1. Post #3201
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,691 Posts
    Flubber accept my steam friend request, I'd like to talk to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #3202
    July 2011
    38 Posts
    that is one beautiful concept

Edited:

oh wait I'm so british I didn't realise it was a still from a TV show
    yea its not my original idea sorry but do you think its possible or a good thing to go for given all the science things you could put into it with tekkit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3203
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,584 Posts
    Let me rephrase this:
    DO NOT USE MACHINES WHEN YOU DON'T ABSOLOUTELY NEED THEM
    I just had to restart the server because it got to 4 ticks per second and 1% ram available...

Edited:

Flubber accept my steam friend request, I'd like to talk to you.
    accept the one I sent, I can't accept requests for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #3204
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,860 Posts

I'm a lot farther than this snapshot. I need about 300 blocks of dirt. I can't imagine how long it will take to spread grass across this island.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #3205
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,387 Posts
    DO NOT USE MACHINES WHEN YOU DON'T ABSOLOUTELY NEED THEM
    Technically, you don't need machines for anything

But seriously, maybe it'd be a better idea to make the Tekkit server private if the current public server can't handle it; otherwise I'd really suggest upgrading the server or something. There's plenty of Tekkit servers out there (with Buildcraft enabled cough cough) that handle just fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #3206
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,584 Posts
    Technically, you don't need machines for anything

But seriously, maybe it'd be a better idea to make the Tekkit server private if the current public server can't handle it; otherwise I'd really suggest upgrading the server or something. There's plenty of Tekkit servers out there (with Buildcraft enabled cough cough) that handle just fine.
    That's not going to fix anything but our playercount
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #3207
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,387 Posts
    -whoop snip I'm not clever at all-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #3208
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,691 Posts
    So Profan has to manually unban me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

9. Post #3209
    August 2010
    653 Posts
    Fin fixed our machine room,change log here
    1.Added switches to ALL machine
    2.Added switches to repetars
    3.removed the cobble farm in middle of room,it was hideous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events

10. Post #3210
    July 2011
    38 Posts

Going ahead on maing the venture brothers compound for the ultimate science mind since i got a couple good reviews. Anyone who wants to help is welcome whether your a fan of the show/project or just want something to do. (See page 80 for other pictures) If you want to help ask zerothermic or venturebros and you recieve a science wing named after you!!!!! and other spoils? We need all the help we can so man up Future Scientists!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #3211
    My friend bought me this title because its incredibly annoying.
    February 2010
    861 Posts
    Might have to have a look at the tekkit server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #3212
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,775 Posts
    I heard a lot of people saying on the vanilla server that they wouldn't install it because they wouldn't want to mod their minecraft, and just to be clear - Tekkit/Technic is a launcher that uses its own directory, and will not affect your vanilla minecraft in the slightest. So go play it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

13. Post #3213
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,770 Posts
    Man... I logged on to find my name was a lighter hue of blue than usual. Looks like I'm a moderator now. This is oddly scary, haven't had this kind of responsibility since I moderated some popular servers on gmod a few years ago. Wish me luck! Also, dot walked me through things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #3214
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,584 Posts
    Man... I logged on to find my name was a lighter hue of blue than usual. Looks like I'm a moderator now. This is oddly scary, haven't had this kind of responsibility since I moderated some popular servers on gmod a few years ago. Wish me luck! Also, dot walked me through things.
    Make the most of it;players look up to you now and you don't want it to go opposite way.
    Throw me or any other OP about any questions you need to ask. And welcome to the team!

Edited:

I mean throw us a PM, I can't edit posts on my phone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #3215
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,770 Posts
    Make the most of it;players look up to you now and you don't want it to go opposite way.
    Throw me or any other OP about any questions you need to ask. And welcome to the team!

Edited:

I mean throw us a PM, I can't edit posts on my phone
    Thank you
    Also, Woolio, I've got you your stone.

16. Post #3216
    November 2009
    9,531 Posts
    Thank you
    Also, Woolio, I've got you your stone.
    Great, that'll be useful in 1.3.

Until then, we've got Tekkit. And I've found out how to make a breadmaker that's much more efficient than that giant farm we've got on the main server. It fits in a 10x10 square, and can make 9x64 wheat in less than ten minutes.

Now... Where are we building BrimCo HQ?

17. Post #3217
    October 2010
    342 Posts
    Technic is making me angry. The Launcher wont let me pick which mods, and even with the latest dev build, it still wont work, neither in SSP or in SMP. Google brings up no results for how to fix it, either.

18. Post #3218
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,770 Posts
    Great, that'll be useful in 1.3.

Until then, we've got Tekkit. And I've found out how to make a breadmaker that's much more efficient than that giant farm we've got on the main server. It fits in a 10x10 square, and can make 9x64 wheat in less than ten minutes.

Now... Where are we building BrimCo HQ?
    Up to you, I'm not doing much on the tekkit server, and I trust you. You can be the head of BrimCo on the Tekkit server until I get it all figured out in a few weeks. I know Future is interested as well, so work with him when you can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

19. Post #3219
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,860 Posts
    Progress progress progress...

Wrench anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

20. Post #3220
    we cum tit village
    April 2012
    57 Posts

Going ahead on maing the venture brothers compound for the ultimate science mind since i got a couple good reviews. Anyone who wants to help is welcome whether your a fan of the show/project or just want something to do. (See page 80 for other pictures) If you want to help ask zerothermic or venturebros and you recieve a science wing named after you!!!!! and other spoils? We need all the help we can so man up Future Scientists!
    Id like to help out on this :D Give me something to do anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #3221
    February 2012
    15 Posts
    The tekkit overviewer is lacking textures... All the volcanoes are floating columns/flows of lava

I'm not overly fussed about it, but I'm not sure if that applies to all the other Tekkit textures, which might cause a few problems.

Edit:

I'm thinking of building something in a desert near spawn, I just need to make sure that I'm not building on top of anyone else's plans, and if not, Dibs on that hill/volcano for building

Here's the desert:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

22. Post #3222
    The tekkit overviewer is lacking textures... All the volcanoes are floating columns/flows of lava

I'm not overly fussed about it, but I'm not sure if that applies to all the other Tekkit textures, which might cause a few problems.

Edit:

I'm thinking of building something in a desert near spawn, I just need to make sure that I'm not building on top of anyone else's plans, and if not, Dibs on that hill/volcano for building

Here's the desert:

Yeah, implementing tekkit textures into the overviewer easily would require me to recode parts of the overviewer that fetches textures from the mc.jar, since the separate mods textures are spread round in their own folders, not an impossible task but not something I want to dedicate myself to at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3223
    we cum tit village
    April 2012
    57 Posts
    Venture, where are you building your project?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #3224
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,691 Posts
    Profan could you unban me please? Apparently you are the only one who can do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Sweden Show Events

25. Post #3225
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,775 Posts
    I find it funny how there has been a sudden increase in tekkit servers on FP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

26. Post #3226
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    21,584 Posts
    Everyone should have their items back after about a billion /i and /give commands
    Don't whine about lost items in the future even of a crash, PM me with a list and I'll get on it :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #3227
    July 2011
    38 Posts
    Id like to help out on this :D Give me something to do anyway
    I love you right now we need help ummm coors are x 1200 and z 1500

know that it wont look exact due to the curves on the front thats the only sacrafice and the statue were doing our best though and wed love your help

28. Post #3228
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,186 Posts

Edit:

Here's the desert:

That's my house right at the bottom, there is quite a lot of stuff going on under it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac New Zealand Show Events

29. Post #3229
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,691 Posts
    God damnit I really, really want to play but no one will unban me :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #3230
    November 2009
    9,531 Posts
    Up to you, I'm not doing much on the tekkit server, and I trust you. You can be the head of BrimCo on the Tekkit server until I get it all figured out in a few weeks. I know Future is interested as well, so work with him when you can.
    Sven, I've done pretty well... We've got plans, big plans. Plans spanning Metro Inc and BrimCo combined. An advertiser's utopia, a futuristic paradise, a world where the comforts of the world are near at hand, without raising a hand.

If you're interested, we need a project leader for the city portion, and I know how much you like building cities. If you're up to it, let me know. The future looks bright, and BrimCo is going to help get us there.

31. Post #3231
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,385 Posts
    God damnit I really, really want to play but no one will unban me :(
    What's your exact in-game name. I assume flubbernugget has agreed to unban you but somehow(?) cannot. An in game unban should work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #3232
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,648 Posts
    Can we possibly get some Automatic Crafting Tables from buildcraft? Its the backbone of a factory, obviously.
    There's Crafting Table Mk II which works well with redpower tubes. You insert ingredients through the sides and pull out the result through the top.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #3233
    February 2012
    15 Posts
    That's my house right at the bottom, there is quite a lot of stuff going on under it.

Ok, I'll keep tunnels (to the south at least) to a minimum :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

34. Post #3234
    WINNER
    August 2007
    1,617 Posts
    I should start playing again, I have to admit I kind of miss you guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3235
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,691 Posts
    What's your exact in-game name. I assume flubbernugget has agreed to unban you but somehow(?) cannot. An in game unban should work.
    IGN: PlasmaGamer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Sweden Show Events

36. Post #3236
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,760 Posts
    did server crash? :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 2 (list)

37. Post #3237
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    292 Posts
    Indeed it crashed :(
    and profen is offline.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #3238
    Exception caused by wireless redstone, if it happens a few more times it's going as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #3239
    November 2010
    99 Posts
    Exception caused by wireless redstone, if it happens a few more times it's going as well.
    I removed all the wireless trackers from people. :V
    Except from Plasma. Plasma, if your reading this, please set yourself on fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #3240
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,053 Posts
    I removed all the wireless trackers from people. :V
    Except from Plasma. Plasma, if your reading this, please set yourself on fire.
    *glare*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events