1. Post #321
    The thread is so quiet...
    I don't think two separate threads is smart. We barely get enough traffic here as it is lately. Just please guys, thumbnail your images so its easier to load and scroll down the page.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #322
    November 2009
    9,507 Posts
    I apologize. I've been playing Dwarf Fortress. It's full of Fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,381 Posts
    Yeah kinda just waiting for 1.2 at this point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,770 Posts
    I'm busy playing the durms, probably just going to be waiting for 1.2 as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #325
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,387 Posts
    The increased world height is really needed, even though it prob won't ever be used on the server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,759 Posts
    The increased world height is really needed, even though it prob won't ever be used on the server.
    Why wouldn't it be used? I bet it's hardcoded into minecraft, and Jeb has already optimized both the client and the server.
    For example I got about 120 fps on max settings in 1.1 and in 1.2 snapshot 7b, I got nearly 180 fps with max settings.
    He has also optimized the saving of the chunks so that the world will take less space on the disk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts

holy shit americans are fucking RETARDED

(User was banned for this post ("Offtopic shit" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #328
    August 2010
    653 Posts
    i havnt even opened minecraft for once,after i started playing gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events

9. Post #329
    January 2010
    834 Posts
    Is the Garry's Mod server down? I haven't been able to connect since yesterday evening.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,945 Posts
    I would like to see spacebuild on the garrys mod server one day. Was the only thing i played back in the days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    Ricochet is awesome!
    May 2006
    1,714 Posts
    I would like to see spacebuild on the garrys mod server one day. Was the only thing i played back in the days.
    It's fun, but unstable as shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    Here's something i started on the server and finished in SP.

It uses ACF engine & transmission, handles pretty well too.
    5 km/h f1 car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    444 Posts
    What was the verdict on a map reset for 1.2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    We have a problem, it seems as though a player has gone to Melefarne and made two holes in the wall.

Secondly, somebody has been stealing track from the railway.

Thirdly, somebody removed the protective fencing and torches at one point along the track, and when I derailed at that spot I was swarmed by several creepers, and consequently lost all my stuff.

Fourthly, I have a suspicion all 3 were carried out by one player in the last 20 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,813 Posts
    Someone needs to teach me how to make a tank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    1,386 Posts
    What was the verdict on a map reset for 1.2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,759 Posts
    No map reset. Just rumors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    444 Posts
    No map reset. Just rumors.
    Cool beans. Aecor was pretty much my biggest Minecraft project, would be a shame to see it reset so soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,945 Posts
    Cool beans. Aecor was pretty much my biggest Minecraft project, would be a shame to see it reset so soon.
    Not until summer atleast. And by then we will have a lot of more features to look forward too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

20. Post #340
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,836 Posts
    Apparently Jeb posted this on twitter.

All of my dreams are coming true.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #341

Fucking finally?

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,635 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,356 Posts
    now vertical slabs plz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    Why does it take so long to make a new block with just a different orientation?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #345
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,568 Posts
    You think it's all about how easy it is to make a new block, heh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    Also tomorrow on the garrysmod server we will have a competition for fastest land vehicle on wheels, powered using ACF and it must be single engined.

27. Post #347
    November 2009
    9,507 Posts
    It's not that difficult. It's just that they're busy with other things. Like villager AI and bacon fights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #348
    August 2010
    653 Posts
    Also tomorrow on the garrysmod server we will have a competition for fastest land vehicle on wheels, powered using ACF and it must be single engined.

8lt v8,top speed 5km/hr

29. Post #349
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts

I didn't even notice I was banned. LOL

Anyway, I was keeping the thread alive, blame me for that. But my fucking random retarded posts do keep the thread alive every now and then.

Any news was "Master Progan" will do when 1.2 is out?

P.S

The only people who rated me dumb are american, LOL.

P.S.S

I just jizzed in my pants because of those upsidedown stairs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    I went to Dokvor. It was pretty impressive at first.

But then I actually got to the city. No offense but its chaotic. And whats up with these massive farms? Who needs THAT MUCH wheat/cactus/reeds.
    Theres little things about the city that just urk me. I'm not surprised how popular it is with the low building regs and the new idea and design of how the thing is made. I guess it is kind of crappy to tell people to build a certain way and within a set block radius in your town which has been the trend lately and if it doesn't meet standards, its completely removed.

Is the servers boarder being expanded once 1.2 comes out so we can search for new biomes?
    I call creating a massive jungle city with each house interlinked with each other using ladders and bridges. I've already started doing stuff like it in creative mode and its surprisingly easy and looks nice and leaves a lot of room for creativity since its open air.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    August 2010
    653 Posts
    made a small car,0-60Kph(40 sec),0-60Mph(never).With a 8Lt V8 and medium gearbox.I think there is something i am missing.

32. Post #352
    made a small car,0-60Kph(40 sec),0-60Mph(never).With a 8Lt V8 and medium gearbox.I think there is something i am missing.
    You use clutch right? You need it to switch between gears faster and start up faster.

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,283 Posts
    I think the automatic melon farm in Dokvor was griefed. Someone want to pop in and check it out?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,945 Posts
    Anyone know a good texture pack, i would want it to be close to vanilla but still not the same.

35. Post #355
    Gold Member

July 2005
    2,416 Posts
    Any HD or "realism" pack at around 64x64 or so should do. Anything above that and you'll start to get some massive jaggies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #356
    Any HD or "realism" pack at around 64x64 or so should do. Anything above that and you'll start to get some massive jaggies.
    Thats not close to vanilla at all, whats wrong with you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #357
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,387 Posts
    Why does it take so long to make a new block with just a different orientation?
    Because there's a lot of other stuff to work on.

Wasn't the highest priority.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

38. Post #358
    April 2011
    35 Posts
    Anyone know a good texture pack, i would want it to be close to vanilla but still not the same.
    This is what I use for the reason of it being close to vanilla.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ty-to-animals/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,381 Posts
    Banned Iliopoulos1 for one day until 25th Feburary 19:00 GMT+0 for random grieving of MrConor's rail line and the Dokvor automatic melon farm. Some glass on a parallel house as well.

I've fixed what I could on the farm while investigating, I don't think it's how you guys made it though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,970 Posts
    Finally justice,

second one you posted, I even warned you after the first one.

The semi-irony. It burnsssss.

I do not remember being warned about that by the way...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)