1. Post #3361
    Also guys, if you find yourself clueless on how to use all the things in tekkit, just ask!

All of us are more than willing to help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

2. Post #3362
    June 2010
    6,149 Posts
    I am probably the biggest retard on the server
    I've died over 40 times to cavespiders in the past 2 days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #3363
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    20,495 Posts
    By the way, we're waiting for Bukkit 1.3.1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

4. Post #3364
    July 2011
    38 Posts
    So I've spent the past few days on Ssp trying to figure out technic and I'm still nowhere. Should I just hop on the server and do slave labor for someone?
    Hop on and just start building like normal with everyone youll pick up the new tekkit stuff slowly and soon be pro . most of us are still learning anyway so you should play and I can help you with alot of thetekkit stuff but some of the advanced stuff you can talk to others who have used tekkit before

Edited:

I am probably the biggest retard on the server
    I've died over 40 times to cavespiders in the past 2 days.
    No I definately got you beat i die due to fall damage about 30 times a day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #3365
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,666 Posts
    Featherfall boooooooots man, they're the greatest. I've got myself a pair, I can jump down ravines and only lose a few falls. If you're working up high, you should work on getting a pair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3366

November 2010
    700 Posts
    Complete noob to tekkit. Just started a rubber farm, im going for solar the nuclear power. Any one can join me at my outpost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #3367
    Hop on and just start building like normal with everyone youll pick up the new tekkit stuff slowly and soon be pro . most of us are still learning anyway so you should play and I can help you with alot of thetekkit stuff but some of the advanced stuff you can talk to others who have used tekkit before

Edited:

Make quantum boots, I don't even think you take any fall damage at all then

8. Post #3368
    February 2012
    742 Posts
    1.3.1 is out. Does the server need to update?
    Everything needs updating, lol. Tekkit/Bukkit/Plugins/Server software

It'll take forever. What I don't understand is, since bukkit joined with Mojang, doesn't that mean they should have access to the code before the update is released? Bukkit will need to update, that will probably take a few weeks, and then you'll need to wait for plugins to update, and that will take maybe a week or so, depending on how diligent the author is.

Seems like crap to me, what was the whole point of merging with Mojang if the development process hasn't changed?

Edited:

But I'm sure Profan will keep it at the older version until stuff gets fixed.

9. Post #3369
    Turbo Dyke
    June 2010
    20,495 Posts
    Everything needs updating, lol. Tekkit/Bukkit/Plugins/Server software

It'll take forever. What I don't understand is, since bukkit joined with Mojang, doesn't that mean they should have access to the code before the update is released? Bukkit will need to update, that will probably take a few weeks, and then you'll need to wait for plugins to update, and that will take maybe a week or so, depending on how diligent the author is.

Seems like crap to me, what was the whole point of merging with Mojang if the development process hasn't changed?

Edited:

But I'm sure Profan will keep it at the older version until stuff gets fixed.
    They've been working on it for a week or so now already
    mojang have always released it to the bukkit team earlier :s
    and no, not all of the bukkit team work at mojang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #3370
    speshul
    August 2006
    629 Posts
    Also dinnerb

Edited:

Also dinnerbone has been working on Minecraft since he began at Mojang.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #3371
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,924 Posts
    so ho

Edited:

so how many people have nuclear power going?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #3372
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,785 Posts
    Me and 2FAST do.

13. Post #3373
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,739 Posts
    The Scramhutt facility has one up and going.

We have a breeder soon too.

14. Post #3374
    I think Finv has one as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #3375
    And very soon, I too will have a reactor

16. Post #3376
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,666 Posts
    Welp, I've got mixed news for those of you who buy BrimCo enchantments. I've been doing some testing and research with the new enchanting, and here are the results.

Medium and High-Quality enchantment prices are going to go down significantly. Where as right now an Efficiency IV Fortune III pick goes for around 2,250Pr, now it'll go for around 750-1,000Pr. Same goes for Unbreaking/Efficiency, etc, although silk touches will still be fairly expensive.

The bad news is that Tri-enchantment "super picks" seem to be really rare, if not impossible to enchant now. Meaning that the prices on those are going up significantly, because once they're gone, they're gone forever.

17. Post #3377
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,739 Posts
    Profan, you should seriously make two threads to split tekkit and regular, it's confusing as hell sometimes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #3378
    Profan, you should seriously make two threads to split tekkit and regular, it's confusing as hell sometimes
    Regular would be dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #3379
    November 2009
    8,737 Posts
    Regular would be dead
    Except for Sven, who would keep posting in a void of nothingness, suspended as a mote in a sunbeam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #3380
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,666 Posts
    And it would be a damn nice sunbeam too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #3381
    we cum tit village
    April 2012
    57 Posts
    Got to say a massive thanks to 2FAST and Leet_Rider for their donations today.

2FAST donated like 12 solar panels and glass cables and Leet donated an MFSU, Nuclear Reactor and Reactor Chambers!

Thanks guys!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #3382
    Donny, you're out of your element!
    October 2009
    507 Posts
    Got to say a massive thanks to 2FAST and Leet_Rider for their donations today.

2FAST donated like 12 solar panels and glass cables and Leet donated an MFSU, Nuclear Reactor and Reactor Chambers!

Thanks guys!
    You best share some of that sweet-ass solar power.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #3383
    Server back to normal, was just testing what happened if my reactor would explode

24. Post #3384
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,666 Posts
    Server back to normal, was just testing what happened if my reactor would explode
    Got my hopes up, thought the new stable bukkit build was out

25. Post #3385
    October 2009
    193 Posts
    I Saw Brim's post about the feather fall boots, what about renting items from Brimco? Like raising the prices based on the amount of use the item received, and a higher price, for a more expensive item. It could sorta work now that Brim is a mod. He has a greater jurisdiction over players, and not getting items back will be less of an issue. I'm just doing some thinking while at this endless dinner. Being under 21 in Vegas isn't so great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #3386
    July 2011
    38 Posts
    Make quantum boots, I don't even think you take any fall damage at all then
    Got some from leet and Sintir feel like a badass

27. Post #3387
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,666 Posts
    Banned Jorc for 1 hour.
    He killed an iron golemn, then denied it, then accused his friend of hacks (who I checked to find he hasn't used any diamonds, anywhere near his house at least, having only used smelted amounts of gold and iron), backtracked, and denied it even after I found evidence of the iron golemn being built by his friend about an hour beforehand.

Edited:

Also, it should be noted that he was warned. I did this by the book
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #3388
    July 2011
    38 Posts
    I would just like to say that geogzm's avatar is so sick and more screenshot's of Venture industries coming soon because the entire first reactor building is done and now on to the labs......... great job everyone. Thanks 2Fast for the solar panels you donated they were much appreciated . Ok now I want feedback for the slogans for venture industries we have three options and we want you guys to vote on which is best......

Option 1: Venture Industries: building a better tomorrow today.

Option 2: Venture Industries:: We do the science so you don't have to.

Option 3: Venture Industries: Science and Shit (Yes this was discussed.... no i dont want it)

So please Vote we just like imput from others

29. Post #3389
    January 2012
    146 Posts
    I would just like to say that geogzm's avatar is so sick and more screenshot's of Venture industries coming soon because the entire first reactor building is done and now on to the labs......... great job everyone. Thanks 2Fast for the solar panels you donated they were much appreciated . Ok now I want feedback for the slogans for venture industries we have three options and we want you guys to vote on which is best......

Option 1: Venture Industries: building a better tomorrow today.

Option 2: Venture Industries:: We do the science so you don't have to.

Option 3: Venture Industries: Science and Shit (Yes this was discussed.... no i dont want it)

So please Vote we just like imput from others
    I vote Option 4

Venture Industries: We don't do drugs, we are drugs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #3390
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,666 Posts
    Welp, I'm proud to announce that, while it has technically been "open" for about a month now, Torvus is now officially 100% finished (in that it's structure is complete and fully ready to accommodate players). All 4 districts are finished, patched and terraformed, 2 of which have managers already. The capital is running at full capacity, although we'll probably never stop expanding it. Both hotel complexes/pods are up and running, with 16 free rooms (see our policy), 2 master suites, 2 enchantment rooms, and 2 public mines. A market place is carved out and ready to be expanded upon when the need arises as well. Torvus is completely connected to the Nether system, subway system (hold gravel to travel to Torvus, unless you're in Cordova because it's borked ), has a road to spawn and a 360-degree dock for boats.

I honestly never thought this would get finished, thanks to all those who've helped!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #3391
    we cum tit village
    April 2012
    57 Posts
    The server gone down?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #3392
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,897 Posts
    I am enjoying the beautiful naturally generated sceneries

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #3393
    Who donated 50 SEK yesterday by the way? No idea who it is, except for one of them being valyrin

34. Post #3394
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    Hello, i have been away from minecraft some time now, and just recently came home from one weeks vacation. Looks like a lot has happened, anyone who could care to explain everything i've missed?

35. Post #3395
    Hello, i have been away from minecraft some time now, and just recently came home from one weeks vacation. Looks like a lot has happened, anyone who could care to explain everything i've missed?
    Dear GOD, well tekkit is in play now which has actually made minecraft desirable for me again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #3396
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,711 Posts
    They've been working on it for a week or so now already
    mojang have always released it to the bukkit team earlier :s
    and no, not all of the bukkit team work at mojang
    The dev builds work fine for me so far. They might work on the vanilla server.

37. Post #3397
    speshul
    August 2006
    629 Posts
    The dev builds work fine for me so far. They might work on the vanilla server.
    Last time we tried a dev build things didn't exactly go very well...

If we have to try it would involve backing up the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #3398
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,602 Posts
    Last time we tried a dev build things didn't exactly go very well...

If we have to try it would involve backing up the map.
    then we blew it up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

39. Post #3399

Profanoval industries reactor chamber
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #3400
    Donny, you're out of your element!
    October 2009
    507 Posts

Profanoval industries reactor chamber
    That screen is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events