1. Post #7721
    October 2009
    9,432 Posts
    It's store only and it costs 5 dollars. Considering Keys are 1.25 on the "Black market" It's a pretty good price.
    Key are store only and $2.50.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #7722
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,648 Posts
    Key are store only and $2.50.
    You can buy them through paypal, from sourceop dealers and such. $1,25 each.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events

3. Post #7723
    October 2009
    9,432 Posts

*twizzles moustache*
    Goddamnit, I wanted to do that loadout

Edited:

You can buy them through paypal, from sourceop dealers and such. $1,25 each.
    What the fuck as TF2 trading turned into
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #7724
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,320 Posts

Revised my loadouts a bit.

Scout is now what 4444 suggested. (Which I think looks great.)

Also, painted the L'Inspecteur An Air of Debonair, to match the Spy's suit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

5. Post #7725
    Merry early Christmas everyone:

That's a Blizzard Storm effect BTW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #7726
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,615 Posts
    No wai
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #7727
    June 2010
    5,525 Posts

I want to be you

Why can't I be you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #7728
    I want to be you

Why can't I be you?
    Well, if you wanna be me, here's some advice:

Go get a 2-year degree at community college, followed by a 4-year degree at a school specifically made for game design and the like.

Then proceed to go to another school for 2 years extra to get a Masters, then proceed to work at a company that pays you 90k a year for Game/Level Design.

So yeah, I have a lot of money to waste. It's silly to think that I'm using it on making my Engi look festive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #7729
    fuck you inspecter I do what I want
    August 2009
    9,168 Posts
       It also looks like an actual beard   
    It would look more like an actual beard if it had flexing, that worked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #7730
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts

lady and gentel man meat james bong

(credit to Archimedes for helping with gun/knife names)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 7 (list)

11. Post #7731
    He looks more like the pompous overly-accented captain of a luxury cruise liner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

12. Post #7732
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,615 Posts
    Well, if you wanna be me, here's some advice:

Go get a 2-year degree at community college, followed by a 4-year degree at a school specifically made for game design and the like.

Then proceed to go to another school for 2 years extra to get a Masters, then proceed to work at a company that pays you 90k a year for Game/Level Design.

So yeah, I have a lot of money to waste. It's silly to think that I'm using it on making my Engi look festive
    That was pretty inspirational. I want to work for videogames someday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #7733
    That was pretty inspirational. I want to work for videogames someday.
    Well videogames is a harsh boss sometimes. Don't expect videogames to praise you often or be easy on you with deadlines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #7734
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,615 Posts
    Well videogames is a harsh boss sometimes. Don't expect videogames to praise you often or be easy on you with deadlines.
    Learning those feels already with learning modeling with TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #7735
    Learning those feels already with learning modeling with TF2.
    Hell man, I'd love to see some of your work, whether it be in Steam Workshop or whatever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #7736
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,615 Posts
    Hell man, I'd love to see some of your work, whether it be in Steam Workshop or whatever.
    Hopefully, this Furnace Worker Pyro set will be up soon. You can see some mediocre stuff in my workshop now though, my steam page is linked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #7737
    Hopefully, this Furnace Worker Pyro set will be up soon. You can see some mediocre stuff in my workshop now though, my steam page is linked.
    Gotta admit, I really like that frosty Sniper Rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #7738
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,923 Posts
    We need a special "Custom Mod" edition of the loadout thread. Like, you use all the hat and misc models you'd want to use together if they got in-game. That'd be neat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #7739
    May 2011
    6,631 Posts

I got a feeling that that Ten Gallon would look mighty pretty in Waterlogged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #7740
    I got a feeling that that Ten Gallon would look mighty pretty in Waterlogged.
    Well I'll have to save up bukku buck just to test that theory, then. Unless you wanna be kind and donate to the "Make an Unusual Look Pretty" Foundation.

Edited:

Itemtest is being a bitch. I can't see what it looks like because it won't update my character with neither paint color nor unusual effect. Come on, Valve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #7741
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts

tuxxy tuxxy tuxxy tuxxy use a tuxxy tuxxy use a tuxxy put on a tuxxy buy a tuxxy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #7742
    April 2012
    5,346 Posts

somma dat stealthy elthy eltyh

hooo-ee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

23. Post #7743

November 2012
    307 Posts

Das iza naiwce lowking seth you mahmen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

24. Post #7744
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,257 Posts

would be better if you used actual jamesbond-like cosmetics

looks like random stuff slapped together

the tags are good though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #7745
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but here's the thing

if I don't capitalize a sentence, it doesn't cause all the words to slur together into an unreadable blob. Whereas all the spaces you omitted from the commas made it damn near illegible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #7746

July 2012
    349 Posts
    Bearded bombardier goes well with every hat. I love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events

27. Post #7747
    October 2011
    4,361 Posts
    Currently working on my Smissmas loadouts; Engineer and Pyro are more or less finished

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

28. Post #7748
    April 2011
    8,322 Posts
    I just realized I run a full christmas heavy.

Festive Minigun, Dalokohs, Holiday Punch.

Never made the connection...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

29. Post #7749

November 2012
    307 Posts
    Does anyone want a 3rd misc slot?

Cat is completely random.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #7750
    August 2012
    668 Posts
    I would change the hat slot into a third misc slot and change all hats into miscs. That way you could choose between a hat or a third misc..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #7751

November 2012
    307 Posts
    I would change the hat slot into a third misc slot and change all hats into miscs. That way you could choose between a hat or a third misc..
    That would be nice but i think that will never happen hat will be hat..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

32. Post #7752

July 2012
    349 Posts
    I want badge slot so that I can use 2 misc and 1 badge together
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #7753
    January 2012
    168 Posts
    Wha-
    How-
    Why did you paint the Max's white?

Why.
    I also have max head painted white because default max ISN'T white.

Max painted white:

Max unpainted:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

34. Post #7754
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    1,408 Posts
    Yeah but then every retard trader who live off Unusuals (instead of playing the damn game) will have a whine because then their hat/misc will lose value or some bullcrap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

35. Post #7755
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    I just did it:

I love this loadout so damn much. I think is my favorite combo in TF2.
    Use the Tuxxy instead of the Siberian, works better imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

36. Post #7756
    August 2012
    668 Posts
    Yeah but then every retard trader who live off Unusuals (instead of playing the damn game) will have a whine because then their hat/misc will lose value or some bullcrap.
    I don't think the tf2 team will think about them because they also made store bought items tradable and craftable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

37. Post #7757
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,017 Posts
    Use the Tuxxy instead of the Siberian, works better imo.
    Ugh.

BLOODY UGLY GIANT CUFFS

Is a good misc but those cuffs just make me hate it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #7758

July 2012
    349 Posts
    I finally finished my demo&heavy loadout.

Bloody Old Mann

Badland Brawlers
    Blood Bin style is awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #7759
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,320 Posts
    Ugh.

BLOODY UGLY GIANT CUFFS

Is a good misc but those cuffs just make me hate it.
    I wish Valve was a little more willing to implement styles.

There are so many items that could look better just by adding a style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #7760
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,017 Posts
    I wish Valve was a little more willing to implement styles.

There are so many items that could look better just by adding a style.
    Oh yes, so many good items are fucked by little simple things that can be fixed in a style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)