1. Post #1481
    You're Gonna Carry That Weight.
    June 2008
    7,186 Posts
    Just played TWEWY. Apparently I haven't played in 663 days and I was about an hour into the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #1482
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,951 Posts
    Can't help but complain about KH3D again but there are so many things that could have been better or fixed with this game. The difficulty is really unbalanced and inconsistent. I'm in    The World That Never Was    and suddenly all these baddies are fucking difficult as hell and I do little damage to them. But then in later areas they're much easier, but then they get incredibly tough again for no reason. On top of that my current level is far past the recommended combat level. Everything just feels so inconsistent with this game: It can be easy one minute then bone-crunchingly hard the next without any warning.

Also that 3-part boss battle with Riku against Ansem was a fucking bitch to finish. 3 boss battles in a row with no breaks inbetween? You're busting my balls here. Well whatever I can manage as long as the ti- WHOOPS, TIME'S UP, looks like you'll have to restart that entire battle huehuehuehuehue   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1483
    October 2009
    9,456 Posts
    Got a new Swapnote message

"NOW, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PEN COLOUR"

Good job, Nintendo... Not only did you release a hilariously flawed feature, but you're late to advertise about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #1484
    August 2012
    304 Posts

makes me happy i bought a 3DS.
    Wouldn't it be Paper Mario 4?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1485
    im gay
    July 2007
    3,734 Posts
    I wish there would be a new Meteos game for the 3DS. The only sequels this game had was a shitty Disney themed easy as fuck version, a barely playable (despite being cool looking) version on XBox Live, and an ugly as fuck online PC version that got shut down years ago.

It's a real shame because Meteos is so fucking good. I'd say it deserves a 3DS version. With online multiplayer. That would be the best thing ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #1486
    August 2009
    715 Posts
    Meteos is dead man. Deal with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #1487
    DO YOU SLAP THE IMOUTO?YES/NO
    August 2010
    5,313 Posts
    Finally finished KH3D on Proud mode for my first run. Fucking fun, difficulty is nice but some enemies are annoying like the lion and tiger. Those things are assholes.

Rinzler is the hardest boss. No joke. Even every boss battle in The World That Never Was was easier than that.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1488
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,951 Posts
       Rinzler is the hardest boss. No joke. Even every boss battle in The World That Never Was was easier than that.   
    You best be joking.    Rinzler    was piss easy and I beat him on the first attempt.    Ansem's 2nd Form with Riku   , however, was fucking busting my balls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1489
    August 2010
    5,313 Posts
    You best be joking.    Rinzler    was piss easy and I beat him on the first attempt.    Ansem's 2nd Form with Riku   , however, was fucking busting my balls.
       I completely wrecked Ansem's 2nd Form on my first attempt. Didn't even grind. You just have to know how to deal with his shit, which I figured out fairly quickly. Hell, using flowmotion and letting him grab you is perfectly fine so long as you have a heal on standby. Also, I had Drop-Me-Not's in my commands since it was a risky day so I guess that was a factor.   

If we're also talking easiest boss here, it's    everyone you fight after getting the snail on Sora's story.   . I unfortunately didn't have that privilege with    Rinzler   

Now time to win Critical Mode just like I did with every KH game with Critical Mode in it.

Edited:

I have to fuck up Julius before I do that though.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

10. Post #1490
    July 2009
    13 Posts
    I wish there would be a new Meteos game for the 3DS. The only sequels this game had was a shitty Disney themed easy as fuck version, a barely playable (despite being cool looking) version on XBox Live, and an ugly as fuck online PC version that got shut down years ago.

It's a real shame because Meteos is so fucking good. I'd say it deserves a 3DS version. With online multiplayer. That would be the best thing ever.
    Hey I have that game too! Somewhere. I think one of the SSBB designers designed that too, but I forget all the names. All of them.
    Maybe every character in the sequel could have different powers in adventure/versus mode? Like the items did stuff.
    Wifi would definitely be a needed addition. It MUST have wifi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #1491
    August 2009
    715 Posts
    Am I the only one having problem against    young xehanort    in critical difficulty? At some occasions he transforms his blade in a laser barrage which almost rapes your whole health bar everytime
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

12. Post #1492
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,574 Posts
    Still haven't touched DDD... Ugh I need to sort my shit. I'm so tired of being miserable... I can only hope it's actually any good when I do play it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #1493
    July 2012
    128 Posts
    I've had my 3DS for a while now but I only have 2 cartridge games for it (Mario Mart 7 and Pokemon Black) and the rest are downloaded. I really want Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

14. Post #1494
    August 2010
    5,313 Posts
    KH3D Spoilers + Rant

See this faggot?

Fuck Nomura for adding this shit stain in the game.

I'm totally tolerant of all those instant death bosses from the previous games, but Julius?

This is the only fucker that nearly made me break my console. Fuck his bouncy electric unblockable and nearly unavoidable ass. Fuck Nomura for making him bounce. Fuck his faggot ass. 

15. Post #1495
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,951 Posts
       I completely wrecked Ansem's 2nd Form on my first attempt. Didn't even grind. You just have to know how to deal with his shit, which I figured out fairly quickly. Hell, using flowmotion and letting him grab you is perfectly fine so long as you have a heal on standby. Also, I had Drop-Me-Not's in my commands since it was a risky day so I guess that was a factor.   

If we're also talking easiest boss here, it's    everyone you fight after getting the snail on Sora's story.   . I unfortunately didn't have that privilege with    Rinzler   

Now time to win Critical Mode just like I did with every KH game with Critical Mode in it.

Edited:

I have to fuck up Julius before I do that though.   
    It was just his stupid fucking giant bowling balls that were pissing me off. That shit is practically unavoidable.

16. Post #1496
    February 2010
    5,501 Posts
    One thing that bothers me about Kingdom Hearts is the amount of Londons that are implied to exist. One London for the Tarzan world, one London for Neverland, and a third London for the Pirates world. Any other Londons I missed? Also, there are two Africa's; the Pride Lands and the Tarzan world.

17. Post #1497
    August 2009
    715 Posts
    Got an email from Club Nintendo. I won a limited Kingdom Hearts figure!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

18. Post #1498
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,258 Posts
    Got an email from Club Nintendo. I won a limited Kingdom Hearts figure!
    Can you post what it looks like?

19. Post #1499
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,549 Posts
    One thing that bothers me about Kingdom Hearts is the amount of Londons that are implied to exist. One London for the Tarzan world, one London for Neverland, and a third London for the Pirates world. Any other Londons I missed? Also, there are two Africa's; the Pride Lands and the Tarzan world.
    Different worlds, different Africas.

20. Post #1500
    August 2009
    715 Posts
    Can you post what it looks like?
    It's one of those two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

21. Post #1501
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,214 Posts
    I'm looking for a screen protector for my 3D because I don't want to get my top screen scratched anymore.
    Is there a particular one I should get?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

22. Post #1502
    You're Gonna Carry That Weight.
    June 2008
    7,186 Posts
    Nintendo started off the week by announcing the North American release dates for some of its most highly anticipated 3DS titles.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star - the upcoming turn-based RPG - will be available on November 11th.

For those who love puzzles, masks, and top hats, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask will make its way to the 3DS on October 28th.

Rounding out the announcement were North American release dates for Style Savvy: Trendsetters (October 22nd), Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! (October 1st), and Crosswords Plus (also October 1st).

Lost on the way to the mansion

These dates came alongside the announcement that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon will miss its projected "holiday 2012" release window.

While no reason was provided, Nintendo announced that Dark Moon will be available in the "first half of 2013" for the Americas, but did not clarify if Europe and other regions would encounter a similar delay.

Indeed, Nintendo kept pretty mum on Europe in general.

We will keep you updated with European release dates for this crop of excellent 3DS titles as soon as they are made available.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #1503
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,069 Posts
    Still no Animal Crossing, why am I not surprised :smith:

24. Post #1504
    August 2009
    6,217 Posts
    as a guy who grew up with The Thousand Year Door and has it as one of the best games he's ever played ever

goddamn does Sticker Star look like they erased everything good about the series

also goddamn    YMX    and his fucking whip that turns into a hedge maze what a little bitch

if anyone thinks    Julius's    bounce off the building attack is unavoidable it actually is, just do a flowmotion dash or use electro dash or something when you hear him jump off

25. Post #1505
    August 2010
    5,313 Posts
    Here's a surefire way of defeating Julius if you have trouble.

DO EXACTLY AS I DO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #1506
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    17,175 Posts
    Hell yes, Sticker Star comes out on the 11th, the day after by birthday. That's something to look forward to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

27. Post #1507
    August 2009
    6,217 Posts

DO EXACTLY AS I DO
    I was expecting a command deck completely made out of Balloonga

ya blew it

28. Post #1508
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,549 Posts
    first reaction: ANIMAL CROSSING
    then: FUCK NO ANIMAL CROSSING

[h2]GOD FUCKING DAMN IT NINTENDO[/h2]

29. Post #1509
    August 2010
    5,313 Posts
    I was expecting a command deck completely made out of Balloonga

ya blew it
    Only pussies use Ballonga. I was level 48 when I beat him and my deck was:-

Dark Firaga
    Firaga
    Blizzaga
    Blizzaga
    Cura - Shortcut
    Curaga
    Curaga
    Hi-potion

Seriously, I'm not spending time forever getting Ballonga. I just wanted to beat him as soon as possible. Also, I figured out how to dodge his electric tower dive but it's very position based.

After I beat him, I proceeded to dunk the Dream Eater Boss rematches and then suddenly decided to make that horrendous video.

30. Post #1510
    May 2011
    6,665 Posts

DO EXACTLY AS I DO
    Oh wow, Julius from Runaway Brain is in this?
    Maybe I should pick this up after all...

31. Post #1511
    Guild 01 is getting localized

fuck yeah

32. Post #1512
    May 2008
    822 Posts
    Bit of a shock to play DDD and find that Sora's voice actor doesn't exactly fit the KH1-esque version of Sora anymore. Though you could argue that it's just Sora's older voice in his younger body to show he's dreaming.

33. Post #1513
    Picked up Devil Survivor Overclocked yesterday because I've been struck with the need to justify my purchase of the 3DS since I use it like once every 4 months...

This is seriously the laziest port ever. There's not even a 3D effect, and they didn't bother to move the action to the top screen to take advantage of the bigger aspect ratio. Some of the new features are nice, and the new voice acting is honestly pretty tolerable. The actual game is still incredible, but wow Atlus.

34. Post #1514
    September 2009
    7,362 Posts
    Well, I admit that i'm playing Beginner mode mainly to get a grip on the story and sequences, so i'm better-prepared for a higher difficulty run in some other playthrough of DDD, but holy shit.

Anti Black Coat was a pain but not too bad, really predictable in a way. And then Ansem comes in, and his 2nd phase wrecks my shit. No deaths, but I can't imagine how this is on Proud mode, much less Critical. Found an easy way to bypass his 'knock away' part, via Dark Splicer, though.   

35. Post #1515
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,928 Posts
    That Mario game w/coins worth getting?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

36. Post #1516
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    11,138 Posts
    Downloading New Super Mario Bros. 2 from the eShop. Out now!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #1517
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    17,175 Posts
    On gameplay and fun alone, yes. If you care about the fact that it's doing absolutely nothing new, and might as well be the same game as the others, then no.

But if you want something fun, the game is great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

38. Post #1518
    May 2011
    6,665 Posts
    I've heard good things.
    Basically, if you liked the other NSMB games, you'll like this one, that seems to be the general consensus.

39. Post #1519
    October 2009
    9,456 Posts
    I just checked the rewards for Club Nintendo America, and they weren't kidding when they said that golden Nunchuck was limited. It's already gone.

They also removed quite a lot of other things. Most of the crap left is just not worth it.

Edited:

Holy FUCK
    I just went on Europe's Club Nintendo
    Not only do they have almost double the prizes, but the rewards are 10x better, too
    Jesus FUCK, what is wrong with Nintendo of America?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1520
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,159 Posts
    Holy FUCK
    I just went on Europe's Club Nintendo
    Not only do they have almost double the prizes, but the rewards are 10x better, too
    Jesus FUCK, what is wrong with Nintendo of America?
    What? The rewards on the Europe one are shit in my opinion and you can't afford most of them if you bought a Wii on launch due to all your stars expiring after 2 years.

Edited:

In 2007 I registered my Wii and a few games until I had 1710 stars which got me nothing (Nothing to spend it on) and then in 2008 the majority (1200) expired. Then the DS came in and I got 2350 with a few codes from my cousin which I spent 2000 of to get 500 Wii Points. I spent it on that REALLY SHITTY Texas Holdem Tournament game. I got another 950 only to have 1060 of them expire and then another 250 the next month. I bought the Kid Icarus AR Cards and gained 150 stars this year to put me up to 400 stars. I can't buy shit.