1. Post #2481
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,039 Posts
    Got a Side Satchel and painted it Lab Coat, looks nice and fits with my Lab Coat Mountain Cap

Also fits well with my Tincture Tyrolean, though I'm considering painting it Lab Coat as well

And my usual Scout loadout I've been meaning to post for a while, featuring even more Lab Coat

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2482
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    5,739 Posts
    Got a Side Satchel and painted it Lab Coat, looks nice and fits with my Lab Coat Mountain Cap
    That's my favourite one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2483
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,007 Posts
    mountain cap is underrated

if it weren't for the otorolyngist's mirror, I'd wear one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2484
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    5,739 Posts

I wore it for a while when my class obsession swung towards medic. Favourite medic hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2485
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    Thinking about renaming my Axtinguisher to "Heavy Fucker".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

6. Post #2486
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,039 Posts

Funny you mention it, first ever hat drop on my alt today

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #2487
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,917 Posts
    While we're on the topic of Medic loadouts, here are mine. :D

Mountain Cap is such an underrated hat, I can't say I've ever seen anyone but myself wearing it ingame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2488
    June 2008
    4,616 Posts
    While we're on the topic of Medic loadouts, here are mine. :D

Mountain Cap is such an underrated hat, I can't say I've ever seen anyone but me wear it ingame.
    Why did you paint your Stethoscope with the Value of Teamwork, there's barely a difference, if any.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2489
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,917 Posts
    Why did you paint your Stethoscope with the Value of Teamwork, there's barely a difference, if any.
    I just liked the way it looked. :)
    It's identical to Team Spirit when unpainted, I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #2490
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,118 Posts
    medic

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

11. Post #2491
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #2492
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    473 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #2493
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts
    Finally finished all my Fruity Rumpus Asshole Factory sets,

I didn't realize zooming in looked better until I got to engy, and my laziness said screw it I'm not going back.

Special thanks to Primrose for helping me out with most of these

Here they all are, with names.
    Lime Lad, Grapefruit Grenadier, and Lemon Lighter.

Citrus Crusader, Peach Pummeler, and Apple Architect.

Cucumber Cureall, Grape Gunner and Banana Backstabber.

Bonus screens because I couldn't not save these.

might do a SFM pose with all of them if I ever figure out SFM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #2494
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Here's what I have so far. Once I sell my Bill's Hat (Team Spirit) I'm going to buy some Summer Shades, and start working on some of my other classes. Got extremely lazy with the Spy picture.
    >inb4 i ruined the TF2 art style
    >inb4 thumbnail the photos faggot

This thread needs some more fucking Engineer load outs, everything on Engineer that should be a misc is a fucking hat. (Hotrod, Virtual Reality Headset, Safe 'N Sound, Professor's Peculiarity, Big Country, etc)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2495
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Here's what I have so far. Once I sell my Bill's Hat (Team Spirit) I'm going to buy some Summer Shades, and start working on some of my other classes. Got extremely lazy with the Spy picture.
    >inb4 i ruined the TF2 art style
    >inb4 thumbnail the photos faggot

This thread needs some more fucking Engineer load outs, everything on Engineer that should be a misc is a fucking hat. (Hotrod, Virtual Reality Headset, Safe 'N Sound, Professor's Peculiarity, Big Country, etc)
    Lime Green Beard.
    I don't know what tragedy happened to you, and I better not investigate this further.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #2496
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Lime Green Beard.
    I don't know what tragedy happened to you, and I better not investigate this further.
    soz i gues i ruened da tf2 artstile guise so soz wat a faggot i am lololololol1111!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2497
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    soz i gues i ruened da tf2 artstile guise so soz wat a faggot i am lololololol1111!!!
    I'm sure you will fit i---the fuck, who'm I trying to fool?
    If people paint HATS eyesore green/pink, okay, I find that ridiculously stupid itself. But BEARDS and other hairlike items? Seriously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #2498
    May 2010
    3,912 Posts
    Most of the scout melee weps are better than the default weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #2499
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    32,828 Posts
    I'd ask if it feels good to have brain damage, but I doubt you can even understand all these big words.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #2500
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    I'm sure you will fit i---the fuck, who'm I trying to fool?
    If people paint HATS eyesore green/pink, okay, I find that ridiculously stupid itself. But BEARDS and other hairlike items? Seriously.
    The color lime is hard on your eyes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15 (list)

21. Post #2501
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    The color lime is hard on your eyes?
    I meant that it burns to look at, smartass. The colour is just way too saturated anjd should under any circumstances NOT be put on beards and stuff like that.
    But yeah, from your witty comeback you had there (I mean stealing the part of my post), I can tell that you lack the braincells to have a proper discussion, so I'll just stop here. Got better ways of wasting my time.
    And for the record: Lime Green and Pink CAN look good on specific items, but just slapping those on everything is a sign for a lack of creativity, which leads back to the lack of braincells.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2502
    OFFICIAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ENTHUSIAST
    December 2011
    765 Posts

My medic is ready
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #2503
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    I meant that it burns to look at, smartass. The colour is just way too saturated anjd should under any circumstances NOT be put on beards and stuff like that.
    But yeah, from your witty comeback you had there (I mean stealing the part of my post), I can tell that you lack the braincells to have a proper discussion, so I'll just stop here. Got better ways of wasting my time.
    And for the record: Lime Green and Pink CAN look good on specific items, but just slapping those on everything is a sign for a lack of creativity, which leads back to the lack of braincells.
    YOU DON'T USE LIME GREEN? GTFO MY TEAM FORTRESS 2 FAGGOT. GO BACK TO SUCKING COCKS ON BETA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

24. Post #2504
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    YOU DON'T USE LIME GREEN? GTFO MY TEAM FORTRESS 2 FAGGOT. GO BACK TO SUCKING COCKS ON BETA.
    You surely do show off your intelligence here.
    And in case you want to know: I did use Lime Green once. On a hat where it actually fitted (you know, I can evaluate that).
    http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/DatWut/257405474
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #2505
    October 2010
    1,217 Posts
    Please leave.

We dont want to listen to your bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #2506
    October 2009
    8,933 Posts
    Most of the scout melee weps are better than the default weapon.
    Actually, Scout's melee's are all decent side-grades
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

27. Post #2507
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Let's just hope this guy doesn't enter the GC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

28. Post #2508
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,560 Posts
    eck dee.

Go away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2509
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Actually, Scout's melee's are all decent side-grades
    Basher is, sort of, a straight upgrade if you hit every swing.

30. Post #2510
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    You surely do show off your intelligence here.
    And in case you want to know: I did use Lime Green once. On a hat where it actually fitted (you know, I can evaluate that).
    http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/DatWut/257405474
    Alexander Schulz sucks cocks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

31. Post #2511
    Your kind ain't welcome here. Bugger off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #2512
    October 2010
    1,217 Posts
    Alexander Schulz sucks cocks
    Who?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #2513
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Your kind ain't welcome here. Bugger off.
    First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is* a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself. Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. Id bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from* your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine. At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and youre angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #2514
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    'sup, that's me. Respect for he managed to read something on my Steam Profile.

35. Post #2515

My medic is ready
    Stahlhelm is probably the best Medic hats imo. Alongside the Gentleman's Ushanka.

Also I find it amazing how much drama a some paint cans can cause
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

36. Post #2516
    October 2010
    1,217 Posts
    First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is* a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself. Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. Id bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from* your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine. At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and youre angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.
    Maybe you should settle for one girl, instead of chasing everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

37. Post #2517
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Since when are "real american heroes" total dickbutts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2518
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    473 Posts
    is it just me or does that post positively reek of copypasta
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #2519
    April 2011
    7,727 Posts
    Oh. It's this loadout again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #2520
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Besides, are those chicks you bang every night as ugly as your loadouts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Zing Zing x 5 (list)