1. Post #2521
    First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is* a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself. Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. Id bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from* your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine. At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and youre angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.
    What the hell are you even going on about any more? We're discussing how you're being obnoxious by using obnoxious paints-and then suddenly you're claiming we are all fat, basement dwelling pedos, you're a marine, and also a giant slut? Please, make an effort with this here trolling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #2522
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Since when are "real american heroes" total dickbutts?
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #2523
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    505 Posts
    yep, there it is. (the previous post being a known copypasta)

i don't see how we got to the point where you feel the need to "troll" over someone saying they dislike your choice of paint
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #2524
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    This copypasta is more fuckin' cheesy than a dairy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #2525
    August 2010
    5,489 Posts
    I have seen this comment 1000 times on YouTube
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

6. Post #2526
    Also, gorilla warfare?

War is no monkey business, lad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 3Late Late x 2 (list)

7. Post #2527
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Also, gorilla warfare?

First off, fuck your bitch
    And the clique you claim
    West side when we ride
    Come equipped with game
    You claim to be a player
    But I fucked your wife
    We bust on Bad Boys
    niggas fuck for Life
    Plus Puffy tryin' to see me weak
    Hearts I rip
    Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia
    Some mark ass bitches
    We keep on coming
    While we running for your jewels
    Steady gunning
    Keep on busting at them fools
    You know the rules
    Little Ceasar go ask you homie
    How I'll leave you
    Cut your young ass up
    See you in pieces
    Now be deceased
    Little Kim,
    Don't fuck around with real G's
    Quick to snatch your ugly ass, off the streets
    So fuck peace
    I'll let them niggas know
    It's on for Life
    Don't let the west side
    Ride the night (ha ha)
    Bad Boys murdered on Wax and kill
    fuck with me
    And get your caps peeled
    You know, see
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #2528
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Also, gorilla warfare?

If he really is a marine, then yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #2529
    I thought "American Hero" Marines weren't allowed to kill civilians?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2530
    I'm sure the refugee camp will love your loadouts and sick rhymes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #2531
    July 2011
    626 Posts
    Straight out of /b/ guys, Look at him isn't he just so edgy and cool?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #2532
    October 2010
    1,217 Posts
    Ban him already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #2533
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Now, however, I'd say we go back to normal. This has gone out of hands already.
    Here, have my Shovel.
    http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/DatWut/183796245
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2534
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Now, however, I'd say we go back to normal. This has gone out of hands already.
    Here, have my Shovel.
    http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/DatWut/183796245
    Don't give this /b/ fag troll any more attention guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #2535
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,265 Posts
    pretty sure marines have better things to do than play videogames anyhow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #2536
    Back on topic, I made this earlier today.
    http://www.tf2items.com/item/1004926341
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

17. Post #2537
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Back on topic, I made this earlier today.
    http://www.tf2items.com/item/1004926341
    Oh my god...my...MY EYES!!! I CAN HEAR THEM SIZZLING!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

18. Post #2538
    Something gives me the feeling you were unloved as a child.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #2539
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Something gives me the feeling you were unloved as a child.
    That literally has nothing to do with our current conversation. You probably should have looked over your post before you actually posted it, it would spare you the shame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

20. Post #2540
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,788 Posts
    First thing, I cant even believe Im posting on this site but whatever, I can take a break from makin paper and playin bitches to serve ALL of you. Secondly, What the fuck is wrong with you faggot nerds? All i can see is* a bunch of disgusting, overweight, basement-dwelling, pedophiles. Nothing like an alpha male such as myself. Do you realize how much pussy a fucking winner like me gets? I am tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK. Id bet hella money that half of you havent ever gotten laid, and the other half got it from* your fat sisters, Lol. See, marines like me understand REAL humor. Yeah thats right, Im also a marine. At this point I know you all WOULD have tried to mess with me with all of that pussy hacking shit, because Im right and youre angry. Also you are unpatriotic and hate real American heroes like me. But i know you just looked at my fucking traps and shit your pants.
    Posting copypata from 4chan.

You really need to go back to reddit or whatever shitstain you came from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #2541
    It's not because we didn't like your loadout that you automatically have to rate everything dumb in here. I don't see anything wrong with that All-Father tbh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2542
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Posting copypata from 4chan.

You really need to go back to reddit or whatever shitstain you came from.
    >Implies I posted copypasta from 4chan
    >tells me to go back to Reddit
    lolwut.

Edited:

It's not because we didn't like your loadout that you automatically have to rate everything dumb in here. I don't see anything wrong with that All-Father tbh.
    Getting post count up from 12 year old summerfags.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

23. Post #2543
    That literally has nothing to do with our current conversation. You probably should have looked over your post before you actually posted it, it would spare you the shame.
    Your posts about "being a marine" and "tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK." had literally nothing to do with the conversation???????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #2544
    October 2010
    5,289 Posts
    What the fuck...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #2545
    August 2012
    19 Posts
    Your posts about "being a marine" and "tappin a different bitch EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK." had literally nothing to do with the conversation???????
    *Sigh*. I'll try to explain this to a simpleton like you. When people like you try to prove their superiority to me, I remind them that they're obviously mad and inferior to my superb abilities and achievements. My achievements probably outweigh your hopes and dreams, I surely wouldn't doubt it. Also, please don't spam by using repetitive question marks over and over at the end of every sentence, it's really an eyesore almost like Lime Paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

26. Post #2546
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    505 Posts
    you still being here is the biggest eyesore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #2547
    August 2010
    5,489 Posts
    *Sigh*. I'll try to explain this to a simpleton like you. When people like you try to prove their superiority to me, I remind them that they're obviously mad and inferior to my superb abilities and achievements. My achievements probably outweigh your hopes and dreams, I surely wouldn't doubt it. Also, please don't spam by using repetitive question marks over and over at the end of every sentence, it's really an eyesore almost like Lime Paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #2548
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,183 Posts
    Brooze is a true patriot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #2549
    Darn you kakka carrot cake!
    February 2010
    2,318 Posts
    i know lets stop giving attention and post loadouts like the thread says yay

i like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #2550
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,697 Posts
    i know lets stop giving attention and post loadouts like the thread says yay

i like this
    That loadout looks really awesome, the Quad use to kind of annoy me because of how crazy huge the collar is and how the thing just attach to his arm but it's starting to grow on me.

Thank you Swebonny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2551
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,625 Posts
    I liked Brooze ; _;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

32. Post #2552
    That loadout looks really awesome, the Quad use to kind of annoy me because of how crazy huge the collar is and how the thing just attach to his arm but it's starting to grow on me.

Thank you Swebonny

You can pay me later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #2553
    /////////
    April 2011
    5,928 Posts
    I love purple/blue.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #2554

July 2012
    95 Posts
    I love purple/blue.

THUMBNAILS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #2555
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts
    I like how my loadouts were pretty much the EXACT same as his

only mine was fruit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #2556
    May 2011
    6,637 Posts
    I'm sure you will fit i---the fuck, who'm I trying to fool?
    If people paint HATS eyesore green/pink, okay, I find that ridiculously stupid itself. But BEARDS and other hairlike items? Seriously.
       I have a Lime Dapper Topper and a Pepto Bismol Pink Ten Gallon.   
       Call the police, I don't give a fuck.   
    VV
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

37. Post #2557
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts
    moral, use more fruit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #2558
    May 2011
    6,637 Posts
    Seriously, those fruit loadouts were some of the best, most imaginative loadouts I've ever seen.
    Shit's brilliant, now head to TF2Tags and stake your claim before some lurker does (it's happened to me, posted "Sonic Screw-Upper" and a few other name ideas, they got stolen and put on TF2Tags).

39. Post #2559
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,183 Posts
    THUMBNAILS.
    Silly duskard.
    You can't even see his fingers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #2560

July 2012
    95 Posts
    Yes. I am STILL having troubles deciding my scout loadout.

Rate FRIENDLY if you think I should use this loadout

Rate OPTIMISTIC if you think that I should use this loadout.

K thanks. (Or, leave suggestions on how I can improve one of the two loadouts.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 12Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)