that come with OA (with new weapons)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #7214
    August 2010
    6,171 Posts
    What the fuck is up with the Czech DLC. The first of the 2 new maps is literally 70% the area surrounding the main airport in Chernarus, with slightly darker greener grass - the new content is kinda pretty though.

The other map is the area around Chernogorsk and Zelengorsk with a little bit of a new area down the bottom, so instead of a coastline its a river. I'd have pictures but my net is slow as shit at the moment.

Most of the vehicles are reskins except for the new APC and truck. And there are about 4 new weapons. I hope the campaign makes up for it when it comes out on steam. Even then I'll have reservations about buying it.

The new units are reskinned woodland versions of the normal ACR units that come with OA (with new weapons)

Bohemia you used to be cool :(
    The new terrain is literally going to be a reskinned Chernarus, except for the coastline being turned into a river with all new terrain on the other side.

15. Post #7215
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts

The other map is the area around Chernogorsk and Zelengorsk with a little bit of a new area down the bottom, so instead of a coastline its a river. I'd have pictures but my net is slow as shit at the moment.

yeah uh no

16. Post #7216
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,151 Posts

What do you expect ? There not super soldiers, there just regular soldiers like everyone else :|
    And Forests are, you know, forests, they don't really change that much dramatically.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events

17. Post #7217
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,546 Posts
    The new terrain is literally going to be a reskinned Chernarus, except for the coastline being turned into a river with all new terrain on the other side.
    Did I miss a news post or something :(

And Forests are, you know, forests, they don't really change that much dramatically.
    Yes I understand that but this is the same heightmap, road layout, trees are in the same place etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

18. Post #7218
    β˜‚β˜‚β˜‚β˜‚ β˜‚β˜‚β˜‚ β˜‚β˜‚ _β˜‚_
    January 2005
    22,319 Posts
    wonder if we'll see this in arma3

anti-thermal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #7219
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,393 Posts
    I hope not. I love using thermal to see everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #7220
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    i'm eager to see if the tanks will actually have interiors and lots of RTT screens

21. Post #7221
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,015 Posts
    israeli tank camoflage developers have taken ideas from the recent hit movie transformers.

their tanks now turn into cars to fool the enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #7222
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,393 Posts
    i'm eager to see if the tanks will actually have interiors and lots of RTT screens
    I hope they improve the tank combat... it's awful in vanilla ARMA 2. ACE makes it pretty nice.

23. Post #7223
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,382 Posts
    Finally part 1 is uploaded, enjoy. Yes, I know I scream like a pussy ;_;

Will try and get part 2 uploaded later today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #7224
    israeli tank camoflage developers have taken ideas from the recent hit movie transformers.

sweden is now israel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #7225
    sweden is now israel
    Norway is now Iran.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #7226
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,029 Posts
    Norway is now Iran.
    And Denmark is Iraq.

Edited:

Also when are we going to have the next Arma 2 match? I'm working on a PMC/USA mission in the ruins of Zargabad and I'd also want to test the correct version of Replace Kebab.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

27. Post #7227
    And Denmark is Iraq.

Edited:

Also when are we going to have the next Arma 2 match? I'm working on a PMC/USA mission in the ruins of Zargabad and I'd also want to test the correct version of Replace Kebab.
    Seems like some one was up for a game today, but I'm not sure when
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

28. Post #7228
    January 2005
    22,319 Posts
    And Denmark is Iraq.

Edited:

send it to meeeeeeee
    so i can ensure it works

:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

29. Post #7229
    Dumb britbong
    April 2011
    1,911 Posts

Except its british.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #7230
    Except its british.
    Isn't the technology swedish?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

31. Post #7231
    June 2007
    2,782 Posts
    Shacktac released a new brightness mod for the Tactical map:
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17327
    http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...brightness-Mod

Get this version instead because the one above has a MP issue according to Dslyecxi on the BI Forums:
    https://dev-heaven.net/projects/shacktac/files

The F-4U Corsair updated as well:
    http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17319

Also Charon Productions said there will be a update for his zombie mod after Gamescom.

32. Post #7232
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,015 Posts
    sweden is now israel
    in arma 3's context, Sweden is not in arma 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

33. Post #7233
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,691 Posts
    Game today jajajaja?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

34. Post #7234
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    Game today jajajaja?
    Stop spamming this every day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #7235
    August 2009
    9,103 Posts
    Game today jajajaja?
    Is that some kind of ancient proverb in your country?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #7236
    January 2005
    22,319 Posts
    developed by bofors, yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

37. Post #7237
    Dumb britbong
    April 2011
    1,911 Posts
    I know the tank is made by BAE for Sweden, not 100% sure about the IR tiles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #7238
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,382 Posts
    Part 2 is up guys.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #7239
    January 2012
    585 Posts
    Does anyone know any good Insurgency map?, Ive tried Swedges and Pogomans.

Swedges map feels abit empty and Pogomans is buggy, especially with the Loadoud, but it had more options to play with in the parameters than Swedges.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

40. Post #7240
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    Yes I understand that but this is the same heightmap, road layout, trees are in the same place etc
    It's because the ACR is doing peacekeeping work in Chernarus after the events of arma 2, I'm surprised they even made new maps for it.
    And everything being a reskin, no they are not reskins. The bmp-2 and t-72 are reskins with a few changes here and there, but the soldier models are all new. It's not like they would change the whole uniform just because it's a DLC for an army that already makes a pretty small cameo in OA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events